Susan and the PC Lads - Cover

Susan and the PC Lads

Copyright© 2005 by Tony Bart

Part 8

Erotica Sex Story: Part 8 - Susan was a faithful housewife until she had to call in two lads to fix her husbands PC. They were more interested in turning her into a slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food  

Susan was again home from her mornings work and had been joined by Ray. It was almost two weeks since their boat trip and Susan was beginning to think she had heard the last of them. However they both went into the kitchen and Susan put her bag down and Ray cam up behind her. She was a little surprised that Ray was on his own but he told her that Gary would be along later.

Ray began to run his hands over her bottom, "Hope you've missed us Susie". She didn't reply, "That hubby of yours has not been fucking you as he"?

She told him he hadn't and the truth was he hadn't even tried. He did not seem interested in her anymore, perhaps that's part of the reason these young lads get the better of her so easily.

"So my little slut", he said cupping her tits, "you must be gagging for some cock". He massaged he tits over her blouse, making her squirm. "Yeh I bet you need it real bad Susie"? He did not expect an answer and didn't get one but pressed his cock against her bum, pressing her against the kitchen unit. "Feel that cock Susie, if you're a good girl you'll get some later".

She closed her eyes he already had he mind spinning. He stroked he hair back and gently nibbled her ear and whispered, "I bet your wet already, let's see shall we"? He teased as he reached round for the zip on her work trousers, still massaging her left breast. He slid down the zip and pushed his hand inside and cupped her hot pussy bringing another moan form Susan. He worked his fingers under her knickers and started to feel her damp pussy lips. "Emm just as I thought", he said bringing his wet fingers to her face, "look at that, it don't take much to get that pussy wet does it"?

He slid his hand over her stomach and undid the button on her trousers to get access the waist band of her knickers, and slid his hand back inside. As he explored her pussy. "What's this? Turn round". He ordered not waiting he spun her round to face him.

"What"? she asked with a puzzled look on her face as he crouched down in front of her, but didn't answer. He reached up and tugged down her trousers, "what are these"? He asked pulling the waistband of her big knickers.

"I... I didn't know I was seeing you" she protested.

He reached up and picked up a pair of scissors, "we'll soon sort them" he told her as he cut them upward from the leg whole to the waistband, both sides. As the front of the knickers fell down, he tugged and pulled them clear. "There" he said throwing them to the floor, "you don't where those in our presence".

"But I... I didn't. know I was seeing you," she repeated.

"Perhaps you should always wear sexy knickers then" he told her. "What about this as well"? He asked running his hand over her pussy. She knew what he meant; he was talking about the hair starting to grow back, but didn't answer. He stood up and spoke directly into her ear.

"You know what I'm talking about don't you Susie"?

"Yes"

"I know we have not seen you for a couple of weeks" he said as he massaged her pussy lips making her moan out loud. "but have we forgotten who owns your pussy".

"N... no"

"Who owns your pussy Susie"? He asked as he worked her finger just inside her.

"You... you do".

"So you know how I like your pussy trimmed". She just nodded. "Ok, now go upstairs and get it sorted while I ring Gaz, and I'll be up in a bit for an inspection. She pulled up her trousers and headed off to the bathroom and Ray made his phone call.

A short time later, Ray walking into the bathroom as Susan had just about finished shaving her pussy. It was almost bare, with a few bits of shaving form and the small tuft of hair just above the slit. Ray walked over to her, grabbing the towel from the rail.

"Looks like a good job", he said starting to rub the remains of shaving cream from it. Susan was sitting on the toilet with her legs spread wide and Ray dropped the towel and began to run his hand over her pussy. Susan through her head back and closed her eyes, Ray smiled. "You like that don't you Susie"

"Oh yes".

"So I take it you'll keep it like this from now on?"

"Yes oh yes if that's what you want".

"Good girl" he said getting to his feet.

"OOOOh" Susan sighed in disappointment.

He ran his hand through her lovely black hair, "Don't worry Susie, continue to be a good little slut and you'll get fucked senseless before we go". He them unzipped his jeans and got out his cock. "In the mean time I bet you'd like a little treat, wouldn't you"? Susan nodded knowing what he wanted. "Good girl, you no what to do" he said pulling her head towards him. She took his cock in her hand and kissed her way up and down the shaft, before taking it between hip pretty lips. "Oooh god yeh" Ray moaned. Encouraged by this, she took his cock deeper and gradually increased the speed. They had trained her to become a real good cock sucker.

Gary popped his head round the bathroom door, "Fuckin ell, was she desperate" he remarked. "You could say that, are you ready"? "Yep all set".

Ray lifted her head from his cock, "looks like you're gonna have to wait for your protean drink Suzie". He told her as he pulled her to her feet. "Now go into your room, strip naked and put on a pair of sexy knickers. Lie spread and ready for us on the bed; call us when you're ready".

As she disappeared into her room Gary told Ray everything was set for this afternoon.

"I... I'm ready" she called out, softly.

Then entered the room to see the lovely housewife dressed in just a small pair of tight red panties, and lying right in the middle of the king size bed.

The guys said nothing but stripped to their underwear, and sat either side of her on the bed. In his hand Gary had a black blindfold, "lift your head Suzie, so I can put this on".

"W... what w... why" she protested just a bit, but Gary was soon putting it into place.

"Now Suzie, that stays on until we let you take it off, understand?" Ray told her.

"Ok but why?"

"Don't worry about that just make sure you keep it on" With that she felt Gary get off the bed.

What she did not know was that a third person had entered the room. It was a woman of a similar age to Ray and Gary, she looked at the blindfolded beauty lying on the bed, smiled and licked her lips. Ray played with Susan's nipples, which he knew turned her on, the girl stat on the bed between Susan's legs and began to lightly run her hands up and down her inner thighs. She teased closer to the red panties with every stoke, then she knelt on the been and leaned over to work on Susan's left nipple. Driving her wild with desire as she used her lips, tongue and teeth, making Susan squirm and roll around on the bed...

Susan was so turned on that she had hardly noticed it wasn't Gary teasing her but a couple of times it had crossed her mind that something was different but could not think exactly what. She didn't really care either as the girl was now tracing her tongue from her nipples to the top of her panties. Ray was still playing with her as well. Gary was a little frustrated at just watching but enjoying the view.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.