Vicki - Cover

Vicki

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A desperate single mom turns to a Master for guidance and love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Body Modification   Violence  

The day had gone wonderfully for all four of them, from a morning at the batting cage to an afternoon matinee at the local theater. It was one of those summer blockbusters that didn't have any great social significance and were just good entertainment. Since it was PG, Trevor was glad that he had three adults with him so he could get in to see it.

Vicki was pleased that Dan suggested a film that they could all see and even bought them hot dogs to eat for lunch at the concession stand. They worked off some of the calories at the park afterward, playing volleyball at the net. It was a nice, sunny day and they were able to enjoy the warmth despite the humidity and mosquitoes. That was just a June day in East Texas, after all.

That evening, they went to the supermarket so that Vicki could get more red beans and rice for supper. The previous night's dinner of grilled cheese sandwiches had been made by Claude and was long since used up. Dan had eaten a Reuben shortly before he met Vicki at the bar. This was the first meal that she would actually make for Dan, and while it was simple, she hoped that it would impress him.

"Damn, Vicki, do you cook this well every night? That old saying that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach comes to mind here. Actually, of course, you already had my heart much earlier. Still, this is wonderful stuff!" Dan praised Vicki's cooking, causing her to blush once more.

"Thank you, dear. Just wait until your next day off. I will cash in your rain check for breakfast and make you one that you deserve. I haven't forgotten about that deal. I won't say anything more than that. It's a surprise. Speaking of which, Michelle is very interested," Vicki winked at Dan, letting him know not only about the breakfast but also about the threesome.

"Sounds great, baby," Dan smiled lustfully at Vicki, speaking in code and hoping that Trevor didn't catch on.

"It will be. Tell me, are you gonna spend the night again? I'll make it worth your while," Vicki assured him. Her meaning was clear to him.

"I'm sure that you will. It's a deal," Dan accepted her offer with pleasure.

Claude coughed at that moment, but he also nodded with approval. His daughter was a grown woman with needs and he had lived too long with sexual frustration to impose it on anyone else. He had many years before rejected the notion that people needed to have their "best interests" decided for them. The struggle for acceptance as a gay man had fundamentally altered him for the better, whatever its price.

It was high time that Vicki became a happy and satisfied woman who embraced her true nature. If this meant a little walk on the wild and kinky side, that was fine with Claude. He had taken that path himself at times, though it turned out not to be his scene. He couldn't make that choice for Vicki, and he was sure in his gut that her sexuality was already fixed: she was a submissive swinger. He could see it in her eyes.

After supper, Vicki and Dan briefly escaped to her bedroom so she could call Michelle and make the arrangements for the threesome.

"Hey, Vicki, I knew that you'd call again. What do you think would be the best day?" Michelle was eager to hear her proposal.

"Well, if it's okay with you and Dan, I'm thinking this weekend, probably Friday night. I drop Trevor off at his dad's that evening. You can tag along and then follow us to Dan's, where we will have more privacy. What do you guys think? I want to spend the night at Dan's and get used to the place anyway. I think that you'll enjoy Dan. He's a great lover. It's up to him, however. This is just the idea that I had," Vicki outlined her plan, hoping that Dan and Michelle would be cool with it.

"I like it. What does Michelle think?" Dan smiled, thinking that he was about to experience the traditional male fantasy. Of course, he'd done that before, but this time he would do so with someone he loved.

"Signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours, with apologies to Stevie Wonder. I couldn't resist stealing that line. Seriously, though, I'm cool with it. Ask Dan to bring his libido. I'll be very horny that night. Hell, I'm wet just thinking about it. I wish that I could fuck both of you tonight, but I can see why not," Michelle's voice became deeper with lust.

"I feel your pain. It's not just gonna work tonight. Save your appetite, darling. 'Til then," Vicki blew a kiss over the phone to Michelle and hung up, winking at Dan.

"I'd say that Michelle is hot and bothered now. I don't know which of us she is keener to fuck, me or you. Not that it matters, as long as we have a good time," Vicki smiled at Dan, apparently enjoying the flirtation with her best friend.

Just then, they heard a voice on the other side of the door and opened it to see a tall and muscular stranger talking to Claude and Trevor. He had red hair in a ponytail, green eyes, and freckles. He also wore earrings in both ears and a tank top with gym pants. The way that Claude and he looked at each other make it abundantly clear that this was Mr. Blois's lover.

"Baby, this is Earl Hamlin, my boyfriend. Earl, this is my daughter, Vicki. You've already met my grandson, Trevor. This is Vicki's fiance, Daniel von Greiner. Call him 'Dan'," Claude introduced his partner to his family at last.

"So, you're Trevor's father?" Earl asked Dan, not quite sure.

"Future stepfather, actually," Dan told him, not a bit embarrassed, since that would be an obvious query.

"I'm divorced from Trevor's dad. His name is Tyler Marsh," Vicki explained.

"Oh, him! He works out at my gym. I'm a personal trainer. Deputy sheriff, right? Yeah, he's there a lot. Real fitness freak these days, not a bad thing. Do you have a current membership at any gym?" Earl asked the couple.

"Not yet. My company has its own gym, but I can see the value of a membership for off-days. It's company policy not to use it except during office hours, as a useful tool to keep focused on the job. I also jog, but again I'd consider joining, as much for Vicki's sake if you have a family package as for my own. Do you have a membership, Vicki?" Dan answered for himself.

"No, I don't, but I agree with Dan. My income hasn't always allowed anything but jogging as an affordable form of exercise. That's changing thanks to Dan, so if he wants to sign us up for your gym, I'm cool with it. I assume that you met Daddy there," Vicki supported Dan's position.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.