Hartford - Cover

Hartford

Copyright© 2005 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 3: Four + Two = Fun, Fun, Fun

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Four + Two = Fun, Fun, Fun - A young couple, Paul and Terry buy a condo in the suburbs and meet some sexy new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Twoweeks later... Paul and his wife, Terry arrived at the Farouk's this particular evening salivating at the prospect of meeting Evan and Ronnie Brattelby. another couple who were also into swinging.

They met outside the Farouk's condo and Terry sized them up: Evan struck her as being about 5' 9" and slightly overweight. Ronnie was petite and very thin framed, with platinum hair rippling over her shoulders, and large, heavy breasts. Terry was sure that she had been to visit a plastic surgeon in order to acquire breasts of that magnitude since her body frame was having trouble supporting them. Then too, Ronnie wore no bra, accentuating their size.

Terry liked how distinguished Evan looked in his open-necked, crisp white shirt and pressed khakis with the ironed crease down the center. He was so different from her Paul with his faded Levis and Rolling Stones T-shirt that must have been fifteen years old. They followed the duo inside and into the Farouk's living room, with its wall mounted Plasma HDTV and matched pair of white leather sofas.

Barbara greeted them wearing a white hooded robe with her breast exposed. Trevor was behind her his hand on her ass. Once everyone was inside the robe was promptly tossed aside. Evan promptly dropped to his knees and had his tongue in Barbara's cunt before Trevor could formerly introduce Paul and Terry to the Brattelby's. Barbara slowly sank down to the plush carpet and lay back moaning as Even knelt between her legs with his face buried in her cunt; the sounds his ferocious sucking and lapping dominated the room.

"Umm, what say everyone make themselves comfortable, eh?" Trevor said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes at Evan's breach of etiquette. "The bar's over there," he said, pointing across the living room.

Scant seconds later, Terry and Ronnie Brattelby were shedding their dresses while Paul had one leg caught up in his jeans and was still struggling with it when Ronnie tore his Rolling Stones shirt off of him. Hearing it tear, Terry giggled, certain it was the last of 'that' ancient thing and her opinion of Ronnie rose appreciably.

A moment later, Terry's mind was no longer on her husband being attacked by the skinny, big-titted blonde; except for the fleeting fact registering in her brain that Ronnie had a shaven pubis. And as her mouth descended on Trevor's mammoth cock she vowed to shave her own the following day.

The television remained on, featuring a heavy metal rock concert that would last for the duration of the evening. But the sound was low, not loud as one might expect.

The big breasted blonde, Ronnie was hugging Paul tightly against her oversized breasts as she whispered in his ear, "Fuck me good now baby, and take your time doing it."

Paul laughed nervously, picked her up and carried her into the master bedroom currently devoid of lovers. After depositing Ronnie's bejeweled body on the king-sized bed, he quickly glanced at the varied views provided by the mirrored walls and ceiling.

"Isn't this the greatest place to get it on?" The thin blonde murmured to him as her finger unconsciously stroked the sides of her completely shaven slit.

Paul didn't bother to answer her, choosing to seize her by her ass cheeks and squeeze them hard enough to cause Ronnie to moan with pleasure. The big breasted blonde leaned forward and gave the tip of his erection a licentious lick, saying, "You've got a lovely cock on you... um, what's you name again?"

"Paul, and I might say that your tits are a joy to look at and that I'm going to tit fuck you sometime during tonight's fun."

She cupped her breasts in her hands and smiled at him. "I'll be looking forward to it... Paul. Meanwhile, want a little taste?"

He grunted his assent and took the left breast in his hands, studied it carefully, looking for any surgical scars and found none. Mrs. Ronnie Brattelby had found herself a very expensive plastic surgeon for her breast enlargement, he thought; then bit lightly on the nipple as she moaned with delight.

"I just love having them sucked," she moaned. "My Evan's always at them and Trevor's especially fond of them."

"Shut the fuck up," he snarled at her. Surprising the both of them. It took him a moment to realized it had been jealousy that prodded him into blurting it out. He told himself that Evan was a pig and already rued the fact that he would be fucking his wife, Terry.

"OH!" Ronnie squealed with delight. "Are you gonna spank me?"

"You're into that shit?"

You want to spank me, don't you?" she spoke again, softly, questioningly, not fully comprehending why he'd barked at her.

"Not really." Although he certainly did; he couldn't get the image of himself spanking her writhing body out of his mind. "Have you been spanked before?" He asked, trying to control his breathing only to find his throat had gone dry.

"Umm," she sighed, answering his question.

Then Ronnie raised her breast to her mouth and licked her nipple. She had no problem at all in doing so. Her eyes looked up at him and she said, "I'll let you, you know. I'll let you do lots of nasty things to me if you want too. In fact, the nastier, the better."

Her hands stole to her nipples and pulled on them. He watched, eyes riveted to them as they lengthened in size. Her fiery red fingernails sparkled in contrast with the pale skin of her hands.

Paul's thoughts roamed to what else she might be able to do with those soft hands. Ronnie's red nails were digging into the nipple and he was sure it would be bleeding in a moment or two, but it did not.

