A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins
Chapter 10: New Friends

Copyright© 2005 by TheCaddy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: New Friends - Dave MacDonald has developed into a world-class golfer. Through a variety of sex and love experiences, he has developed into a confident young man. He is ready to begin his freshman year at a US university but is he really ready to move away from home, his familiar surroundings, his family, and most of his close friends? How well will he do with balancing his golf, his studies, and potential new friends?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow  

Jennifer, Dave, and Jana talked all the way to the dinning hall. Jennifer asked what courses Jana was taking and she explained she was studying sciences and planned to be a doctor like her mother. She explained that her sister was also taking sciences but Kyra hadn't decided exactly what she wanted to do after she had her degree. Jennifer peppered Jana with additional questions but didn't offer much information about Dave or her in the process.

They continued to chat as they got their food. Jennifer mentioned that she was staying until Saturday. Dave paid for Jennifer's meal with his DeaconOne card before they sat down. He sat beside Jennifer while Jana sat across the table from them. He had taken a lot of food and Jennifer teased him, as usual, about the amount. He simply smiled and started to eat. Jana asked how Dave and Jennifer had met and he explained that they met at their summer camp. Jana seemed to blink in surprise and asked, "You have a camp you go to as well?" Dave nodded; and then she whispered, "Is it a nudist camp?"

It was Dave and Jennifer's turn to be surprised at the unexpected question. Dave replied, "No, why do you ask?"

Jana quickly covered for herself, "Oh, I was curious. That's all."

Dave shook his head slightly in wonder at what was behind her question, but she obviously didn't want to talk about it, so he explained how their families' trailers happened to sit beside each other at a summer campground and they became friends when they were only eleven. He said they had always been best friends and he knew that would never change. He held Jennifer's hand and said, "Only my best friend could have gotten me out of this trouble; thank you again." Without really thinking about measuring his words, he kissed her cheek and whispered, "I love you."

Jana began to look at her hands as Dave spoke to Jennifer; he immediately apologized, "Sorry, Jana, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable - it's just been a very bad week, but Jennifer came to my rescue."

Jana asked, "Did this have anything to do with the Enquirer article?"

Dave thought for a moment before he answered. After a pause he explained, "I haven't been getting along with one of my teammates. We had a disagreement two weeks ago and I thought it was over - but it wasn't. We had another blowout last weekend. I had considered quitting the team and playing professional hockey. But... " he paused as he thought about Rebecca and how he still couldn't believe how she had dumped him, again - just when he needed a friend. Jennifer noticed he was deep in thought and she suspected it was about Rebecca, so she nudged him. He looked at her, then at Jana and continued, "That idea didn't work out, but Jennifer fixed things with my coach and I'm back on the golf team."

Jana asked, "Who was in the black limo?"

Jana was obviously a very observant person. Dave looked at her curiously before he explained, "That was a hockey scout from the professional team I was considering signing with. That reminds me - I have to call him and tell him thanks, but no thanks."

Jana asked, "You play hockey too? I saw in the newspaper that you beat the best professional golfer in the world, so I know you are a good golfer. Are you a good hockey player as well?"

Dave simply shrugged, "I'm all right."

Jennifer was sipping pop and she pretended to choke, "All right? He's a lot better than all right. He could have been the top NHL draft pick this year, if he hadn't told them he wanted to play golf. How much was the contract that scout offered you?"

Dave shrugged again, "Quite a bit."

Jennifer pinched him in the ribs, "Come on. How much?"

Dave was embarrassed to talk about the money and in a very low whisper he said, "Four million over three years."

Jana gasped, "You were offered four million dollars to play hockey for three years?"

Dave simply nodded before he said excitedly, "But I'm playing golf now. We have a tournament a week from Monday." He paused as he wondered when Jana saw the limo. He asked directly, "Did you see the limo?"

She replied, "Yes, Kyra and I were standing in the main lounge when you left, but you were so deep in thought, that you walked right past us without even noticing."

Dave felt bad, "I'm sorry. I've been in a daze all week."

Jana nodded, "That's okay. So, back to you and Jennifer. Have you ever been lovers?"

It was Dave's turn to choke and gasp, but Jennifer only laughed before she replied, "Yes, we were last summer and the summer before that; but I have a different boyfriend now, so we are just best friends, again."

Jana charged forward with, "Were you each other's first?"

Dave couldn't believe the conversion had changed to focus on his sex life and intimate details, but Jennifer obviously felt very comfortable with Jana because she immediately replied, "Dave was my first; but his first was a girlfriend of mine, Ann."

Jana looked curious, "He was with your girlfriend first? How did that happen?"

Dave was expecting Jennifer to change the subject but she continued the tale, "Actually, my best friend looked something like you - she was dark skinned with beautiful black hair. She came to stay with me at our trailer for the summer and I pushed her and Dave together. I knew he liked her right away and she told me they snuck out onto the golf course where they took each other's virginity."

Dave could feel himself starting to get excited as memories of his first night with Ann flooded his mind. He knew he had to get away from the table so he cut in, "If you two are going to talk about my sex life, I'm going to get some more food. I'm still starved." He got up and walked away from the table as the two girls leaned close and started to talk again. From a distance, he watched them talking as he got his food, Jana kept looking at him then shaking her head.

