Hartford - Cover

Hartford

Copyright© 2005 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 4: Four Plus Two, continued

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Four Plus Two, continued - A young couple, Paul and Terry buy a condo in the suburbs and meet some sexy new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Terry shuddered and moaned. She knew instinctively that Trevor's clit licking had triggered her climax and wanting to reward him, bent forward and planted a series of kisses on his neck and shoulders. With his next lick her shudders turned to mild convulsions and Evan found to his delight that Terry was milking him to a climax with her sphincter muscles.

In an attempt to distract himself from coming just then, Evan began to caress Terry's breasts. Rolling and pinching and pulling those gorgeous nipples of hers while listening to the slurping sound his cock was making as it plowed in and out of her ass.

Terry moaned, for she was just about there; then reached behind her to push her ass cheeks tight together creating additional pressure on Evan's cock. As far as Terry was concerned having her ass reamed this way was heavenly and she secretly vowed to do it more often, for it felt almost too good to be true.

Just then, Evan had a rare moment of inspiration and started to pull out.

"Oh! No!" Terry shrieked, "Back! Put it back! Don't pull out now!"

Grinning, he pulled her ass to him and drove his member deeply up her rectal channel.

"AHHHH! YESSS!"

Then he pushed her away again, drawing more groans of disappointment from her.

"What the fuck are you doing to her Evan?" Trevor demanded.

"I'm fucking her ass. Slowly, you know -- the old in and out. She happens to want me to stay still, buried in her, but I can't. So this is a sort of a compromise."

He continued with this method and Terry's protests turned to grunts of approval. "Ugh! Yeah baby! Fuck my ass!"

Then he slapped her ass.

"Splat!"

A surprised gasp escaped her mouth and Terry shuddered and her sphincter closed down tightly around his cock.

"Smack! Smack! Splat!"

"Ohhhhh! Yeah, spank me Daddy!"

"So I'm your Daddy now eh?"

"I can't believe you're so fuckin' good at this!"

Turning toward Paul, she rasped, "I love this! I've... been... coming... for... evv... ver!"

Evan renewed his concentration on Terry as Trevor moved away, content for the moment to be a spectator.

Evan stirred his cock around in Terry's ass and that brought forth a new series of bleating sounds as Terry came even harder and her knees buckled and she sank to the floor unable to fuck any further.

Evan realized that she was done for the time being and headed straight for the bathroom to clean his member.

Trevor gave Evan's back a withering look and knelt next to the panting Terry, caressing her flanks until her orgasm had subsided. Then he picked her up and laid her on the sofa and moved over to the king-sized bed joining the others.

A moment later, Evan followed him onto the bed and tendered his cleansed, but still rampant cock to Barbara, who promptly began blowing him. Evan came quickly, spewing his load partly into Barbara's mouth and partly on her chin and lips. Barbara swallowed everything he expelled into her and wiped her mouth and swallowed that, bestowing a sated Cheshire-like smile on the others who had been avidly watching her fellating performance. She kissed Ronnie passionately before jumping off the bed to, in her words, "Gotta pee."

Trevor gave Ronnie a light smack on her rump and she spread her thighs with alacrity, writhing and shaking even as he entered her with his long, thick prick.

"C'mon man, give it to her, really give it to her!" Paul urged with a brusque laugh as Trevor began to fuck the blonde harder.

"Yeah," Terry called out in a husky, well satisfied voice, "that's what she needs now, fuck her good now, really good."

Trevor counted to ten before moving again. This was his usual strategy on having a woman climax under him. The idea was not to do anything to disrupt her from that precious, delicious moment of total satisfaction. After that, he had discovered, all things were possible and he proved it by continuing to pound away at Evan's wife for what seemed an eternity as the others looked on.

Then for some inexplicable reason he stopped and withdrew his huge erection. Thoroughly confused, yet excited beyond her wildest dreams, Ronnie suddenly panicked at the loss of Trevor's huge cock and grabbed his ass with both hands trying to force him back inside. Trevor grinned knowingly, and teased her by inserting only the tip of his long schlong at her entrance and moving it about her folds. This was titillating in and of itself, but Ronnie, being the greedy, rich bitch that she was, wanted another climax and quickly too.

