Little Girl Lost
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by Lisa Summers

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A paranormal researcher and a cop investigating a haunted school in a small Texas town get way more than they ever expect. And you'll get a story you won't soon forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Horror   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I was feeling overwhelmed myself by Kes' story. It was so lovely, and touching, and I must admit, so hot. I'd never heard anything like it before.

"Cindy and I were girlfriends for a year after that, but we eventually went in different directions. I'll still hold a special place in my heart for her, because she showed me some of the ways that women can love each other."

"Umm, some of the ways?" I asked, although I was wondering if I really should be asking.

"Oh yes, there are an infinite number of ways to love a woman. Perhaps I'll get the chance to tell you about some," Kes said, with a small smile. "Uggh, I must stink!" Kes said, changing the subject now.

"No, not at all," I murmured.

"Well, I need a shower in any case," she said. Kes getting naked began to sound like a good idea to me.

"Okay, after you take yours, then I'm taking one too. We both wandered around in that old playground, and God knows what's on us," I said. Kes went into the bathroom, and I heard the squeak of the faucet being adjusted, the water splashing into the old tub, then the soft sounds of Kes' top and bra hitting the floor, followed by her shorts and panties. I just began to form an image of a nude Kes poised to enter the shower, her sylph-like form slim and beautiful, perhaps her nipples stiff with a brief chill, goose bumps on her full, round bottom. Expecting to hear the shower curtain being pulled back, I was surprised when her head poked around the corner, looking at me as I sat on the bed. I felt slightly dirty, as though I'D been caught playing with myself.

"I promise, I'll try to save you some hot water," she said, smiling, then disappeared, the expected scrape of the curtain rings heard now. I felt slightly disappointed that I hadn't gotten to see more of her body, other than her face and upper chest, as the mental picture of her nude returned to me. The thought was pleasant. After about ten minutes, I heard the water being turned off, and she stepped out. A minute later, she padded into the bedroom, looking marvelous in a too-small white motel towel, wrapped around her top and covering most of her upper body, though only to about mid thigh, and a towel wrapped around her hair. The cuts on her arm and leg were a deep red, and I thought that we'd better stop and get her some antibiotic gel soon.

"It's all yours," she said. I brushed by her warm, slim body on my way into the bathroom, her breasts perky, with erect and uplifted brown nipples, long and firm, rubbing against me in my tee shirt. "Sorry," I said, embarrassedly.

I looked down by the toilet, and noticed the pile of Kes-wear on the 1950's-era green tile of the bathroom. Her panties and bra were white lace, and I found myself wondering how they'd look against her olive skin, and I found the thought intriguing. I quickly stripped off my own tee shirt, jeans and panties, and tossed them on top of hers, then turned on the water, as hot as I could stand it. Then it came to me that Kes had been looking at my erect nipples through my tee shirt as she told her story, since I had gone braless, and I blushed, a rosy red suffusing through my upper chest and face, even though I was alone in the bathroom.

I stepped under the hot stream of water, and the pressure and heat of the water felt great on my sore skin and muscles, even where I still had the deep scar in my calf, from where I'd been shot weeks before. I let myself luxuriate under the flow, shampooing with the small container of motel shampoo, and soaping myself all over, using the bar of soap, cleaning myself thoroughly all over, especially under my arms, and particularly between my legs and butt cheeks, then rinsing thoroughly. After turning off the water, I partially dried off, then wrapped myself in a towel, too, tying it in a knot between my breasts. I ignored my hair, which had a tendency to dry on its own with a little brushing, as it was cut so short.

I stepped out onto the thin carpet of the bedroom, and to my surprise, Kes, seated on the bed, asked, with a shy smile, "Kendall, could I impose on you? Could you check me for ticks? They give me the willies."

"Uh, yeah, that's a good idea, I hadn't thought of that," I said, feeling a funny tingle in the pit of my stomach. Or maybe it was just somewhere near the pit of my stomach. Kes had freshened our drinks, and I was pretty sure that I was going to sleep well tonight, as would Kes.

