Soul Belongings - Cover

Soul Belongings

Copyright© 2005 by AngeloMichael

Chapter 3: Attraction

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Attraction - Roger and Miranda Sowell are brother and sister, and while close all their lives, it wasn't until they befriended an older woman that they were truly taught what love was.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex  

Lightning flashed brightly out the window immediately followed by a booming clap of thunder as the lights flickered briefly. Roger, Miranda, and Julie all jumped in unison at the interruption which jarringly brought them back to the present. Julie's story had seemed to have cast a spell on all three of them, Roger and Miranda had become just as entranced in listening to it as Julie had been in telling it. The lightning and thunder had broken them all out of that spell. Miranda seemed especially unnerved by the intrusion, she and Roger had moved closer together while Julie had told her story and now Miranda grasped onto Roger as if for dear life. Roger hugged her tight in reassurance and he could feel her relax in his arms.

"I... ahem..." Julie said, her voice cracking, she took a long drink from her beer to wet her throat, "I can't believe how I just went on like that." She said. "I've never told that story to anyone before, I hope I didn't offend you, it just seemed so right telling you guys."

Miranda went over and hugged Julie tight, both their eyes watering up. Roger felt compelled to add his support so he joined the hug. "I feel honored it was us you chose to tell." He said.

"Yes, me too." Miranda said. "It was a lovely story."

"Thank you," Julie said wiping her eyes.

"It sounds like your father was such a wonderful man, I can see why you loved him the way you did. Your relationship was something beautiful, it didn't matter that he was your father." Miranda stated then asked, "What happened between you, your father, and your brother and sister after that?"

"Well," Julie said, "Not long after my father and I got together I told him about what happened between me, Janine, and Jack. He was pretty upset at first thinking they had taken advantage of me, but I told him it was all consensual, and considering our relationship, he could accept that somewhat. He still wasn't happy with how they left me though. Now he fully understood why I had been so depressed before and why Janine and Jack had been keeping their distance. It was different for us though. It was like we fit together perfectly. We were so happy together and that was all we needed.

"Once I graduated college, we moved to a different town, I started working as a freelance artist and then later I got jobs at various companies. In my spare time I worked on my painting. I steadily got better jobs as my work, as a graphic design artist at least, became more popular. My father went back to work at the local post office. We lived as man and wife in the new town, and were accepted as such. We heard from Janine and Jack every now and then, but not that much. They were pretty involved in their own lives. We were invited to their weddings when each of them got married, but even then they acted distant toward us. I suppose they figured out what was going on between me and our father, but they never mentioned it. I guess they decided to leave well enough alone seeing as we looked so happy together.

"For a little more than ten years life with my father, my husband, was bliss. I even decided that I wanted to take the chance and have children with him. Maybe I was being foolish, but I wanted his child and I felt a child born from our love would have so much going for it in life it was worth the risk. However, when I went off birth control I found out I still couldn't get pregnant. I went through some medical examinations and soon learned that I never would be able to have children." Julie's voice had become strained, Roger could see this was another painful memory for her, and she stopped briefly taking another sip of beer before continuing. "That was a woeful setback but I recovered from it with the help of my father. I still had him and I was deliriously happy with our relationship. It was enough that we had each other."

Julie's face took on a haunted expression, "Then he started getting sick. When he came home after a doctor's appointment that dreary day and told me he had cancer, my world shattered. For five years he fought the disease, through surgeries, chemotherapy, and different medications. He had his good times and bad. There were times when I thought he had beaten it and times where it was beating him, but almost up until the very end I was still positive we were going to get through this thing.

"Finally, though, it got to a point where we both knew the disease would claim him, those were the hardest days of my life, but I knew I had to be strong for him. In the end he told me that however much he wished he could have more time to be with me, he was eternally grateful for the time we did have, and that if he had to choose between living to a hundred without being with me, or living the life he had with me, he would choose being with me every time. He died a little over three years ago." Tears flowed freely from Julie's deep brown eyes and down her cheeks. Miranda, with sympathetic tears of her own, hugged Julie.

