A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins

Copyright© 2005 by TheCaddy

Chapter 15: Come On Barbie, Let's Go Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Come On Barbie, Let's Go Party - Dave MacDonald has developed into a world-class golfer. Through a variety of sex and love experiences, he has developed into a confident young man. He is ready to begin his freshman year at a US university but is he really ready to move away from home, his familiar surroundings, his family, and most of his close friends? How well will he do with balancing his golf, his studies, and potential new friends?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow  

Dave's exams went well on Monday - his extra study time seemed to pay off and he left each exam very confident he had done well. When he finished the afternoon exam he went to the golf center and spoke to Coach Dawes. He started to explain about his practice group and Coach Dawes cut him off immediately, "Dave, I know about your group. You have done a remarkable job with Darcy and the women's coach, Kelly Lloyd, has spoken to me about her players as well. Coach Lloyd asked me if you had a golden touch because she can't believe how much all three of her golfers have improved and Coach Toombs truly believes you are a golf god for what you have done with his sister. He always thought she had potential but her fast improvement shocked even him.

"Coach Lloyd overheard one of her golfers telling the other two that you had promised to go watch them this weekend, if they all qualified. Coach Lloyd came to me this morning and asked if I would let you out of practice to attend. I normally don't get involved in the women's program but I see more team spirit this year than I have ever seen around the golf program at Wake Forest. Coach Lloyd sees it as well. I will let you out of practice this weekend and you don't need to qualify for Las Vegas - you are definitely on the team."

Dave listened intently and replied, "Thanks, Coach, I really appreciate that. I was going to ask if Darcy could also go."

Coach Dawes nodded, "Yes, Darcy can go as well, and he is also going to be part of the Las Vegas team."

Dave stood and shook his coach's hand before he left the office. When he walked into the locker room, Darcy looked at him inquisitively. Dave smiled joyfully, "He said we can both go and that we are qualified for Las Vegas as well."

The old bouncing bubbly Darcy jumped up and hugged Dave, "Sweet! I can't wait - Leanne is so excited about us going." Dave simply nodded and got ready for group practice.

The three women golfers were waiting on the tee and when Dave smiled broadly at them they jumped excitedly as they knew he had received permission. They all practiced extra hard.

Dave's exams went well on Tuesday and his classes went well on Wednesday and Thursday. He practiced with the team on Thursday and spent the evening with the twins before going to bed early.

He and Darcy left at six in the morning for Athens, Georgia. They were both excited about the trip and made good time as they arrived in Athens just after ten o'clock. They followed their Map Quest directions to the golf course. Darcy told Dave that Leanne had called the night before and they were scheduled to start teeing off at eleven thirty. They found the practice range and walked over to the team who were all practicing together. The five women looked nicely dressed in their white golf shirts with WF above the left breast. Danielle saw Dave approaching and she ran to him and hugged him. She thanked him for keeping his promise and he told her he was happy to help but she needed to get focused on her round. She smiled and returned to warming up.

Darcy went to talk with Leanne and Dave stood back and watched all three warm up. Coach Lloyd walked over to him and put out her hand, "I don't think we've met formally. I'm Kelly Lloyd and I'd like to thank you for your help with my golfers. They have shown remarkable improvement thanks to you."

Dave nodded, "Nice to meet you, Coach Lloyd. The girls have worked hard and that is why they have improved. If they think I somehow give them more confidence, then that is fine with me, but it is their hard work."

Coach Lloyd chuckled, "I heard you are very unpretentious. Thank you again for your help."

Dave nodded and watched as Coach Lloyd walked over to help her team. Dave was watching Rachael swing when he heard the voice that would be forever imprinted on his brain, "Well, if it isn't Sasquatch! I heard you have been doing a little mentoring; well, your little girls will need you to actually play on their team if they hope to beat our team."

Dave turned and smiled, "Barbie, I see you haven't lost your sweet demeanor. I thought I saw your pink car out in the parking lot - but I prayed I was wrong."

Darcy strolled over beside Dave and listened as Sheri shot back, "Your girls are going to look like they were hit by a bus - not a pink car - when we're through with them."

