Susan and the PC Lads - Cover

Susan and the PC Lads

Copyright© 2005 by Tony Bart

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - Susan was a faithful housewife until she had to call in two lads to fix her husbands PC. They were more interested in turning her into a slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food  

Susan Hutchinson was trying to get back to normal by the next day, her husband was home for the weekend but the events of the day before were never far from her mind. Then late afternoon the phone rang. She rushed to answer it. "Hello" she said. "Hello Susan" she recognised the voice of Gary instanlyy and walked out of the room with the phone. "Susan are you still there?"

"Yes yes I'm still here, why are you calling me?" She inquired as her heart began to beat faster. "Just checking you were happy with the job we did for you yesterday?" Her mind raced "the computer err yes fine thank you."

"Well as I'm sure you know Susan we aim to please."

"yes well thank you I have to go."

"The other thing is Susan you forgot to pay us."

"Oh yes I'm sorry."

"Well we got, shall we say distracted." She tried to ignore the comment. "Yes how much do I owe you?"

"Shall we say £50 each?"

"£100 then yes Ok that's fine." She would have agreed to almost anything to get him off the phone. "I will need to go to the hole in the wall to get it out though."

"That's fine."

"How will I get it to you though?"

"We'll pick it up."

"Errr well OK but not over the weekend cause my husband is here and I don't want him to know about the computer."

"I'll bet you don't, look take down my mobile number and ring me anytime tomorrow when you've got the cash." She took the number down and rang off. She wished she'd have paid them. She managed to use a visit to the super market as the excuse to go and get the £100. Later that evening while her daughter and husband watched TV, she called the mobile from the phone upstairs. "Hello Gary? It's Mrs Hutchinson"

"Hello Susan."

"I am just calling to say I have the money."

"Ok good, when can we pick it up?"

"Well come round for it tomorrow but not until after nine."

"Ok Susan we'll see you then."

She planned to give them the money in an envelope at the door quickly and was all ready when about nine thirty the doorbell rang. She opened the door as her heart pounded nervously. "Hi guys."

"Hello Susan."

"Well here is your money and thanks again for the repair." Gary took the envelope from her. "I've got to go thanks bye" she said shutting the door, leaning back against it and breathing a sigh of relief.

This took the lads by surprise their plan was to get inside. "Fuck it" said Gary as they started to walk down the path. "That didn't go well."

"Wait I've got an idea" he said He opened it and took out a fiver and stuffed it into his pocket and headed back to the door. Susan was surprised to hear the doorbell again and even more so to see the lads back. "Hey Susan what gives? The money is a fiver short."

"What it can't be I counted it."

"Well hear count it yourself."

"Your right but I don't understand it. I will get you the five pounds." She turned and walked into the house and the lads followed. Ray locked the front door. They were in.

She fumbled in her bag and got her purse. "Here you are I'm sorry about that, and I I need to get on now." She said wanting them out the house but they had other ideas. "We were glad in a way," Gary said "cause we bought you a little memento off our last visit" He handed her a digital picture they had taken. "Ooh my gg No." She said putting her hand to her mouth. "What how why did ooh no" She stammered. "It's Ray he takes digital images all the time..."

"I must destroy this I must," she said in a panic. "Oh really" Gary said all innocent, what about the others."

"Others what others?"

"I took about half a dozen", said Ray. "Please you must let me have them and destroy them all."

"Yeh Ok that's not a problem", said Ray. "Oh thanks" she breathed a sigh of relief. "But we need something in return."

"You do oh right some more money", she hoped. "Nah not money Susan, how about you give us both a blow job."

"Oh no I can't I won't I have a husband and will not betray him again no." Well that is a shame because it would be a petty if they fell into the wrong hands."

"That is why I need them" she pleaded. "Look I will give you another £100 for them."

"Very generous but we can get money anytime but what we can't get everyday is a pretty housewife to suck our cocks." I wish they wouldn't talk dirty she thought, I must stay strong. "You can't get this one either so come on lads give me a break."

"Ok you've made your point Susan, come on mate." Gary said as he walked to the door. "What about the photo's?" she asked. We will Email then to you." They figured that would panic her and they were right. "Good grief no, my husband checks all emails there has to be another way."

"There is you practise your new found skills on both our cocks", he said in a semi angry tone "Yes or no or we are out of here." She thought quickly perhaps if I suck them I get the photos and that's it. "Ok you promise that I get all the photos if I well" she looked down shyly and the lads loved it, "I blow you both."

"Yep that's the deal."

"Ok I'll do it for my husbands sake he can't see those photos but one condition you don't touch me ok?"

"Ok Susan if you don't want us to."

"No no I don't."

The lads stepped back leaving space between them; the first part of the plan had worked. "Who's first" she shyly said. "You do us both at once, suck on one and slowly wank the other and keep swapping. "Get down here and get our cocks out and we'll tell you what to do." She still wasn't sure but knew she couldn't back out now. She knelt in front of them. "Get um out Susan" Ray ordered. She reached up for the waistband of Gary's tracksuit bottoms and tugged them down exposing his green pants. She then tugged them down to his thighs and his semi erect cock sprang free. "Better make it good Susan, play with my balls and cock and get me hard." She played with his balls and rubbed his cock, which was soon springing to attention. "That feels great Susan why don't you just give the head a quick suck then get Ray started." She looked up briefly and moved her lips over the head of his cock three times. "Oh yess that's fuckin great yess."

She then unzipped Rays jeans undid the button and tugged them to his ankles. She soon found his thick cock was already hard in his pants. She tugged them down exposing his tackle. "There you go Susan it's all yours, kiss my balls and work you mouth up my cock. Yer" He said holding her head "suck on those balls full of hot cum for your pretty mouth." Like an obedient pup she followed the instructions. "Now kiss you way slowly to the top. Yer that's it, lick the head, oh yer. Take in slowly and suck hard. Yess that's it baby suck my cock oh yer."

"Don't forget me," said Gary and she changed and bobbed up and down his shaft. "Oh yess she's good."

" Yer hard to believe she only became a cock sucker on Friday." Oh she wished they would not talk dirty it did something to her she didn't understand. She sucked Ray then back to Gary. "Hey Susan it seems such a waste to have my cock here while you suck him, when I could be shoving into your hot pussy." "mmm no." She came off to say. "you mustn't talk to me like that mmmp" she said before being pulled back onto the cock. "Why you know you love it, now give me some more head." He ordered and tugged her back to his cock and looked at Gary and smiled. "Lets go over there and sit on the sofa and sit down while our little cocksucker finishes us off?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.