"I saw Jack and Janine at the funeral, along with their families." Julie said. "They didn't say much to me, nothing relevant at least, it was as if we had become strangers. I assume they never told their significant others about what happened between us all. I cherished the love we expressed during those times we were intimate, but I suppose the taboo of it got to them over time and they wanted to just put that part of their lives behind them. I never felt so alone in my life, and that was exactly what my father didn't want. He told me just before he died that he didn't fear death half as much as he feared leaving me to be alone. He made me promise that I would get on with my life after he was gone. He told that if I ever found someone that loved me and I found I could love in return, not to let his memory get in the way, he said he released my soul from his possession. I've tried to keep my promise to him, but it's been so hard, he was the love of my life, how could I ever find someone to replace him?"

Roger held her hand in his, "Maybe it's not a matter of replacing him, you should always keep him in your heart, it's just a matter of letting yourself love someone else too. You'll never love anyone the same way as you did your father, but you can find love, happiness, and fulfillment with someone else. It's just a matter of connecting with the right person."

Julie smiled as she wiped her eyes with a tissue. "Thanks for the sentiment Roger. I've thought the same thing at times. But I haven't found anyone I've connected with, I was beginning to think I never would... then I met you two." Julie blushed and Roger thought it made her look innocent and erotic at the same time. She was ravishing.

"Forgive me for saying this," Julie said, "but the moment I met you, both of you, I felt this sort of spark between us. I've only just met you tonight, but I feel like I've known you for years, like we're old souls. It even feels to my heart that I love you."

Roger felt his own heart go out to this woman and it was Miranda that put his very thoughts to words. "I think, no... I know, I love you too." She said, "It may have been only a few hours since we've met, but in that time I feel I've come to know you better than anyone else in my life, except Roger. You've shared an intimate part of yourself with us, and I've fallen in love with you for it." Julie and Miranda stared intensely into each other's eyes for a moment and then to Roger's complete and utter surprise they began to passionately kiss.

Roger felt his heart thumping in his chest so fast he thought it was going to leap up his throat. It felt like an electric current was running through his body, his stomach was all aflutter, and once again his cock was rock hard. He didn't know exactly what he should do, there he was sitting on a couch next to two women, one he had known practically all his life, the other only a few hours, yet at this moment he honestly believed they were the two people he loved most in the world... and they were making out right in front of him.

Roger sat frozen in unbelievable shock, stymied as to what he should do when things got considerably more interesting. Miranda turned around, her eyes half closed as she was lost in lust, and looked Roger up and down. "Are you hard again?" she asked.

Roger could only nod dumbly.

"Show me." Miranda said.

It was as if the electric current running through Roger's body just had a power surge and all he could think to say was "Huh?"

Julie was kissing Miranda's neck now as Miranda ran her hand over his crotch. "I want to see it." Miranda said, "I want to see my brother's hard-on."

"Miranda... ?" Roger couldn't believe what his sister was saying.

"Roger, I've loved you all my life," Miranda said as her cerulean eyes cleared and focused on him, "and Julie's story has made me realize that I not only love you as a brother, but I'm also in love with you." Julie diverted her attention away from Miranda's neck to listen to what she had to say. "I love you're smile, I love you're sense of humor, I love the way you look at me when you think I need protecting, I love everything about you. I don't know if it was the beer, the pot, or the intensity of Julie's story, but I'm also horny as hell, and I want to be with someone I love tonight," Miranda put her other hand on Julie's, "I want to be with both of you."

Roger felt the desire emanating from Miranda and he realized it matched his own. He turned and looked at Julie trying to assess what she thought of this. As if she understood his silent query to know how she felt, Julie gave him his answer, "I want this too, Roger. It's been so long since I felt anything for someone, I thought I never would again, and then tonight I meet you two and I end up falling for you both, feeling a sexual hunger ignite inside me that I haven't felt in a long time. But it's up to you Roger; I don't want to force you into this."

"Julie, we may have only met, but I feel like I've loved you forever," Roger said, "and Miranda, I am so in love with you, and I've been so for the longest time, but it took tonight to make me see that."

