Wagons Ho! - Cover

Wagons Ho!

Copyright© 2005 by Lazlong

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is the story of a young man and his family as they move west along the Oregon Trail. It is also the story of young love and young lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

May 22, 1845

We had been seeing this weird rock formation ahead of us for the last couple of days. Ab said it was called Chimney Rock. To me, it looked more like a haystack with a pole sticking out of the top of it.

Ab also said that Chimney Rock marked the end of the prairie. He said from that point on, the traveling would be more rugged. The place I picked for us to camp that night was about sixteen miles out and was within about five miles of Chimney Rock.

It was within sight of Chimney rock that Ellen got her spanking. Sam invited Ab, me, Millie, Lettie, John, and Tess over to witness it. He also asked Ben, Alice, and Gil Jacobs to be there.

Sam hadn't told Ellen what was going on until we were all there. When he did, she tried to run. Ab caught her arm as she tried to run passed him.

Sam took her arm and held it as he stood her in front of us. "Ellen, you have been acting like a child," he said. "Since you are acting like a child, I'm going to treat you like one. Today, you are going to get a spanking in front of these people. If you continue acting like a child, you will get another spanking tomorrow in front of more people. We will continue with the spankings if front of more and more people until you decide you are going to act like an adult."

By now, Ellen was jerking her arm and trying to get away from Sam, but he held on tight. He sat down on a powder keg and asked me if I'd help.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Hold her hands as I pull her across my lap," he said.

I got down on one knee and grabbed Ellen's hands. I pulled on her hands as Sam pulled her across his knees. When he had her in place, he lifted her dress up over her back and got hold of her drawers.

"No!" Ellen practically screamed.

"Yes," Sam said calmly as he pulled down her drawers, exposing her naked butt.

By the time Sam had administered ten hearty smacks to her reddening backside, Ellen was crying. I think she was crying more from the humiliation than from the pain. Sam let her up and she stood with her head down as she pulled up her drawers and adjusted her dress.

Sam put his arm around her and said, "I love you, Ellen, but you are going to start acting like a lady."

Ellen turned her head to him and sobbed into his chest.


Later as we were snuggling in bed, I asked Millie and Lettie if they thought that had done any good.

"We'll see," Millie said. "I know I wouldn't want that happening to me."

"I wouldn't either." Lettie agreed.

"Well, I know how to keep my wives in line then," I teased.

Millie giggled, but Lettie looked serious. After a minute she asked, "Do you consider me your wife then?"

"I know what I think," I laughed. "Do we consider her our wife, Millie?"

"I think we definitely consider her our wife," Millie said. Then she did something that turned my world upside down. Millie leaned across me and kissed Lettie lovingly and lingeringly on the lips. It wasn't a sisterly kiss. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

May 23, 1845

I kissed and cuddled with both Millie and Lettie this morning, but we didn't say much. Breakfast was also quiet, but when I was getting ready to go on scout, Millie asked if they could ride with me. I knew we had to talk about what happened last night, so I agreed.

We weren't more than a couple of miles from camp when Millie said, "We have to talk."

"Yep," I said.

Lettie just nodded.

"Are you two uncomfortable about me kissing Lettie last night?" Millie asked.

"I'm not," I said.

Lettie just shook her head.

"Come on, guys. You have to talk to me. What did you think about it, Jase?"

"I thought it was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen," I said.

"Lettie?" Millie asked.

"It was sexy."

"It was sexy once, but never again, or it was sexy and I hope it happens again?" I asked.

"The latter, I think," Lettie said. "Millie, I don't know if you intended it to, but it turned me on."

"Of course I intended it to. It turned me on too," Millie giggled.

"Did it make your little pussies wet?" I asked.

Both girls smiled and nodded.

"So, where do we go from here?" I asked.

"Well, Jase, you haven't licked Lettie's pussy yet," Millie said. "I think you should do that tonight. It might give Lettie some of the same ideas I have."

I was stunned. You know, it's difficult to ride a horse when your cock is as hard as an iron bar.


We made eighteen miles and camped near Scotts Bluff. Just after we finished our supper, Ellen came by. Her head was bowed when she said, "Millie, I came by to apologize to you for telling you to go to hell and for the other things I said to you."

Millie got up and hugged her, then Ellen cried on her shoulder for a while. Finally, she got herself under control and asked if she could talk with us.

Millie asked if she'd like to talk to all of us, or just certain ones. "Could you and Jase take a walk with me?" she asked.

"How about me and Jase and Lettie?" Millie asked.

Ellen agreed that would be just fine.

When we were away from camp, Ellen said, "I don't know what's come over me. After Gil and I had sex the first time, that's all I've wanted to do. Sometimes it seems like I can't even think of anything else. I don't know what I can do. Dad and Gil's dad have said that they will make sure Gil and I aren't separated when we get to Oregon, so that isn't a problem any more. Did you guys have that kind of problem after you did it the first time?"