"Okay, how about if you stand here by the side of the bed, and I'll check you from head to toe, then you do me," I said, immediately wanting to clap my hands over my big mouth. With the sound of those last two words ringing in my ears, I blushed at their alternative meaning, and I hoped that she didn't notice. I sat down on the side of the bed, the mattress firm and springy under me, and the cheap wooden headboard squeaking just a little.

She didn't seem to notice my faux pas, and stood obediently in front of me by the side of the bed, her back to me as I sat on the edge of the mattress. I reached up and unfolded the towel covering her hair, and her long, lustrous locks fell down across her shoulders, her hair damp and clean-smelling. I stood behind her, and gently began inspecting her scalp with my fingertips, looking as closely as I could along her scalp for any seed ticks that might be trying to root there. Her hair was warm and soft under my fingers, shiny and already looked near-brushed.

Kes moaned as my fingers traveled along her scalp. "Oh girl, that feels good! I would pay somebody to do that. I've had my scalp rubbed before, but it never felt so... electric." I noticed it, too. It was almost as though energy were running through my fingertips, into her skin, and tingling my fingers. Just as I thought this, Kes said, "It tingles! What ARE you doing?" I pulled my fingers back in surprise, and the slight tingling sensation disappeared.

"Oh, don't," Kes pleaded. "Please don't stop," she said, turning her head to smile up at me, her eyes sparkling with some inner happiness, and smiling the loveliest smile I'd ever seen. I applied my fingers to her scalp, and the tingle resumed, though muted now. It almost felt again as though we were completing a gentle electrical circuit by touching. I'd never experienced such a thing before, nor ever heard of anyone else experiencing anything like it. In any case, it was invigorating, and I returned to my tick hunt.

I finished with her scalp, then checked her shoulders and upper back. "Umm, that's it unless you want the rest checked..."

"Oh, yes, please," Kes said, loosening the towel where it was tied between her breasts, and the towel covering her began slipping to the floor. "I hope that female nudity doesn't bother you," she said offhandedly, not looking back at me.

"Um, no, of course not, after all, I'm female," I said, though I was blushing, but eagerly looking at her rapidly revealed nudity nonetheless. As though in slow motion, the white terrycloth sheet slipped to the floor, revealing her smooth, unblemished body, her olive skin quite beautiful and nearly taking my breath away. Her body was like that of a Grecian goddess, crafted by a genius, smooth and perfectly crafted, and not at all afraid to have curves. Her hips took my breath away, so full and womanly. Her ass was perfect, full and round, the globes of her bottom perfectly smooth and without imperfection, nor even the downiest of hairs.

I shakily brought my fingertips to Kes' shoulder blades, running my finger tips over her warm body, and Kes cooed with pleasure.

I slipped my fingers from side to side, feeling nothing but the electric tingle, and luxuriant woman flesh, warm and supple, then was disappointed when too soon I reached the top of her buttocks. She felt me hesitate there, and said, "I really hate to ask you, it's so embarrassing, but could you please check my rear end? I'm deathly afraid something might get in there, and I'd hate to see something as gross as a tick grow there..."

Sighing softly, I sat down on the bed, inhaling Kes' feminine fragrance, an erotic shock to me, my clit, labia and nipples swelling at the aphrodisiac smell of her. Then I tentatively separated her full, round, warm ass cheeks so that I could at least see if there might be anything there. "You'd better touch inside there, you can't see a baby tick against the skin there, I don't think," she said over her shoulder. I ran my fingertips down the furrow of her bottom, then around the puckered skin of her anus, and across the roundness of each globe. I was experiencing a full range of feelings, from excitement, to trepidation, to desire, and still feeling that strange electricity.

Then I slipped my fingers under each globe, sort of hefting each in my hand, feeling in the warm, crevice where her ass cheeks met her upper thighs. The weight of her butt cheeks in my hands felt so erotic, and intimate. I could feel my own pussy involuntarily wetting. From there, I slipped my hands down the back and the sides of her thighs, her surprisingly muscled legs pleasant to my touch, the heat of her body a thrill. I couldn't resist pressing the tendons in the back of her thighs to see how athletic she might be.

"Ooh, THAT feels good," Kes said. "Ever since I started running some, it feels good to stretch that part."

