Susan and the PC Lads - Cover

Susan and the PC Lads

Copyright© 2005 by Tony Bart

Part 4

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4 - Susan was a faithful housewife until she had to call in two lads to fix her husbands PC. They were more interested in turning her into a slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food  

The rest of Susan's weekend had gone off normally but she was glad when Monday came and she was back doing her part-time job at the local supermarket. At least it took her mind off things. Monday past off almost pretty normally too. Then as she walked to work on Tuesday morning she switched on her mobile and it bust into life displaying a new message sign. It had been sent the night before. Her heart began to pound recognising Gary's number. It read:

"Susie have you done that shopping as instructed?" She hit the erase button. She got to work and it was not until her break she checked her mobile as usual. Another message read:

"Susie if you have followed our instructions you should need fucking badly. Contact us to arrange." In a panic she hit the erase button, drank her coffee and went back to the shop floor.

Sometime later, "Can you help us miss?" She spun round recognising the voice. "Hello Susie" grinned Ray. "What the hell are you doing here, I'm at work" She shouted in a whisper. "Well you won't answer our text messages so we thought we'd come and see you."

"You must go I'm at work." She repeated. "What time do you finish" Asked Gary. "Not until 1 o'clock."

"Good you should be home by half past then."

"No I won't I'm going to." Ray did not let her finish. "You're going straight home." He told her. "But I" He again cut across her "You're going straight home or we'll hang around here OK."

"Yes OK"

"Good girl, we'll see you at half past one and don't be late Susie." With that they left.

She could not concentrate for the rest of her shift and arrived home about 25 past one. As she stepped in the door the lads were right behind her. "Your early Susie good girl." They did not wait to be invited in. She took the small bag of shopping she had into the kitchen and the lads followed her in. She was still dressed in her uniform, which was a loose fitting green and white blouse which came to just below her waist and black trousers. As she started to unpack the bag on the unit Gary lifted the blouse and gave her bum a light tap. "Nice uniform Susie" he remarked.

"Thank you" she said turning to face them. "Look guys I have things to do this afternoon."

"To right you have" said Ray. "What time does hubby get back?"

"About 6.30 but my daughter will be home about 4.30."

"We've got plenty of time then."

"But I."

"Now you have been naughty again Susie, you didn't answer our text messages again"

"I'm sorry I was just busy." I'm afraid sorry isn't good enough Susie, you need to learn a lesson." He took her by the arm. "Over here" and lead her to the kitchen table. "Lean over the table" Ray ordered pushing at the back of her neck. "Do it" he ordered as she tried to resist, then gave in. "Perfect" said Gay grabbing hold of her hands and pulling then in front of her.

Ray folded her blouse back enough to see some of her bear back he then ran his hands over her bum. "This is the second time you have ignored our text messages." He lifted his hand and spanked her bottom. "Ouuuw" she cried but the second one was harder and the third quickly followed even harder. Ouuuuw Ouuuuw please don't. Gary held onto her hands. "Naughty girls get spanked and you are a naughty girl aren't you Susie?" Without giving her time to answer two sharp spanks of her lovely firm arse followed. "Oooow Ouuuuuw."

"Please I'm a naughty girl but I am sorry."

"Are you really sorry Susie?" He followed the question with two more firm spanks. "Ooouuw Ouuuwww yess yess honest."

"But have you learn your lesson"

"No more please I have learned my lesson."

"OK" said Ray.

Gary let go of her hands and she gave her bottom several rubs as the lads grinned at each other. She turned around and was almost sitting on the table and without saying a word the lads helped her onto it. "Lie back Susie"

"Hang on wait" she protested not ready to be put in such a vulnerable position. "But the two of them had her off balance and with a little effort they had her lying on her kitchen table with her legs dangling over one end. "Come on Guy's" she protested again, and tried to get up but in a swift move Ray had produced the magic bullet from his pocket and turned it on to medium. "Just relax Susie" Ray ordered and as Gary held her shoulders, he started rubbing it up and down her pussy over her trousers. She no loner tried to get up but did make one feeble effort to push Rays had away but when he pushed it back to the table she didn't try again. Her only movement was to move her head from side to side and quiet moan from her lips. The magic bullet was again doing the job and now it had calmed her he switched it back to normal; he wasn't going to let her cum just yet.

