Life is Good
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2005 by Oldbie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Inspired by cmsix and the excellent stories in his NanoVerse Universe - If you have not already read them I urge you to do so, not because they are necessary to understand my story, but because they are damn good stories. This is the story of Angelo Castle, an angry, woman hating, hermit son of a bitch, and how he finds true love with many different women. I borrowed heavily from Cmsix, in that this story has a Plague, Aliens, beautiful women, high technology and eager living computers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

How Angelo became Lord and Master to Five Women

The Executive Conference Room within the Alien Base, located at the bottom of Challenger Deep, Mariana's Trench; 36,197 feet below sea level

The nine, naked Grelix, were sitting in high backed soft leather chairs around spaced evenly around a large oval highly polished Teak conference table. They were watching a multi-dimensional holograph recording of a beach scene on the Grelix home world of Grel. The hologram showed the Grelix formally known as 'Walks around with a VERY LARGE DICK, Looking to Impress the Nymphs', but more commonly called 'Max', sitting in the shade created by a Photonic Shield drinking the Earth Delicacy known as a "Coors Light" from it's Native Wrapping. He was dressed in typical executive relaxation beach clothing commonly referred to as a loud Hawaiian shirt, and Bermuda shorts, with a woven native grass hat. He was in conversation with the being formally know as Human Specimen 175691, but was being referred to as Mr. Angelo Castle by 'Max'. The purpose of the meeting was for 'Max', representing the Grelix, to formally apologize to Mr. Angelo Castle representing the Humans.

Mr. Angelo Castle was chosen to represent the Humans, because he had so far resisted the Personality and Behavior Adjustment (PBA). The Grelix had applied the PBA to the survivors of the SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)/Avian/Swine Plague that had taken the lives of over six billion humans, in order to guarantee their survival, and to ensure that their population would rapidly increase. Resistance to PBA Protocols is one of the most important measures the Grelix use, when determining leadership potential. In fact, it is second only to a beings Dick size, in importance. Here, too, Mr. Angelo Castle had an impressive rating of 8.375 (with nine being the maximum). This rating, involves the Dick's length, girth, the size of the balls, and dickhead circumference, as measured when fully erect.

{Informational note: the Grelix use a 'base nine' number system, as they have only four digits on each hand, with the ninth digit being their Dick. All numerical values in this biography have been converted to the human 'base ten' standard, unless stated otherwise.}

After the hologram ended, the Grelix at the head of the table, formally known as First Councilor of the Supreme Council of the Grelix, 'Stands Proud, with an ENORMOUS DICK Thrusting out like a Giant Snapper Jawalon', more commonly referred to as Enor, addressed the full Supreme Council of the Grelix.

"Councilors, Second Councilor 'Max' will now give his assessment, of his conversation with human specimen 175691 with regards to the Criminal Charge tabled, so that we may sit in judgment. Councilor Max," Enor said with none of the all-consuming annoyance, (that being the strongest negative emotion the Grelix allow themselves), that he had for Max.

It should be noted that the highest ranked members of Grelix society are to some degree immune to the Personality and Behavior Adjustment (PBA) they have applied to their Race, in order to protect themselves from self-annihilation. The nine Grelix present, have some of the highest PBA Immunity ratings of all the Grelix. The fact that Enor was even able to feel annoyance to the degree he did is a testament to his right to be a full Member of the Supreme Council of the Grelix.

'Max' slowly stood up, thereby accepting all of the 'Rights of the Speaker'. With a high degree of feral anticipation, he caused the holographic projector to begin the playback of the beach scene.

'First, Angelo; allow me to introduce myself. I am Grelix, just as you are Human; and my name is 'Walks around with a VERY LARGE DICK, looking to impress the Nymphs', but you can call me 'Max', ' thought the Holo-Max.

<The Telepathic Conversational Mode Sidebands were being blocked by Computer Servant 14753, into order to prevent them from being experienced by Mr. Angelo Castle, thus reducing the playback to a mere three dimensional shadow of its former multidimensional glory, > thought living-Max on the Informational Sideband, to the rest of the Councilors.

'I also 'acknowledgment of a fault or failure' on behalf of all Grelix for our laxness in preventing the plague that nearly destroyed all human life, ' thought the Holo-Max

<While there was some difficultly in the translation of the Alien concept, Mr. Angelo Castle was able to understand that he was being apologized to, > continued the Living-Max on the Informational Sideband.

