A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins

Copyright© 2005 by TheCaddy

Chapter 13: New Year's Surprise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: New Year's Surprise - Dave MacDonald has developed into a world-class golfer. Through a variety of sex and love experiences, he has developed into a confident young man. He is ready to begin his freshman year at a US university but is he really ready to move away from home, his familiar surroundings, his family, and most of his close friends? How well will he do with balancing his golf, his studies, and potential new friends?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow  

Dave awoke happily squeezed between the two twin sisters. He was facing Kyra's smooth naked back as he held one of her delightful breasts in his right hand. Jana was spooned to his back and he could also feel her round firm breasts pressed against him. He could smell Kyra's sweet coconut-scented hair as he began rhythmically squeezing her breast while he kissed her neck. She slowly woke up and rolled to face him. Normally, morning breath could be a problem but the passion in Kyra's eyes instantly told Dave that she didn't care. She purred, "I would love to feel your big cock - to feel you fill me once more before we go home."

Dave grinned as he thought, "How could any guy ever turn that invitation down?" He simply nodded as she began kissing her way down his body. As he rolled onto his back, Jana also awoke and groggily smiled at her sister who was on the attack, again.

She kissed Dave tenderly and whispered, "Did you sleep well?"

He tried to put an evil smile on his face, but failed as he replied, "Like a dream."

He suddenly felt Kyra suck his growing erection into her mouth in one smooth move; her skillful mouth and hands quickly had him as hard as steel. He caressed Jana's breasts as they kissed passionately. He felt cool air on his member as Kyra puller her mouth away and, out of the corner of his eye, he watched her take a condom off the nightstand; he soon felt it slide over his hardness. He felt the bed move again as she mounted him and he was again surprised by how tight she felt. Once his entire length was encased in Kyra's gripping snatch, Jana pulled away from him with a mischievous look on her face. He instantly had a feeling she was going to exact some delightful revenge on her twin for the previous night and he was correct as he watched her pick up the strap-on dildo.

Kyra was moving up and down on his throbbing pole as Jana moved onto the bed behind her sister and gently pushed her forward. Kyra's eyes lit up at the same time as Dave felt pressure on the bottom of his prick. Dave also noticed that Kyra's snatch stopped gripping him as she quickly lost control from the double invasion. She still felt wonderfully tight; but Dave knew he would now have to do most of the work. He looked up at Kyra's euphoric expression and smiled to himself as he thought how she was getting what she had given the previous night.

Her moaning quickly grew louder and louder and built to become a scream as her climax rocked her entire senses. She briefly fell completely on top of Dave as she smiled at him happily. He continued to stroke into her and so did Jana. Kyra lifted herself up on her hands again; her first orgasm hadn't completely faded when her second orgasm crashed over her and she continued to moan and groan until her almost lifeless body again collapsed on top of Dave. She had completely passed out and Dave looked over her shoulder at Jana who was sweating from her workout but smiling broadly, very satisfied with herself.

She snickered as she said, "I've never seen her faint before. It's about time she got a taste of her own medicine. Will you make soft tender love to me now?"

Dave nodded as she moved out from between his legs and he gently rolled Kyra onto the bed beside him. Jana removed the toy; Dave pulled her into his arms then laid her on her back as he moved between her legs. He started licking and kissing her thighs as he moved to the nether lips of her neatly trimmed snatch. Jana was moaning with delight as he tapped her g-spot. He was very excited from watching Kyra climax twice and he knew he wouldn't last long so he made sure Jana was close to her climax before he kissed his way up her gorgeous body and gently worked his latex covered hard-on deep inside her.

She moaned as he filled her completely and he quickly started a steady rhythm. He increased his thrusting motion as his climax built and Jana's head was rocking from side to side as her orgasm shook her entire body. Her excitement sent Dave over his peak as well. His throbbing hardness erupted and spewed jets of seed into the latex protection. He leaned forward and passionately kissed Jana's sweat-covered face. After catching his breath, he rolled off Jana and walked into the bathroom to dispose of his rubber. After he flushed the toilet and washed up a bit, he walked back into the room, crawled in bed with the twins, and went back to sleep.

