Mrs K. - Cover

Mrs K.

Copyright© 2005 by Jay Lloyd

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A sexual affair between a young Englishman and a much older widow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Size  

Jay's Story

On the Monday I spent another rather boring day at the college trying to get to grips with the spoken Arab language. To be honest, I could hardly concentrate at all; my mind was full of the great sex I'd had with Mrs. K the day before, and the delightful thoughts I had imagining my next time with her, which was thankfully to be that very evening.

Try as I may at my task, my head was just filled with thoughts of her: her charming warm personality, the way she made me totally and utterly relaxed, and her full, ripe mature body, those big heavy breasts topped with massive nipples, her soft creamy skin, her full round ass. But, maybe most attractive of all was her huge sexuality. I was enchanted by her; totally enveloped physically and mentally in our affair. With her, I was experiencing a level of sexual hunger and fulfilment that I would have previously thought impossible.

I'd guessed she may be in her early fifties (I thought it perhaps impolite to ask), due to the age of her children and the way she related some of her life experiences when we talked; bands in concerts and festivals she had attended, films she has seen at the cinema with her deceased husband, tales of her youth etc. But, while she may be the best part of thirty years older than me, and two of her three children my senior, she was very fit and toned. In fact, she was just about the sexiest woman I had ever set my eyes on, let alone bedded.

Sometimes, via her conservative, lady-like dress sense and use of language, I thought she deliberately accentuated and exaggerated the age gap between us. I believed this was because she felt as much of a thrill fucking a man young enough to be her son as I did screwing a much older mature lady. It was just that air of forbidden fruit, the sense that there was something naughty, at the least unconventional, in two people such as us making love. It was such a delicious feeling.

Mid afternoon I left the college and returned to my aunt's house. By the time I showered and changed clothes it was 3.30, which seemed to me a frustratingly long time from the 7.00 o'clock we had arranged to meet to go for a drink and maybe a meal in a favourite country pub she knew.

I debated doing some work, reading, exercising or surfing the net for a while, but lust got the better of me. "What the hell," I said to myself, "Let's see what Mrs. K's up to right now."

I'd seen her car parked in her drive on my way back, so knew that she was in. I only hoped she was alone. As I went to knock on her front door I heard music playing quite loudly, it appeared to be coming from the back of the house.

Instead of knocking I walked down the side path following the song, I think it was an early nineteen-seventies soul song, maybe by Isaac Hayes. She loved that kind of music. Now at the back of the property, I looked through a window into a utility room and saw Mrs. K ironing a blouse. She was also moving her full hips in time to the music and silently mouthing some of the words. The sight made me kind of laugh and smile at the same time.

I knocked hard on the window and she appeared momentarily startled, before she noticed me, opened a door for me and smiled with both her mouth and her beautiful, deep brown eyes. We shared a warm greeting and short kiss before we moved inside. It was another warm day and she was barefooted, and wearing a loose pair of shorts and one of my short denim shirts. She had no make-up on and her curled dark hair was tied up. But anyway, she looked just beautiful to me. She had obviously been out in the sun earlier as her skin had a freshly tanned look, and best of all, I had caught her not wearing a bra, which was obvious as her large breasts hung slightly low in a very alluring way, and between the buttonholes of the shirt at chest height I could see exposed flesh. From the pile of washing she was ironing a lacy white bra was obviously next in line.

"Oh Jay, just look at me," she laughed out more then spoke, "I'm hardly a glamorous sight."

My cock was stirring rapidly, and I felt my face getting warm. "Don't be silly," I replied, "Mrs. K you look just fantastic, good enough to eat."

"Well young man, is that a statement or an offer?" "And," she said in a mock stern voice, "For the last time, call me Hazel!"

"Ok Mrs errr Hazel," I teased, "It's an offer, and it's a request, and I can beg well if I have to."

Mrs. K laughed, and then looked down at my crotch; the swell in my jeans was obvious.

"Well Jay, you should know that as a girl I was given some advice, which was basically to keep a 'suitor' at a slight distance, so as both not to appear 'easy' and to raise the expectation level for later if so desired. Perhaps (she was in teasing mood again), in the modern vernacular, an element of what you may loosely translate as 'treat them mean to keep them keen.' Fortunately for you, I have always considered that advice to be complete rubbish and thus ignore it. Now Jay, would you be so kind as to remove all of your clothes immediately to let me feast my eyes upon your magnificent youthful body please?"

I did as requested, probably in about three seconds. Mrs. K's face was illuminated by just the huge salacious grin as she beckoned me towards her.

