Hank Wakes Up The Neighbors - Cover

Hank Wakes Up The Neighbors

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - These are the sexual adventures of a New England chef, his first wife, his second wife, their friends, and their families, as begun with the chef's ruthless revenge on his cheating spouse and her lover.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Hank fucked his neighbor Sally, a freshman at the local community college, for about 3 hours, in a series of acts that his wife Penny, a hypocritical religious fanatic, would have considered "depraved" and disgusting. That was one reason he was fooling with various girls, including Sally.

The other reason was the nature of his wife's hypocrisy- she was having an affair with her pastor, and Hank knew it, because a disgruntled parishioner had seen fit to film the tryst (unknown to Penny and her pastor, of course).

As for Sally, she, too, had dealt with hypocrisy and double standards, when her jealous boyfriend had called her a "slut" and "whore" for having a threesome with him and her friend Yasmin that he had himself originally suggested. He also labelled her a "dyke" and "lezzie bitch" for fucking her friend.

She had dumped him for that kind of treatment after consulting, rather tearfully, Hank, who told her that no one had the right to set one rule for himself or herself, and yet another for his or her lover. Now Hank and Sally were enjoying the pleasure of sexy revenge on their selfish lovers (or ex-lover in her case).

Sally knew that Hank's wife gave it up to another man, but never to her own husband. She naturally wondered what reason would Hank even have for staying married to that bitch as long he was. Hank told that he was just consulting the laws of the state, to determine which course of action would allow him to keep more of his property- continued marriage or divorce.

His latest information had been that, since he had bought most of his estate before the wedding, it was still his separate property, and it would stay his after a divorce.

That encouraged her to think that he might divorce Penny, and possibly marry her, who, after all, only wanted an open marriage, with the maximum pleasure for both of them. After all, the longer he stay married to Penny, the more of his earnings would be community property.

Lately, despite the fact that Hank was also fucking other girls, Sally was starting to think that she had the edge- the emotional advantage that would get her what she truly wanted from Hank: his public declaration that he loved her!

True, Sally was only 18, but she had far more experience than most of her classmates, and she was extremely horny. She was not jealous, and she tried to be submissive with Hank, even though she preferred to dominate her girlfriends like Yasmin.

In short, she was, even in her own mind, the perfect woman for Hank! If only, she thought, he would just realize it! Recently, however, she had thought up a delicious scheme to get him to the justice of the peace- she would bring in her own Mom, her Aunt Connie, and, of course, her friend Yasmin (she had not done so before, because Yasmin had recently disobeyed her, and had to be punished by being denied outside cock or pussy).

So, as Hank pounded away at his beloved Sally, the sweet, young babe was adding these thoughts to her physical arousal, which meant that she was becoming quite orgasmic.

Hank began to pick up on her apparent distraction, and, while still buried inside her, asked her through a winded voice (which always indicated his proximity to ejaculation), "Sally, dear, what's on your clever, young mind? You seem to thinking of something else, and that's just not like my little slave girl, is it?"

She answered him with a devious grin, and started to giggle, "Look behind you, Hanky panky (her nickname for her handsome hunk)- there's my Mom!" Sure enough, Sally's voluptuous, MILF mother was there, with an equally naughty look on her face.

Sally had just spotted her while her lover was talking, and knew that her fantasy of sharing a man with her Mom would finally be fulfilled (a fantasy she had hidden from Hank until now, precisely to surprise him with it).

Hank got up from behind Sally, evacuating her cunt, which was so wet by now, it could mess up someone's hair. "Well, Mina, what do you think of your sweet, little girl, who is obviously not a prude? Are you proud of her, ma'am- 'cause ya should be!", Hank said to his girlfriend's mother.

Mina just kept smiling for a few moments, and then she responded, "Why would any woman not be proud that her daughter is the apple of a chef's eye? You guys are successful, you're well off, and you know how to cook, which as you know is not just woman's work- men do it in the military all the time! She is clearly not just a fling for you, from what she's told me, although a fling would be alright too- you seem to truly enjoy her in general, am I right?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.