"It feels like you're in good shape, judging by your thighs," I said, companionably. I slipped my hands all the way down until I reached her feet. "Okay, I'm done," I said.

"Okay, now do my front," Kes said, turning, with a big grin on her face. "They could be anywhere," she said, now putting on a straight face. I groaned inside. Kes' allure was becoming clear to me, particularly her beauty and femininity, and after my unconsidered (til now) prior lesbian experiences, I was experiencing overload and confusion.

Was Kes putting the moves on me? I had no experience in this area to guide me, and I wasn't sure what would happen if I ignored her (the safe route) or returned what I only thought was her flirting, but might not be in reality (the driving off a cliff and crashing in flames route). So, I decided to pretend that there was nothing going on, and began checking her again, lovely, naked front side now, for ticks. But I was SO afraid to look down...

I ran my fingers lightly over her upper chest, just below her shoulders, and underneath the warm swell of her breasts, taking care to avoid most of her breasts and nipples. Then it occurred to me that she might have taken that as teasing, which I really wasn't trying to do. So, to make up for that possible faux pas, I decided to just quickly, and lightly run my fingertips across the swell of her full breasts, her round silver dollar-sized areolae, and the wrinkled brown nubs of her nipples, but that may have made things even worse. As I did that, I could see Kes shifting her weight from one foot to another, and back again, causing her delicious hips to shift up and down, and I noticed her pussy lips rubbing together too.

I ran my fingers across Kes' midriff, side and hips, making her giggle. Then she said, "Don't forget to check here, too," and raised her hands over her head, and I was delighted to see a small patch of sweet-smelling black hair under each arm. I found it to be a highly erotic sight, and that was when I had to admit to myself that her body was really driving me crazy, and that I wanted her, though I didn't dare make a move. I did run my fingertips through her twin thatches, and the feel of the slightly damp hair there was fascinating to me.

"That's good," Kes said noncommitally, then first brought her hands down to her sides, then pulled them behind her back, which I noticed made her full breasts stick out even further, her brown nipples and areolae prominent.

I sat back down in front of the still standing Kes, which was a major mistake, and I found my face only inches away from her pouting pink pussy. The fragrance of Kes' sweet, womanly musk was very apparent to me now, but I didn't know if that was normal, or if she was secreting her feminine lubricant because she desired me. She had two, thick outer labia, and thinner inner labia, with a thin pink slit in between, a proud pearl of a clitoris, already emerging from under its protective hood, and then I immediately recalled spending hours worshiping Sandy's clit at college, a memory I'd long suppressed. Finally, Kes had a neatly trimmed and thinned mohawk strip of hair directly above her clit, like a hairy extension of that attractive pink peach below it. It was all I could do to keep from kissing her beautiful mons. Kes had a perfume which could never be bottled - though if it were, no one anywhere would ever get any work done!

Getting back to work, I slipped my fingers over her cute navel, skipped over her crotch, then caressed (in the name of science only, of course), her thighs, avoiding her laceration, which already seemed to be healing, then her knees and shins, then her feet. I knew with a woman's certainty, that Kes would say something about me checking her pussy, and I needed that permission.

"You'd better check here, too," she said, as though reading my mind, pointing at the lovely center of her sex. "Just in case."

"Just in case," I repeated, slowly bringing my hands straight ahead to Kes' clearly wet pussy, running my fingers through her pubic mohawk, then down her full, hot and swollen outer lips, gently pulling them back to inspect inside her slit, bringing my finger up to circle her clit, which was fully awake and covered in her slippery dew, then running my wet fingers below her pussy, to caress that sensitive area of skin between her pussy and anus. I pretended not to notice her stifled half gasps, and the slight vibration of her hips as I touched her heartbreakingly beautiful sex. I knew that I was making her cum, and she was doing her best to hide it, and I was trying not to acknowledge it.

I sighed loudly, then stood up, saying, "All done!" having avoided at least some the pitfalls of touching a willing woman in her most sensitive area. Kes looked questioningly into my eyes. I felt myself falling into the depths of those pools, then she brought her warm, full pink lips to mine, lingering there, teasing me with the tip of her tongue for a millisecond that seemed like years, and with a smile she said, "Your turn."