Trevor toyed with her, knowing that after he'd finished fucking her she would do damn near anything for a repeat performance with him. And to prove his point he had her grunting with pleasure from merely popping the head of his prick in and out of her cunt. The thin bleached blonde gave a little grunt each time Trevor permitted his cockhead to pop in and blew out a little catch of breath each time it pulled out. As soon as she adjusted to his rhythm, he promptly changed tactics - driving his huge prong more deeply into her. By the second deep thrust of his cock Ronnie felt the wave rushing in on her and began to rotate her hips trying desperately to match his increase in depth and tempo.

Then she was wailing and flailing as her hips failed her momentarily and before they were working properly again, she was lost in the throes of what she would much later call, "The orgasm of my life."

Forty short minutes later the incredibly well fucked Mrs. Ronnie Brattelby tried to speak, but all that came out was a little mewling sound. Trevor adjusted his weight and continued to stroke his cock in and out of the slender, bleached blonde with oversized tits and several hundred thousand dollars worth of jewelry around her neck, wrists and fingers.

Ronnie gave a few gasping breaths and then opened her eyes. After another moment, she focused on him.

"Oh Jesus!" She said, gasping for breath and clutching at his pounding buttocks. "Oh, Trev... I've never, your cock is just... "

Trevor flexed his hips and managed to penetrate Mrs. Brattelby's exquisitely beautiful pussy another half inch; but to her it seemed like he'd shoved a mountain aside to reach her deepest part.

"OH GOD!" She shuddered, and was momentarily lost in a yet another heady climax.


"You're so beautiful, Terry!" Paul gasped happily as he ran his hands down her flanks and around her ass.

"Oh, YES!" Terry hissed, "That's so nice!"

Paul stood and pulled her up. Terry's legs swung around his waist; her arms went around his neck and they began a bruising kiss until Paul broke it apart, carried her to the large sofa in the master bedroom and laid her down, with her smooth long legs draped over his shoulders.

"I love you baby," he whispered so that she alone could hear and then buried his face in her crotch.

At about the same time, Ronnie's husband, Evan let out a yell and emptied his penis into Barbara's frothy cunt. He collapsed onto her back, forcing her body into the mattress -- but Barbara managed to maintain her place between Ronnie's reddened thighs - and kept munching away at her pussy like a rabbit turned loose in a carrot patch.

Ronnie began to moan happily, realizing that with Evan finished, Barbara could now devote her full concentration on her.


Paul burrowed his nose and mouth to Terry's swollen vaginal folds; and Terry leaned back as far as she could; pressing her cunt into his eager mouth.

"OH!" Terry gasped as his lips made contact with swollen neither region. She humped into his face as hard and as fast as she could, then began squirming her hips as he buried his face in her dripping folds. The heady odor wafting from her spurred Paul on to increased passion. He stuck his tongue into her genital opening and pushed it in as far as it would go. Terry cried out again and again with pleasure.

"Mmmmm, OH GOD!" Terry shrieked, "Different... this is so different from the other times!"

Twisting his face away from her juicy portal, Paul gasped, "You like it huh?"

"Fuck YES! Eat me baby! Eat me!"

Her fluids were all over his face, lubricating his tongue and lips as he continued with his oral ministrations.

"Oh, my god! Yes, yes, my darling." His pleasured wife crowed joyously.

Paul felt her pussy spasm, then contract around his tongue. He sucked her cunt and diddled away at her clit as Terry shuddered through another orgasm. He waited patiently until she was merely trembling in post orgasmic delight before pulling his face away from her. Then he began to stroke her flanks, her hips and then her stomach as she moaned softly under his touch, watching him with shining eyes. The motion of her hips increased with an unmistakable urgency as Paul lowered his face and returned this time to tongue her asshole, still opened from having been fucked earlier by Evan. Suddenly her whole body was shuddering and he knew that her final climactic convulsions were close at hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.