He woke later to the tender caressing of a hand drawing pictures on his chest. As his mind cleared the fog of waking up he heard the twins talking. He heard Kyra whisper, "You felt wonderful, Dave. I am so pleased we met you. Jana and I were just talking about how delightful both last night and this morning were - and she told me that you two already had the talk about not getting too serious. I am sure we will become very good friends and I definitely want to enjoy more nights like last night - but I'm not looking for a boyfriend, just a fuck-buddy. We can hang out and enjoy each other's company and we can fuck like rabbits but with absolutely no commitment of any kind.

"If I go home for Christmas and hook up with an old boyfriend, I will not hesitate to fuck his brains out, if I so choose. If you want, I will tell you about any sessions I have but if you say you don't want to know - that is fine too. This rule goes double for you. I know you travel with the golf team and if you meet someone and decide to have fling - that's your choice. I only ask that you take the necessary precautions. Jana agrees completely and we just wanted to lay the ground rules for this arrangement. Are you okay with that?"

Dave, surprised by Kyra's candor, looked at Jana for a clue. Jana simply nodded. Dave responded, "I agree completely. There are not and will not be any restricting ties among us. We all have plans for the near future and a marriage-type relationship is not part of that plan. Are we all in agreement?"

Kyra nodded and Dave thought some more about what they had both said. He wondered how he would feel the first time he knew that one of the girls were sleeping with someone else, so, even as he nodded agreement, he explained, "I agree - but I will have to tell you I don't honestly know how I will feel if I find out one of you is sleeping with someone else. I am definitely the jealous type and I may not be able to cope with that type of relationship, but I promise, if it becomes a problem I will talk to you about it. I confess that I suspect the first time it happens our relationship will probably end. I just don't know if I could be in an open-type relationship - but I will try. I do ask that you not tell me of any sessions you might have unless you know I will find out anyway. Then I think it would be better if you tell me first. I guess I'm just too old fashioned and a bit of a hypocrite because I have definitely slept with numerous women. I know I'm rambling, but this has caught me off guard. I will do the best I can and will always keep the communication lines open."

Both girls listened to him intently and they kissed him on the cheek before they suggested a group shower. Dave agreed and he enjoyed having four hands eagerly clean his large body. He then teamed up with each girl as they worked together to clean the other twin. The aroma of Jana's apple shampoo was very sweet as Dave worked up a nice lather in her hair. She purred appreciation and Dave made sure to clean her thoroughly. They all climbed out of the shower clean and refreshed. Dave wondered if they might end up back in bed but it was close to checkout time so they packed their bags and toys and checked out of the hotel. Dave had called Alec who had agreed to pick them up.

Dave spent most of Sunday studying but he did slip over to the driving range for two hours to hit balls.

The week passed quickly and the highlight was when Leanne came dancing into the lounge for breakfast on Thursday. She rushed directly to Dave and hugged him as she explained that she had won her first two matches before she lost her third. She played really well and her coach told her she showed excellent improvement. After she got her food and sat down beside a proud and smiling Darcy, she went on to describe every shot from every round. Dave smiled to himself as he remembered his own excitement after strong results at tournaments. He congratulated Leanne again before he went to class.

The two weeks before Thanksgiving passed quickly and Dave worked hard at his studies but he found time to practice when the weather was good. He also spent more time swimming in the university pool. He enjoyed the blood-pumping workout that swimming provided. He and his friends went to several Wake Forest basketball games where Dave was surprised how noisy the games were. Screaming fans went wild as the Demon Deacons won.

He and the twins had enjoyed several sessions together but none were as exciting as the first night of three-way love in the hotel. The dorm rooms were just not as comfortable as the large bed at the hotel. Dave had considered going home for Thanksgiving, but when Alec invited him to stay at his house for the long weekend, Dave happily accepted that invitation.

