Hank Wakes Up The Neighbors
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - These are the sexual adventures of a New England chef, his first wife, his second wife, their friends, and their families, as begun with the chef's ruthless revenge on his cheating spouse and her lover.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next time Guy Gilbertson showed up at Mina's house, sure enough, there were several men present. Among them was the parishioner who had originally disclosed the affair to Hank. His name was Seth, and he was an open homosexual, which was why Pastor Gilbertson had him expelled from the church.

"Now, Seth, Murray, Roger, Jim, and Lewis will all fuck you as they please for a couple of hours, while I tape it, slave! How does that sound, slave?" Mina asked him.

Guy did not much desire the new experience of gay sex, but he had no choice, and he knew it. Lewis, in particular, took some delight in forcing him to suck his cock, making him really hard, even though Lewis normally preferred girls.

"Lewis is one of my lovers, too, but he is more equal than submissive." Mina explained. "He has other girls, too, but I don't mind that. I am perplexed at his acceptance of my invitation to fuck you, however."

This young postman was fucking Guy's face with abandon, getting off on the humiliation of the man. What nobody else there knew, except Lewis and Mina, was that Lewis had seduced Mrs. Gilbertson. Mina did not know that he had fantasized about humiliating the pastor this way as well. It seemed that the man despised Guy even more than Mina, for some unknown reason.

The pastor kept up sucking Lewis's cock, while Seth simply slammed his dick into the minister's sphincter. This made Guy wince and flinch from the pain, but Seth would not let up.

Guy gritted his teeth, but he kept taking Seth's cock inside his arse, while sucking Lewis off. At this point, Murray stepped in and began to suck Guy's penis, which was a further "degradation". He took it as well as he could, struggling not to cum, since that would be an acknowledgement that he enjoyed this same sex encounter. Finally, however, he could not help himself, and he shot sperm into Murray's mouth.

Lewis saw this and blew his load into Guy's oral opening, which prompted Seth to do the same thing. The strange experience of being "sandwiched" between 3 men was having the odd effect of arousing Guy. The warm fluid pouring into his anus and throat was getting him hard again.

"Well, wouldn't you know, Mina? Guy likes guys! It turns him on to get fucked by men! Not such the homophobe anymore, are we, Pastor?" Seth taunted him.

Roger and Jim now entered him, giving him no break, as Roger pounded his pucker, nearly tearing it with the force of his cock, and Jim fucked his face to his satisfaction. They were a gay couple that lived in the town, frequented Hank's restaurant, and so were quite loyal friends of the chef, and eager to seize any chance to avenge him, especially if it meant fucking a guy (which they generally did together).

They relentlessly used Guy, making him sore in his butt and jaws, but unable to do anything about it.

Seth and Murray were "friends with benefits" instead of a full-fledged couple themselves.

When Roger and Jim finally came in Guy's cavities, Mina made a point of focusing on the cum leaking from the holes, then turning toward his face, to leave no doubt that this "nancy boy slut" was in fact Pastor Guy Gilbertson of the local "fundamentalist" church.

Lewis stayed behind to fuck Guy some more, after the other men left for their various homes. He rammed the clergyman's rectum for another hour, penetrating to his own satisfaction (and Mina's). What was stunning was that Guy was enjoying it too.

Mina pulled him to his feet afterwards, saying "Put on that mask, slave, so the local ladies can have you now!"

He complied, hoping half-heartedly that this would earn him a respite. Mina then handcuffed him as she had the previous time, but this time she started to suck his cock, deciding to get him hard even before the ladies used him. When the already masked women entered the home, they saw Mina sucking off the helpless minister.

"Good, girls, come and join me! We're going to fuck this slut-boy of mine until we're tired of him!" Mina invited them.

They were pleased that she had this in mind, since she had not informed them of what she had planned. They were all girls who had admitted to bi-curiosity, and Mina had used that, as well as other secrets, to get them to agree to be her slaves now and then.

Two of the girls went into the kitchen for a "snack" first, figuring that they would be able to enjoy Guy when they were done eating each other. They had recently discovered a taste for pussy, and were still caught up in their enthusiasm for this novelty.

One of the women kicked things off by pushing her pussy into his masked face and telling him "Eat me, you stupid slave boy!"

He easily complied, and she remarked, before starting the moans of her steadily forming orgasm "Wow, Mistress Mina, you've really trained him, even more than you've trained us!"

"Well, he is a natural, and he regularly visits me for training, don't you, slave?" Mina answered her.

After she said this, she stopped short of sucking him to ejaculation, and then told another one of the girls to fuck him, since "I'm not sure when he's last been laid by a girl, and you either use it or lose it with a man's sex drive."

The woman, who was rather tall and slender, with small breasts but lovely legs, got underneath the pastor and began to take him inside her cunt. He started to softly fuck her, while Mina inserted her strap-on dildo into his own rectum.

Mina then informed him that "I want to push you hard, so that you will fuck her hard. What I said about Connie the other day was just to make the torture of being sodomized for the 1st time worse, since you had no outlet to distract you from the pain of losing your anal virginity."

Guy royally probed the woman's pussy, while Mina did just the same thing to him, making him groan and grunt from the agony in his anus. He had no recourse, however, but to take it, and so take it he did.

The woman was reeling from the furious pace of his penetration of her vagina, and she was clearly turned on by it. Her pussy was getting drenched, and so was his cock, until finally, he shot off his rocks, spending his semen inside her.

"Good, slave, now please the next girl- you don't get a break tonight- you will be my gigolo until it's time to go home." Mina sternly warned him.

The obviously satisfied woman he had just screwed got up and kissed his tailbone, which sent a shiver up his vertebrae and goosebumps along his whole epidermis.

"That was to thank you for the best fuck I've had in weeks!" she told him. She then kissed Mina fully on the lips, to demonstrate that she knew the identity of her real benefactor.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.