"So Susie" Ray asked "have you been good and not let hubby fuck you since we were last here."

"No he has hasn't em fucked me."

"Has he tried?"

"Well emm yes he did Sunday morning but I told him I was too tired."

"Well done Susie,"

"What and that stopped him?" Gary asked. "Yes."

"I'd have tried harder than that to give yer a good seeing too."

"And did you do the shopping?"

"Eem well I'm sorry but I couldn't get the bras"

"Oh dear" Ray said sarcastically. "But I... I was going to try again this afternoon."

"So what have we got under here then?" Gary inquired as he undid her blouse revealing a plain white bra. "Where do you keep the scissors Susie?" Asked Ray. "No not."

"I shouldn't get him mad Susie" advised Gary "He may flip you over and spank your fuckin ass again."

"That draw there" she gave in, and pointed to the draw. Ray quickly found them and handed them to Gary. "Do you want to do the honours Gaz?"

"My pleasure." He grinned and snipped the bra between the two cups and Gar pushed them apart. "You'll be running out at this rate Susie."

While searching for the scissors Ray had spotted something else. "Hey Gaz this gives me an idea" Ray enthused waving a can of squirting cream. He walked over giving it a good shake." What are you going to do" asked Susie in a panic. Gary was gently flicking her nipples that were responding by growing bigger. "I'll show you" he said but Gary knew and held her arms. Ray now had the top off the can and fired it first at one then the other tit. She jumped as the cool cream hit her skin, but Ray had a nice pile of cream on each. Gary ordered her to dip a finger in the cream. She hesitated and Gary pushed her had towards the piles of cream. "Dip your finger in it" He ordered again. She pushed her index finger in and pulled it out covered in the stuff. "Now open your mouth and slowly suck it off." She put her finger deep into her beautiful mouth and slowly sucked off the cream. Gary then dipped his finger in getting plenty on it. "Open again" he commanded which she did. "Now suck this" He slipped his finger between her lips she swirled her tongue around it and sucked off the cream. "This slut fuckin loves to suck, have a go Ray." Ray was soon having cream sucked from his finger. "I can't fuckin resist it" said Gary who now had his cock out and rubbed it over her tit in the cream and as he got in covered he asked, "I bet you know what your gonna do with this don't yer Susie." She didn't answer but she knew. He pulled her head to the edge of the table. "Open your mouth." She did and he slipped his cock between her lips. "Now fuckin suck it... yer... use that fuckin tongue. Oh yess fuckin yesss suck it." She did as he ordered. Meanwhile Ray had spread some of the cream in a line down her belly, past he naval and to the waist band of her trousers. He then licked his way up several times ending by flicking his tongue over her stiff nipples. The sensation was driving her wild and every time his tongue touched a nipple she almost jumped of the table. It was also doing great things for the blow job she was giving Gary. "Yess here's some more fuckin cream, aaaaaah swallow it down" he told her as he held her head. "Drink it all aaah yesssss."

His cock fell from her mouth and he began licking the rest of the cream from her tits. "Mmmmm" she moaned. Ray surveyed the scene of this once faithful but naive housewife lying on her own kitchen table. She had her blouse open, her bra in two pieces, still in her uniform black trousers, cum and cream running down her chin, while his mate licked her tits.

He stood at the end of the table where her legs were dangling from and slowly pulled down the zip of her trousers, then undid the two buttons on the waist and pulled them open. He was surprised to see a small sexy pair of light blue silk knickers trimmed with black lace. "Nice panties Susie" he commented as his hands explored them. "Very nice" enthused Gary.

"Only one problem" Gary said "what" she whimpered. The knickers were so small that her thick bush was pushing out over the top and through the leg holes. "Your bush" Gary told her pulling at her pubic hairs. "Don't you ever shave your bikini line?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.