Dave snapped back, "Well, if you're driving the bus I know they will be safe - blondes can only drive automatic pink cars - not buses where you have to count higher than one."

Sheri got mad, "We'll see, Sasquatch, we'll see!" She stormed back to her team.

Darcy was laughing, "Is that the infamous Sheri? I thought she liked you."

Dave chuckled. "Sheri and I have a hate-hate relationship. That was actually a fairly tame exchange."

Darcy laughed and suggested, "I'm hungry, are you up for getting something to eat?"

Dave nodded and followed Darcy into the clubhouse. They ate a good meal before going out to find the team. They watched as all five golfers prepared to tee off. They were playing against Georgia and Tulane. Dave knew Leanne would have a tough day as she was playing against Sheri but Leanne's confidence was very high and she played remarkably well under pressure. Dave spent some time following her and he was impressed with her smart decisions and consistent ball striking. She shot a solid two over par seventy-four and was only one stroke behind Sheri.

Dave watched Rachael for a few holes and he was surprised that she had not made the team earlier in the year. She hit the ball for good distance and had a great swing. She hardly even looked at him when he was watching her but once smiled and winked at him. He simply nodded in return. Rachael shot a very good round of seventy-five.

Danielle seemed to be the most distracted by Dave so, when she looked at him for the tenth time, he moved his hand in front of his face and pointed two fingers at his eyes and then pointed them towards her ball. She understood he was telling her to focus and she settled into her game with only occasional glances toward him. She was very pleased with her solid round of seventy-seven.

Dave and Darcy were standing behind the last green as each group finished - they congratulated each golfer in turn. Leanne finished first and she walked to Dave and hugged him before she hugged Darcy then left to sign her card. Dave noticed Sheri watch Leanne hug him and he snickered to himself. Darcy left with Leanne and while they were gone the senior finished her round. The senior was happy with her seventy-five and left to sign her card.

Leanne and Darcy had just returned as Rachael strode off the green and walked directly to Dave and hugged him. He congratulated her on her great round and, as he looked over her shoulder, he saw Sheri again staring at him curiously.

The fourth group finished and the junior in that group shot seventy-nine. She left to sign her card. Danielle was in the last group and, after she made a solid par on the final hole, she strolled off the green then ran into Dave's arms and hugged him. She whispered, "Thank you, Dave, for helping me make this team. I have wanted to play in an event since the start of my freshman season and I was starting to believe it would never happen. You have made me so happy." Dave wanted to push her away from him because she was pushing her body against him and mashing her breasts into his stomach but he couldn't resist her. He knew Sheri was going crazy with all this display of affection and he looked over at her and kind of shrugged. She gave him a look of exasperation and stormed away.

Dave congratulated Danielle before she went to sign her card. He was laughing inside at Sheri and he couldn't wait to see what she would say to him; he knew she would not be able to restrain herself. He followed Darcy and the women's team to the leader board and waited for the final results. Danielle was in the final group of the day so they waited to see where they were placed. Dave knew they had to be close to first because they all played really well. When the final results were posted the women cheered in excitement - their team was in first place, two strokes ahead of Georgia. Individually, Sheri was leading with seventy-three and Leanne was tied for second. The whole team was very excited and they left to go out for supper. Coach Lloyd invited Dave and Darcy to join them and they happily agreed.

The entire team was bubbling with happiness as they ate their supper. They all talked about their rounds while Dave and Darcy simply nodded support.

After supper Dave followed the team van to the hotel and he and Darcy checked-in. Dave and Darcy got settled in their room and after resting for a half hour Dave said he was going to the pool for a swim. Darcy smiled and asked a leading question, "How long are you going to be gone?"

Dave laughed and answered his unspoken request, "Just put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door and I won't come back until it is removed - but don't let Coach Lloyd catch you."

Darcy nodded as he went to the phone. Dave grabbed a towel and strolled to the pool. It was obvious that a lot of the teams were staying at that hotel because the pool deck was filled with a variety of college girls. Dave climbed into the pool and swam hard for thirty minutes. He was just starting to get tired when he saw a body move in front of him and he looked into the scowling face of Sheri. He swam over to the side of the pool and turned to watch her swim towards him. When she was beside him he asked, "Why are you here? This is your home school and I can't imagine your team is staying at the hotel."

