A Matter of Trust - Cover

A Matter of Trust

Copyright© 2005 by AngeloMichael

Chapter 5: A Point Of No Return

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Point Of No Return - Aileen and her son Colin have always been close, but as Colin approaches adulthood their relationship begins to drift apart until circumstances occur that bring them closer than ever. Part I of the A Series Of Matters Trilogy

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Aileen went back inside the cabin and after she cleaned up after their dinner and put away the leftovers, she decided she might as well retire to bed herself. Before she left the living room she walked over to Colin's Christmas tree and straightened the star on top. The tree was a tiny island of cheer in a room that had suddenly grown dark and lonely.

Things had worked out well this evening. There were some surprises, but she and Colin had talked out their feelings and things were fair between them again. It was all Aileen had hoped to accomplish by coming here. Now they could both enjoy spending Christmas together tomorrow. Yes, things had definitely worked out well. So why did she feel so empty inside?

Aileen went to her room to get ready for bed. Colin had left her the master bedroom, taking one of the smaller rooms for himself. Aileen had her own private bathroom which had its own access to the spa room with the Jacuzzi and sauna. She changed into her nightgown, then washed her face and brushed her teeth. When she turned off the light in the bathroom something caught her attention. There was light seeping in under the door from the spa room.

Aileen hadn't even been in that room yet this trip. She walked over to the door and it was locked. She unlocked it and opened the door and sure enough the fluorescent lights were on bright. She stepped down into the room, walked around the Jacuzzi, and over to the sauna. Nearby on a ledge folded semi-neatly was a pair of plaid boxer shorts and a white tee shirt. On the floor sitting in a little puddle of melted snow were Colin's boots. He must have come into the spa the other way, from the back porch.

Aileen stepped up to the sauna and peered into the small round window on its door to see if Colin was in there. Yup, he was in there all right. Aileen quickly averted her gaze and she felt herself begin to blush after catching a glimpse of her son in the nude. He probably wanted to sweat out some tension before he went to sleep, Aileen surmised. She made to leave Colin in peace, but her feet remained planted where they were. Something inside her made Aileen look through the window for one more peak.

It was steamy inside the little room, but she could see him. He was stretched out on a bench lying on his back. A towel was bunched up under his head to serve as a pillow. Aileen knew she shouldn't be doing this, but she couldn't help staring, admiring his body. Colin was lean and athletic, with finely toned muscles in his arms, legs, and chest. Beads of sweat dotted his entire body. He had one arm behind his head, and his other arm was lying on top of him with his hand on his... Aileen's eyes opened wide when she realized what he was doing. This was wrong for her to be watching! She had to turn away! But she couldn't.

Colin's hand was on his fully erect cock, slowly moving up and down. She looked at his face, his eyes were closed and he had a look of concentration. Her eyes were pulled back to his cock. She had no idea it was so large, so entrancing. It was standing straight up and rigid, it was sublime. She watched his hand slide up the shaft to the head, give a gentle squeeze, and then slide back down the shaft. Over and over he did this and Aileen watched as her son pleasured himself sexually, watched and was mesmerized by it. It was the most erotic thing she ever saw.

Aileen licked her lips. Slowly, she lifted up her nightgown and with a trembling hand she touched the crotch of her panties to find they were damp. She slid her hand into her panties, the closer her fingers got to her slit, the wetter she became. Her pussy ached to be touched. In the back of her mind there was a voice that was shouting at her she shouldn't be doing this, but as each moment went by that voice grew fainter.

Aileen's gaze remained fixed on Colin's cock as she ran her fingers up and down her wet cunt lips. Her middle finger glanced over her protruding clit and a shiver went up her spine. She went back and circled that button with her finger tip. Around and around the rim of her clit she rubbed and then over the center. A moan escaped her lips.

Colin immediately halted what he was doing, his hand stopped still on his cock in mid stroke. Aileen looked at his face. His eyes were open and looking directly at her. Oh, God! He sees me! Aileen thought. Her instinct was to run away but she was frozen like a deer caught in the headlights. They just stared at each other for what seemed like forever, each one not moving a muscle. Then Colin's hand slowly started to move again, he was resuming pumping his cock! His eyes didn't waver from hers and Aileen knew. She knew that he had been fantasizing about her the entire time. He started pumping faster, and his cock looked even larger than it was before.

