Wagons Ho!
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2005 by Lazlong

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is the story of a young man and his family as they move west along the Oregon Trail. It is also the story of young love and young lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I hadn't much more than climbed into our wagon after supper than I was attacked by Lettie. She was all over me, pulling my clothes off and pulling her clothes off. Millie started giggling and started removing her clothes as well.

When we were naked, Lettie tackled me onto the bed. Millie piled on top of us and we were a mass of laughing, giggling, squirming lovers. I have no idea of who was touching who. I didn't care and I don't think anyone else did either.

We ended up with me on my back and Lettie riding me like I was a horse. Millie was kissing me and then she was kissing Lettie. Before long, I saw Millie draw Lettie's nipple into her mouth and start nursing on it like she was Lettie's baby.

It didn't take long for Lettie and me to reach our climax. We must have been a little loud, because Tess came over and banged on the side of the wagon. "Quiet down in there," she said and then she started giggling.

May 28, 1845

Lettie was already awake when I woke up. I kissed her like she was my wife, then when I felt Millie stir, I kissed her the same way. "So, Lettie, did it bother you when Millie was nursing you last night?" I asked.

"Not in the least, Jase," she said, then she leaned across me and kissed Millie with passion. "It turned me on something fierce. That's what made me get off so quick and so loud."

Millie giggled. "I got off when you guys did," Millie said. "I wasn't even touching myself when I did."

"Maybe we'll have to try that with you riding on Jase and me nursing on you," Lettie said.

"Oh God," Millie moaned.


Mom came over right after breakfast and we headed for the Sioux village. We looked around at all of the different people selling buckskins before mom decided which she thought were best. She felt of the skins and smelled them before she decided.

Lettie asked me why she was smelling them. "If a hide is cured right, the last step in curing it is to smoke it so it doesn't get stiff if it gets wet. Mom is smelling for the smoke. If the first part of the tanning isn't done right, she'll smell some rot," I told her.

We ended up getting two sets each for me, Millie, Lettie, and Tess. We got three sets for John as he said he thought he'd like them better than his homespuns. We also got two pairs of moccasins for each of us.

Then, we went over to the man who had the horses. Mom started dickering with him and it went on for some time. Mom acted like she was getting mad at one point, and the Indian did the same at another time. I couldn't follow the conversation, so I was getting a little frustrated, not knowing what was going on.

Finally, mom turned to me and said, "The best I can do is going to cost you about twenty dollars a head. How many of them do you want at that price?"

"That's a great price, Mom. We'll take all of them."

Mom nodded and turned back to the Sioux. They started arguing again and a few minutes later they both nodded. Mom said we should go back by camp and get a couple of pack mules. We did, then headed out to the trading post. Lettie went into the wagon before we left and got two hundred dollars in gold.

At the trading post, mom started pointing out things and telling us how many of each we'd need. There was one happy man behind the counter at the trading post. He said it was the biggest single sale he'd ever made. When he got through totaling everything up, it came to $153.00.

I raised my eyebrows at mom, but she just nodded. Lettie paid the man and we loaded everything on the pack mules. We went back over to the village and when the man with the horses saw the two loaded pack mules, his eyes got big.

Mom talked with him for a couple of minutes, then she motioned for us to unload the mules. The guy started looking through things, then he nodded. Mom went over and opened the pen where the horses were so I rode into the pen and drove the horses out. We drove them back over to the camp and hobbled them before turning them loose.

"Guys," I said. "We don't have any need for that stallion and I'm afraid he'll cause problems with Sin. Would anyone have any objections to me trading him to pap for Jughead and another mule?"

No one objected, so we led the stallion over to pap's camp. When we got there, pap was leaning back against a wagon wheel, smoking his pipe. He took one look at the stallion and got to his feet.

He walked around the stallion, rubbing his hand down the horse's flank, then stroking his neck. He pulled the horse's lips back and looked at his teeth. "This is a fine piece of horseflesh," he said.

"How'd you like to have him, Pap," I asked.

"I'd like that just fine," he said.

"We're gonna need about twenty dollars worth of your trade goods to pay for some clothes we're buying from the Sioux," I said. "We'll let you have him for the trade goods, Jughead, and one other mule."

Pap looked like he was going to start to dicker, but then he changed his mind. "We can do that," he said.

Pap was brushing his new stallion while we loaded the trade goods on Jughead. We took the stuff back over to the village and traded it for all of the clothes.