She half laughed and growled, "I have a friend on a visiting team so I came to swim with her. What's with all the Wake Forest team hugging you? Do you have a harem or something?"

Dave laughed, "I guess they all love a giant, furry Sasquatch."

Sheri didn't laugh, "Your team was lucky today. They won't have a chance tomorrow."

Dave smiled, "I wouldn't count them out too quickly. They are really playing well."

Sheri saw Danielle walking towards them and grumbled, "Here comes your girlfriend."

Dave glanced at Danielle and retorted to Sheri, "She's not my girlfriend - even though she definitely wants to be."

Sheri seemed about to ask another question but actually simply shook her head as she swam away.

Dave watched her flashing legs and thought briefly about their strong feelings toward each other; something drew them together and pushed them apart at the same time.

Danielle interrupted his thought as she climbed into the pool and hugged him again. He definitely felt her pushing her breasts into him as she whispered, "Thank you again, Dave. I'm really happy you came here to watch us."

Dave gently pushed her back until he could see her face and replied, "I'm happy to be here. I'm really proud of all three of you. You played fantastic today, but I know if you focus all of your mental energies a little more you could do even better tomorrow. Don't let me be a distraction to you, Danielle."

Danielle spoke softly, "Dave, I have really fallen for you. I know you are with Jana and Kyra but would you please make love to me?"

Dave was surprised by her forwardness but he had been expecting it and he suggested, "I think we should talk."

Danielle grinned, "Leanne is with Darcy so my room is available."

Dave looked at her very seriously, "Okay, but before we go there, you have to understand that we are not going to make love - just talk."

Danielle looked disappointed but she hoped that she could convince him to do something more when she got back to her room. She climbed out of the pool and led Dave to her room. Dave toweled himself dry as he followed Danielle into the hotel. He noticed that Sheri was watching him intently and he snickered to himself.

Once he was in the room with Danielle, she closed the door and moved into his arms. He immediately held her at arms length and explained, "Danielle, we are only here to talk. I really like you and you are very pretty but we can't do anything serious. I know if we started a relationship I could definitely fall in love with you but I'm just not ready for that. I had several very loving and intimate relationships before I came to Wake Forest and, frankly, I'm still recovering from them. Jana, Kyra, and I have an agreement where we have a lot of fun with each other but there is no long-term commitment and that works well for all of us. But you and I would become much more than that and you know it. We have similar interests and we would become very close - but that can't happen. Not right now, anyway."

Danielle was almost in tears, "Why? Don't you find me attractive?"

Dave gasped, "Attractive? You look fantastic. I am very attracted to you but I'm just not ready for that kind of relationship right now."

Danielle cried on Dave's shoulder and he let her cry herself out. She finally looked into his eyes, "Do you really think I'm attractive?"

Dave nodded, "Absolutely!"

She hugged him again as they heard the door open. Leanne strolled in then froze as she stared at Dave and Danielle embracing. She apologized, "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt."

Danielle complained, "Unfortunately, you're not interrupting anything. Dave was just leaving."

Dave kissed Danielle on the forehead, "I'll see you in the morning." As he walked out of the room, Darcy was standing in the hallway with an unmistakable grin of satisfaction on his face. Dave asked, "Going for a swim, stud?" Darcy simply nodded.

Dave walked past him and towards his room. As he walked up the stairs towards his floor he heard someone walking behind him. He glanced back and caught a glimpse of a girl but kept on walking. He went down the hallway; he sensed she was still following him. He stopped at his room and didn't even look back as he slid the room card into the slot, turned the handle, and opened the door. He knew she was very close behind him; surprisingly, as the door opened, she pushed him into the room. She kept pushing him towards the bed; just before he reached the side of the bed he spun around and used his momentum to swing her onto the bed. Her blonde hair fluttered around and Dave moved on top of her quickly as he heard the door slam shut behind them. He pinned her shoulders to the bed as she looked up into his eyes. He could see her passion as he whispered, "Hello, Sheri. Are you sure you're not in over your head this time?"