We kissed deeply and hungrily, our tongues rolled and wrestled together as I tasted her sweet warm breath. Her hands ruffled my hair then slowly and sensually, lightly scrolled down my back before resting on my butt cheeks, which she kneaded firmly, almost as though she was working bread dough. She loved my ass.

Still kissing, I removed a hair clip, letting her dark curls fall free and unbuttoned her shirt and then eased it off her. Her magnificent breasts pressed softly against my skin... so warm... so wonderful. The massive nipples were firm and hugely distended.

Mrs. K then curled a hand between my legs and tenderly squeezed my full balls. I replied by slipping her shorts and panties down her full creamy thighs and eased my fore and middle fingers through her very lush dark pubic bush, pressed on her prominent clit then slipped them into her mature pussy. She was very, very wet. I just had to then put the fingers in my mouth, breaking our kiss, to taste her unique and wonderful juices.

She then stepped back a pace, and her deep eyes glinted fleetingly and almost wickedly before she knelt down and, holding it firmly at the base, eased several inches of my big hard tool into her clever, full-lipped cunning mouth. I stroked her head and she made eye-contact with me as she sucked steadily, alternating with rolling her tongue all around the head and opening of my cock-eye.

I heard my breathing rasp out loud. I can only describe this as blow-job heaven. I watched and felt this mature beauty taste my leaking clear pre-cum, and lick up and down the thick vein running on the underside of my cock, before she tenderly sucked each testicle in turn as though they were precious to her. It felt as though they were being given a wonderful bath as she worked them with her tongue.

I felt a familiar tension build up beep in my stomach.

"Hazel, I'm gonna cum, gonna shoot sweetheart," I warned.

Her mouth left my balls for a second. "Do it for me baby," she almost pleaded, before holding my dick with both hands. The cock-head was about 1 inch from her open mouth and aimed at it.

"Awwwwww, awwwwww, I almost screamed, hearing a deep rasp to my voice in the second before waves of my thick creamy cum exploded into her mouth. I was giddy and almost unsteady on my feet. As I blew out the last of my load I watched her. She was gamely sucking cum back into her throat, although an amount had seeped out of the side of her mouth and was slowly going south. Some dripped onto her big soft breasts, forming a semi-transparent 1 inch circle, which glistened like a jewel as the afternoon sun beamed its illuminating rays upon it. Mrs. K rubbed it into her skin as though it was a precious moisturiser.

There was a silence permeating the room for several long seconds. I broke it. "Wow Hazel, you are one fine lady. Thank-you."

"Baby," she replied, coughing slightly no doubt with some of the cum still in her throat, "Believe me, the pleasure was mine." Then she licked her lips.

In this utility room were also a couple of large freezers and a washing machine. I moved across to the washing machine, set in on a slow spin cycle and switched it on.

"What are you doing Jay?" Mrs. K asked. "You will soon find out Hazel," I replied.

I walked across to her and picked her up from the waist and sat her on top of the machine. It was about 3 feet high. She placed her hands behind her so as to be balanced, and its gentle vibrations made the flesh around her upper thighs, hips and especially her big breasts jiggle around both comically and sexily. I laughed out loud at this while she looked somewhat bemused.

I found a small cushion whose cover was on the pile of ironing, and slipped it under her firm large butt for her to sit on for comfort, and to raise her for better access for what I intended. After a few seconds I knelt and asked her to: "Spread your legs wide please mam?"

She did, and I was presented with the delightful sight of her very long silky pink-red pussy, which was moist and glimmering. It was also releasing a most delightful aromatic aroma. I started licking up and down the length of her folds, before I settled my tongue on her prominent clit, and pressing, firmly rolled that sweet bud in circular motions, tracing shapes like I was writing the alphabet or numbers on it. I coupled this by slipping three fingers very deep into her pussy and probed all around her wonderful inner cavity.

Being highly sensual, as usual Hazel soon started leaking more pussy juice as I worked at this most enjoyable of tasks, and my efforts twinned with the vibrations of the washing machine brought her off delightfully. Soon her breathing was ragged and loud and as I had noticed before when she was aroused, her voice sounded far more girlish than it usually did. Soon she was moaning in a high pitched voice, clenching her buttocks and rising up and down rapidly as her orgasm ran through her.

I stood up and kissed her mouth then her large breasts, taking time to feed and feast on those delightful huge nipples. The pale skin of her breast was flushed a vivid pink.