Julie took Roger's head in her hands and kissed him just as passionately as she had kissed Miranda before. "Let's go in the bedroom," she said huskily. Miranda nodded in eager agreement. Roger was agog as he let both women take him by the hand and lead him towards the master bedroom as rain pounded on the roof of the house.

The master bedroom was an impressive room, spacious with nice furniture, and finely decorated in the tranquil colors of purple, blue, and turquoise. In the center of the room stood a very inviting king size bed.

"I can't believe how fucking horny I am." Miranda said as they crashed onto the bed.

"I know me too," Julie said as she pulled off her tank top freeing her fabulous breasts. Roger was immobilized in fascination at the site of them, like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. They were large and pillowy and like luscious fruit, with rose red nipples distinctly raised from large areolas. They were somewhat buoyant, but they also hung down to some extent in a natural way that was infinitely pleasing to Roger. Mobility returned to him and he reached out to touch her. He felt Julie shiver in excitement as he caressed her breasts. They were soft and warm and filled his hands to overflowing. Her nipples were stimulated and hard and felt incredibly nice as he gently pinched and ran his hands over them. The feel of her was all he dreamed it would be and more. He kissed her tenderly as he felt her tits.

As he separated from the kiss with Julie, Miranda then came and kissed him. She slid her tongue into his mouth; he couldn't believe he was kissing her, but it felt so right and so good. He returned the kiss just as strongly.

Julie was tugging at his shorts; "I want to see your cock, your beautiful cock!" Julie said. Roger unfastened his belt and unzipped his fly. Julie pulled his pants and underwear off, Roger's large cock sprang up hard and erect. Julie, with a sharp intake of breath, said in a throaty voice, "Oh my! That's certainly a grand instrument you have!" Julie grabbed his boner and started to rub it enthusiastically, Roger's eyes rolled to the back of head in extreme pleasure at the sensation. "Oh I love how it feels in my hand!" Julie remarked.

With hunger in her lapis lazuli eyes, Miranda stared at Julie pumping Roger's rigid cock. Julie looked up at her and smiled. "You're brother's cock is so beautiful, isn't it?" Julie said. "Do you want to touch your brother's cock?" She asked Miranda. Miranda nodded intently. Julie momentarily took her hand away from Roger's cock and tenderly reached for Miranda's hand and placed it on Roger's iron hard love muscle. Miranda grasped his cock and for a moment stayed motionless as she registered the feel of it. She closed her eyes and with a look of titillation began to rub his member, slowly and tentatively at first, but moment by moment she became more intent and rubbed her hand faster up and down his shaft. Miranda's other hand shot to her crotch and she began rubbing there too, over her clothes. She now seemed almost obsessed with Roger's cock. He groaned, relishing the feel of her touch. Julie placed her hand on top of Miranda's and proceeded to devotedly stroke both Miranda's hand and Roger's cock.

Miranda looked at Julie, their hands intimately dancing with Roger's cock, "I've never been with another woman before," she said.

"But you've thought about it?" Julie guessed.

Miranda nodded in confirmation, "I've fantasized about what it would be like, but I've never done anything about it. I just thought you should know... I don't want to disappoint you."

"You never could, my darling," Julie whispered, "neither of you could." Julie then took Miranda's hand that was at her crotch and placed it on her naked bosom. "Feel my titties," Julie said. Miranda coddled Julie's tits with her one hand, probing them, playing with the nipples; she looked erotically thrilled to be touching another woman's breasts. All the while she continued to heartily stroke her brother's cock. Julie tilted her head back, her long auburn hair flowing down her back, and moaned in satisfaction.

"I am so wet..." Miranda said avidly. Julie embraced Miranda in an amorous kiss. Julie's hands were all over her as they kissed, and she began to lightly tug at Miranda's tee shirt, urging it up.

"Do you like my titties, Baby?" Julie asked as Miranda continued to knead them.

"Yes!" Miranda said emphatically.

