Soul Belongings
Chapter 4: Vows

Copyright© 2005 by AngeloMichael

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Vows - Roger and Miranda Sowell are brother and sister, and while close all their lives, it wasn't until they befriended an older woman that they were truly taught what love was.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex  

Roger awoke cuddled up to Julie with his head on her bosom, as he opened his eyes he saw Miranda in the exact same position on the other side of Julie. Miranda and Julie still had their eyes closed and were breathing evenly so Roger assumed they were still asleep. His head was pounding and he figured he had a mild hangover from the beer he drank the night before. As his thoughts became more clear the full ramifications of what occurred the previous night hit him.

He didn't regret what happened for an instant, the love he held for Julie and Miranda was just as strong, if not stronger, than it was at the height of their passion last night, his heart swelled just for thinking of them, but he felt some guilt that due to the influence of the alcohol and pot, Miranda or Julie might awaken with some doubt as to whether they did the right thing. As if he was broadcasting his thoughts out loud and they had awoken her, Miranda's eyes popped open; her beautiful sky blue eyes. Roger gazed into them and could see the love she regarded him with, the happiness they held, and knew Miranda didn't think last night was a mistake.

"Good morning," Roger whispered.

"Good morning." Miranda replied with a sleepy smile. "Or should we say good afternoon?" She said focusing on something behind Roger. He twisted his head around and saw by the clock on the night stand that it was indeed well past noon.

He turned back to Miranda and shrugged sheepishly. "Well, we are on vacation..." Roger said. Both he and Miranda had a fit of soft giggles.

"How are you? Is everything... okay?" Roger asked after he sobered his expression. He was seeking reassurance that the impression he got of her feelings was the correct one.

"I'm wonderful," Miranda said dreamily, "and everything is... wonderful." She said confirming that she did not think last night was a mistake. Miranda reached her hand over Julie's stomach and grasped his. Roger brought her hand up to his mouth and kissed it tenderly.

"I love you." Roger said.

"I love you," Miranda replied.

Another thought occurred to Roger, and while it wasn't exactly a troubling one at the moment, it could render complications. "Miranda," he began, "I... we didn't use protection last night... I mean we all were carried away in the moment, is there any chance... I mean are you... ?" Roger stumbled to find a way to delicately ask the question.

"Am I on the pill?" Miranda supplied for him mercifully. Roger nodded implying that was what he was trying to ask. "Yes, I'm on the pill." Miranda informed him. Roger sighed in relief. Miranda's look turned questionable, almost hurt. Roger hastened to explain himself, the last thing he ever wanted to do was hurt her.

"It's not that I wouldn't be thrilled to have a child with you," he said sincerely, "but there are just so many things to consider, where we are in our life, are we ready to become parents, and most of all the risk factor because we are related." Miranda nodded in understanding, but now there was some lingering doubt in her expression, like maybe she thought Roger was having doubts about their being together. Roger tried to clarify his position in no uncertain terms.

"In the past I've always used a condom whenever I've been with someone," he said, "but last night it didn't even occur to me and I think it was because I was pervaded by the thought that... that..." Roger paused, knowing he was about to lay bare his feelings and took a second for composure.

"That what?" Julie asked. Both Roger and Miranda looked up and saw that Julie was awake and intently listening to what Roger was saying.

Roger smiled at both her and Miranda. To lend force and credence to the words he was about to say, he summoned up the love he held for these two women from that bottomless well inside him and finished what he was saying, "That I had found what I had been searching for, that I was totally in love, that I would never want anyone else, that I was with the only women I would ever want to be with for the rest of my life."

Miranda and Julie were silent for a moment and then Miranda let out an emotional "Ohhhhhhhh!" and reached over to kiss him. After kissing his sister Roger looked at Julie and saw moisture glistening in the corners of her engaging eyes. He and Miranda put their heads together with Julie's and showered each other with kisses and reiterated their love for each other.

After a few minutes Roger reluctantly had to break from the embrace, since he had awakened he had felt pressure in his bladder and it had only been building up and now it really needed to be alleviated. He threw the covers aside and climbed out of the large bed, not bothering to put any clothes on. He rushed over to the master bathroom and once in position over the toilet he released a strong steady stream of urine from his cock into the receptacle, the sound water splashing water resonated in his ears. The feeling of relief was immediate; Roger closed his eyes and tilted his head back to enjoy the feeling.

Roger opened his eyes and stared out the bathroom window that overlooked the beach, and in the distance, the blue-green ocean. The rain had stopped, but the sky was still overcast and it looked like it could start up again at any time. He turned his attention back to the task at hand, his bladder had finally completely emptied itself and after shaking the last few drops of urine off his cock he flushed the toilet.