Aileen couldn't help herself; her hand started moving again on her twat. She parted the lips of her pussy and inserted a finger. As she watched Colin's hand slide up and down his cock, she started sliding her finger in and out of her cunt, first one finger, then two. Her motions synchronized with his. Colin could only see her face through the window from his position, but Aileen knew he knew what she was doing, and just then she didn't care.

Aileen didn't know how long they continued in this manner, but it felt like a while. Eventually Colin's breathing started to become ragged. His stomach was contracting and expanding erratically. He was pumping faster and faster, Aileen increased her finger fucking pace. All of a sudden he gave his cock a final squeeze and a geyser of cum shot upwards then fell back to splatter on his stomach and chest. Aileen felt her pussy clamp down on her fingers and felt her own juice running down her inner thigh as she watched the white liquid spew forth from her son's cock. Aileen let out a mighty wail as she orgasmed in concurrence with Colin.

As climatic shivers ran through her body Aileen wanted to yank open the sauna door and run into Colin's arms. She wanted to feel his naked body against hers, to hold him and kiss him. But the reality of what she was thinking, what she had just done, crashed in on her and overwhelming guilt finally brought her to her senses. Mobility returned to her legs and she turned and ran back to her bedroom.

She crashed onto her bed curling up in the fetal position. Things were spinning out of control. How could she deal with these feelings she had for her son? She knew she couldn't give in to them, that Colin so clearly and amazingly longed for her as well couldn't be a factor. But she had come so close, for a brief time she had given into temptation and had almost passed the point of no return. She could not allow him to come to harm! To give in to their desire would ruin his life! But every minute, every second, it was getting more difficult to resist. What was she supposed to do, sever their relationship entirely? The thought of losing him completely was unbearable (she would rather die!) but it was something she had to consider. Aileen banged her fist repeatedly on the bed screaming and crying into her pillow. Why, God, why? Why is it so wrong to be with a man if I love him this much?

She heard a door slam somewhere in the cabin, it must be the back door. She heard his footsteps coming down the hall. They stopped right outside her door. She could feel him there, on the other side of the door, and it was all she could do to hold herself from rushing up to swing it open and bask in his glory. She waited for the door knob to turn, for him to enter, but that never happened. He must have been debating with himself whether to come in or not. Apparently he decided not to, his footsteps carried on going away from her door. Aileen didn't know if she was relieved or disappointed.

She heard a door close and then the sound of running water. Colin must be taking a shower in the other bathroom. Aileen sighed and got up to turn the lights out in the room. Then she climbed back in bed under the covers. She pulled the covers up to her chin and closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep. It was a queen sized bed and it felt huge to her, in fact, she felt lost in it, small and insignificant. Having that big bed all to herself only emphasized how alone she felt. Her head was buzzing with troubled thoughts and she tried to tune them out. The steady sound of running water helped lull her into a drowsy state, she refused to imagine Colin in the shower, only listening to the constant whoosh, and eventually descended into an uneasy slumber.


Before she was even awake, before she opened her eyes, she knew he was in the room, she felt his presence. The feeling of him being in the room was what gradually brought her around, and when she opened her eyes, there he was, sitting in a chair close to the bed just staring at her. If it had been anybody else, it would have scared her to death to see them sitting there in the dark like that, but with Colin, she felt... security. He was watching over her, like he was her protector.

"I... I just wanted to look at you," he said when he saw she was awake. "You are so beautiful, you look like an angel, I've always thought so... I just needed to look at you. I love you so much." His words melted her heart and brought tears to her eyes. She leaped out of the bed and rushed to take him in her arms.

"I love you too Baby!" Aileen said as she held his head to her breast. He hugged her back tightly. Aileen felt her son shivering and his teeth were chattering. He was cold to the touch. "Honey, you're freezing!" she said. All he had on was his tee shirt and boxers and it was very cold in the room. "How long have you been sitting there?"