We ate a quick lunch, then we went to the other trading post. The girls had a good time looking around and we did find some things we needed. I had no idea when we'd be able to buy anything else, so I encouraged them to get anything they thought we'd want.

We spent a little time that afternoon rearranging the wagons to include our new stuff. Later Millie, Lettie and I decided we'd like to take a walk. We were near the Laramie River, so we decided we'd walk up it for a ways.

For some reason, it always seems like we can talk better when we're walking. When we're in the wagon, we never know if someone is right outside. Even when we're sitting around the fire, we never know if someone is coming up behind us when we're talking. When we're out on a walk, we know no one else can hear what we're saying.

Today was no exception. After we had walked a ways, Lettie said, "You know I really do love both of you. I never thought I'd say that to another woman and mean it like I do when I say it to you, Millie."

"I know what you mean, Lettie. I love Tess and I have for ages, but it is more like the love I have for my sister. The love I feel for you is different."

"So, neither one of you ladies are having any problems with what's been going on between us?"

"Not even a little bit. I feel as close to you as I ever did and I feel as close to Lettie as I thought I would."

"How about you, Lettie," I asked.

"How could it be causing me any problems? I feel like I've died and gone to heaven. This is the first loving relationship I've ever been in and if I have my way, it'll be my last and it will keep on until I die."

"Well, just so you'll know, I feel just about the same way Lettie does. I am very happy with and very much in love with both of you lovely ladies."

We went into a group hug and then I kissed each of my ladies. We walked on with our arms around each other.


When the three of us were snuggled in bed, after supper, Millie whispered to me, "Lick her pussy, Jase."

I was never one to turn down a request from a lovely lady, so I started by kissing Lettie with all of the love that I felt for her.

I moved down and started kissing and nibbling and sucking on her very erect nipple. I could feel Millie move over to the other side of Lettie. I didn't know what was going on, but I knew it was going to be interesting. Pretty soon, I could see Millie start playing with Lettie's other breast.

I continued feasting on her lovely nipple and I watched Millie doing the same on her other one. Lettie was gasping like a fish out of water. I moved down until I was between Lettie's legs and started licking her like she was a piece of stick candy.

Lettie's little pussy was soon bouncing off the bed like she was trying to throw me off. After a bit, she went into a heart stopping climax and I eased up a bit. Millie moved down beside me and whispered, "Do me from behind."

As I started moving behind Millie, she moved into position and lowered her head to Lettie's pussy. She took up licking and sucking where I left off. All three of us were moaning as I slid into Millie. I think it took Lettie a minute or two to realize it was Millie sucking her pussy. When she did, she raised up and looked, then she said, "Oh my God," and her head slumped back onto the bed.

It didn't take but a minute or two after that until we all came nearly together. Millie was first, but she didn't let her orgasm slow down her work on Lettie's pussy. She did moan loudly as she came and I think that's what pushed Lettie over the edge. For me, it was the spasming of Millie's pussy and watching Lettie come.

May 29, 1845

We all awoke to the sound of a light rain falling on the cover of our wagon. We cuddled for a while, dreading the thought of getting out of bed and into the rain. As we were lying there, Millie said, "I won't ask if everyone enjoyed what we did last light. That was pretty obvious. I will ask if anyone is having any second thoughts this morning."

"No way," Lettie said. "Every time Jase pounded into you, it pushed your mouth tighter against me. It was the most fantastic thing I've ever felt."

"I think that watching you lick Lettie's pussy was the sexiest thing I've ever seen," I said.

"Would you still think it was sexy if you were pounding into me and I was licking Millie's pussy?" Lettie asked.

"Oh GOD yes," I said.

"Are you saying you'd do that?" Millie asked.

"I'd like to at least try it once," Lettie admitted.


Even though it was raining and we couldn't get a fire started; even though we had to breakfast on jerky; we all had a glow to us this morning.

It was a miserable day for traveling. The only good thing I can say about it is that the rain was a lot warmer than it had been a month ago. We only made eleven miles that day and I felt lucky we made that.

Some areas I had to carefully mark to be avoided as a wagon would have sunk to the axles if it had attempted to cross it. At one point I did find some relatively dry wood under a deadfall. I went back to the wagons and got Jughead. I loaded him down with all of the dry wood I could find and covered it with a tarpaulin.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.