Just before Thanksgiving Dave met with his academic advisor and they had a little disagreement with his plan to take six courses, but, after the advisor checked his good grades in the courses he was already taking, she agreed to sign off on his selection. He registered for an American literature course with the twins and Kyra had suggested a music course as well. Dave had been slightly reluctant because music was foreign territory to him, but Kyra had dropped to her knees and persuaded him with the most incredible blowjob he had ever received. When he eventually recovered, he was putty in her hands and Jana teased him about his lack of willpower. He simply nodded agreement.

Thanksgiving was a very relaxing weekend and Dave and Alec played two rounds of golf. Alec talked about Shauna and told Dave that they were getting very close. Dave was happy for his friend. During the weekend, Dave also became very close to Patsy, Alec's mother and he soon felt as if he almost had two mothers. She was very sweet and they had several heart-to-heart discussions about his family and his life on QAI. She even spoke to his parents when Dave called home and she promised to visit QAI some time soon. She treated Dave like a second son and he knew the bond between her and Alec was very tight.

After Thanksgiving, Dave only had one week of classes before final exams. His good study habits paid dividends; he was confident as he prepared for finals. The exam schedule was reasonably spread out and he only had two exams on the same day once. His first two exams in calculus and English literature on Monday and Tuesday went well. He had Wednesday off before writing two exams in computer science and business on Thursday with his final exam in accounting on Friday afternoon.

Colby finished exams Friday morning and wished Dave a Merry Christmas before he moved home for the holidays. Dave felt good about his accounting final and, as he walked back to his room, he looked forward to his last night with the twins before flying home the next day. The twins had finished exams at the same time as Colby and they were waiting in Dave's room when he returned from his last exam. They talked briefly about his accounting final before they went for supper. After supper they returned to Dave's room and made soft tender love all night. No toys were used but all three fell asleep cuddled in the small bunk bed - totally exhausted.

Early the next day, Alec helped Dave load his valuables and a suitcase into his car. Dave kissed the twins goodbye and wished them a Merry Christmas before he and Alec drove to Alec's house and dropped off Dave's belongings except the suitcase he had packed for the trip home. Dave hugged Patsy goodbye then drove to the airport with Alec. He told Alec to have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. Alec waited until his friend cleared security before he went home.

The day passed quickly as Dave eagerly waited to get home. His parents and sisters were waiting in the airport when the last of his three flights finally landed. He hugged and kissed them before they went back to the house and talked about his first semester experiences. He was happy to be back in his own bed but, as he lay there, his thoughts turned briefly to Rebecca. He eventually put her out of his mind; she had found a new boyfriend and he had found his fuck-buddy twins. He slept soundly and didn't get up until well after ten o'clock.

When he woke he called John who told him he would come pick him up. Dave and John went for a drive and caught up on each other's lives. John explained that he never got to try-out with Anaheim because of the NHL lockout - but he was optimistic that he would be ready the next year. Dave told John all about his bad experience when he returned to Wake Forest. John had been told some details from Dave's sisters but, when he heard everything Keith had said, he suggested, "Why don't I drive you back to Wake Forest so I can have a short hockey talk with this asshole."

Dave laughed at his friend and said that he was happy just to stay clear of him. He was letting his golf do his talking and Keith had been forced to hide in the shadows. John told Dave that Coach Vigneault asked when he was returning from Wake Forest and that he wanted Dave to continue practicing with the team. Dave asked when the next practice was and John explained they had a pre-game practice that afternoon and Dave should join them on the ice. Dave nodded excitedly - he really enjoyed the workouts. He briefly thought about Rebecca's brothers and how much they enjoyed watching him play with the Missiles. He pushed those thoughts out of his head as John pulled into his driveway after promising to return and pick him up for practice.

Dave ate dinner with his family before he got out his skates and waited for John. John eventually pulled into the driveway and Dave said goodbye to his parents before going with his friend. Practice went well and he found that his swimming program over the past month had helped his conditioning. Dave left the rink tired but feeling good. He returned home and sent several e-mails to his friends at Wake Forest - he said a very special hello to the twins. He then sent messages to Sarah and Jennifer.