Enjoying the unencumbered and relaxed feeling of being free from the pressure in his bladder, Roger turned towards the sink to wash his hands, as he did so he noticed that he hadn't even cared to close the bathroom door and Miranda and Julie were sitting on the edge of the bed watching him. He froze looking back at them. They both had broad smiles on their faces. Roger realized they had been watching him as he had relieved himself, but instead of being embarrassed he felt rather turned on. He knew there was nothing to be embarrassed about with these women, nothing he couldn't share with them, and the idea that with them, he could share the most private parts of himself was quite exciting.

"There's nothing more arousing than watching a man's cock grow hard." Julie said. Miranda nodded in agreement and licked her lips. Roger looked down and sure enough his manhood was standing at attention. Desire ignited in him once again, he was ready for another round of lovemaking. Looking around the bathroom, he noticed the large and elaborate shower stall.

"I feel like taking a nice, long, hot shower," Roger said. "Anyone like to join me?"

"You're an idea man, Roger, I like that!" Julie said as she slid off the bed, Miranda followed her and they both joined him in the bathroom. Roger opened the glass door to the shower allowing the women to go in ahead of him. He took in the mouth watering visions of their rear ends, and his cock gave a twinge of anticipation. Roger went into the shower after them and shut the door. Julie had all ready turned on the water and the air was getting warm and steamy. Roger had a feeling this was going to be a pretty fun day.


For most of the next two weeks the weather stayed cloudy and wet due to the remnants of a hurricane that had parked itself several hundred miles off shore and was stubbornly refusing to completely dissipate. Roger, Miranda, and Julie could have cared less, even if the weather had been idyllic, they would have spent most of their time inside.

They couldn't keep their hands off one another. They stayed naked at all times in the house and they made love constantly and in every room of the house, including the closets and bathrooms. They only slept when they were completely exhausted. Sometimes Roger would fall asleep and wake up to see Miranda eating Julie's pussy or vice versa which would automatically get him hard and ready to join the action. Sometimes Miranda or Julie would fall asleep and he would have one on one intercourse with whoever was awake. Quite a few times Roger woke up to find Miranda or Julie riding his cock. They said they couldn't resist taking his boner and sliding it into their pining cunts when they watched him get a hard-on in his sleep. Roger didn't have a problem with this; in fact, he saw waking up with a pussy wrapped snuggly around his cock as the best possible way to wake up.

A couple of nights when it got rather windy outside, they lost power for a few hours. That's when they would cuddle in bed together under the blankets and just explore one another's body in complete darkness. Hours of just touching and feeling one another, learning all the special places which could send them to pure paradise, Roger came to be as familiar with Julie's and Miranda's bodies as he was with his own.

On the last night before they had to leave the beach house, Roger, Miranda, and Julie were all lying in bed holding one another and trading soft kisses. After two weeks of almost nonstop lovemaking, after fucking in every position the three of them could possible conceive of, a peaceful fulfillment had befallen over them all. All they craved at the moment was to feel one another's naked bodies in gentle contact with each other, to bask in one another's presence.

"So, where do we go from here?" Miranda asked in a contemplative voice. Roger had been thinking the very same question, and by the look of consideration on Julie's face she was too.

"All I know is, I love you both unequivocally, and I don't want this to end. I want it to last forever." Roger said.

"Me too," said Miranda.

"Me too," said Julie.

Roger chuckled to himself. Before this vacation, he had always envisioned that there could be only one woman for him. Love was always his ultimate goal. He wanted to love the woman he was with, and he wanted her to love him, he didn't feel the relationship was worthwhile otherwise. He didn't often contemplate being in a three-way relationship, but when he did, it had never sounded like something he would want; he always felt that love would make things awkward. He wanted to let his lover know she was the most important person in his life and he wanted to feel he was the most important person in hers. How could he feel that if there were three or more people in the relationship? The intimacy would be lost, the feeling of specialness diluted. He had felt there had to be an equality of love and trust in a relationship, and he had always imagined that with three people, that equality could never be balanced right, and that would cause friction and insecurity. Someone could wonder if they weren't loved as much as the other person, maybe they weren't loved at all by one of the persons in the group, only tolerated because the other person in the relationship loved them. They may wonder why another person was needed, were they not good enough, or maybe they would wonder if they were seen as an interloper in the relationship. He could see how easily resentment and jealousy could develop. There would always be the thought in the back of someone's mind of who loved whom the most. Roger knew there were a lot of men out there who dreamed of having a ménage a trois with two women, and that was fine if that's what they wanted, but he had always held the position that it wasn't for him.

But now Roger's attitude had changed. By a quirk of fate, they had all fallen in love together on the same night. Sure, Roger had loved Miranda all his life, but it took Julie to make it possible for him to accept his feelings for her and comprehend that Miranda felt the same about him. He had been attracted to Julie from the moment he saw her, and by the time she had shared the story of the relationship between her and her father, both he and Miranda had fallen in love with her. Miranda's and Roger's feelings for each other reminded Julie of the love she shared with her father which enabled her to open up to them and after being received so warmly, she couldn't help falling deeply in love with both of them.

