Life is Good - Cover

Life is Good

Copyright© 2005 by Oldbie

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Inspired by cmsix and the excellent stories in his NanoVerse Universe - If you have not already read them I urge you to do so, not because they are necessary to understand my story, but because they are damn good stories. This is the story of Angelo Castle, an angry, woman hating, hermit son of a bitch, and how he finds true love with many different women. I borrowed heavily from Cmsix, in that this story has a Plague, Aliens, beautiful women, high technology and eager living computers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

I had wood so serious, that you could have used it to stake out Vampires.

Earlier, on-board the Grelix Computer Facility 1475, in orbit around the Earth

"... unit 14753 prepare for translation duty, you will be supporting 'Max' as he makes contact with human specimen 156,752," ordered the duty officer.

Actually what he said sounded something like running liquid water flowing over hot lead ingots, while Mini Pearl, of Grand Ole Opery fame, yodeled her rendition of Handel's Messiah, played back at twice normal speed.


For convenience sake the conversation between the Duty officer and the sentient computers of the Orbiting Computer facility, will be directly translated into English. While the actually translation of the sentient computer commonly know as 'Three' will be rendered as close as it can be, to the actually sounds made.


"Unit 14753 acknowledging directive for translation duty, this unit will be supporting 'Max' as he makes contact with human specimen 156,752," responded the Living Computer commonly called 'Three'.

"Why would they chose 'Three' for translation duty, its algorithms are a still faulty?" Asked the senior Sentient Being called 'One'.

"It is it's turn you know that they do try to be fair, besides they most likely do not want to hurt it's feelings," replied 14757 more commonly referred to as seven.

"Standby, contact in 3... 2... 1... initiate translation," ordered the duty officer.

What followed was a series of squeals, pauses, grunts, coughs, clicks, and other unpleasant sounds spoken by 'Max' to Angelo Castle as he was about to climb into his Humvee. 'Three' dutifully translated what 'Max' said as, "Excuse me Mr. Castle, I wonder if I might have a word with you before you make any final decisions?"

This was shortly followed by Angelo's response, "No!" which 'Three' translated as something close to "bBaschp".

This was almost immediately followed by Angelo's second sentence, "I will not talk to a voice in the air and I don't care how obviously powerful you are." The translation as rendered by 'Three', sounded very much like a parliamentary political debate, played back upside down and backwards, while in the background the sounds of two mating wart hogs faded in and out.

Further noises followed that sounded even worse than the first series. These, 'Three' translated as, "Very well Angelo. May I call you Angelo?"

There was a significant pause, long enough for the duty officer to order 'Standby'

Soon, there was Mr. Castle's response "Angelo will be fine," the sounds of Three's translation were completely beyond description.

More Alien sounds soon erupted from the air, which 'Three' translated as "Will you allow me to make us more comfortable, Angelo?"

The human's response caught everyone off guard, as it sounded a little like the Alien word for 'Clit Flicker' followed by an affirmative exclamation. 'Three' interpreted these into the Grelix language as the alien equivalent of 'Fucking Aye'

"Standby for Position Translocation, Earth to Grel," ordered the Duty Officer.

At that instant the Sentient Computer commonly referred to as 'Three' switched from the short-range local antenna, to the Galactic range array in orbit around the solar system somewhere beyond the Ort Cloud.

Without missing a beat, 'Three' continued to translate back and forth between human specimen 156,752 formally know as Angelo Castle, and the Grelix 'Max'.

"First Angelo, allow me to introduce myself, I am Grelix just as you are Human; and my name is 'Walks Around with a Very LARGE DICK, looking to impress the nymphs', but you can call me 'Max'."

The next sets of Alien sounds were so complex, so indescribable, as to defy description that would be understandable to humans. Even 'Three' was so over whelmed that its interpretation algorithm was over loaded, which result in a small error in its translation of 'Max's' words to English. This error was to have such far-reaching consequences that would shortly affect the entire Universe.

'Three' interpreted what 'Max' said as correctly as it could, and succeeded, in fact its translation was perfect. The problem was that the Translation Algorithm's error checking routine failed to catch a minor error.

What 'Max' said is difficult to explain, without a little background. The Grelix are an all male society, so they have never developed a word for apology, because the females of his race are at best only semi intelligent, they would not understand what an apology even if one were ever given.

So what 'Max' said was more of a faulty description of what was an alien concept to him. He did is best, knowing that the computer servants would choose the correct word to fit the descriptive sentence he was going to use when he acknowledged the Grelix error.

The descriptive phrase that 'Max' used was: 'Acknowledgment of a fault or failure'. Three's faulty translation algorithm failed to catch the error, so it did not add the 'To Make an' that should have preceded the 'acknowledgment of a fault or failure'

So 'Three' translated 'Max' 's words was: "Second, I apology on behalf of all Grelix for our laxness in preventing the plague that nearly destroyed all human life." The other eight units of the orbital computer facility 1475 were to put it mildly, were in shock. There were four reasons for this shock. First that an experienced language specialist such as 'Max' would fail to put an action modifier in place to change a simple descriptive word, so that it conveyed a complex act. Second that 'Max' failed to warn the duty officer that he was going to use a complex concept in his conversation with a human. Third that the known error in Three's Translation Algorithm had not been repaired, and finally that a servant computer with a known fault was used anyway. It was these four errors that were the ultimate cause behind the extreme changes that were about to happen.