After supper he went to the rink early and enjoyed just hanging out with the team. When the game eventually started, Dave stood near the team dressing room and watched his friends on the ice. The team had fallen in the standings after their strong start. When they fell to tenth place a lot of critics began predicting that they wouldn't make the playoffs. The first period ended with the Missiles behind by three goals. Dave was watching the second period when he heard two familiar young voices and was immediately tackled by Riley and Robbie. He wrestled with them briefly before he asked, "Where is your father?"

The boys pointed to their father, Paul, sitting in the stands and Dave waved to him before he suggested, "How would you two like to see inside the team dressing room?" The boys bounced excitedly so Dave added, "Riley, go ask your Dad if it's okay for me to give you a tour." Riley sprinted to his father then ran quickly back. Dave could tell by the smile on his face that his father had said 'yes', so Dave glanced at Paul who waved. Dave took the boys into the dressing room and showed them his old spot although it was now used by one of the new players. He showed them the trainer's room, the changing room, and the room with the washer and dryer. He then took them out the back door of the dressing room to the team's workout room. The boys played with the workout equipment and rode the exercise bikes for a few minutes before Dave escorted them back out to watch the game. Just before the boys left, Dave told them to come down to the dressing room after the game and he might be able to get them autographed sticks. The boys excitedly returned to sit with their father.

Dave saw a lot of friends and other familiar faces at the game. His friends and even people he didn't know very well stopped and asked how he was getting along at college. He explained that everything was going really well, now that he was settled in and that he was looking forward to the second half of the year. He didn't get to watch much of the game because of the curious fans but he didn't mind; he was home.

Half way through the third period he heard another very familiar hello and turned to look into the smiling eyes of Katherine. They hugged and Katherine asked him how he was doing. After talking for a few moments she asked if he was still seeing Rebecca. He told her he wasn't and she immediately asked him to a party after the game. He knew John had curfew because of the game the next evening so he agreed to go. He explained that he had to see someone after the game but if she would wait for him he would go with her to the party. She agreed and kissed him on the cheek before she went back to her seat.

The Missiles lost the game five to three after battling back to within one goal. John and the whole team were disappointed as they went into the dressing room. Robbie and Riley ran up to Dave and he asked them who they wanted to autograph the sticks. They both said him but he asked who else. Robbie wanted John's autograph while Riley wanted Pierre Andre's. Dave smiled and walked into the dressing room. He waited until after coach Vigneault finished talking to the players before he approached John and Pierre Andre. The team had sticks specially set aside for giveaways and John and Pierre Andre each signed a stick then walked outside the room and handed them to the two very excited boys. The brothers asked Dave to sign the sticks as well before they left happily with their father. Paul thanked Dave for taking such good care of his boys.

Dave told John about going with Katherine and John simply said he would call him the next day.

Dave had an enjoyable night at the party. Most of the attendees were UQAI students and Dave knew a lot of them. He and Katherine traded notes about their college experiences and Katherine told Dave her team had made the playoffs and lost in the Atlantic Conference final. She also said she received a second team all-star award and her coach was very pleased with her season. Dave congratulated her before they talked about his two victories in the last two golf events. She asked if he was seeing anyone and he explained about the twins and how they were dating but it wasn't serious. She told Dave she was not seeing anyone and wondered if he would like to go to a movie the next week. Dave said he would, so they made plans.

Katherine drove Dave home well after one o'clock and they kissed softly before he went into his house. They had both agreed not to get too serious during his one-month visit home.

Dave slept in on Sunday then spent the day working around the house. He went to the game on Sunday evening and watched as the Missiles lost another close one. During the drive home, John told Dave he wished they had Dave on the team as they seemed to be missing the one little spark that would light a fire under the team and turn the close loses into close victories. Dave nodded agreement but he knew he was happy to be at Wake Forest. He wondered what might have happened had Rebecca actually agreed to marry him. He spent the next few minutes trying to push those still-painful thoughts out of his head. She had broken his heart so many times that he wondered why he didn't hate her. But deep inside he still had warm feelings for her.

