Vicki - Cover

Vicki

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A desperate single mom turns to a Master for guidance and love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Body Modification   Violence  

Not surprisingly, the six of them ended up at Dan's mansion. It was the most private and convenient place for all of them. Vicki and Michelle were in the biggest hurry, eager to have their threesome with Dan a little early. They just had to convince the other girls, who would want their own turns with Dan.

"Girls, I don't begrudge you the hot and steamy sex with Dan that you deserve, but Michelle and I have waited for our threesome for a while now. Surely, you can let us have that first, please. As soon as he has recovered from that, he's all yours for the rest of the afternoon. What do you say, Dan? How about you, ladies?" Vicki made her case for moving ahead of schedule.

"Hey, fine with me. I want my fair share, but I understand having a fantasy that you can't wait to fulfill. I have just one condition: we get to watch. I will jill off while he fucks the two of you, as I'm sure the others will. We just need a room that's large enough for the six of us," Sandy answered, getting nods from Julie and Haley.

"The formal dining hall, then. Not only is it rather large, but it has the necessary hard surfaces that are too sturdy to collapse under the weight of multiple human bodies. There is the matter of lube, but I'm sure that Haley can retrieve that if it's necessary. As you can see, I'm a man of my word. I will give it to the rest of you as soon as possible afterward, but I promised Vicki and Michelle their threesome, and I will honor that deal," Dan proposed, smiling because this was one pact he had no trouble keeping.

"Hey, I don't know about Vicki, but I'm wet enough to soak a T-shirt right now. The lube can wait for other things, like when you fuck my ass. Don't waste it right now on me," Michelle blurted, as she quickly disrobed and let everyone see for themselves that she told the truth.

"Same here. How do you want to fuck us? I'm at your service, as always, Master. I think that Michelle would agree about that, minus the bondage part," Vicki confirmed, undressing as well.

"Absolutely, dear. Well, what's your pleasure, Dan?" Michelle asked her new lover outright as he stripped to the buff.

"Both of you, in alternating strokes. That will make the most of this hard-on that I have right now. Neither of you will have to wait as long to get fucked. Bend over the table, side by side. When I've come, I want you to lick each other clean. How's that appeal to you?" Dan instructed them in the same tone that always turned certain of the girls on in particular.

"Yes, Master," Vicki complied happily, removing a chair that stood in her way to present herself for his cock.

"Sign me up," Michelle followed Vicki's example.

Neither woman lied, as Dan discovered when he entered Michelle and Vicki on his first couple of strokes. Their pussies dripped juices as freely as grapefruit. That didn't remotely compare to drenched they were for the next round. With each swap between their cunts, Vicki and Michelle were even more utterly enthralled by Dan and his powerful cock.

He wasn't the most hung man in the world, though far from the least. That wasn't the issue. As he fucked them, their bodies noted an occult energy that was less apparent to Vicki before, but now was palpable. It emanated from Dan and he transmitted it to them through intercourse. It enchanted them, for lack of a better word. They were both completely in his power, just as Haley was by now. It was sorcery, to state it baldly. Much like Haley, Vicki and Michelle realized that this hold that he had over them was strongest in erotic situations and decreased in less sexy moments. He was like a satyr, drawing his strength and exerting his dominance through his sexual prowess.

Soon, even those thoughts vanished as Vicki and Michelle briefly lost their ability to think about anything but pleasure. It was such a mystical, esoteric affair that each of them felt themselves seamlessly fuse with Dan. Even when he was inside the other woman, both Vicki and Michelle now experienced a sense of bonding with him that trumped anything that they had ever known in their lives. They were home now. They were exactly where they belonged with Dan. This was no mere threesome: it was an epiphany.

Even the most magical of orgies, however, was still a sexual encounter. The trio still had mundane needs, such as release. For Vicki and Michelle, it came as Dan withdrew from Michelle to reenter Vicki for the final stroke. They knew intuitively that he was about to cum, a fact which aroused them to the point of orgasm at last. Dan then spilled his load inside Vicki, but promptly used his fingers to transfer a decent portion of it to Michelle's pussy. He wanted his seed inside both of them, after all. Vicki and Michelle struggled to their feet and kissed him fiercely on the mouth to prove their gratitude and joy.

"You ladies are so very welcome, of course. It was my pleasure. Now, speaking of pleasure, why don't you girls clean each other up orally? Do a sixty-nine for me, right here on the dining table. Don't worry, the staff will wipe away all evidence of our tryst. It will be back in company order in good time," Dan told them with the confident, understated authority of a lord of the manor. His noble origins were quite believable at this moment.

"Yes, Master," Michelle caught herself saying along with Vicki.

To her girlfriend, this total obedience was already second nature. For Michelle, however, this was a jolt to her assertive self-image. She now understood how completely she had surrendered to Dan, just like Vicki. She didn't even know that he controlled her until just then. On the other hand, why mess with a good thing? Michelle, like Vicki, was happy for a change. She didn't want to throw away such ecstasy for the sake of something as pointless as pride.

Vicki and Michelle were so excited by their sixty-nine, which seemed a consummation of their Sapphic love affair, that neither of them noticed Dan approaching them. They didn't realize what he had in mind until he began caressing, kissing, and licking their bodies on whichever available spot struck his fancy. They were so charged with sexual desire and excitement that his touch rapidly brought them to their second mutual climax. Happily for them, Dan didn't quit while he was ahead.

Vicki even gushed on Michelle's tongue as Dan licked her ass. Despite having just cum on Vicki's face, Michelle then let out a guttural cry that startled everyone as she experience yet a third orgasm. Squirting was such an absolute turn-on for her that she couldn't suppress something primeval inside her mind. Embarrassed, Michelle covered her mouth, only to have Dan and Vicki push her hand aside to kiss her on the lips and each others'.

"There's no shame, Michelle. That was just something of a wild animal in your subconscious. We all have that, but it usually gets buried underneath a veneer of humanity and civilization. It's a much thinner layer than people realize, and it only takes the right motivation to penetrate it. I like you better for relaxing your grip on it. That's a good sign. I've done it, as have Vicki and Haley.

"They can tell you how free and alive it makes them feel, just as it does for you and me. Now you've bared your soul as well as your body. You are free to serve me, just as Vicki and Haley. I'm not a normal, average guy, as you can see. I have the ability to unlock your most basic and primal instincts, things which are deplored by society, but actually have a natural and necessary function.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.