A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins
Chapter 2: Graduation

Copyright© 2005 by TheCaddy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Graduation - Dave MacDonald has developed into a world-class golfer. Through a variety of sex and love experiences, he has developed into a confident young man. He is ready to begin his freshman year at a US university but is he really ready to move away from home, his familiar surroundings, his family, and most of his close friends? How well will he do with balancing his golf, his studies, and potential new friends?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow  

The day after the party with Rebecca's friends, was warmer and dryer and, as Dave had hoped, the local driving range opened. Dave spent four hours hitting balls and was pleasantly sore when he eventually drove home. His swing felt good after the long winter break and, in general, he had struck the ball well. He still decided to call the golf academy and arrange a lesson with the pro that had helped him the two previous summers. Dave spent the rest of Sunday doing homework and studying.

The month of May passed quickly as Dave's final year of school on QAI quickly drew to a close. Dave had earned three exemptions from his six courses, which meant he only had to write three final exams. He studied hard for those three exams and felt he did well. The prom dance was the last Friday in May - Dave and John were double dating. Dave had gone out with Rebecca several times since the party but, except for a little oral sex in the car, they didn't have an opportunity to make love.

Dave had taken his lesson at the golf academy and practiced regularly. Hornsby and Hawks Hollow didn't open until the third week of May which was the first week of exams, so Dave didn't get out golfing until the final week of May. He was very happy to finally be golfing again and he played very well, shooting par or better every round.

During one of his drives back from Hawks Hallow, he thought about the agreement he made with his father the previous fall. Dave had wanted to get a job so he would have some extra spending money but with hockey and studies he didn't have time. His father agreed that he needed his own vehicle and a weekly allowance for gas and insurance so they agreed to take five thousand dollars from his trust fund to buy the car and then two hundred dollars per week for expenses. Dave asked if the agreement went against the intent of the trust but his father explained that by getting a full scholarship to Wake Forest, Dave would save the trust forty thousand dollars per year and therefore spending ten thousand on personal expenses was reasonable. The agreement also included a promise from Dave that Beth would get his car during his first year at college. Roger didn't think it was a good idea for Dave to take his car to North Carolina. Dave bought a used Honda Prelude.

On the Friday of the prom dance, Dave and John golfed at Hornsby. Both had finished all their exams and were confident they would both make the honour list with averages of over eighty-five percent. Dave shot a very good round of sixty-eight while John played well to shoot seventy-four. It was a relaxing day before the exciting night ahead. Dave and John had the whole evening planned. They were going to a fancy restaurant for supper at eight o'clock, then proceeding to the prom dance around nine thirty or ten o'clock. After the prom dance, they were going to a local hotel where they each had a room booked. John had rented a tux while Dave was going to use the one given to him in England the previous summer.

On the drive home from the golf course, they stopped at a flower shop and picked up the corsages they had ordered. John dropped Dave off at his house and said he would be waiting for Dave to pick him up at seven-forty. Dave had agreed to be the designated driver for the evening.

Dave strolled into his house and placed the corsage in the fridge. He found Beth sitting in the television room - she had just arrived home from school. As they talked briefly, Beth said he was lucky to be finishing school. He laughed and explained he had heard that university was much harder but he was looking forward to the challenge. He asked how her classes were going and she said she was doing well. Dave briefly remembered how her grades had fallen drastically in grade nine and how he had later found out that he, or rather her crush on him, was partly to blame. She had been trying to get his attention and he hadn't noticed. They spent some very special time together during her summer after grade nine and her marks rebounded significantly. In fact, her average in grade ten was in the high eighties, the highest marks she had ever received. Their parents were very pleased and had thanked Dave for helping to work out Beth's troubles.

Beth asked Dave if he was ready for the dance and he said he had to shower and freshen up. She said she was looking forward to her own prom dance the following year. Dave kissed her on the cheek before he went upstairs.

After Dave showered, he felt very refreshed. He pulled on a pair of shorts and tee-shirt - he still had two hours before he was to pick Rebecca up and he didn't want to put his tux on so early. When he came back downstairs, his mother was cooking supper. He went into the family room and logged onto the computer. He hadn't checked his e-mail for a few days and he was very surprised to see an e-mail from Sarah, his English princess. As soon as he saw her name he instantly flashed back to the previous summer and the wonderful times he had spent with her and her maid, Roxanne. His trip to England had been incredible and he, Sarah, and Roxanne had some fantastic times, high adventure, and fantastic sex before he returned to Canada.

He opened the e-mail and read it. He cheered as he read that Sarah had received approval from her father to come to visit Dave on QAI for two weeks, but only if Roxanne went with her. "It would be quite nice to have that fox guarding that hen," he thought. Dave looked at Sarah's planned travel dates and immediately noticed how it would overlap with his new golf plans for the summer. Dave had decided that playing another year as a junior would not be challenging enough, so he had registered for the QAI Amateur and that tournament was July 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th. The top four finishers of that tournament represented QAI at the Canadian Amateur Championships in early August. Sarah's planned arrival date was June 26th; the day the family was scheduled to move to the trailer for the summer. Dave wondered if his parents would allow him to stay at the house with Sarah and Roxanne during their visit. He thought they probably would, as they had allowed him and Jennifer to live at the house while his mother's friend, Sam visited the previous summer.

Dave hit the reply button on the screen and wrote

Hi Sarah

It's really nice to hear from you again. I'm pleased to hear Roxanne is still working for you and I would love to have you visit this summer. I'll check with my parents and I'm sure we can make some arrangements. I will send you another message when I have more information.

How is school going? How are your parents?