"I don't know, an hour or so, ever since I got out of the shower," Colin answered with a shaking voice.

"C'mon, get into bed," Aileen said.

Aileen crawled back into her bed and Colin followed her without hesitating. He climbed in and lay on his side with his back against her front. Aileen wrapped them both up in the thick blankets and put her arms around her son's robust form holding him close to her.

"Mom?" Colin said.

"Yes, Dear?"

"I'm sorry about what happened before... in the sauna. I didn't mean for you to see..."

"Hush, Baby, we'll talk about it in the morning. Just go to sleep, my love."

After a few minutes the warm bed and Aileen's body heat started warming her son up. Colin stopped shuddering and his breathing became more regular. Aileen nuzzled her head up against his neck, the clean scent of his freshly washed hair and body filled her nostrils and was intoxicating. She gave him a squeeze; it felt so good to hold him! Comforted by the companionship of each other, they were both able to drift into a placid sleep.


The next time Aileen woke up it was because of her bladder. It was early in the morning and the light of dawn was just starting to come through the bedroom windows. She groaned to herself. She was so comfy and cozy in bed that she hated the idea of having to get up into the cold. She tried to hold off, but the longer she waited the more the pressure built up and the more uncomfortable she got. Finally, she got out of bed irritably, it was so cold! Hugging herself to try to keep warm she made her way to the bathroom. On her way there, she glanced out the window, there was two feet of snow outside and it was still coming down at a heavy pace! White Christmas indeed! This was a blizzard!

After she relieved her bladder, Aileen went out into the living room. She noticed that the fire Colin had made last night had completely died out. The first thing she did was to go over to the thermostat and turn the heat up. Then she went over and turned on the television. She was greeted by a sky blue screen and no picture. She tried turning channels, but nothing came in. Of course, the satellite dish! There was a heap of snow on it. Aileen turned the TV off and switched on the radio. After tuning the dial a moment she got a station to come in clear. She waited a few minutes and then the weather report came on. There was a blizzard warning for their area and they were calling for one to two feet of snow in Philly, but possibly up to four or five feet in the mountains! The snowplows and salt trucks were in a mighty struggle to keep just the main roads clear and they couldn't say when they would be able to get to the secondary streets and mountain roads. It might take days.

Aileen turned off the radio. Well, it could be worse. At least they had plenty of food and when Patrick had this place built he had in mind how harsh the mountain winters could be and took extra precautions to make the power lines as secure as possible. But even if they did lose power they still had the fireplace and plenty of wood.

Standing there in her bare feet in the living room with nothing on except her nightgown, the cold was proving too much for her. Shivering, Aileen hustled back to the bedroom and scrambled into bed. Colin had been lying on his back, but when Aileen got back in bed, he turned on his side and now he encompassed her. She took refuge from the cold in his powerful arms. His warmth quickly eased her shivering and the joyous feeling of being held by him made her not want to be anywhere else in the world. Let the snow come! she thought, I'm happy where I am.

Aileen closed her eyes and basked in the snug closeness she felt with Colin. She started drifting off again, but in that semi-conscious state between sleep and awake, she felt something. Colin's pelvis was pressed right up against her backside and she could feel something firm digging in from behind. She knew it was Colin's cock, hard and poking through his boxers. With that realization she was wide awake again.

Aileen squirmed a bit trying to get into a position so she wouldn't feel his cock, but all that managed to do was cause his cock to work further in and make her nightgown ride up a bit. Aileen's eyes rolled back at the feel of her son's cock rubbing into her ass and she began to deliberately grind her ass into his groin just to feel the sensation. Aileen got a grip on herself and stopped the motion, but it was too late, Colin had begun to respond.

Colin slipped his hand underneath her nightgown placing it on her bare tummy. He began to brush his hand over her stomach in a circular motion. Aileen felt a heat radiate out from the place he was rubbing and spread throughout her body. It felt too good to make him stop. Colin pulled her closer into him, which caused his cock to push in even deeper into her ass. Aileen started grinding again as he continued to rub her belly. She felt Colin's warm breath and soft lips towards the back of her neck as he began to kiss her there. Aileen moaned in pleasure. With every motion of her ass, she could feel his cock coming closer to her slit, her pussy was wet and his touches were making her wetter by the second.