Dave found what he wanted to eat for round two and slowly returned to the table. As he sat down, he heard Jennifer say, "Then Ann went crazy with jealousy and broke most of Dave's golf clubs before storming away in her car. Dave had to play in the tournament with borrowed clubs yet he still finished second."

Jana looked at Dave in surprise as Jennifer continued to tell her about the fight she and Dave had because of Ann before he went out to BC for the nationals. She explained how he met three Asian girls in BC but wouldn't make love to them because he didn't want to cheat on her. She told Jana about Dave saving Sarah's life and getting shot and then about her reunion with Dave at the hospital in BC.

Jana's chin was almost on the table when Jennifer finally finished and she asked, "Is all that really true? It sounds like a soap opera."

Dave simply nodded as he finished the last of his food. Jana regained her composure and asked, "So, you were with two girls at once? Are those the only two you have been with?"

Dave was nodding his head yes, but Jennifer immediately said, "No, he's been with me and Katherine; Sarah and her maid, Roxanne; the Asian girls..." she looked at Dave questioningly "were they Tina and... Lynn?" Dave nodded. Jennifer continued, "There was also me and Sam, Dave's nurse from BC; and me and Jul..." Dave nudged her in the ribs and she immediately realized she almost said Dave and his sister were having sex.

Jana noticed the look Dave gave Jennifer and realized Jennifer had let something very private slip. She stored the name Jul-something away for later. She asked, "So Dave must be a wonderful lover, especially if he can satisfy that many women?"

Dave was again about to respond but Jennifer explained, "He is fabulous. He is sensitive, attentive, loving, and very gentle. He also has a large pe..."

He cut in, "Alright, I draw the line on you two talking about that." Both girls began giggling before Jana made a pleading face as she pulled her hands under her chin and tilted her head sideways and begged. He looked at her seriously, "No. No more."

Jennifer laughed as Jana stopped begging and asked, "So why did you two break up?"

Jennifer explained that she and Dave lived in different provinces and how she met Mark, who lived near her; but before she dated him, Dave drove to her hometown and they talked about it - Dave gave her his full blessing. Dave added that Mark was a really nice guy and he was happy for Jennifer. Jana asked why they didn't wait for each other and Jennifer said that they both knew Dave was coming to Wake Forest and that they would not see much of each other for several years - so they put their relationship on hold. If they were both single at a later time, they might get together, but only time would tell. Dave nodded agreement.

The conversation switched to Jennifer and her education. Two hours in the dining room had passed quickly and it was almost nine o'clock. Jana looked at her watch and said, "I better get back to my room - I need to study. How did you do in mid-terms, Dave?"

Dave replied quietly, "Two As and three A+s."

Jana shook her head, "With everything you had going on, you made grades like that? Well I guess that totally finishes my original theory that you were just another dumb jock?"

Dave asked, slightly offended, "When did you come up with that theory?"

"The first day we were here when a tall gorgeous guy confidently said hello to me as he carried his television into his dorm. When I saw the clubs on your second load, I assumed you would be a dumb jock who just watched television, played golf, and hit on pretty girls."

Dave shook his head as he asked, "So what do you think now?"

She smiled, "I guess you're not dumb. But you do like pretty girls."

He looked at her sideways and she laughed. He knew she was teasing him and he thought that was a very good sign. He asked about her grades and she said she did almost as well as he had: four As and one A+. They left the dinning hall and, as they walked back to the Palmer Residence, Jana asked where Jennifer planned to sleep. Dave said he was going to ask Colby if he minded their sleeping in Dave's bed.

Jana asked, "You're going to sleep together?"

Both looked at her and replied together, "Yes." Dave then added, "If Colby says no, we will go get a room at a hotel." She simply shook her head. When they reached Palmer, they said their goodbyes. As soon as Dave entered his room he asked Colby about Jennifer sleeping with him. Colby seemed nervous at first but Dave explained that Jennifer had a boyfriend and they were simply going to actually sleep. Colby finally agreed so Dave escorted Jennifer to the bathroom in his wing. She didn't want to make too many trips across to the girls' wing in case Stuart, the RA, was around; so Dave stood guard while she changed in the men's washroom. They returned to Dave's room and crawled into bed.

As they lay in bed Jennifer asked, "Are you going to practice in the morning?"

He replied, "Yes."

She asked, "Are you going to ask Darcy?"

Dave answered hotly, "Why would I ask him?"

She explained, "Alec told me about Darcy. He's been really caught in the middle of all this. Alec told me you liked Darcy - I think you should give him another chance. Not everyone has the confidence you do and he needs your help."

Dave thought about what she said before he replied, "I'll think about it."

He did think about it until they fell asleep cuddled in each other's arms as Colby continued to work at his desk.

Dave woke early and slipped out of bed. He went to the washroom before he went to Darcy's door and tapped lightly. A very groggy Darcy answered and, even before he could speak, Dave explained, "I know you want to make the team for the Isleworth Invitational. Let's get back to our practice routine. The Deacons have some ass to kick and I want you with me when we do it. Are you up for the challenge?"

