Susan and the PC Lads - Cover

Susan and the PC Lads

Copyright© 2005 by Tony Bart

Part 9

Erotica Sex Story: Part 9 - Susan was a faithful housewife until she had to call in two lads to fix her husbands PC. They were more interested in turning her into a slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food  

Susan stood alone, waiting at the bus stop to catch her bus home from work, when she heard the familiar voice of Ray.

"Hi Suzie, thought we would catch up with you hear".

Susan froze, she had not seen the PC lads for over two weeks, and part of her hoped it was all over, but she was wrong.

"Hello" she said, as she saw her bus approaching the stop.

"Yes we're coming on the bus with you Suzie. Get on pay your fare; go upstairs to the back seat". Ray ordered as the bus doors opened.

She did as they had told her. There was just one young guy sitting near the front of the top deck of the bus. As she sat on the back seat, Gary and Ray were not far behind her.

"Move up Suzie I always sit by the window", Gary told her. She moved along the seat, and they sat either side of her.

"Now this is cosy", Ray remarked, as he sat close too her. "Have you missed us Suzie"? She chose not to answer.

"It's cock she's been missing, hey Suzie" Gary added. Again she chose not to answer. "You haven't had any cock since the last time we saw you have you Suzie"? When she still did not answer, Ray started to get a little mad.

"We asked you a question Suzie" Ray said bending his head around to look straight at her. "Now have you had any cock since we saw you last"?

"No" she said in a soft voice.

"No what"

"No I haven't hard any... cock since I saw you last".

"That's better, so you haven't been letting that husband of yours fuck you, have you".

"No he hasn't fucked me". The truth was he had not even tried, and that was part of the problem.

"So you must be gagging for some cock the Suzie", said Gary. She heard the zip of his jeans and thought. "Oh no, not here".

"This is what you need Suzie", Gary teased as he held his semi hard cock in his hard.

"No not here", she whispered.

"Start playing with his cock", Ray ordered. "No one's gonna see, unless we cause a scene, now do it".

Her hand slowly moved towards Gary's cock, and her fingers closed around it.

"Don't just fuckin' hold it, wank it" Gary ordered. She started to move her hard up and down his hardening cock.

As she wanked Gary, Ray unzipped her short jacket, and began to squeeze her tits through her blouse.

"Lean over and suck him, Suzie", Ray ordered.

"No, please not here", she pleaded.

"Look he's not watching and I keep a look out if anyone comes, Other than Gaz that is". Both lads laughed.

Ray pushed her head towards Gary' crotch, and her mouth opened to take his cock.

Gary's hand replaced Ray's on her head. "Take it deeper Suzie, ohhh yeh"

Susan did her best to give a quiet blow job, but it became harder and harder as her sliver mixed with his pre come. Gary stared angrily at his mate as Ray told Susan, "That's enough for now", and she sat upright.

"Now its prezzy time Suzie".

"Oh yes" said Gary. Who started to pull down the zip on her black trousers, but Susan grabbed his hand.

"Please, no more not here please". she quietly pleaded again.

"Stop whining or we'll put you over that seat and spank you fuckin' arse", Ray told her and grabbed her hands.

His mate had now pulled open the housewife's trousers, and Ray lifted her a little so his mate could pull them to top of her thighs.

"Fuckin' look at that Ray" said Gary, noticing her sexy panties.

"Good girl Suzie, they are great". The panties were two pieces of purple silk held either side by matching ribbon, neatly tied in a bow.

"Just perfect", said Ray has he pulled on the left bow until it gave way, his mate did the same on the right. Her almost bare pussy came into view and Susan though she may just die of embarrassment. But they weren't finished, in one swift snatch; Ray pulled the material from under her bum and stuffed it in his pocket.

Then out of his other pocket he brought out his latest toy. A small remote control vibrator, with a strip of thin plastic along the bottom.

"You'll enjoy this Suzie". Ray smiled.

"No... please you can't".

"Hold her hands Gaz".