"Can I see yours, Sweetie?" Julie asked. "I want to see them so bad!" Miranda freed her hands so she could take off her shirt. Miranda pulled the pink tee shirt off, and then she undid the clasp in the front of her black lace bra. Ever so slowly, she let the bra slide off, revealing her breasts. They were smaller than Julie's but no less spectacular. Miranda's tits were firm and perky, with dainty pink nipples and areolas. They were round and smooth and looked as if they had been sculpted by an artist, only they were natural. Roger ached to touch them as much as he had Julie's.

"Ohhhhh, yours are so lovely!" Julie said. She reached out and touched Miranda's breasts lightly. Miranda let out an electrified gasp. Julie expertly ran her hands all over Miranda's tits, stroking them, lightly pinching her tiny erect nipples. She cupped them and they fit perfectly in her delicate feminine hands.

Julie's attentions were driving Miranda into a frenzied state. She kept rubbing at her crotch, and finally, as if she cold no longer tolerate the barrier of her clothes, she stood up from the bed so she could get completely naked. She unzipped the cut-off jeans and slid them off to reveal black panties that matched the bra she had on before. Roger licked his lips, her ass looked so tight and round in those panties, but then she placed her fingers under the elastic waistband and tantalizingly slipped her panties down off her curvaceous form.

Taking a cue from Miranda, Julie stood up and removed her white shorts. Underneath she wore white cotton panties over her curvy hips and plump ass and they too came off. Roger loved watching Julie's tits dangle in front of her each time she bent over while removing her clothes. With both girls off the bed Roger had to take to rubbing his own cock as he drank in the sight of them. Both women stood before Roger completely naked. He stared in awe at the magnificent creatures before him as he stroked his cock and thought he might cum just by looking at them.

Miranda stood tall with her straight raven black hair almost to her shoulders, striking blue eyes, and delicate features. Her tan winsome body was lithe and taut, with well developed curves, teardrop shape breasts, well contoured hips, sublimely rounded ass, a shaved pussy with a short strip of dark black hair, and long sinuous legs. Roger had always thought she was gorgeous, but now he saw what a fantastic spectacle she was.

Julie's body was just as fantastic, if different. Roger recalled that his first impression of her had been that she was a handsome woman, he saw now that she was so much more. She was a classic beauty, a couple inches shorter than Miranda and more compact, her long wavy chestnut colored hair fell to the small of her back, her absorbing brown eyes seemed all knowing, yet playful at the same time, and her rosebud lips were exceedingly enticing. There was a softness all about her, but her creamy body also hinted at a fine muscle tone. She was so temptingly voluptuous with her massive mammaries, her marginally round tummy, her wide hips, her sizable ass, and her slightly fleshy arms and legs. The brown hair of Julie's pussy wasn't shaved quite so close as Miranda's, but it was neatly trimmed. She was so ripe it made Roger's mouth water just thinking of plucking her. He gave his cock a squeeze.

They were both pulchritudinous paradigms of women. For the extremely good looking women they were, they both looked as they should for the particular stage of life they were in. Their beauty was real, nothing artificial about it, and that was an incredible turn on to Roger. He felt profoundly gifted to be with these remarkable women, the contrasts between them complemented each other, and he reveled in their diversity. Miranda was a vision of youth, only a few years gained since she crossed the threshold into womanhood, and her body suggested a flourishing resilience. Julie was more mature, Roger was loathe to think of her as old because she wasn't, she was older than Miranda but her mind and body were in the prime of life. Where Miranda still projected a charming youthful timidity at times, Julie exuded an appealing inner strength. Miranda was a budding beauty, Julie was in full bloom.

"My God," Roger said, his cock throbbing in his hand, "you two are so beautiful!"

Both Miranda and Julie beamed in delight. They advanced toward Roger who was sitting on the edge of the bed. Julie halted in front of him crouching down and Miranda climbed onto the bed getting behind Roger.

"You have some catching up to do, Brother," Miranda said teasingly, "you're still half dressed!" From behind, she started pulling up his tee shirt.

"I was awestruck by the show you put on." Roger said with a grin as he raised his arms so his sister could help him out of his shirt.