"To some extent," Millie said. "I don't think it was as bad as with you, because I was married to Jase. I knew we could do it every night if we wanted to."

"I've kind of had the same problem," Lettie said.

"How do you stand it, now that your husband was killed?" Ellen asked.

Lettie looked at Millie and me and asked, "Should I tell her?"

Both of us nodded so she said, "Ellen, you have to promise me you're not going to tell anyone what I tell you. Will you do that?"

Ellen nodded. "I never had sex with my husband. He liked boys. The first time I had sex was with Jase."

Ellen's mouth was hanging open when Millie said, "I'm okay with it, Ellen. Jase and I both feel like Lettie is part of our marriage. It was my idea that they have sex."

"Ellen, with us it isn't like we're just having sex with each other. It's like we're making love with each other," I said.

Millie and Lettie both nodded.

"Ellen, you can pleasure yourself, you know," Millie said.

"How would I do that?" Ellen asked.

"Jase, why don't you walk back to camp while I explain to Ellen how she can pleasure herself?" Millie asked.

"I think I'll go with him," Lettie said as she took my hand. "Something like that is better told without an audience."


Millie and I did teach Lettie some things that evening. I must say Lettie is an apt pupil. Other than kissing each other good night, Millie and Lettie didn't have any more contact, but I knew that before too long, they would.

May 24, 1845

Although Ab had said the going would be rougher after we passed Chimney Rock, we made twenty miles and camped on Horse Creek. Ellen came around again after we were in camp and after she had set with us for a spell, she told Millie she had tried what Millie had suggested. "It's not as good, but it does help," she said with a blush.

May 25, 1845

We only made three miles today, but not because of the terrain. George Kent's wagon broke an axle. It didn't take all day to fix it, but Ab said everyone should check their wagons.

After John and I had checked over our wagons, the ranch partners got together and talked for a while.

"Ab was telling me we'll be at Fort John in a couple of days," I said. "He says there are two forts, Fort John and Fort Platte within a mile of each other and that there's a big trading post there."

"I suppose we should go through our wagons and see what we might need," Millie said.

"I think that'd be a good idea. Things are going to cost more here than they did back east, but they'll still be a lot cheaper than they will be in Oregon," I said.

"I wonder if they have horses," John said. "Ab was telling me that horses are very expensive in Oregon."

"I hope so," I said. "We need a horse for Lettie. If they have them, we might as well get spares while we're at it, if they aren't too expensive."

"Why don't you ladies make an inventory of everything in our two wagons," John said. "That way we can look it over and decide what else we might need. If we've got room for it, we might even think of getting some things we'll need to get us through next winter."

"I think that's a good idea," Tess said. "Does anyone have pen and paper?"

"We don't," Millie said, "but I think mam does. I'll go ask her."

Millie, Lettie and I had been sitting close, with me in the middle. I put my arm around Lettie and she leaned against me. Tess looked at me with a smirk on her face, so I just winked at her.

While we were waiting for Millie to come back, Caleb and Ab stopped by. "We wanted to get you to come with us for a few minutes," Caleb said. "We've got a couple of young men toward the back of the train who are about to go at each other. We'd like for you to help us try to smooth over the problem."

I gave Lettie a squeeze then go to my feet. "Sure. Let's go. What are they mad about?" I asked as we started walking rapidly toward the end of the wagon train.

"It's their wives got it started," Ab said. "Winnie Wilson accused Nancy Mayhew of stealing her firewood. They later found out it was a kid from several wagons away who was playing a prank."

"So, that didn't calm everything down?" I asked.

"No, because Mrs. Mayhew demanded an apology and Mrs. Wilson refuses to apologize," Ab said.

"To make it worse," Caleb added, "Mrs. Wilson said in front of Chad Mayhew that she knows Nancy has stolen other things from her and that she will be damned before she apologizes."

"So, what's going on now?"

"Chad and Jeff are yelling at each other. At least I hope it hasn't gotten passed yelling."

By now, we were approaching the area where the two families were camped. The two men were just standing there glaring at each other. "What's going on, Fellas?" Caleb asked.

I moved around behind Wilson and Ab moved behind Mayhew. "What's going on is that Wilson needs to get that bitch wife of his under control," Chad said.

"Why you, son-of-a-bitch," Jeff yelled. "You can't call my wife a bitch." He lunged forward, but I was expecting it. I grabbed him from behind and pinned his arms down to his sides.

Mayhew drew his right fist back and started forward. Ab grabbed his right hand and said, "Hold on, Chad. There are not going to be any punches thrown here today unless I throw them."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.