Never Beat A Soldier

by Severusmax

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Erotica Sex Story: An abusive wife finds that her mild-mannered husband is actually a mercenary, much to her regret. His revenge is rather harsh.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence   .

Chapter 1

Adrienne had been fairly satisfied about her marriage to Giacomo Navarocci, a traveling businessman, whose company seemed to take him away from their Cayman Islands house a lot. She didn't mind, because she used him for his apparently large salary and expense account, as she was in the Caymans dodging taxes, and could not access her ex's alimony checks.

She really cared little or nothing about Giacomo, a small, lean, spectacled Italian, who patiently endured her slapping, punching, and kicking of him on a regular basis. She even kicked him in the crotch a few times, then told him that his cock would be useless for a few hours because of the kicking it just took, so she would have to substitute another man's for it! She never knew if he was screwing around too, but this way allowed her to have all of the fun for at least a few hours a week.

She didn't care about the fairness of her de facto double standard; she didn't have any ethics at all. In fact, her ex, a Frenchman, named Rene, had quite correctly, but unsuccessfully, characterized her as a "sociopath".

Unfortunately for Adrienne, however, there was more to Giacomo than what met the proverbial eye. He was not a wimp, just a streetwise Italian thug, who had graduated from the mean streets and poverty of Naples to the mercenary ranks of several African, Asian, and South American armies. His was not a "sales" company at all in the normal sense, but rather a private military company, which contracted its expert soldiers at high rates for their professional services.

Giacomo could easily have broken Adrienne in half, like her French fellow citizen Rene would have liked to do, but he refrained, not from chivalry, but to lull her into a false sense of security.

Now, however, after his first trip abroad since the wedding, he did not show up on schedule- he was simply nowhere to be found! Adrienne was livid- she had warned him to be on time, or "face the consequences, batard (French for "bastard")!"

She waited up for several hours, thinking that he would show up, probably drunk, and then she kick the living shit out of his puny ass!

Twelve hours passed, and still no Giacomo arrived. His flight wasn't delayed, so where was he? She finally was fed up, and went looking for her vanished husband. This lasted for several more hours, and she was sleepy, so she went home, still alone. She had barely gotten under the covers, when suddenly the doorbell rang. Assuming that it was Giacomo, Adrienne rushed to the door, ready to give him a piece of her sadistic mind. Instead, there stood Monsignor Pietro Navarocci, Giacomo's cousin and a priest.

"Signora Navarocci, you must accompany me, please." He was not making a request; she noted that with some umbrage. Those damned Italians, she thought. The nerve of them, giving me orders!

"Have you seen Giacomo?"

"I said, you must accompany me."

"But have you seen him?"

"Follow me, now!", he barked, and the forcefulness of his voice caught her off guard. She found herself, despite her own better judgment, following, even shivering at the chills his new tone gave her.

He led her to a hotel, not far from the house, where he sat down on a bed, and then gestured for her to do the same. Just then, the door opened again, and in came none other than Giacomo!

Then, to her shock, Adrienne noticed that he looked different. The spectacles were gone, the business suit replaced by army fatigues (what army, she wondered), and he stood in his full, muscular shape. She had not really considered his physique, because she usually fucked him only when she was horny or drunk, or both, and then only at night.

She realized that her husband was physically much tougher than she had believed, despite his age, bald head, short stature, and small build. What's more, he was looking at her rather sternly, and she knew that, for once, she was the one in trouble! That thought really unnerved her, because she had no idea what kind of retaliation he was planning.

"Adrienne, for the past few months, I have been waiting, watching your rather despicable behavior, and profiling your psychological makeup in my mind. I knew that you were scum when I married you, but just how bad you were, well, I was determined to find out, and I did.

You thought that by withholding sex until we wed, you'd control me, but I got the last laugh, because I fucked all of your female friends, without exception, that's right, and I selected your sex partners, not you! They were all a set up. It was a trap- the whole marriage was a trap, and you, despite your ruthlessness, fell into it.

You see, my wife, I am a professional soldier of fortune- a mercenary. I have friends and colleagues in my line of work, and they include all of your so-called girlfriends, all of whom secretly despise you, by the way. I picked those, too, to further encourage you to reveal your character.

They knew exactly whom to "befriend", as I, one of their lovers, had directed them. The women are all ex-military types- you may have noticed their Amazonian figures. They are also bisexual. Everything that you have assumed about the people here is false.

We know your type, running away from your government, just to avoid paying taxes- shame on you! I know that you're spoiled rotten, as most heiresses are. Well, get used to your new life!

My cousin, Pietro here, and I, take your hypocrisy and disrespect for me very seriously, and we're sure that the French government is very interested in locking you up for a long time, due to your tax evasion. In short, here is our proposal; you will remain my wife, of course, but that hardly matters, because you will really be my slave for life, servicing me, sharing me, and pleasuring my friends as well.

You will be punished for your infractions, and I will reserve the right to whip you when I feel like it, both to chastise you for your future transgressions, and for your past abuse of me. I will make you my whore, and you will earn some extra cash for me, enabling me to retire soon.

Agree to this, and you will get to stay here in the Caymans; disagree, and the padre here contacts the French authorities, to begin taking action against you. So, what do you say?"

Adrienne was stunned- her whole life had been turned over on her, in just one day! She had gone from domineering wife to pathetic, blackmailed sex slave. She then realized that she had been outwitted from the very first day of her arrival, by a wily Italian, whose street-smarts were much greater than her own. She had little choice but to consent to their terms, because the alternative was arrest, deportation, and eventual extradition back to France, to face tax fraud charges.

"Oui, Giacomo, I agree. What will you do to me, now that I'm your slave?"

"You will have to service me and my friends here, beginning with the padre here. He normally prefers guys, but discipline is discipline."

"Suck my cock, slave! Do it well, since you will have to compete with my keen memory of how good men and adolescent youths are at fellatio. They usually out-suck what few women I've had."

That really motivated her to suck him as hard as possible- she did not want to be outdone by a man! She slurped as hard as possible on his cock, as he stood there, wearing his clerical collar and cassock, the latter of which was lifted above his waist.

She even licked his balls, and was busy doing that when she felt her pants being removed, followed by her panties, and then Giacomo's seven-inch penis entered her rectum abruptly, without any preparation or protection.

She had taken cocks up her ass before, but none as thick as Giacomo's- it was disproportionately large for such a small man. She squealed, as her husband finally took what belonged to him, but had only been given to others. She kept sucking her cousin's dick, as suddenly a third cock entered her pussy, doggie-style, and she realized that it was one of her lovers, which she had taken on those nights when she abused Giacomo.

His name was Dwight, and he was a lanky redneck from Arkansas. His dick was longer than Giacomo's, but, like the rest of him, thinner.

This four-way gangbang continued for a while, as the three men simply refused to let up, pounding her face, pussy, and ass mercilessly. She felt both sore from the force of the penetrations, and satisfied from the feeling of three cocks inside her body.

Yes, this new life was not so bad, after all, but it would take some time to get used to taking orders instead of giving them. Suddenly, she felt cum gushing down her throat, and realized that Pietro had not even asked her if she wished to swallow his semen- he just did as he pleased with her throat!

Next to blow his load was Giacomo, of course, as he was fucking her tightest orifice, and then Dwight came, filling her pussy with American sperm. Just as she thought that they were finished with her, though, she felt them being replaced by three more dicks, before she could protest.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.