Vicki - Cover

Vicki

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A desperate single mom turns to a Master for guidance and love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Body Modification   Violence  

The next morning, Dan predictably had an awesome hard-on from spooning with a stark naked Vicki. She was only too glad to relieve him of that problem by mounting him in the cowgirl position. Dan's dominant nature notwithstanding, he sometimes appreciated the value of this style of fucking. After all, if done right, it demonstrated the slave's willingness to work hard for her master's pleasure. Vicki certainly knew how to do it right. She had both of them cumming at the same time, a rare treat for most couples in her own experience.

"Thank you, honey," Dan told Vicki as they showered. He admired her sensual body once again as he washed her clean.

"No, dear, thank you. Seriously, the pleasure was all mine. I love serving you in the mornings. That's two days in a row I've had the privilege now. I look forward to a lifetime of doing things to satisfy you and start your day the way it should begin. That's what a good slave does for her master. I really do live to please you," Vicki assured him as she returned the favor. She kissed his mouth, face, neck, and other yummy parts after she cleaned them off.

"When you put it that way, I'm in an even bigger hurry to move you into my place. That is my idea of a damn good wake-up," Dan grinned at Vicki as he recalled their sexual congress earlier.

"Well, as they say, there's more where that came from. A lot more, in fact. I love you and want to do whatever it takes to demonstrate it," Vicki replied as they toweled off.

"There's one slight problem. I need a clean shirt for work. Unless you have something to disguise the smell of the shirt I wore the day before yesterday," Dan remembered, not so much in panic as in a quandary. He was resourceful, but he hoped for a more efficient solution to his problem than the apparent one.

"I'll borrow one from Daddy, if that's okay. He's retired and about the same size, I'd say. That's probably a factor in why I'm so turned-on by you. You remind me of him in certain ways. Not that I don't love you for yourself, but every girl looks for something of her father in the man she loves. That's just how it is," Vicki offered before kissing him yet again.

She seemed to be an extremely amorous mood, which didn't bother Dan at all. It wasn't just the sex and kissing. No, Vicki also wanted to touch him in any way she could. Even a simple matter of holding his hand pleased her. There was a bond as well as bondage between them. She wasn't eager for him to get dressed, although she knew that he needed to do so. Vicki clearly wished that she could stay naked as well. She wanted his skin pressed against hers.

However, it was a Thursday morning and Dan had already skipped the previous day's work. For that matter, Vicki had unfinished business at her own firm. She was ready to close shop and become a housewife, but there were legal and financial details to resolve, loose ends to tie before she was free of her responsibility as a small business owner. She knew what to do, but doing it was not going to be fun. She knew that she wasn't cut out for running a business, but admitting it to colleagues and staff wouldn't be easy, not to mention competitors and clients.

Anxiously, Vicki put on a bathrobe and knocked on her father's door. Claude opened immediately, sensing that it was her and always willing to hear his daughter out. He wasn't surprised or disturbed that she had the same smile as the previous morning's on her face, though he sensed some anguish as well.

"Vicki, sweetheart, what is it? Do you need something? Are you okay?" Claude inquired with his usual paternal concern.

"Daddy, this is kind of embarrassing, but Dan just recalled that he doesn't have a clean shirt for work. I wondered if I could borrow one for him to wear, just today. I'm sure that he'd return it, if you lent it to him. I think that we were both so, um, eager to spend the night together that we overlooked that little detail," Vicki looked flustered, as she often did whenever she felt that she might be imposing on someone.

"Of course you guys can borrow it! He's going to provide for my daughter and grandson soon. I want to encourage, not discourage, that. Hey, I know what's like to have hormones overwhelm common sense. Think I didn't goof up a couple of times when I met a guy I liked, especially Earl? I nearly got kicked out of the Army over an incident in the old days. It was a close call, but luckily the CO was also gay. He understood the moment he saw me. Wait here, and I'll find just the shirt. I don't wear a lot of dress shirts since my retirement, of course," Claude went back to his closet and retrieved a shirt that looked suitably professional and matched Dan's dress pants (not an issue, since pants were easier to wear twice in a row).