I stood back a pace and she looked down at my cock, which was hard and literally pulsing. She said nothing but nodded.

I moved forward. The height of the washing machine was perfect for me to penetrate her standing up. I kissed her forehead, told her she was: "Wonderful and sexy," wrapped my arms around the back of her shoulders and in one fluid movement slid my 8" cock balls deep inside her silky moist pink-red pussy.

"Oh baby, that's beautiful," she exclaimed passionately and shuddered as I began to fuck her with steady, slow, deep strokes.

We made out this way for a long pleasurable time. Mrs. K was loving it, her pussy was just so wet and warm. Her face wore a huge satisfied grin, which alternated with her lips pouting and opening from time to time as we shared kisses.

I fiddled with a dial on the washing, which sent the spin cycle from slow to fast.

"Wow, yikes, arghhhh, God, God, God," she cried out as the now very rapid and shuddering vibrations bounced her beautiful ass around and I slammed away as fast as I could, ploughing my cock in and out of her like a piston at a great speed. For one moment she fleetingly lost her balance and I had to lurch forward quickly and help hold her steady. I remained gripping her firmly and closely as I continued slamming away with utter abandon, as beads of perspiration rolled down my face.

Mrs. K was shuddering from inside now in addition to being jiggled around by my pounding and the harsh vibrations of the washing machine. She was making an almost purring sound, as I felt her cum. This set me off and I shot my seed deep inside that beautiful cunt.

I turned the machine off and we hugged and leant against each other, and steadily caught our breath.

"God Jay baby, I've never done anything like that before in my life," she said.

I was going to ask her if she enjoyed it, but declined stating the obvious for once. Instead I said, "Well, we'll have to try that again; I could sit on it and you could sit on top of me. We could make love like that Hazel, hey, maybe you could even let me slip my cock up your gorgeous asshole like that my beautiful lady?"

"Maybe indeed Jay," she replied, "and that will certainly be fun, but not now young man. For one thing I am totally and utterly exhausted and for another my, as you like to call it, asshole, is sore after your ministrations last night."

With that I helped Mrs. K down. She actually had a problem standing let alone walking, as her legs had in her words, "Temporarily turned to jelly."

With my help she got to the bathroom. I ran the taps for a couple of minutes, got us a bottle of red wine and two glasses and then we lay in the bath together soaking up the soothing water, drinking and chatting. Now fully refreshed, Mrs. K suggested we get out and get dressed, and go out for the meal as we had planned earlier. I agreed wholeheartedly, I was now starving.

However, this was not to be. Half way through dressing her magnificent body, the phone rang. Mrs. K didn't say much, but mainly listened, and there was some degree of concern painted across her face. The conversation ran for several minutes, before she ended it, saying, quite briskly, "Ok, bye then, I'll pick you up in about forty minutes."

She looked disappointed. "Are you ok Hazel?" I asked. "Um yes I'm fine," she said unconvincingly. "But I'm sorry Jay; we will have to cancel tonight. It's my son Steven, it seems he has been expelled from his university today, and been removed from his halls of residence too. The fool of a boy has been caught in a university office trying to steal exam papers!" "He's on a train now, coming home, I said I'd pick him up."

With this any outer display of nonchalance fell away and two huge tears formed in the deep pools of her soulful brown eyes and ran down her finely sculpted cheekbones.

I didn't know what to say, she was clearly very upset. I held her tight and stroked her neck and face lightly. Soon she took a deep breath and stood up; a fixed determined look now on her face.

"I'll ring you later Jay, I really am sorry about this."

I told her she had nothing to apologise for, wished her well, and kissed her before I made to leave. As I reached the front door, she hurried beside me. "Jay baby," she said, "just tell me it won't affect us badly if Steven stays with me a while?" She looked upset again.

"No Hazel, no way, you're not getting rid of me easily," I replied. She smiled and we kissed. Inappropriate as it may have been at that moment, I could not resist running my hands over her magnificent backside before we parted.


Mrs. K's Story

My initial disappointment and sadness at my son Steven had changed into something approaching anger by the time I met him at the train station. At least he had the grace to appear somewhat crestfallen in his demeanour, apologising to me. But as I told him, it was not me he need feel sorry for, he was now, at nineteen, legally an adult and it was his future he was jeopardising not mine.

I did, though, demand an explanation of what had happened. It seemed that at this end of the first year of his degree course (he wanted to be an architect) he needed to achieve a good mark in his last exam to avoid having to re-sit the first year. He was clever and had always achieved well academically before, so this surprised me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.