She smiled up at him, "I'm not in over my head and you can't run back to your room this time. I wanted you a year and a half ago! I've wanted you everyday since then and now I'm going to have you!"

Dave could feel her simmering bikini-clad body touching his as he stared into her smoldering eyes. He remembered her kissing him two years earlier; her passion began to take control of him. He briefly thought about Jana and Kyra and he prayed that their speech of an open relationship was not just all talk. He leaned into Sheri as her hands moved behind his head and pulled him against her. Her tongue slipped between his lips and their tongues dueled sensually.

He moved his hands down to her round firm breasts. Despite their bantering, he had dreamed about her many times since the first summer they met and now he was living those dreams. He caressed her large mounds and pushed the bikini top out of the way so he could pinch and tweak her erect nipples. The heat from their kiss was very exciting and, as he began working on her nipples, she pushed his head down towards her chest as she gasped, "Suck my tits, Sas!"

He went with her suggestion and kissed down her neck and shoulders until his mouth was over her breast. He sucked a nipple into his mouth as her hands pulled his head hard against her chest. At the same time, he moved his hand down her trim stomach and pulled her bikini bottom to the side as he teased her nether lips with a feathery-like touch. She moaned, "Oh, that feels wonderful."

His mouth was sucking her nipple as his tongue swirled around the hard nub. He moved his fingers around and around her soft pouty lips before he slipped his middle finger between the folds. She was oozing wet as he pushed the digit deep inside her. She gasped, "Yes, yes - finger me! Suck my tits harder!" Dave had a nasty thought and he bit her nipple quite hard and she screamed, "Oh, oh, that's it, take me, Sas! Take me, I am all yours! I am your little fuck toy! Your Barbie!"

Her encouraging and sexy words drove Dave wild with excitement and he quickly added a second finger as he focused on her g-spot. He tapped her special spot as he bit and sucked her nipples and she went totally crazy. Her entire body began bucking to meet his fingers and she screamed through a thunderous orgasm. Her hands held his head to her breast as she thrust her hips to meet his pleasing fingers. As she peaked, Dave again bit her nipple quite hard and that seemed to add to her pleasure as her entire body convulsed for what seemed like many minutes but was actually less than one.

As she slowly relaxed she stared into his excited eyes and gasped, "That was unbelievable! I'm glad I didn't give up on you, Dave MacDonald."

Dave kissed her gently, "I'm pleased you didn't too, Sheri Park."

She smiled at him then, without warning, she rolled him onto his back then stood at the end of the bed. She seductively peeled her bikini off and asked, "So is this what all Barbie Dolls look like?"

He stared at her lush curvaceous body with faded tan lines across both her breasts and her pubic area. She had a small patch of blonde pubic hair just above puffy lips. He gasped, "God no. I would still be playing with Barbie Dolls if they looked as good as you."

She smiled contentedly and moved back onto the bed. She pulled his swimming shorts off in one smooth motion and his large prick bounced up and down as she stared at it in wonder. She whispered, "They do grow them big in Canada, don't they?"

He began to chuckle but, as she leaned forward and sucked his hardness into her mouth, laughing became the farthest thing from his mind. She began stroking him and she licked and sucked his quivering pole. He looked down at her spectacular body and he felt his excitement building quickly. She moved her other hand to his balls and began caressing and fondling him. He closed his eyes and moaned appreciation. He felt his orgasm building quickly and he warned, "I'm going to cum."

She increased her stoking motion and, as she felt his shaft start to shudder, she pulled her mouth away and stroked him as he shot his seed high into the air. The first gob arced through the air and landed on his stomach followed quickly by a second splatter of seed. Sheri continued to stroke his throbbing shaft until all the juices were extracted. She smiled down at him and whispered, "You would have drowned me with that load."

Dave was too excited respond so he simply grinned. She moved onto the bed beside him and kissed him as she added, "I hope you're up for one more round because I want to feel your not-so-little Sasquatch tool inside me."