Darcy woke quickly and smiled happily, "I'll be ready in a minute."

Dave said, "I'll get breakfast ready."

Dave went back to his room, prepared two bowls of cereal, and went into the hall. Jennifer noticed the two bowls and smiled happily at him. He nodded but didn't speak. Darcy was standing in the hall when Dave opened the door. Darcy started to apologize but Dave cut him off, "Forget it. Let's get back to where we were before all this shit started." Darcy eagerly agreed.

When they finished, Dave took the cereal bowls back into the room, cleaned them, and grabbed his clubs and golf shoes then walked out the side exit with Darcy. Alec was waiting at the driving range and Dave immediately walked to him and put out his hand. Alec shook his hand as Dave said, "Thanks, Alec. You're a true friend." Alec nodded before they went to hit balls. Eventually the rest of the team showed up and the scheduled practice began. Since Dave was due to go to Miller Center to work out; he stopped to check on Jennifer. She was watching television and he promised to come get her for lunch. She explained that Jana was going to take her shopping after they ate.

Dave's weight training went well. After working out at the gym, he invited Jennifer to join him, Alec, and Darcy for lunch. Jana and Kyra sat at their table as well and Dave immediately noticed that Kyra seemed to be much shyer then her sister. Dave introduced everyone. Darcy couldn't believe he was eating with three gorgeous girls and he hardly said a word the whole hour. Jennifer said she would see Dave at suppertime.

Darcy, Alec, and Dave's conversation on the way to the golf center was very animated. Darcy was very excited about meeting the girls and Dave laughed at his antics. Alec was acting all cool but Dave could tell he had enjoyed the mixed company as well. Dave asked Darcy about his girlfriend and Darcy explained that they had broken up the previous week. The long distance relationship became a problem. Dave nodded agreement - he knew all to well about long distance relationships.

The afternoon practice session went well. Dave watched Darcy hitting balls and he gave him some pointers. Darcy appreciated it and was really striking the ball consistently by the end of practice. After practice ended, Coach Dawes called the entire team, excluding Keith who was not there, into the meeting room. He briefly explained, without elaboration, that Keith was suspended for two weeks; he went on to the second topic - that the team would hold a qualifying round the following Friday at Tanglewood to set the team for the Isleworth Invitational. Coach told them they had the following day off; then, he wanted them to meet early on Sunday for practice before a round at Tanglewood in the afternoon.

After practice Alec asked Dave if he and Jennifer wanted to go out that night. Dave said he would ask her. Alec explained they could go to a bar not far from campus. When Dave said he was underage and didn't have a fake ID, Alec told him that the bar gave every person a bracelet when they entered - one for legal age patrons and a different one for under-age patrons. Dave thought it sounded like a great idea. Alec saw the sad puppy-dog looks Darcy was giving and he quickly included him.

Dave, Alec, and Darcy went back to Dave's room. Colby had left a message letting Dave know that he was going home for the weekend. The three friends watched television until Jennifer, Jana, and Kyra returned from shopping. Alec suggested the bar and they all agreed to go. They went to the dining hall for supper together. The meal extended into a two-hour talking session before the girls said they needed some time to get ready. After they returned to the dorm, Jennifer disappeared with Jana while Dave showered and cleaned up then sat and watched television until Alec and Darcy joined him.

It was almost nine o'clock when Jennifer strolled into Dave's room and Dave immediately stood and hugged her as he whispered, "You look gorgeous."

She replied, "Thank you but wait until you see Jana and Kyra." Jennifer and the three guys walked out to the main lounge and waited for the twins. All three guys gasped when they saw the twins. They were wearing identical yellow skirts with softer yellow spaghetti strap tops. Their faces and hair were made up beautifully and Dave immediately stood and walked to them. He didn't know exactly how he could tell the difference but he walked directly to Jana and said, "You look gorgeous, Jana." He then turned and said the same to Kyra.

Jana asked, "How could you tell us apart?"

Dave shrugged, "I'm not sure, I could just tell." He thought about it and he suspected it might have been the way they walked - Jana was more confident and he thought maybe that was it.

Alec drove his car and, because there weren't six seats, Jennifer sat on Dave's knee in the front seat. They arrived at the bar early and there weren't a lot of patrons around but the six new friends amused themselves. After a few hours of talking, the bar filled up nicely and they all went to the dance floor. They exchanged partners and Dave was happy to dance with Jennifer and each of the twins. Alec was the only one who was wearing an of-age bracelet and he sipped beer all night. It was after midnight when they left and, being the sober candidate, Dave drove back to the campus.

He dropped Darcy and the girls off at Palmer, remembered to give Jennifer his DeaconOne card to get into the room, and drove Alec's car to Alec's residence parking lot. Alec had a good buzz on and he asked, "So, are you going to ask Jana out?" After Dave shrugged uncommitted, Alec added, "She seems to like you. I tried to ask Kyra out but she made it pretty clear that she wasn't interested in a boyfriend. They're beautiful, aren't they?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.