I stood up, and Kes duplicated my initial actions, caressing and manipulating my scalp, which did feel terrific, and oddly again, as electric as when I'd first touched her. It was heavenly, and Kes wasn't at all as hesitant as I'd been, touching every part of my upper body. Her fingers running between the sheaves of my corn shuck hair reminded me of little children running between rows of corn in a farmer's field, laughing and playing.

Shudders ran through my scalp from the pleasure she bestowed on me. Kes gently stroked down my neck, from my scalp line to my shoulders, and I thought I'd cum from the sheer pleasure of having another woman's light, gentle touch on me there. Oh God, if only I could describe to you how close I was to crying with joy to be touched by this awesome woman! Written words fail me. If you're a woman who has known the perfect love, then you'll know. To this day, I recall that feeling...

Then Kes ran her fingers across my upper back, gently pressing the muscles there as she stroked me. I groaned involuntarily, and Kes lightly pressed her lips on my upper back. "No problems yet," she breathed, and I shivered under her warm breath and touch. She removed my towel, letting it fall to the floor, leaving me completely nude, and completely under her control, then she continued her sweet ministrations, making me hotter and hotter for her as her soft touch swept over me in waves. Her fingers worked all over my back, pressing my hard muscles, erasing tensions that had been with me for maybe my whole life. Her fingers slipped down my back, to the sensitive area just above the swell of my ass, and she stroked me there, electricity flowing from each of us to the other.

Then she lightly clawed at that part of my back, catching me by surprise, the pain of her sharp nails drawing thin trails of my blood, quickly overcome by the pleasure of being at this beautiful woman's mercy. I felt a million sharp jolts, infinitesimally tiny orgasms blending with the strange electrical shocks we were experiencing together in that strange town. I don't know how I was able to stand, but it was the most intensely erotic moment of my life up until then.

Thankfully, before I passed out with pleasure, Kes returned to the 'tick hunt, ' stroking me again with the flat tips of her fingers. I don't know if I could have survived any more of her blood letting, though I would have let her do it to me, and happily, to my death. Her fingers avoided my bottom, to my vast disappointment, caressing and stroking across the backs of my thighs in delightfully diagonal strokes, continuing down past the back of my knees, which made me giggle, then over my calves to my feet. "Okey dokey, so far," she said.

Didn't she realize what she was doing to me?

I expected her to tell me to turn around, and I certainly didn't have the courage to ask her to look at, and examine my ass, though I longed for it. To my great happiness, Kes returned her heavenly touch to my ass, my bottom, my rear end, my butt. I love those words for what I now know to be one of my most intense pleasure centers, thanks to Kes. She gently pinched the bottoms of my full ass cheeks, squeezing them with her strong fingers, as she kissed my shoulders. I so wanted to whirl around and take her in my arms and be one with her, but then, the illusion of being two solitary people that we had created up to this point would be shattered, and I wasn't sure if it was time for that yet. So, I stood there motionless, the involuntary rotation of my hips in orgasm my only movement.

Kes slid her fingers into the warm, dark, moist furrow between the globes of my bottom, sliding from below my anus up and over my sensitive puckered ring of flesh, then up again, out of my humid valley, to my sensitive, violated back. Down the furrow again, her nail slightly pressing into my skin, but not scratching me, pausing on my eager anus now, circling the puckered ring, making it flutter open with anticipation, then closed again in spastic reflex, but to my disappointment, not violating my willing, cherry ass hole. She circled my round butt cheeks with her fingertips, circling around the most prominent part of my full bottom in circles of varying sizes. I sighed when she stopped, expecting that she'd finished.

Suddenly, her slim forefinger slid inside my anus up to her first knuckle, which felt so, so wonderful, though I wouldn't have admitted it. I would have granted her permission to any part of me, but she took it anyway, without asking. I hoped that she would penetrate me all the way, but she chose to tease me instead. I was disappointed when she told me to turn around, though you would think that my thousands of orgasms, small or not, would have engendered some gratitude in me. It did, but it bordered more on total, slavish devotion to Kes than anything else. Sometimes, the worshiper has unreasonable expectations of her goddess.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.