The thin blonde released her tortured bud and said, "Nasty things turn me on," it came out more hiss than word. "Tell me, does your wife like to be spanked... Paul?" This time he noticed her drawing out the words before pronouncing his name, as through it tarnished his name in some unknown manner and he determined to spank her until she begged him to stop.

"Well, does she... Paul?"

"No," he croaked, "we haven't." Hating himself for answering her, hating himself for not having tried it with his own wife first.

"Spank me if you want too, I certainly don't mind," she said calmly, cupping his testicles, then fondling them. Being careful not to cause any pain.

"Í think I will spank you and then I'm going to fuck you hard." He told her and the thin blonde positively beamed at him.

"I knew you'd be good!" She squealed happily and clambered to her hands and knees presenting her ass to him.

Paul could feel his heart racing in his chest. It felt like it was hammering into his ribs. He closed his eyes and saw Ronnie writhing before him, her ass streaked with dark red welts from his furious pounding. He saw her husband seething with rage, attacking him to extract his vengeance; he saw death... but whose?

He took a deep breath and forced the images from his mind and then slapped her rear as hard as he could. Ronnie didn't make a sound, but oh how the rest of her body moved! Her rump writhed and her feet wriggled uncontrollably. He slapped her six times running until the red welts on her cheeks began to swell and glow with the heat building up inside them. Still she made no sound other than breathing more harshly than before and spreading her legs wider as she pushed herself back as if to help his hand to make contact with her skin.

Paul was so occupied with dealing out his punishment lesson that he failed to see the others had all ceased their various activities to watch him deliver blow after blow to her well-welted ass. He looked at Ronnie's breasts as they heaved and saw that her nipples were noticeably erect. He gave her five more smacks before realizing that he might indeed be harming her and then he stopped. As if doing penance, Paul began to rub the red welts very gently and only then did Ronnie begin to whimper from the pain and intensity of it all.

"Now, take me! Fuck me from behind!" She yelled, and he could clearly smell her arousal and needed no second invitation. Holding himself with one hand, he slipped his girth into her hot, wet cunt; and then slapping his groin against her scalded bottom he began to thrust deeper into her.

Her big tits hung straight down, swaying ever so slightly from the force of his strokes.

"Hard! Remember?" She croaked anxiously. "Fuck me hard!"

He slammed into her doubling the speed of his thrusts.

"OHHHH, you're SO HARD!" She moaned, pumping her red welted ass back at him; making a wet smacking sound as their combined sweat became more profuse.

"Oh, yeah, big guy! Make those big tits of hers bounce!" A voice called out and Paul whirled his head to see who it was only to discover that the others had entered the master bedroom. As his eyes came into focus, he saw his wife sucking away on Trevor's huge cock and Barbara and Evan standing close together, with Evan leisurely fingering her, but they were apparently more interested in watching Ronnie and him at the moment. Paul realized that it had been Evan's voice that he had heard.

"She'll be coming any second now," Evan offered, and sure enough, Paul heard his blonde partner grunt, then shudder; deliberately, he stopped his moments and remained still, firmly fixed in her cunt as Ronnie cooled off -- her climax fading away.

"You bastard!" She cursed, but waited nervously for him to continue.

"Ah, you're back in the world, eh, Ronnie? Now, where were we?"

Paul made his cock twitch and she moaned with craving.

"Oh yeah, I was going to fuck you hard and fast, wasn't I?"

Ronnie's vagina clenched him twice in succession and Paul renewed his rapid fucking. His hand left her hip to twist and pinch her nipple. Ronnie's face was a rictus of lust as his fingers finally released her tormented nipple and moved between her legs, seeking her clit.

The thin blonde groaned, "Oh, you big, bad fucker!" Humping back at him even harder than she had earlier. Reaching around her left thigh, Paul diddled her clit and sent Ronnie over the edge into her eagerly anticipated orgasm. Two more thrusts and he was spraying his load along her cuntal walls adding to the majesty of her climax and her body spasmed and seized at the intensity of it all.

Panting heavily, Paul gazed around the room as his wilted cock flopped from the clutches of Ronnie's cream filled cunt. Trevor had his Terry astride his lap, cupping her breasts as she inserted his phenomenal prick into her pussy and then rose up and down until Trevor's member was fully inside her.

Paul tore his eyes away from them to glance at the remaining couple -- Evan and Barbara -- and found Evan holding his cock in front of Barbra's face as he masturbated to his climax.

"Here baby!" He called out proudly, "you wanted me to cum!"

Barbara's tongue lolled out in expectation of his ejaculation. Brattelby grimaced as he continued to jerk his member and then started coming. Hot, thick, white cum spurted onto her face, splashing against the side of her tongue. Brattelby crouched lower and spurted again, washing her neck and right breast with his hot sperm.

Barbara started licking at his cock, holding onto it with one hand while the other hand massaged her own cunt in a frenzied fashion. Evan continued to produce line after line of ejaculate, impressing all those who happened to be observing his climax. The third or fourth spurt sent a thick gob of come onto Barbara's left nipple, and her hand quickly left her cunt in order to rub it into her flesh. Evan seized Barbara by the back of the neck, bringing her mouth back to his still pumping prick. She moaned loudly around the mouthful, swallowing the remaining deposits as they found their way to her tongue and her hand returned to finger her clit as she tried unsuccessfully to bring herself off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.