A bond was forged between the three of them that first night, and Roger had no doubt whatsoever that he loved each woman just as much as the other, and that they loved him and each other the same. He had found not one woman but two women that he loved equally, yet distinctly, and there was no dilution of love or sacrifice of intimacy. The circumstances had just fallen perfectly, like lightning striking in two places at once, each area struck burned just as fiercely. They were a unit complete; they had each other and knew they would never need anyone else. Between them they had enough love to last for lifetimes. Roger knew how fortunate he was, he knew that many people never found that one person to spend their life with, let alone two, and he vowed to never take for granted how remarkable his life was.

"Why are you laughing?" Julie asked.

"I was just thinking how amazing this all is, that never in my wildest dreams would I envision this happening, and never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I could be so happy. It's made me giddy." Roger said. Julie smiled and kissed Roger.

"Listen," Julie said, "Just because we have to leave the beach house tomorrow doesn't mean we have to split up. I live all alone in my house and I would love it if you two came and spent the rest of the summer with me there. At the end of the season, we can then decide where to go from there."

"As far as I'm concerned, there is only one place I want to go," Miranda said, "and that's where ever you two are. You are the only ones I ever want to be with for the rest of my life. I love you so much; I know I could never love anyone like I love either of you."

"I feel the same way. I only want to be with the two of you for the rest of my life." Roger said intently.

"I love you both, my darlings, I feel the same." Julie said.

Thinking back on their first night together, and the story Julie had shared with them, Roger knew just what he had to do. He took Julie's hand and Miranda's hand and brought them together covering them with his own hands.

"I pledge to both of you my soul forever." Roger began and it was as if he had called up the soul of Julie's father and he was whispering to him an echo of the words he had said to his daughter nearly twenty years ago. Roger felt in a spiritual way he was honoring the man who had first claimed Julie's soul and in a way was getting his blessing for this union. Roger continued as the words came unbidden, "I submit that the love we have, the bond we share, is just as strong, if not stronger, than any union of marriage could possibly be. Whatever may happen in the future, to me this night I will always regard as the night we were married in our hearts, the night three souls that had been isolated recognized they had merged together in harmony. I will love you both for the rest of my life. You are my soul mates. My soul belongs to both of you."

Tears streamed down Julie's and Miranda's faces, Roger wasn't surprised to feel that he had tears of his own. Julie, her body trembling, stared emotively at Roger and Miranda. "I pledge to both of you my soul forever and that I will love you for the rest of my life." She began, "In you I've found strength, friendship, shelter from the harshness of the world, and most importantly love. I pledge to you my heart and soul. You are my soul mates. My soul belongs to both of you."

Miranda was completely choked up and crying copiously. She steadied herself and after swallowing a couple times she found her voice, "I pledge to both of you my soul forever." She said, "To the people who I love most in the world now and for always. There are no two people I would ever want at my sides more than you. This is our wedding night and you are my soul mates. My soul belongs to both of you."

There was a lot of hugging, a lot of kissing, and a lot of crying. Roger now knew that his life up until this point had only been in an embryonic state; tonight was the night his life truly began. Roger, Julie, and Miranda celebrated the union that was just formed as the triumvirate made passionate yet tender love to one another all night long.

EPILOGUE

Roger opened his eyes and sighed contentedly as he stretched his arms. Reposed in the lounge chair on the back deck of the beach house, he had just woken up from a restful nap. He ran his hand through his short gray hair as he breathed in the saltwater air, and gazed to the horizon at the azure sky and the large orange globe of the sun that was gently beginning to set into the teal waters of the vast ocean. Music played softly in the background. The beauty and serenity of the view was mesmerizing. The weather had been picturesque today, not like it had been back on that fateful day, but when he thought back on it, that day was still the one he claimed as the best day of his life. He couldn't believe it had been forty years to the date that he, Miranda, and Julie pledged their souls to each other at this very beach house. So much had happened over the years that they seemed to have traveled by as briskly as an autumn breeze. He was the image of reflection as he looked back on those years.

Roger and Miranda returned to college and Julie to her work as a graphic designer at the end of their first summer together. It was difficult during those times they had to be separated. At least during Roger's senior year, he and Miranda were on the same campus, they didn't get to spend that much time together at school because they had to concentrate on their studies, but it was comforting to know each was nearby. It was hardest on Julie because she didn't get to see either of them every day, but her absence was sorely missed by Roger and Miranda as well. At least Julie didn't live that far away from campus, she was roughly a four hour drive from school and every weekend they would spend together as Miranda and Roger would drive up to her house. When Roger went off to law school it was torture for all three of them. Sometimes he couldn't even make their weekend get-togethers he was so bogged down in studies and Miranda and Julie had to abide without him. However, no matter where any of them were, they always felt their bond to each other, and that helped them bear the hardship of the times they had to be apart.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.