Vicki kissed Dan one last time after he got dressed and before he headed to work, realizing that this was her future and liking that thought. She also made a point of putting a bagel and a can of soda into his hands, wishing she could find something better at the last minute. She waited until he was gone to put on her own clothes, a typically business casual outfit that she belatedly considered might be part of her image problem at work. Some clients just expected a more formal dress code from entrepreneurs.

"Time to get up, champ," she woke Trevor up at last.

Vicki poured some cereal for Claude, Trevor, and herself so as not to have an empty stomach when she left for her office. Claude watched Trevor by himself again, as Earl had left much earlier that morning. It was their summer routine since he retired and it never bothered the old man, since it gave him time with his grandson.

There were only two employees by this point, and she struggled to even pay them lately. Vicki reminded herself to ask Dan to help them get work. She would write them letters of reference, but her word wouldn't go nearly as far as Dan's, she knew. She owed them better treatment than to simply dump them into the ranks of the unemployed, knowing how much that sucked from her own experience.

In the meantime, there was a last prospective client and she didn't know if she should even bother under the present circumstances. She had an appointment with him that morning at ten, so she decided to simply attend that meeting as scheduled and come clean about her situation. The prospect could decide whether or not to take the risk involved in being her last client. She would be off the hook soon enough.

Explaining this to her staff really wracked Vicki's nerves, of course. She broke down and did so around 9:45. It was that hard that she procrastinated as long as she could.

"So, that's the truth, Sandy. You and Julie don't deserve this, so I'm gonna see if my fiance can find you new jobs. I will also write you letters of reference, for what little good they might do you. If you think that they will harm more than help, feel free to tear them up. It won't hurt my feelings. My reputation in this industry quite frankly has suffered for a long time now.

"I'm just not boss material. It's not who I am. It wasn't fair to either of you. For what's it worth, I'm sorry about wasting your time and not being able to pay you better or give you more benefits," Vicki opened up to them, her hands trembling as she acknowledged some unpleasant facts.

"So, you're going out of business and you thought that this was a surprise? Vicki, sugar, no offense, but I figured that out weeks ago. That's why we brought in your 'prospective client', who should be here pretty darn soon. I think that you'll recognize her. Think of this as an intervention of sorts. You're a wonderful interior decorator and a great lady. You're sexy as hell and friendly as can be.

"You just need a helping hand or three with the practical stuff. You have maternal things to do, anyway. You don't need to pull a full-time load and I think that you were about to give it up altogether. Now you don't have to. You can do this whenever you like and set your own hours, have fun with it, live like you wish. We'll be your business partners, just more active than you with the administrative and marketing parts of the business.

"Our investor will help deal with the bank, but will otherwise be more of a sleeping partner, pun intended. Are you ready, girlfriend?" Sandy opened the front door and let in a busty woman with black, curly hair. Her face was quite familiar to Vicki: it was Michelle.

"Wait a second, you're the 'client'?" Vicki asked, truly shocked.

"Hey, we ladies of the Sapphic sisterhood have to stick together, don't we? I know that you're bi, not gay, but I think that you get my meaning. I'm swing both ways, too, of course. Yeah, you looked at the initials on the e-mail signature, but never noticed the coincidence. I don't blame you. You expected a man, probably someone clueless about décor who needed that kind of desperate help.

"I'd apologize, but this is no mean prank. This is us helping out a good friend in need. We're putting together the investment capital, well, mainly me with a little help from Sandy and Julie here from their life savings. Yep, we're that committed to this dream of ours. Why not? You're our girlfriend.

"Relax, we're not out to steal you from Dan. He's your master. We respect that. In fact, we like that about you. It gives us regular access to his cock, if you don't mind. Since you're cool with our threesome, why not add Sandy and Julie to the equation? Dan will always come first and that's fine. He's your man. There's no reason that we can't all enjoy each other's bodies: yours, mine, Dan's, Sandy's, and Julie's.

"Now, if it's alright with you, Sandy and Julie are gonna take care of business on this end and let us have a date of sorts. They'll join us at lunch time and explain it better to you. We'll get Dan on board when he gets off work, if not sooner. It won't be hard, since he only wants you to be happy and this will do the trick. I can just tell that. You wouldn't be this thrilled with a lesser man. What do you say, baby? Sisters, lovers, and partners? Is it a deal? We'll even be aunties to Trevor and your future kids," Michelle urged Vicki to accept their proposal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.