'This laxness resulted because most of our station personal had returned to our home planet, to partake in our centennial mating celebrations. The skeleton crew that remained here did not recognize the early signs of the plague for what they were. By the time they raised the alarm, and we were able to halt the plague, only a mere fifteen million humans were left alive. As the plague was most virulent among human males, there are only about five hundred thousand males left, with the rest being female. As that is a ratio of 30:1 we felt it was necessary to make certain adjustments to the human thought processes, allowing the males to become more dominant, and the females much more submissive. In most cases the survivors seem to be happy with their adjusted situation. A few males were somewhat overly aggressive and had to be toned down. A few were somewhat reluctant to take advantage of their women sexually. However, you are the first case that has come to our attention, where a male actually totally rejected the adjustment. Could you explain your rejection, so that we can make the necessary corrections?' thought Holo-Max, to Mr. Angelo Castle.

While there was no meaningful information being conveyed on the Conversational Channel from Mr. Angelo Castle, all of his Conversational Sidebands were active. They conveyed much information, most of which involved Mr. Angelo Castle's reaction to being contacted, his being translocated, his existence since before birth, the sickness and tragic death of his wife, the bad to worse series of relationships he had with a various women since her death, his experiences of surviving the plague and his day to day survival actives since, and his anger at having his life fucked over by women, yet again.

But most of the data involved the five breeding age females, the male child, and the infant girl. His primary emotions were: concern for their safety, and fear/worry over their being in stasis.

'I assure you, Angelo; they are safe, and completely unaware that you are not there. We are currently outside of that serial time frame, and when we return, only a single moment will have passed, ' thought the Holo-Max

The Conversation Channel remained inactive, but most of the Sidebands were now conveying data involving a single concept. That was of a highly emotionally charged recognition that his mind was being read.

'Of course, Angelo, we are both incapable of speaking each others language. So, I have resorted to telepathy, to facilitate communication, ' thought the Holo-Max

The Conversation Channel Informational Sideband from Mr. Angelo Castle, conveyed the simple concept of <Orange Water>. The Conversation Channel's other Sidebands were also surprisingly busy, with a multitude of complex concepts. The most supported concept, was the recognition that the scenery was beautiful, and that if the aliens thought this place was beautiful, then the alien's concepts of what constituted beauty were very much the same as humans. If that was the case, then humans and aliens were not all that different, where it counts.

But if that where the case, then they had made a terrible mistake making those 'Adjustments'. Especially with regards to the changes they had inflicted on the females. Not that most women, evil bitches that they are, did not deserve them. But those few good ones, like his dear wife Barbara, were also inflicted. That was just wrong.

'Yes, it is beautiful here, and your point is well taken, that in spite of our differences we are still very much alike; we may not be able to speak each other languages, but we do think much the same. You are also right, in that we were wrong to make such adjustments to your people without consulting with those we were trying to help, ' stated the Holo-Max.

Once again the Conversation Channel was mostly silent, but the Non-Verbal Channel was awash in a flood of concepts. The strongest, were confusion then amazement that the aliens were able to gain so much information from his limited response.

'How do you suggest we precede, Angelo?' asked the Grelix.

<It was at this point that First Councilor Enor ordered the Side bands opened, because 'He was curious to experience what the effect would be on the Human Specimens understanding.' The computer servant 'one' of the '1475 Computer Matrix' in orbit around Earth under took this task unto itself. It did not assign it to one of the outer computer servants within the 1475 matrix. 'One' first limited the Grelix's sideband data, as it was first necessary for it to construct the neural nodes within the brain of Mr. Angelo Castle, required to process information of this nature. 'One' limited the initial data download to the history of the Grelix, and their activities since the plague, that involved the PBA, > thought the Living-Max on the Informational Sideband.

<At first, there was no reaction at all. Then slowly, over the course of several microseconds, there were indications of subconscious acceptance. The processing of the data was taking place, but there was no conscious awareness of the data at all, > stated the Living Max, on the Informational Sideband

The Holo Conversation Channel continued, 'This, 'adjustment', you have engineered into the women to make them submissive, must be reversed. To force them into such a role, is criminal. Well, I can understand your actions in this regard. You were trying to assure that they will become pregnant as often as possible. This, however, is not the way to do it. The horrid costs this will result in, far exceed any possible gain we humans would derive by the population increase,"

Mr. Angelo Castles Emotional Channel was flooded in alarmingly strong levels of >Anger~hate~fear~disgust~Remorse~Sadness.<.

At the same time, on the his Conversation Channel's Informational Sideband was the concept, <recognition that the aliens had done the best they could, given their own biological limitations, and their lack of understanding regarding the human's near equality of sexes.>

At this point Second Councilor Max caused the holographic projection to stop and then reverse back to the start of the first sentence.