Colin's hand on her stomach was moving further up, and eventually it found her breast. Aileen placed her hand on top of his to stop its movement. "Colin," she said.

"Yes?"

"We... we can't do this,"

"Mom, I love you! I need you, only you! Please... ?"

Aileen knew how much her son hurt inside, how much he needed to be with someone he could trust not to hurt him again. She had been hurt just as bad, if not worse, and she would never trust anyone as much as she trusted Colin. How much more pain would she put them through if she denied this? Would she be hurting Colin more by refusing him? Dear God, she prayed as tears came to her eyes, I don't know what's right anymore. All I know is my son needs me and I need him! Please, no matter what I decide, no matter what happens, please God, please, don't let him be hurt!

Aileen turned around in Colin's arms and looked into his intense eyes. "Things will change if we do this." She said.

"Will your love for me change?" Colin asked.

"It can only grow stronger, but..."

"Then that's all I care about," Colin said

"But the world won't accept us being together," Aileen said.

"What world? The snow has changed the world... magic, remember? It's a new world out there today. It's our world, just us. The other world never has to know about this one."

"But what happens when this world is gone? Snow melts away."

"But my love for you never will. Our love will sustain this world. There's magic in love too." Colin moved in and kissed her delicately on the lips. Aileen couldn't resist him anymore, she didn't want to resist any longer; she craved him too much. It was a sweet surrender as she joined in with his kiss. They held each other as they kissed, soaking in each other's essences. Their tongues intertwined, dancing in celebration of being together.

Colin ran his hands up and down Aileen's body, when he got to her breasts Aileen tugged at her nightgown, eagerly pulling it off. Aileen always thought her tits were too large and sagged a bit, but when she lay bare-chested before Colin, he seemed fascinated by them. Ever so slowly his hand came up and touched her left breast. Softly he caressed it, feeling every part of it, holding it, it felt like it belonged in his hand. When he ran his fingers over her hard nipple, she trembled at his touch. Then he moved to her other tit and gave it the same attention.

Colin started kissing her neck then gradually he worked his way down her throat and down her chest. He buried his soft lips in her cleavage. His tongue came out and brushed her tits, when his mouth came over a nipple he gingerly took the bud in his mouth and his lips surrounded her areola. As he began to suck, Aileen purred and ran her fingers through his dark reddish hair.

Colin looked up from her bosom and into her face. He was directly on top of her now and she could feel his cock pressing through his shorts against her pussy. "Mom, I need you so bad..." Colin said.

"I'm here Baby. I'm here all for you, my love." Aileen said burning to be taken by him. Once she decided to give into her desire, she wasn't going to hold back. Colin pulled his shorts down freeing his impressive cock. With shaking hands he slipped his fingers underneath the elastic band of her panties, he looked back to her eyes one more time, as if seeking final confirmation of her consent, Aileen nodded definitively and he pulled down her panties with exhilaration.

Colin gazed at her pubic region for more than a moment. He seemed to be studying it in great detail so Aileen spread her legs wide allowing him a good look. It felt wickedly good to have his eyes on her in that place. Then he lay back on top of her, the feel of his powerful body enveloping her was like a cocoon of love, she had never felt so safe and secure before. She wanted more, she wanted all of him; she wanted him in her. Her cunt was dripping for his cock. Colin moved his hips and pelvis, and she could feel his erection sliding all over her slick pussy, but he was uncertain of exactly what to do, she could see it in his eyes, he had never gone this far with a woman before.

Aileen reached down and took hold of his throbbing cock in her hand, it was coated with pre cum and pussy juice, and guided it to the opening of her pussy. Colin pushed and she could feel it begin to slide in. She gasped at how big it felt going inside her.

"Oh God!" Colin said as he penetrated her deeply. Aileen couldn't believe how far in his shaft was stemming. "Oh God," Colin said again. "This is incredible, this feels amazing! Oh God Mom, I love you!"