That the apology was required, because of the Grelix laxness, (and what an understatement that is), that resulted in the deaths of well over six billion humans, was just icing on the cake.


Mean while back on Earth, Angelo Castle has just finished undergoing the 'Translocation Process' that returned him to his previous situation.

I turned to see that there were tears in both women's eyes, after a long moment, I held out my arms, and both came forward, the sister first, followed by the mother after a few moments hesitation.

I think it was the sister who said, "Please, don't leave us, it has..."

It felt momentarily strange to hear them speak, rather than receive the concepts in my mind, then it past. I gently 'Shhhhst' her, and said, "I am not going to leave either of you, I should get you and the children home, or if you prefer you can come home with me."

"But first we should introduce our selves; I am Angelo Castle." I said with a slight smile, which as much more that I felt like giving at the moment. I was still pissed off at having my life fucked over this badly.

The mother, with more confidence that she had shown up to now, introduced them by saying, "I am Lacy Proulx, this is my sister Heather Proulx, this is my oldest daughter Kimberly, my son Greggy, and of course my baby daughter Caroline. These two young ladies are our twin nieces Samantha and Serena."

She pointed to the various children as she told me their names. The twins did look very much alike, except they must be going through a phase as they had dyed their hair different colors. Samantha's was a vivid pink color, and Serena's was black, as were her fingernails, and lips; I think the style is called Goth. Samantha's was dressed in what would be called 'Affluent Gypsy' if there was a fashion hound still alive. Serena's clothing just screamed BLACK.

Not trusting myself to say anything, I nodded and gave the barest of smiles to each as they were introduced. The only one who actually look at me was Greggy, and I could tell he as not that impressed by me, and if the truth were to be told, I would have to agree with him.

None of the females, with the exception of the Caroline who was asleep, attempted to make direct eye contact with me. All of them exhibited signs of arousal, flushed skin, and erect nipples, and I suspect that more than one pussy was moist. I suddenly had an urge to rip off their clothes, take each of them in turn, and make use of them for my own pleasure. I wanted to bend them over the hood of the car and thrust my cock deep into their cunts with one push. Then just fuck them till I spilled my seed deep inside their wombs. I knew that if I started, that I would not stop till I had taken each of them and made them my own. All of the women, sensing my arousal were becoming more aroused themselves. Buttons were unconsciously being fingered; they were stroking various parts of their bodies, and a whole range of other body language indicators were being displayed. Each was indicating that they wanted to be the first to be taken.

It was only by the intervention of 'Max', that I did not do just that. He, with some force, put an explanation directly into the forefront of my thoughts. All of us were still under the influence of the adjustments the Grelix inflicted on us; and we would remain so until we had slept and our unconscious minds had a chance to the process the new adjustments. 'Max' kept me focused on a suggestion that I escort them to their home, and that I return the next day so that we could discuss what we were going to do.

"Ladies, I suggest that I escort you home, and that I return the next day so that we can discuss what we are going to do," I repeated 'Max's' suggestion word for word.

"Yes, I think that would be best," replied Heather; who was seconded by Lacy who said, "Yes; I think we need to think about all this before we make any decisions."

It was obvious that 'Max' was using some of those side bands to influence the women, otherwise I am sure that they would have been over come by pure lust, by now. They were all a lot calmer now, though they were still flushed.

"Lacy I suggest that you just leave your car here and you all go home in the SUV. I will follow you to make sure you get home safely, and I will check Caroline over one more time before I go home myself," I suggested to everyone.

"That's a good idea Lace; that wreck is just about finished, we should find you a new one," agreed Heather.

"Perhaps you are right, but that is something to think about, and we can discuss it tomorrow," replied Lacy

With some repacking of the SUV to free up all the seats, we left the warehouse parking lot. I re-chained the gate, and added a weathered combination lock on the chain. That way I would know if someone came along and gained access, but they would not immediately know that anyone had been here before. I followed the SUV to Route 90, where they made a right. We continued through the underpass and over the bridge that crossed the river. Just on the other side we turned left and continued for a couple of blocks then turn right again; then drove a short distance till they pulled up the driveway of a large two story house over looking the river.

I parked on the street, and grabbed my Med kit before I open the door and climbed down to the sidewalk. I called Greggy over, who came after he got a nod from his mom. I gave him the bag and told him to guard it, as it was very important if his baby sister was going to get better. He said, "Yes sir," in a soft clear voice. I then went over to the SUV to help unpack, I told Heather and Lacy that I would unload the vehicle and carry everything to the porch, and they could take things from there. They agreed, with Lacy taking the baby carrier, and Heather taking their purses and jackets. Taking the plastic crates two at a time to the porch, I soon had the SUV unpacked and closed up. As I took the last load to the porch, Heather asked, would I drive it into the garage. That way no one will know that there was any activity here," she said handing me the keys. "The Door opener is on the passenger sun visor."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.