Wilson's Web - Cover

Wilson's Web

Copyright© 2005 by Octavian

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Tom and Clare were determined to start a family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Summer turned to autumn and the trees took on various copper hues. Clare was often on the phone to Ray. She told me that Ray wanted to know everything that was happening to her. She believed he was compensating for his being deprived of Fran going to full-term. But I was not totally convinced. I was worried that there might be another motive; that he really had fallen for her. Would he renege on his commitment, and use the baby as a means to stay in close contact with her? And what about Clare? She had tried to reassure me, saying that she could have stopped having sex with him earlier. I did not doubt she meant what she said, but other hormones were now active. Could she really bear his child and not feel something special for him? And, horror of horrors, might she actually leave me, for the father of her baby? Surely, it could not happen, and yet...

Autumn became winter and Clare, now six months gone, radiated serenity. A smile from her and I would feel at peace with the world. A frown, and my deep-seated concerns would resurface; my mood would become as black as the wintry weather. But winter passes too, and the first daffodils of the spring had just started to appear when Clare went into labour and Laura was born.


They were both still asleep so I left a note saying that I was going to pop home for a shower and a change of clothing. I also wanted to make some phone calls. I got home about two in the afternoon. I was starting to feel really tired but a shower did wonders for me. I looked at the clock to work out the time in Vancouver where my mother now lived. It was just after three in the afternoon here in London, which would make it about seven in the morning there. I was just about to ring her with the news when the phone rang. Clare was on the line.

"Hello Tom, I've just seen the doctor and I can come out."

"Brilliant! So everything's ok then?"

"Well, not quite. Laura's got a slight problem. She has a web of skin between her second and third toes on her left foot. The doctor has written down the medical name for it. I'm not sure how you say it, but it is spelt 'syn... dac... tyl... yl.' Laura's is a very mild form, because sometimes the bones themselves are fused together. She will require minor surgery to separate them, but they won't do it until she's at least six months old. The doctor assured me it is a routine operation. The good news, Tom, is that she's in perfect health otherwise."

"That's a relief then. You really had me worried for a moment, Clare. I'm just going to ring Mum and then I'll pick you up. I should be there in say, one hour. I suppose I ought to let Ray know that you're coming home. He's bound to want to see Laura."

"Tom?"

"Yes."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Clare, and our little Laura."

I dialled Vancouver. Ted answered the phone in his Canadian drawl.

"Hiya Tom, how's it goin'? Is my Ellie a grandma yet?"

"Yes she is Ted. That's why I'm ringing."

"I'll get her for you Tom and you can tell her all about it. Congratulations anyway."

I heard him calling out her name. I liked Ted. He was a nice guy and really doted on Mum. They had been married now for five years. She had been widowed for about three years when they met, my father having died from cancer about ten years ago.

"Hello Tom, dear."

"Hello Mum or I should say Grandma! You have a little granddaughter. She was born this morning. We're calling her Laura. She weighed seven pounds three ounces and she is very pretty."

"I'm so pleased for you son," she said, "and how are they both?"

"Clare's fine Mum, but we do have a little problem with Laura. She's got a web of skin linking two of her toes. The doctor did tell Clare what it's called; syndac something or other."

"Was it syndactylyl?"

"Yes, I think it was."

"That's nothing to worry about, Tom. It's just a minor operation to separate them."

"Really?"

"Yes! You had it yourself when you were a baby. It's hereditary. We used to say it was 'Wilson's Web'. You had it; your dad had it and so did his sister, your aunt Iris. I think your grandfather had it too, but we never knew for sure because he was killed in the war."

"You never told me I had it."

"Didn't I? It just goes to show how trivial it was then. I think you were less than a year old when you had yours done. All it entailed was a bit of surgery and a couple of small skin grafts. So there's no need to be getting overly worried. Now tell me, when are they coming home?"

"I am going to collect them from the hospital in a little while."

It was when I put the phone down that the real significance of what Mum had said really hit me. Laura had 'Wilson's Web'. She had got it from me. I was Laura's biological father! She was my daughter! Who would have thought it? I had no idea of the numbers involved but I fondly imagined my lone potent sperm, hopelessly outnumbered by thousands of Ray's, but still managing to attach itself to Clare's egg in order to fertilise it. I could not help smiling to myself. I might not produce that much potent sperm, but mine was like the Pony Express; it always got through!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.