Matchmaking Trap - Cover

Matchmaking Trap

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Roberta and her son Chad make an interesting wager. When he loses the bet, he must pay with his body. Don't be sad for him, though; he's in for a very good time!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Roberta knew of but one way left to get Chad to display any latent dominant tendencies- she had to get him angry enough to act on them. If she broke her promise not to tell Deanna, Chad would get mad at her, and probably retaliate.

That's what she wanted, and so, sure enough, she went over to Deanna's, with some other info on her mind. She knew, although Chad didn't, that Deanna was cheating on him with her ex-boyfriend Donny- a hyper-sensitive, love-struck, pansy, lame excuse for a man, if there ever was one!

"Deanna, you bitch, I know about Donny! Think that you've got the last laugh? I've been fucking your fiance- how's that?"

"You've been committing incest with Chad? I know that he's got a big one, but still- that's gross!"

"Well, you're no one to talk! Face it, both of you cheated on each other, so get over it! I bet Chad that none of his candidates to marry me would pass muster, and I won! The prize was his cock, he knew that when he accepted the deal, and he took it anyway! I have him, so don't even think about trying to take him away from me!"

"Hey, Roberta, calm down! I want Chad, but I want Donny, too! I will accept an understanding, since we're both cheaters, as you say, and we might as well accept that each of us is going to take a lover on the side now and then. I once believed in monogamy, but, hey, now I am involved with 2 different men! That tells me that more one than companion is possible, and if so, then there must be something to multiple sex partners."

"Ok, so you'll accept my love for Chad?"

"Yes, Roberta. I must admit that I was shocked because incest is more unorthodox than swinging, but, 'in for a penny, in for a pound', I suppose! Besides, especially lately, I've gotten used to Chad's big cock, making Donny's dick an amusement, but little more, I assure you! I like him, but he doesn't measure up next to Chad.

I knew that it was only a matter of time before Chad wanted other women, but I was afraid that he would want them instead of me, not along with me. That's why I hesitated to tell him about Donny, and why I started fucking him more often, so as not to lose him. That has only made me want his cock even more, of course."

"Well, I want Chad, too, so I think that you should know that I will be coming along on your honeymoon- no ifs, ands, or buts about it, okay?"

"About what?"

Chad was standing in the living room, and he could tell by the way that they were talking that his Mom had broken her word, and told Deanna about their incestuous affair. His blood was boiling, and he had to punish her, now! Suddenly, the submissive side of Chad yielded to what Nietzsche once called "the will to power".

"You told her, didn't you, bitch?"

"Yes, I did! Does that make me a bitch? I'm not jealous, you know, so I didn't tell her to get you all for myself, but if you want to punish me, go ahead! I've been craving it for a while!"

"Is that why you told her- to provoke me to punish you?"

"Yes."

"Very well, bitch, but from now on, these are the rules: first, this is my house, so I am the master here; second, at your house, you remain in charge, because I like both submitting and dominating; third, Deanna is my slave here, but yours there. Also, since you declared your plan to make me fuck guys when I'm obeying you, you'll have to fuck girls when you're here. Is that understood?"

"Yes. Deanna was going to share you, anyway, since she has been cheating on you with Donny, doesn't want to stop, but also doesn't want to provoke you into leaving her."

"Is that so, Deanna? Have you been cheating on me with Donny?"

"Yes."

"Yes, Master. You heard what I told Mom- this is my place, and I now feel the desire to control it!"

"Yes, Master."

"So, you want Donny, that wimpy weasel, with his 4 inch cock- isn't that what you said? It's 4 inches, Mom- her lover's cock is only 4 inches!"

"Yes. I want Donny, but only because he's such a sweet, adorable guy, that I can't pass him up. I don't respect him, though. I do respect you, in fact, I even fear you a little, now, since you have all the leverage here."

"Do I? Good. I suppose by 'leverage', you're referring to my penis, which both of you apparently want."

"Exactly, Master. I'll do whatever it takes to stay with you, I promise! Just keep me, don't break it off!"

"Relax, I said that I'd keep you, and I will, but since I've gotten so pissed off earlier, I've rediscovered my old, aggressive self. That means some changes are due. Understand me?"

"Yes, Chad- I mean, Master."

"What about you, Mom?"

"I'm yours- my dear son. If you want this taking turns thing, so be it."

"And you, Deanna? You want to keep fucking Donny, don't you?"

"Yes, Master, if that's okay with you. I won't fuss over your Mom, or any other girls, I promise."

"Very well. We understand each other, now, don't we?"

"Yes." they both said.

"Now, I seem to recall being requested to punish someone, who deserves it, anyway, for breaking her promise."

Roberta was grinning from ear to ear, as her son put her across his lap, removed her slacks, and began pounding her panty-clad ass with his hands. She squealed repeatedly from the pain, but he knew that she loved it, as much as he loved giving it to her, and she didn't ask him to stop, so he continued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.