Gary did as he was told, and Ray rubbed the bullet end of the vibe up and down her slit, before slipping it past her pussy lips. The thin flat plastic base moulded it's self to the shape of her pussy, as he pushed it as far as it would go.

"You can do your trousers up now Suzie", Ray told her.

"But what about my panties?" she asked.

"You're going home without em", Ray told her.

The bus was nearing her stop, so she lifted her bum and pulled up her trousers and fastened them up.

"Pull em up tight, we don't want it dropping out", he said. "Now for a test", he said tuning it on.

Susan's hands grabbed between her legs as it started to buzz away. She closed her eyes tight shut, and bit her lip not wanting to make a sound. The small vibrator buzzed away inside her, while the thin plastic bounced around her pussy lips, and every so often hit her clit.

"Looks like it works Gaz" Ray laughed, and then much to Susan's relief he hit the stop button as they started to approach their stop. As the got out of their seats, Ray told Susan to keep her trouser tight up. Susan led the way and as she stood waiting to get off Ray hit the button and the vibe gently stirred inside her pussy. This time she could not prevent a moan escaping her lips.

"You Ok love"? Asked the driver as Susan held her legs together.

"Oh... yes... fine"

"Just finished work have yer".

"Ye... yes I ha... have". She managed to say as the bus came to a stop and the doors opened. Ray hit the stop button.

When they were all off the bus, Susan was relieved when they told her to go on to her house and they would be round in about 10 minutes. The last thing she needed was them walking her up to her front door. While she walked home, she thought about the bus ride, and told herself, that she must end this. On arriving at her house, she dashed upstairs and get out of her works uniform. The sex toy fell to the floor, as she pulled her damp trousers down her shapely legs. She was now determined to put a stop to this crazy affair with theses two young lads. She threw the first pair of panties back in the draw, they were too sexy, and grabbed a more practical pair. She put them on and pulled on her faded blue jeans. "Dam" she thought, "these are a bit tight but they will do". She left her sexy bra on, the one that matched the panties, Ray had stolen. She then pulled a t shirt over her hair. She dashed back down the stairs, threw the toy onto the kitchen top, just in time. They knocked on the door.

They all walked into the kitchen, "what's this Suzie, you have changed", Ray said.

Susan stood upright, her back against her dinning table, and told them that this must stop. "We have all had a bit of fun guy's, but I'm a married woman, and this can not continue any longer. We all need to get on with our lives". She told them, with confidence.

"You don't what it to end Suzie", Ray said.

"Yess yes I do, you are young lads, I am a housewife with responsibilities and that's it".

"Come on Suzie, that's what you used to be. Now you are a cock hungry slut".

"Don't talk to me like that anymore, now just go", she said pointing towards the door.

"Yeh and the moment we re outside, you'll be upstairs pumping you pussy with your fuck toy, admit it".

"No... no I won't", she said less confidently.

They stepped a little closer to her, and Ray spoke again. "Look at your mouth it needs a cock to suck on",

Trying to ignore the comment she said again," just go".

"Your wet pussy is in need of a cock ramming up it.

"Don't please", she hated the way her body starting to betray her when these cock young lads talked dirty to her.

"And another ramming into your sexy ass".

"Guys please just go... go"

The lads were not going give in that easily, and were really enjoying, seeing Susan's struggle with her conscience.

"Tell you what Suzie, you prove to us, you're not a cock craving slut, and we'll go".

"I just want you to go", she tied.

Ignoring her, Ray stepped close enough, for him to rub his crotch against her leg. He told her, "Listen if you want us to go, just tell us three things, and we'll be off, OK".

"No I just..."

"OK", Ray said sternly.

The housewife called on her inner strength to overcome her growing horniness.

"OK then you go", she told them.

"That's the deal", Ray smiled. "Firstly tell me you don't want to suck on our hard cocks".

"But", she protested. They all knew that talking dirty really turned this once faithful housewife on.

"That's the deal, if you want us to go, say it".

"I... I don't want to... suck on your hard... cocks", she managed to say. Ray smiled at his mate.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.