Wilson's Web - Cover

Wilson's Web

Copyright© 2005 by Octavian

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tom and Clare were determined to start a family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Clare made a point of getting home early that Friday afternoon. She was already in the bath when I arrived home. I opened a bottle of wine, poured out two glasses, and took them upstairs. I gave one to her and sat down on the edge of the bath.

"Hello Clare, how are you feeling?"

"A bit nervous, really." She took a sip of her wine.

"You'll be fine, you'll see." In an effort to allay her anxiety, I asked her a mundane question, as if we were planning a routine dinner party as opposed to a three-way fuck-fest.

"Have you decided on the menu?"

"I think so. I thought we'd want something light, so I'm doing poached salmon, new potatoes and salad. I've also put a couple of bottles of wine in the fridge."

I looked at my wine. "Well, there's one and a half left now. I'll put another one in when I go down."

I don't know if she was taken in by my apparent nonchalance, but in reality I was every bit as nervous as she was. Ray would be spending time with us, with one single purpose in mind, namely to get Clare pregnant. He would therefore be having her at every opportunity. It had seemed a good idea at the time but now I did feel somewhat apprehensive.

She had said that she was sexually attracted to him. Was it just because he was new to her, or was there something else? She had said that he was good in bed. Yes, she had also pointed out that he was no better than me, but when I thought about it, I recognised that she would hardly have said otherwise, would she? Moreover, she was reluctant to tell me what they had got up to the previous Saturday night. Was it just her natural discretion or might the reason for her reticence be that she had enjoyed it more than she had wanted to let on? I knew he was a bit bigger than me - there are no secrets in the showers after a football match - but Clare had already ridiculed the notion that size matters. But could she have said that so as not to hurt my pride?

Perhaps I was being paranoid. After all the whole business had been my idea in the first place. I knew Clare loved me, so why should I doubt her? And Ray? He was my best friend before he was my brother-in-law and if anything was certain in this world, I could be certain he would never betray my trust. The important thing was that Clare became pregnant. What did it matter if she enjoyed herself at the same time? And why shouldn't Ray do likewise? He had suffered a grievous loss; was still suffering if truth were known. Was he not deserving of some pleasure?

"Tom," I heard her say, "you look miles away. Don't you think you should get a move on?"

I looked at my watch "Yes, you're right." I got to my feet. "Clare, there is just one thing... it might seem weird that I'm saying this to you but... I really want you to enjoy yourself!"

She was smiling. "Thank you Tom, I'll try!"

I felt my cock twitch at her words.

She got up from the bath, flecks of bath foam clinging to her rounded breasts. I noticed that she had trimmed the hair at the front of her bush as usual, but as she stepped out of the bath I could see that she had also depilated the area either side of her cleft.

"Do you like it?" She had a mischievous grin on her face.

Did I like it? She looked good enough to eat! I knelt in front of her as she raised her leg so as to afford me a perfect view of her vagina. I licked the smooth plump lips of her labia tasting the perfume of the bath salts before my tongue forced them apart and I savoured her arousal. But not for long! She pulled away, delighting in her ability to tease me.

"Sorry, Tom, but I have to get ready."

By the time I had showered, she had done her hair and was sitting at the dressing table applying her make up. All she had on were a pair of white lacy panties, which were cut high, and whilst not qualifying as a thong, still revealed a lot of her smooth buttocks. She saw me come in and held out the matching bra.

"Yes or no?"

"I don't think so, Clare." I looked at her firm breasts. "You don't need one anyway."

As I got dressed, I anticipated the evening ahead, aware of my increasing excitement. I suspected that it was not normal to be so sexually aroused at the prospect of my wife having sex with another man, but normal or not, that was the reality. In fact I was so excited I conjectured that even if there had been no pressing need of Ray, I would have had to invent a reason to involve him. I glanced across at Clare as she stared at the mirror and pursed her lips. She stood up to don a skimpy pale green top and a short white wrap over skirt that contrasted with her tanned midriff. Her dark hair was combed down, almost touching her shoulders. She was having trouble doing up her necklace and I offered to help. It was more difficult than I imagined because the clasp was very small and in my nervous state, I was all fingers and thumbs. I detected her perfume, and bending down to get another sniff, I was rewarded with an enchanting view of her unfettered breasts.

"I'll tell you something, Clare. Ray is going to be one very happy man." I looked at my reflection in the mirror as I nuzzled her ear.

"But I want you to be happy too."

Deliberately echoing her earlier words, I smiled as I said, "I'll try."

She was about to say something when the doorbell rang.

Ray arrived with a large bunch of flowers and a bottle of wine. We were already sitting in the lounge when Clare joined us a short while later. Ray got up as she walked across to him. He could not fail to notice her breasts swaying under her pale green cotton top.

"Hello Ray. Thank you for the flowers; they're lovely." They touched lips rather than kissed.

"My pleasure, Clare. You look delightful, I must say."

He was dead right too; she did look delightful, and she oozed sex appeal.

Our conversation was rather stilted as we tried to pretend that ours was a perfectly normal dinner party. After we had eaten we returned to the lounge. Even though we had each consumed a couple of glasses of wine, we still seemed to be on edge and none of us wanted to be first to make a move. To make matters worse, so to speak, Ray was not even sitting with us on the sofa. I suggested that we might all benefit from watching an adult video together. It also meant that Ray had to join us on the sofa in order to watch it. I set up the television and returned to my seat, remote control in hand.

Clare, already revealing a fair amount of thigh, was sitting in the middle of the sofa with Ray on her left. I sat down to her right and zapped the video. The screen came to life; a girl was out in the country having a picnic with two men. Suddenly she jumped up, the reason quickly becoming obvious. It seemed she had ants in her pants. Her partners rushed to her assistance and, this being a porn film, immediately removed the offending undergarment before closely inspecting her nether regions. The next moment one of them was licking her whilst the other had unzipped himself and was pushing his rigid dick into her mouth.

I felt myself becoming aroused, partly as a result of the film, but also because of Clare's proximity to Ray. I held her hand in mind and gave her a brief kiss. By now both men on the screen were naked and the blonde girl was sucking each of them in turn. Without taking my eyes from the action I felt for her upper thigh. Although her legs were together, there was no resistance as I slipped my hand between them and ran my fingers over the smooth skin. I was already erect, and as I had not felt it necessary to put on any underwear, it was rather prominent. I glanced at Ray who was seemingly engrossed in the film.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.