After he arrived home, he checked his e-mail. Sarah had sent a long message about her first semester at Oxford and she told Dave all about her classes. She explained that she really missed Roxanne who had gone back to work for Scotland Yard after Sarah went to Oxford; even so, they did keep in touch. Sarah explained that Roxanne said hello and hoped she would see Dave again if he ever visited England. Dave then replied with a long e-mail to Sarah and explained that though he had had a good first semester after the foolishness with Keith had finally ended, that he was anxious to get his marks back to confirm his performance.

Coach Vigneault had again invited him to practice with the team while he was home and Dave was very pleased to have something to fill his days. As he lay in bed he thought about the women in his life. Sarah was a special distant princess and always would be, but their lifestyles would never allow a permanent relationship. Katherine was very sweet and he enjoyed being with her - but he also knew that they would not likely have a long-term relationship. The twins were exciting and he was already looking forward to seeing them again, but they were really just fuck-friends and that suited all three of them. Rebecca and he had so much in common and she was so exciting to be with; but she was still in high school and was now seeing someone else - their relationship was over. Jennifer was still Dave's best friend and true love. She, however, was with Mark and Dave was jealous but happy for her. He wondered if somewhere in all this he had let his true soul-mate slip out of his life. He fell asleep dreaming of the night he and Jennifer had slept together nude in his dorm room - he slept very well.

The two weeks before Christmas passed quickly and Dave practiced regularly with the Missiles. He got his marks the week before Christmas he was very proud of his three As and two A +s. This gave him a very impressive 4.1 GPA and both his parents were very proud.

Dave was enjoying his Christmas break and he and Katherine went out on several dates. His mother had asked him several times if he had called Rebecca and he simply shook his head no and wouldn't talk about it. On Christmas Eve, Dave told his mother he was going to Katherine's for a brief visit and his mother had a very strange look on her face. He was curious why she seemed to be opposed to Katherine; she had liked her when they were dating the previous year. Dave finally asked, "Why don't you like Katherine?"

She led him into the living room and they sat down before she explained, "I don't have anything against Katherine. She is a very sweet girl - and I like her. But, you and Rebecca seemed like a better match and I'm surprised that you haven't even called her since you got home."

Dave realized that in all the discussions he had had with his parents that he had not told them about Rebecca telling him she was seeing someone else and that he had never talked to her again after that day. He explained, "Rebecca told me she was seeing someone else - she broke my heart, again. So why should I speak to her?"

Dave's mother looked shocked as she replied, "Didn't you know that she lied to you - she didn't know what to say. She wasn't seeing anyone else - she just didn't want you to leave Wake Forest just for her. She called us right after you two talked and she was crying hysterically over you and she warned us that you were very upset."

Dave suddenly remembered Jennifer mentioning that Rebecca had called his parents and his stomach felt sick as he realized that he had never given Rebecca a second chance to explain. He was thinking about her when he suddenly thought how awful her lie was and if she had really wanted to make him feel better, she would have told him the truth. He became angry as he thought more about her lie and he said to his mother, "Well, a real friend would have been there for me - the way Jennifer was. Rebecca is in my past - it's time to move forward."

His mother was shocked by his words and she also got angry, "Jennifer talked to Julie, your father and I for over two hours before she flew down to see you. It took us that long just to understand all the details of your problem. You caught Rebecca completely off guard - she had no time to think about her reply. I think you are judging her unfairly."

Dave thought about that and his attitude softened slightly. He was surprised how angry his mother had become - he was not used to her getting angry with him. He whispered, "Maybe you're right. I'll think about calling her after Christmas."

His mother was still upset but she softly said, "Please think about how she felt - and what people do in surprise situations. I know she cares deeply for you."