Perched in front of him, Julie removed his shorts and underwear that had fallen down to his ankles, then she removed his socks, and now he too was completely naked. "It's time you were part of the show, Baby," she said. "I'll take care of this now." Roger moved his hand away from his cock as Julie once again took his raging hard-on into her hand. This time, however, she only pumped it a few times, and then she placed his cock in front of her lavish red lips. Her tongue lingeringly emerged from her mouth. Ever so lightly the tip of her tongue touched the head of his cock sending a chill of excitement through Roger's body. She delicately slid her tongue around his cock head; it felt deliriously good to Roger, soft, wet, and warm.

"Mmmmmmmm... you taste good, Honey." Julie purred as she continued to lick his cock. She slid her tongue all the way down the underside of his shaft to the base and then back up again sending more tingles of delight through his body. She then took the head of his pulsating member into her mouth. He took great pleasure in the feel of his cock being in such a soft, warm, humid place. More and more of his cock she took in her mouth, sucking and twirling her tongue around it as she did so. Roger felt the tip of his cock touch the back of her throat, then his eyes widened as he felt his boner start to slide down her throat. He was amazed at how much of his extensive tool she could take in, he felt like he was halfway down her throat. Roger let out an exalted moan as he felt her throat muscles constrict around his cock. Then Julie pulled back and his cock began to slowly slide back out between her juicy lips, once all but the head of his cock was out of her mouth, she again began to draw it back in.

Roger fell back on the bed as Julie proceeded to give him the best fellatio he ever had in his life. Looking up as he lay back on the bed, Roger could now see Miranda who was sitting behind him on the bed with her legs folded under her in a very excited state as she watched Julie sucking his cock. With one hand Miranda was feeling her tits, pinching and rubbing her nipples, her other hand was buried in her pussy. Roger's face was now only inches away from her neatly trimmed pussy. He could see moisture glistening off her genitals and short black pubic hair.

Roger reached his hands up and placed them around his sister's waist. He began to move his hands up and down her smooth body. Miranda quivered at his touch. Roger ran his hands up to her breasts, cupping them, fondling them. Miranda brought one of his hands up to her mouth and kissed his finger tips. Roger then brought his hands back around her waist. He gently pulled her, urging her to come forward. She complied and moved up. Her legs apart, she moved over his face. His hands now on Miranda's tight ass, Roger stared straight up into her cunt. She eased down settling herself over his mouth. He could feel the moist heat radiating from her; he could smell her intoxicating scent.

Roger extended his tongue and began to probe her vertical smile. Miranda squealed in fermented excitement. He licked her pussy, stroking it with his tongue. The taste of her love juice drove him even wilder. He ran his tongue along her outer lips, then her inner lips, all over her labia, and then he lunged into her vaginal opening. He stretched his tongue, plunging it in as deep as it would go, gyrating inside her.

Magnificent wasn't strong enough a word to describe what Julie was doing to his cock, and it was all Roger could do to keep from cumming right then, he concentrated on Miranda's pussy to keep himself focused, trying to give her as much pleasure as he was receiving from Julie.

With his tongue, Roger found Miranda's clitoris. He ran his tongue over the protruding nub. Miranda gasped and clenched her pussy. Roger delicately circled his tongue around her erect clit, making the tip of his tongue into a point, he gently circled the node. He then relaxed his tongue and continued to softly and slowly flick her clit. Miranda bent forward rubbing her hands over his chest and moaned in intense pleasure as her cunt spasmed. She barely perceptibly moved her hips back and forth rubbing her pussy on his face in cadence with his tongue's motion. "Oh God, OH GOD!" Miranda said. Roger squeezed and kneaded her ass, she felt so good! Her pussy became wetter and wetter and Roger slurped up the juices.

Roger felt intense pressure building inside him as his cock throbbed intensively and he knew he was ready to cum. Julie lifted her head from his cock for just a moment to say, "It's okay, Baby, give me what you got, I want it!" She then went back and took his cock deeper in her throat than anytime previously. The feel of her throat muscles enveloping his cock and her voice sounding so athirst for his cum was enough to put him over the edge. Roger convulsed and his cock spewed forth a steady cascade of cum. Julie swallowed all she could, but still some of the milky fluid came dribbling out her mouth and down her chin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.