"I love you Honey!" Aileen said in a pant. Colin pushed in until their pelvises met. He was so far immersed in her it felt like the head of his cock was touching her womb. She had never felt so full before, so whole. It was like she had been living all her life with a part of her being having been torn asunder and now she was finally reunited with it. She wanted the feeling to last forever.

Colin started pumping his cock. He drew himself out almost all the way and then thrust himself back in. He did this two more times, but she could feel his muscles tense, this was his first time and the experience was overwhelming him, he was already past the threshold. "Mom... I'm going to..." Colin stammered out.

"I know, Baby, give it to me, I want you to cum in me," Aileen said. She had just managed to get the words out when Colin slammed his cock into her as deep as it would go and spasmed in sheer delight. She felt his warm semen spreading into her uterus.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Colin shouted as he shook. The thought that this was her son, but also the man she loved, cumming inside her, pushed Aileen over the edge as well. Her pussy clamped down on his cock and evoked it for all the jizz it would secrete. Aileen let out a scream of her own and grasped hold of her son tightly. Embracing, they felt each other's orgasmic quivers running through one another.

"I love you so much, my darling! My darling man!" Aileen said with tears in her eyes. Those words felt inadequate to express the powerful emotions she felt but she didn't know of any better, so she just kept saying them to reiterate it, "I love you!"

"I love you!" Colin said breathing heavily. "I love you forever! Forever and always!" He collapsed on top of her and kissed her passionately. She felt his cock going flaccid inside her. She held his member in her pussy as she didn't want to lose the connection.

Colin looked up from kissing her, he was smiling from ear to ear and there was a sparkle in his eye. "I did it!" He said, "I actually did it... with you! We did it! I never thought this would ever happen. You made my dreams come true! Thank you! Oh, thank you so much! You are wonderful!"

"Yes, my love," Aileen said, "we did it. And you are wonderful too. Thank you for being in my life! Merry Christmas, my darling."

"Merry Christmas!" Colin said. "Thank you for the best Christmas ever!"

"We didn't even open our presents yet and this is the best Christmas?" Aileen said with an impish grin.

"That's what you think!" Colin said. "The only present I want to open is in here!" Colin tickled her ribs and Aileen squealed. They both started laughing but that eventually led to more kissing.

The kissing became more and more intense and soon Aileen was very pleased to feel Colin's cock hardening inside her. Electricity seemed to dance behind his eyes as his potency grew again. Aileen drew in a breath sharply as she felt his member expanding the walls of her pussy. Was his cock this large before?

Colin slid his dick almost all the way out of her, and then he glided back into her, all the way to her womb again. Aileen's nails dug into his back. He slid out of her again, then back in. He began to build up a rhythm, moving in and out, in and out. Aileen luxuriated in the feel of his cock moving within her. Colin fondled and caressed her breasts as he made love to her, adding to the sensations she felt.

He began to pump faster and harder, he pushed in deeper. He was lasting much longer than he had the first time and it was Aileen who first started to feel the orgasmic build up this time. The look on Colin's face was absolute seriousness as he went on penetrating her cunt. The force building inside Aileen kept getting stronger and stronger; it was feeding off of Colin's motions with his boner. Finally she got to the boiling point and released a blaring scream as her pussy clenched on his cock.

She spasmed as waves of pleasure washed over her, over and over again. Colin's cock remained hard as steal though and continued to pump in and out of her. Just when Aileen felt her orgasm subsiding she was shocked to feel another one building up right on the heels of the previous one. Aileen's arms had fallen to her sides and now she tightly gripped onto the bedding holding on for the ride of her life.

As Colin plunged deep inside her, as if into her very soul, Aileen climaxed again screaming louder than before. The rapturous waves washed through her once more and Aileen thought she might be carried away by them. She was half delirious with ecstasy.

Colin still hadn't had his release yet, but Aileen could tell by the fervent look on his face he was close. One more time she felt an orgasm of her own coming on. Oh my God! Again?!! Aileen thought, half in trepidation, half in gleeful anticipation. She didn't know how much more she could take but she was determined to find out.