He nodded, "I just need a minute or two to recover, and I'll be happy to look after you." Dave rested for a moment then got up and went into the bathroom. He took a small towel and mopped up his mess then moved the 'Do Not Disturb' sign to the outside of the door. He walked over to his suitcase, opened it, and pulled out several of his just-in-case condoms. Sheri smiled approval as he placed them on the nightstand.

He moved onto the bed and kissed Sheri on the lips before he moved down her body. He stopped briefly at her breasts and sucked her nipples before he moved farther down her body to her soft downy pubic hair. He could smell her excitement and his manhood lurched. He slid his tongue over her soft lips and she moved her hands to his head to hold him between her legs. He traced his tongue around her opening then gently moved the tip between her lips and across her clit. She moaned as she tried to hold his head to her clit but he again traced circles around her opening before teasing her clit again. His lungs were filled with her tangy odor and she tasted wonderful.

He teased her clit once more but he could not continue the charade as his excitement made him focus on her clit and he licked and sucked it feverishly. She moaned even louder and he moved his hand between her legs and slipped two fingers deep inside her wetness. He found her g-spot again and she went wild as her second orgasm crashed over her. She pulled his hair as she held him against her clit and his fingers tapped and rubbed that special spot. Her orgasm was even stronger than the first and it lasted longer. When her hips eventually stopped thrusting to meet his tongue and fingers, he sat up and smiled down at the exhausted blonde.

He marveled at her beauty as he reached for a condom. He briefly thought about Tiger Woods' gorgeous blonde wife and he thought how Sheri was even prettier than she was. He chuckled to himself as he thought, "I have prettier women than he does. Now I just have to prove I can golf better too." Dave shook those thoughts out of his head as he tore open the package. Sheri was staring up at him as he pulled the condom over his rock-hard shaft.

He moved closer to Sheri and gently guided his crown to her wet slit. He eased his hardness into her and she moaned softly as he pushed it slowly deeper and deeper until he was fully inside her. She felt wonderfully tight and he could feel her squeezing his entire shaft. He looked at her face and her mouth was slightly open as if she were ready to say something. He leaned forward on top of her and whispered, "Does it feel all right?"

She gasped, "All right? More like un-fucking-believable! I don't think I've felt this full since the first time. God you feel great!"

Dave smiled as he slowly pulled his hips back until he was almost out of her then pushed smoothly forward. Her pussy continued to grip his hardness and he pulled back again driving into her a little harder. She moaned louder with each thrust and when he had a steady rhythm going she was squeezing his ass and trying to drive him even deeper inside her. She felt unbelievable too and he felt his orgasm begin to build. He didn't have to worry about waiting for her because her third orgasm rocked her entire body as she screamed, "Fuck me harder, Sas. Fuck me harder!"

He obliged her and drove into her as hard as he could until he felt his balls explode and his shaft erupted with his offering. He wondered if the latex would hold because it felt like a cannonball was shooting out of the end of his shaft. He thrust into her several times and then simply collapsed on top of her. He was exhausted; totally spent. He rolled beside her and ran his hand over her round breasts. She was staring into space as if no one else were in the room until she finally turned and looked into his eyes and a tear leaked down her cheek.

Dave was shocked to see her cry but he gently wiped away the tear with one finger as he asked, "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I have thought and dreamed about you since that very first day you called me Barbie. I never ever had anyone talk to me like that and I fell in love with you instantly. When you rejected me in Hartford, I was devastated - I don't know how I held on to win that tournament. I thought about you the entire winter. It took months for me to realize that your rejection only made me want you more. You told me that you had a girlfriend and you wouldn't be unfaithful to her and I was mad at you for that but later I realized just how special you were. I would have done anything you wanted and your girlfriend would never have known but that didn't matter to you. You wouldn't cheat on her and I thought how she must be the luckiest girl in the world.

"I had heard you signed a letter of intent with Wake Forest and Coach Lloyd had been recruiting me at the time as well but I was still mad at you so I signed a letter of intent with Georgia, instead." She moved her hand to caress his cheek, "I'm crying because I wish I had gone to Wake Forest, I want to spend every minute of the day with you, I wish I could be there with you."

