Susan and the PC Lads - Cover

Susan and the PC Lads

Copyright© 2005 by Tony Bart

Part 6

Erotica Sex Story: Part 6 - Susan was a faithful housewife until she had to call in two lads to fix her husbands PC. They were more interested in turning her into a slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food  

It was at work in the supermarket when the lads next approached Susan. This always caught her off guard at work, and they knew it. She spoke quickly and nervously, which always gave them the advantage. They found out from her, what time she would be home and told her to go straight home as they would be there to meet her.

She was surprised when she got home that there was no sign of them, or so she thought. She took off her coat, the door bell rang and her heart skipped a couple of beats. She opened the door and, suddenly, they were in. The lads stood either side of Susan; Ray was the first to speak.

"So, Susie, have you been a good girl since we dropped you off the other night?"

"Yes," she said quietly

"You have not been letting hubby near our tits, pussy and mouth, have you?"

"N... no,"

"You mean he hasn't tried to fuck you?"

"He... he has tried, and I'm running out of excuses," she told them

"Oh dear," Ray said with mocking sadness. "Well if you're a good girl today, we might just allow him a treat this weekend. What do you think Gaz?"

"We'll have to see how good she is," Gary replied.

"So lets see if you are sticking to the underwear rules Susie," said Ray. "Hands behind your back," he ordered, and she obeyed. "You do the top Gaz, and I'll do the bottom."

Gary smiled at her and slowly undid her blouse to reveal a sexy pink bra, which just covered her nipples. "Very nice," he enthused, as he pushed her blouse over her shoulders and it fell to the floor. Ray undid her trouser buttons, then the zip, and helped them over her shapely hips. They slid down her legs to the floor to reveal a pair of matching knickers. Both lads stood back and ogled the housewife, standing like a naughty schoolgirl, in just her sexy bra and panties.

"Very nice Suzie," Ray smiled, "do you always wear this sexy stuff to work now?".

"No, I took it with me and changed" she admitted

This pleased the lads, and proved how much they had taken control of her.

"She's done well Gaz, said Ray. Gary agreed, but what Ray said next, took her by surprise.

"Right, let's have a cuppa first," he said, "put the kettle on Susie?"

"Oh right OK," she said, and bent down to pull up her trousers.

Ray grabbed her arm, "Leave them, go and make it like that."

"But... ," she said looking up, "ooow."

"No buts Susie," Gary added, being unable to resist slapping her bum.

It was a bit of a struggle, but managed to wriggle out of her trousers, and went into the kitchen to make the tea. Gary went upstairs, and Ray went and joined her in the kitchen. He stood at the door way and watched her get the cups ready, admiring her sexy body, dressed only in her matching bra and knickers. He came up behind her, and ran his hands over her bum.

"You really are one sexy slut Susie," he said quietly into her ear, "your fuckin' hot body is just made for fuckin' Your husband must be pretty stupid not to be playing with you all the time," he told her, while continuing her bum massage.

Part of her was angry, when they spoke to her like that, but her overwhelming feeling, she didn't even understand. She tingled all over, her pussy became wet and her nipples became hard. Yes why didn't her husband make her feel like that? Perhaps that's what made her angry.

She was glad when he stepped away while she poured the boiling water into the pot.

"I suppose you want biscuits too?" she asked sarcastically.

This made Ray smile, "of course, and they better be chocolate."

As she placed the chocolate biscuits on the plate, Ray picked one up and told her to turn around. As she faced him, Ray stroked his finger across the biscuit, to collect chocolate on it. With his left hand he pulled down the front of her bra, and smeared the chocolate on her hard brown right nipple. He then did the same to the left one. She knew what was going to happen next; she pressed her thighs together and gave a long sigh as his tongue began to lick off the chocolate.

Gary arrived in the kitchen as her second nipple was getting the treatment. "That looks tasty," he laughed.

"Yer," Ray replied, coming up from her tits. "Bring it through Susie, we'll take tea in the lounge," he mocked.

The lads sat on the three seater settee, Susie put the tea and biscuit tray on the coffee table before being told to sit between them. As she settled between the lads, Gary passed her a biscuit and told her to cover her nipples in chocolate again. He pulled her bra down again to expose her nipples. Nervously she rubbed her finger over her sensitive nipples. He told her to give them a good covering and made her repeat the process for a second time. Gary then went to work, licking off the chocolate and sucking her nipple into his mouth, causing Susie to moan in pleasure.

Ray tugged her sexy knickers down to the top of her shapely thighs, and lifted her left leg and placed it between his legs. He then presented another biscuit to her, and gave her the instruction to cover her clit in the chocolate. Gary being excited by the idea lifted her right leg and placed it between his to spread them wide. Ray spread her pussy lips open to give easy access for her chocolate covered finger.

She worked hard to suppress her moans and sighs as she covered her most sensitive spot with chocolate. While Ray was making her top up the chocolate on her finger, Gary took another biscuit, and rubbed it, chocolate face down over her pussy, covering the area with it, taking her and Ray by surprise. When she returned to rubbing her clit, Gary came up close and told her to, "rub it all over your pussy Susie."

Using her all her fingers in a circular motion, she rubbed her wet and now sticky pussy. She was so turned on now she couldn't keep quiet.

"Oooooooh Ooooooooh," she moaned.

"Yeh that's it Susie rub that pussy," Gary told her as he tweaked her nipples.

Her eyes where tightly closed, as she was worked herself up, Gary and Ray watched in delight as this naive housewife openly played with herself between them. Her breathing became quicker, her chest heaved more and her moans grew louder. Ray knew she was about to cum but wasn't going to let her yet. He grabbed her hand and told her, "That's enough."

"Noooh please," she cried trying to continue.

Ray forced her hand away as Gary held the other. "I now you want to cum my little slut, but not yet," Ray told her.

She sat there starting to get her breath back. "Now pull your knickers back up," he ordered, letting her hand go and her legs to close. She shuffled between them and pulled them back into place, noticing they had become covered in the chocolate. She also straightened her bra to cover her sticky nipples.

After swallowing another mouthful of tea Ray said to Susie "Let's get you upstairs an' clean you up."

"It's OK I will go and change," she said, having now regained her composure.

"Nice try," Gary said as the lads stood up and pulled her to her feet. Gary lightly slapped her bum and told her, to get herself up those stairs.

They all made their way into the bathroom and the lads took off their shirts and jeans.

"What are you going to do?" asked Susie.

"We are all going to take a shower together," Ray informed her. "Now are you gonna get naked or are you getting in like that?"

They didn't expect an answer and didn't get one. She unclipped her bra, letting it fall to the floor and pulled her knickers off. The lads were now naked as well and they told her to turn the shower on, which she did. The shower was at one end of a fairly large corner bath, which meant there was plenty of room for three. They invited Susie to step in first, which she did, followed by Gary then Ray.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.