Colin's cock was sliding in and out of her faster and faster, lubricated by the enormous amount of juice she had cum all ready. It was coming, Aileen knew she was on the verge; just a little bit more and she would be there. His shaft glided through her vaginal walls and, like an arrow shot by an expert archer, he hit the bull's eye.

Gripping the sheets for dear life, Aileen arched her back and threw back her head making a parabolic form of her body, and let out a primal roar. This time when her cunt clenched Colin's cock, he let out a scream that rivaled hers and his manhood gushed forth its cream.

Colin, in a kneeling position, placed his hands under her arms and pulled her up to him all the while his cock continued to shoot cum into her pussy. Aileen threw her arms around her son's neck and rubbed her body against his. Their lips met and they kissed sloppily as they shared this final orgasm.

They fell back on the bed, remaining in each other's arms. Both of them were breathing heavily, Aileen felt her heart beating rapidly inside her chest, when she finally caught her breath she said, "Oh my God! How did you do that?!!"

"You," Colin said simply as he placed his hand on her stomach and began to stroke it. "I've dreamed of you for so long, I desire you like no one else."

"I never knew it could be like that," Aileen said, and it was the truth. Fred was the only other lover she had ever had and sex with him had always seemed a duty rather than a pleasure. When he wanted sex they had to have it, it got to a point where she was only doing it to avoid a beating, and still sometimes he beat her anyway. She didn't think she ever had a real orgasm with him either. It was hard to feel sexual when you were afraid the man you were with could injure you at any moment. But with Colin, she was able to give herself totally over to him because she trusted him, and she had the best sex she ever had.

"I just want to please you," Colin said.

Aileen placed her hand on top of his, "You did," she said, "and you do, and you always will, no matter what. You can count on that." Then tears came to her eyes as she said, "Just tell me that it can always be this way, that if things become difficult you will never resent me for allowing this to happen."

Colin brushed a tear out of her eye and said, "I cherish you for allowing this to happen and I always will. I told you, I would go through Hell to be with you. All I need is your love."

"You have it," Aileen said, "forever."

"Forever," Colin repeated with a smile, and then he kissed her softly. Hugging each other close, the two lovers fell into an exhausted but blissful sleep.


When they awoke again it was past noon. Colin got out of bed and exclaimed, "Holy shit!" when he saw the amount of snow outside.

Aileen explained to him what the latest weather report had said then added, "They probably won't have the roads cleared up here until New Year's."

"A whole week snowed in... whatever shall we do to keep ourselves occupied?" Colin said with an evil grin.

"I wonder?" Aileen said grinning.

When they walked into the living room Aileen once again noticed the cold fireplace. "We should bring in some more wood before it gets any worse out there." She said.

Colin looked out through the blowing snow towards the wood shed with a look of dismay. Aileen stared at him expectantly, "Well you're the snow lover," she said.

"That's not snow out there, that's Mother Nature gone daft!"

"I'll tell you what," Aileen said whispering into his ear. "You go get the wood and when you come back I'll be waiting for you in the Jacuzzi. If the hot water doesn't heat you up, I bet I will."

"Give me ten minutes," Colin said then ran to his room to get dressed, before he shut the door he stuck his head out and peering at her from around the corner said, "No, five!"

Aileen walked back to their bedroom, she thought of it as 'their bedroom' now, and took off the nightgown she had only just put back on. Totally naked, she walked through the bathroom and into the spa. She removed the cover over the Jacuzzi and turned on the heater and the jets. She sat on the ledge of the tub while she waited for the water to get hot.

Aileen was amazed at how much she all ready longed to be in Colin's arms again. Last night she fought herself to resist him, now there was no force in the universe that could make her refuse him. But their relationship would change, has changed, at least in private. She would always be his mother, it was just that she was also his woman now and he was her man. No longer could she act the parent and him the child, they were equals now, partners. She felt a little misty for the end of their old roles, but she felt infinitely more excited for how things were going to be now. Colin was still Colin and that would never change and there was no other man in the world she would rather have for a partner. Just the thought of his touch, full of love, made her glow inside.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.