Dave smiled, "You are a truly wonderful woman, and, if you were at Wake Forest, I am sure we would spend every minute of the day together - but I don't know how much golf we would play. I think we would end up being too much of a distraction for each other. I have future plans for my golf and from what I have seen of your game - you should too."

She kissed him tenderly, "I think you are right. I could easily get lost in your big strong arms."

He hugged her tight and they held each other close as they talked about their golf and how they were both doing well. After fifteen minutes, Dave explained, "We better get moving. I have a roommate and he will wonder why I have the sign on the door. I'd hate for him to think that I'm sleeping with some blonde Barbie." Dave smiled as he called her blonde Barbie and she kissed him passionately.

They slowly got up and Dave pulled off the condom and went into the bathroom. He flushed the evidence away before he walked back into the room. Sheri was pulling on her bikini and he simply stared at her as he said, "You are truly gorgeous."

She walked to him and kissed him passionately again before she slipped out of the room. Dave picked up his shorts and took a clean pair of boxers into the bathroom. He moved the Do Not Disturb sign back inside before he got in the shower. He let the soothing water cascade over his body as he relived the wonderful sex he had just had with Sheri. He eventually washed his hair and cleaned himself completely before he again just relaxed under the water. He eventually turned off the water and dried himself. He glanced at his watch; he had been in the shower for forty minutes. He pulled on his boxers and hung his wet shorts over the curtain rod to dry.

As he opened the bathroom door hear heard a mixture of voices in his room and he considered whether he should have shorts on but he decided the boxers were fine and strolled into his room casually. Darcy, Leanne, Rachael, and Danielle were sitting around the room talking and as he walked into their view the three girls whistled at him. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled as he said, "It's my room, and if you're not comfortable you can leave?" He smiled as he said it and they just giggled.

Danielle was the first to respond, "I love the view here. In fact I'll move in if Darcy wants to switch."

Darcy and Leanne both looked hopeful but Dave simply shook his head, "I don't think that would be wise. Coach Lloyd would not be happy if she caught you in the wrong room."

The three girls all nodded agreement and Dave was relieved. Rachael noticed the mark on Dave's shoulder and asked what the scar was from. Dave sat down and said he had an accident in Vancouver three years earlier. Darcy asked if that was the incident that the weight trainer, Mike Tonelli had mentioned the very first day of weight training. Dave was surprised Darcy had remembered that discussion but he said it was. All four asked him what happened and he finally agreed to tell them the story.

He had seen people's expression of amazement every time he had told the story so he wasn't surprised when all four sat open-mouthed when he explained about saving Sarah and being shot in the process. Danielle had moved to the bed beside him and was actually hugging him as he told them about his time in the hospital and his fear of not ever being able to golf again. He concluded by saying that he knew exactly how Alec now felt and that was part of the reason he had rushed to be with him. They were all staring at him in shock and he remembered what Jana and Kyra had told him about all three women idolizing him. He realized he probably had made it even worse. He looked at all of them and he squeezed Danielle to his side as he said, "I know that's a wild story but remember, I'm just Dave MacDonald from QAI. I'm not a superhero or anything except a teenager from Canada. Please don't repeat the story - I like to generally keep it quiet. I'm not ashamed of it but I really don't want the extra attention it brings."

Danielle whispered, "I won't tell anyone." He hugged and thanked her. The other three agreed not so say anything either. The conversation switched to golf and all three were excited about their opening rounds. They talked for about twenty minutes before Darcy walked them back to their room.

Dave wondered if Darcy had noticed the Do Not Disturb sign on the door while Sheri had been in the room but, if he had, he never mentioned it. After he returned to their room, he thanked Dave for making the trip. They talked briefly before going to sleep.

They slept later the next day; both were tired from the early morning the previous day and the sexually activity during the evening. They ate breakfast in the hotel before driving to the course; the team had an earlier tee time of ten o'clock so Dave and Darcy knew they had left for the course over an hour earlier. When Dave and Darcy arrived, the WFU team had just finished warming up on the putting green and Danielle was walking towards the first tee. Dave walked up to her and wished her luck. He reminded her to stay focused on her game.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.