Surprize! - Cover

Surprize!

Copyright© 2005 by nowanhome

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - a fantasy that comes from an unexpected discovery

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Interracial  

It was impossible, and yet, there it was. I just sucked off a cock, a huge erect soft and velleity delicious cum spitting dick was in my mouth, and came inside it and I came on the person owning it. But it wasn't quite that simple, was it? The owner of that wonderful cock was a woman complete with a pussy and with wonderfully buoyant round and brown breasts. That owner had an angelic face with almond, Asian eyes and a flat muscular stomach that begged me to run my hands and my tongue all over her. I was aghast and delighted. My confusion was about to be redoubled.

"I want you to do something."

I heard myself ask, not believing what I was about to say.

"I want you to fuck me, and I wanna fuck you at the same time, you think maybe,..." I hesitated and reached for her stiffening dick once again, she stretched her hand to touch my face, caressing my cheek in a way I found so tender and loving, I touched her hand and held it there, as if I never wanted her to take it away.

"You mean it, I usually have to fool my men into fucking me, or letting me fuck them, hate fucking women, they get all squeamish and weird, but then most guys do too, so I dunno, but yes please I want to fell your cock in me, and I want to get in you too. I never have dicked my man while he did me, I always wanted to, but no one ever seemed to want to."

"Something about you,... I don't understand it. Feels so incredibly sexy and nasty and yet so flipping right at the same time. I just want to feel everything that I can with you, I want to share your cum, and have you cum in me and on me, and I want to do the same things to you. I guess that makes me a pervert."

"You are the most wonderful lover, I have ever known." She leaned over and kissed me, a long warm loving soft as a feather and yet wet and sexual as I have never before felt. Her lips and tongue begged for me to enter her mouth. Her hands urged me to touch her, as she pulled my hands to cover her warm and bouncy breasts. Her nipples hardened instantly. I pinched one gingerly between my thumb and forefinger. It got harder and hotter. I leaned over and sucked the other nipple in my mouth and suckled on it like a small child... I was rewarded with yet another surprize... Milk, a spot of white sweet liquid seeped from her tit and oozed into my unprepared tongue. I opened my eyes and moaned in awe..."MMMMMfff" I got over it in a hurry and proceeded to suck harder. The milk stopped and she moaned and threw her head back in rapture as I let one hand drop down her silken tummy and onto her thighs grasping her 8 inch clit. I found the only way to keep this sane in my mind was to think that it was a big clit and not a cock, and yet, it was hard and soft and swished and dripped and came just like mine, but better, cause a warm wet inviting pussy was just under it. I let a couple of fingers snake into that warm opening, it was wet and warm and pulled my fingers in and immediately she started to squeeze them and I heard her voice groan and I felt her back arch and bounce while I touched her most intimate places. Her giant clit got harder and warmer, and redder. I suddenly was filled with an urge, I wanted to suck it and make it cum, before she fucked me, before I fucked that amazing pussy just under this piece of hose my lover sported.

"OH MY GAWD, yes, suck it, shit yeah, you suck me so good."

I slid my tongue over and under the long shaft making it slick with my love spit, She responded in kind reaching for my own long john and coating him with her own saliva, sucking on me and licking me in a way I thought was much to satisfying to ever share with anyone else. I was fucking her face as suddenly I felt the itch, that deep down tickle that says, "Here we go, baby" I heard her mumble something to me. And then it happened.

"OOOOOOOshit yeah suck it all baby,."

Warm salty and sweet white liquid filled my mouth and that set me off, I shot three or four cords of my own juice into her waiting mouth. I groaned and moaned while sucking at her until I collapsed onto her tanned flat stomach. Not a drop escaped me, nor did any of my own spend leave her oral confines. She licked her lips and smiled.

"You are delicious my love, I hope there's thirds in there." she played with my dick and ran her fingernails around the base of my dick and up and down my stomach and chest. "We can fuck later dear, I want to rest a bit and maybe grab a bite to eat, you think, maybe we could make a sandwich or something."

"You rest, I'll call for a pizza I guess."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.