"This 'adjustment' you have engineered in the women to make them submissive, must be reversed. To force them into such a role, is criminal."

The recording then jumped to the last sentence, "The horrid costs this will result in, far exceed any possible gain we humans would derive by a population increase."

Max causes the Holographic Projection to end, and with a pause, he held still, until all the Councillors were once again focused on him.

"Mr. Angelo Castle also made an interesting point; when he stated that the situation would have been much less fair and equitable, if the conditions of the PMA had been reversed, between male and female. In fact Mr. Angelo Castle makes a very specific claim regarding the adjustments inflicted on the humans," stated Max in a very business like tone.

Then, turning to look at First Councilor Enor, Max allowed a measure of extreme satisfaction to show as a feral smile, as he said, "Mr. Angelo Castle's charge of the forced PBA of the female humans as being criminal, corresponds to our own Code of Rights that clearly states: no Male Grelix shall be given a Personality and Behavior Adjustment without their permission."

"How this error could have happened in the first place, is also clearly explained by Mr. Angelo Castle," Max said, as he caused the Holo projector to be engaged once again.

'Your mistake is that you allowed your Grelix biology to taint your solution to a human problem. The fact that your female nymphs are only semi intelligent, and only come into estrus for a short season every century... ' began Mr. Angelo Castle.

Then once again Max caused the Holo Projector to end it's playback of the events on the beach.

"The charge of Criminal Activity, with regards to 'The application of a Personality and Behavior Adjustment to a sentient species, without their explicit or implied permission', awaits the Judgment of this Council," stated Max.

"That the PBA was allowed due to a misunderstanding does not mitigate the crime. Therefore, I call for a 'Vote of Judgment'," finished Max.

He remained standing for another moment or two, before sitting down. By longstanding tradition, the 'Right of the Speaker' was returned to the First Councilor, as he did so.

First Councilor Enor stood up, not because he was required to so in order to accept the 'Right of the Speaker', (in fact, as 'First Councilor', he is never required to stand at all). But because he was 'the Accused', he was required to stand while the Supreme Council of the Grelix rendered Judgment, for his criminal acts.

The computer servant that actually carried out the various the commands of the Grelix council members; translocated the Coffer of Judgment from its storage area, to a position within easy reach, at the Councilor Enor's immediate right.

The Coffer of Judgment was composed of two parts. The lower part was a bowl carved from the purest white alabaster, the Grelix symbols that would translate into English as 'Justice Is Carried Within'; were carved around the rim. The upper part was a bowl like cover, carved from the blackest Obsidian, with a hole in the centre sufficient to easily allow the passage of the red and yellow Disks of Judgment.

As the accused, Enor could not speak. Therefore, he could not ask if anyone desired to speak, nor could any Councillor ask for the 'Right of the Speaker', because that right could not pass to another until the current speaker sat down. It was one of those logical 'Catch 22' situations that so delighted the Grelix, especially when it could be carried off with such skill.

The Ninth Councillor called for a Disk of Judgment, the color of which, by tradition, is not revealed. The Servant Computer caused the requested Disk of Judgment to be translocated into the loosely closed left hand of the Councillor. Reaching out, with his right hand blocking the view of the hole in the centre of the Coffer of Judgment, he dropped his chosen disk in. The Servant Computer then moved the Coffer of Judgment clockwise around the table, and each Councillor in turn put a Disk of Judgment of their chosen color into the Coffer. When the Coffer finally reached First Councillor Enor, he caused a yellow Disk of Judgment, indicating rejection of the charge, to be translocated onto his open hand. Then without bothering to conceal the color he dropped it into the coffer.

With that, the computer servant caused the Coffer of Judgment to move to centre of the table. The black lid was translocated back to its storage space, revealing to all seven red disks indicating acceptance of the charge, and two yellow disks rejecting the charge. With that, the former First Councillor stepped back. Second Councillor Max was moved, by the servant computer, counter clockwise from his former position. He was placed at head of the table. With that move, he became First Councillor, and assumed the formal title of 'Stands Proud with an ENORMOUS DICK Thrusting Out Like a Giant Snapper Jawalon', who was more commonly called Enor.

Thus each Councillor in turn was moved one position counter clockwise around the table to assume their new position and title. Finally, the former First Councillor Enor, walked to the ninth position and sat down, and in doing so became the Ninth Councillor of the Supreme Council, formally called Tiny Dick, more commonly called 'stubby'.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.