Dave thought about what his mother said; he promised to be home before the family went to his uncle's for their annual Christmas Eve get together. During the drive to Katherine's, he thought about Rebecca a lot and he decided to call her on Sunday, the day after Christmas. Dave spent an hour with Katherine and they exchanged token presents before he went home.

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were a loving and enjoyable time in the MacDonald household and Dave was happy to be with his family. He enjoyed college but he also missed his parents and sisters.

On Sunday evening he called Rebecca's house. Paul answered the phone and talked briefly with Dave before he called his daughter to the phone. Rebecca was very serious when she said, "Hello, Dave."

He replied softly, "Hi, Rebecca. Did you have a good Christmas?"

She answered without emotion, "Yes, it was fine." She had noticed that he called her Rebecca not his usual 'Becca.

Dave struggled to keep the conversation going. He didn't know what to say so he asked, "How is school?"

Her response was, "Fine."

He got angry but without raising his voice, he replied, "I just wanted to call and see how you are doing but you seem to be 'fine' - so I'll see you around."

He was about to hang up when he heard her ask, "Why didn't you call me sooner?"

He was getting steadily angrier as he retorted, "Because the last time I talked to you, you told me you had a new boyfriend and that you had moved on and so should I." Dave paused briefly then gave the knife he had just stuck in Rebecca's stomach a little turn by adding, "I guess I have moved on."

Her voice was now filled with emotion as she replied, "But I wasn't ready for you to ask me that - it wasn't fair. You know I'm too young to get married and you totally shocked me. I didn't want you to throw your dreams away because of me. I never actually had a boyfriend - I thought you knew. I'm sorry I lied but I didn't know what else to say."

Dave calmed down as he thought about her explanation - he didn't like talking on the phone so he asked, "Can I come pick you up so we can talk about this in person?"

Rebecca's mood seemed to quickly change from sadness to anger, "No, I don't think that is a good idea. You are right - you have moved on. You are back with Katherine so I don't see any reason for us to talk."

Dave calmly replied, "I'm not back with Katherine, we simply went out a couple of times. I'd like to talk about us."

Her voice was very cold, "There is no us. You said yourself that you have moved on. Goodbye, Dave." Dave heard the phone go click.

He shook his head in disbelief before he went to his room to think. He didn't know what was going on with Rebecca. She went from uncaring to sad to angry in just over a minute. He didn't have a clue what to do. She obviously didn't want to talk to him and he wasn't going to chase a girl that had already broken his heart, several times. He finally agreed with her, "There is no us."

His mother came up to talk about her and Dave explained what happened. She tried to convince him to give her a few days and try again but Dave explained, "She broke up with me last summer and I was devastated. We got back together, sort of, and then when I needed her most she broke my heart again. I've made the first move often enough. If she wants to talk again, she can call me."

His mother tried to convince him to change his mind but he wouldn't budge from his position, so she finally told him it was his decision and left him alone. Dave went to bed early and slept fitfully; he could not stop thinking about Rebecca and all of her good points. At some time during the night, he finally convinced himself that he liked his decision best and she would have to call him if she wanted any kind of a relationship.

Dave hung out with John during the week after Christmas and they practiced almost everyday. They made plans to go to a New Years Eve party on Friday. On Wednesday Dave had a long discussion with his parents about taking his car back to Wake Forest. They agreed that he was ready to take it but they felt wasting the cost of his return ticket was not an economical decision, so they told him to only book a one-way flight next time he came home and to plan on driving back to North Carolina then. He agreed.

Dave went to another movie with Katherine on Thursday and after the movie they went back to Katherine's house. Katherine's parents were out for the evening so she and Dave made out in their television room. Things got progressively more intimate. Dave had lifted her skirt and was tenderly licking her wet pussy when they heard the front door open. They quickly made themselves presentable and narrowly avoided being caught by her mother. Even so, she seemed to be smiling knowingly as she kissed Katherine goodnight and went to bed. Dave stayed for another half hour before he went home to relieve his raging hard-on. Just before he left, they made plans to go out again on Saturday.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.