Talk to you soon,

Dave

After Dave hit the send button, he went to find his father. Roger was sitting in the living room reading the paper. Dave sat beside him and asked, "Dad, Sarah just sent me an e-mail asking if she could visit for two weeks at the end of June. Can she stay at the house?"

Roger folded the paper, placed it on his lap and looked directly at his son with a huge grin on his face, "Lord Thurlow and I have been e-mailing on this visit for over a month now. We already arranged for Sarah and Roxanne to stay at the house for the two weeks they are here. I wanted her to surprise you, so I didn't say anything earlier - but your mother and I have already approved their visit."

Dave now sported a smile as big as his father's, "Excellent! I can hardly wait."

Roger looked at Dave very soberly, "I hope you don't forget about your current girlfriend, Rebecca. I know that you two don't seem nearly as serious as you were with previous girlfriends but you still have to treat her with respect."

Dave had forgotten about Rebecca briefly. He nodded as he thought about her and he decided to just see what happened. Sarah's visit was still a month away and his father was right when he said that Dave and Rebecca weren't nearly as serious as Dave had been with Katherine or Jennifer.

Dave went back to the computer and e-mailed Sarah that she and Roxanne were more than welcome to stay at the family's house and that he would talk to her again as her arrival date grew nearer. Dave then opened Microsoft excel and revised his summer schedule. He had developed the schedule after he had seen how helpful the schedule he had used the previous summer had been. Last year's schedule was crazy but right now this summer's schedule only had a few items.

Island Amateur July 2nd to 5th

East Coast Amateur July 31st to August 2nd

Canadian Amateur August 9th to 14th

Move to Wake Forest August 16th

Both the East Coast and Canadian Amateur tournaments were dependant on him qualifying - if he didn't, his schedule would be almost non-existent. He thought that might not be a bad thing but he also knew he wanted to make the Island Amateur team and starting Monday, he was beginning his daily practice routine with more playing and practice time planned for the afternoons.

He saved his revised schedule and went to his room. His family was eating when he went past the kitchen, so he didn't interrupt them. In his room, he pulled out his registration package for Wake Forest. He had already read through the package many times but he again reviewed the documents. He remembered sending the Housing Agreement a month earlier and he was curious what residence he would be assigned and what his roommate would be like. He reviewed the campus layout and plotted the shortest route from each residence to the golf facilities. He was very excited and at the same time nervous about attending a college so far from home.

He was still looking over the package when his mother stuck her head in the door. She said, "You must know the entire package by heart - you've read it dozens of times."

Dave smiled, "I guess I still can't believe I'm finally going to play for a US college -

I've dreamed about it for so long that I can't wait to get there. With exams finishing this week, my schooling here is all done and I'm ready to move on."

His mother sat on the bed beside him and put her arm around his shoulder, "Don't rush to grow up too fast. Promise me you will try to enjoy yourself at university. Golf is very important and I am sure you will be very successful, but university can be a real adventure if you allow yourself to have some fun. Live a little - your golf will still be there."

Dave shrugged as all he could think about was advancing his golf career. Finally he smiled at his mother and replied, "I'll try."

She kissed his cheek, "You should get dressed and go get Rebecca. I want some pictures of the two of you before you go to the prom."

Dave looked at his watch, surprised, it was almost seven o'clock. As his mother walked out of the room, he pulled off his shorts and tee-shirt and pulled on his tux. The fit was a little tight through the chest and arms and Dave realized that he had bulked up a little with all the hockey weight training. Luckily the tux wasn't too tight; it could probably be adjusted by a good tailor if he grew even larger. He was completely dressed except for the bowtie. He tried to remember how Sarah had tied it the previous year but it looked wrong every time, so he finally went downstairs to see if his mother could help.

When he walked into the living room, his mom was sitting talking to his father and as she looked up at Dave she gasped, "You look incredibly handsome in that tux, David. I can't believe how much you've grown up the last two years."

Dave could see tears in her eyes and he knew she must be very emotional because the only time she every called him David was when she was either very angry or very happy. He walked to her holding the bowtie in his hand, "Can you help me with this?"

She stood and took the tie from his hand. With the skill and softness only a mother has, she put the tie around his neck and tied a perfect bow. Then she hugged him tightly before she adjusted his jacket. He walked to the mirror and looked at her handy work. He turned to her, "Perfect; thanks, Mom. I'm going to get Rebecca."

As he turned his father spoke for the first time, "Dave, you look very handsome. Please remember not to drink and drive. If you need a ride, your mother or I will take you anywhere you want to go or you can call a taxi."

Dave turned and smiled at him, "Thanks Dad. Actually, I'm the designated driver. I promise I won't have a single drink until I get to the hotel for the night."

Roger simply nodded as Dave turned and walked out through the kitchen. He stopped at the fridge and grabbed the corsage before he continued out the door.

Rebecca's parents were very excited when Dave arrived. He had met them twice and they seemed to be very nice people. Rebecca's two younger brothers Riley and Robbie ran into the room. They had warmed up to Dave the first time Dave met them and they were sprinting towards Dave when their father snatched them in his arms and explained, "Dave is wearing a tuxedo so he can't be wrestling with you two rug rats tonight. Run along and play." They waved to Dave then darted out of the room as quickly as they had entered.

Just as the boys left the living room, Rebecca walked in. Dave gasped as he saw her. She was wearing a navy dress that accentuated her round hips and breasts perfectly. Her red hair was up in a bun and the knee length dress had a short slit in the side displaying her legs very seductively. Dave walked to her slowly and whispered, "You look breath-taking. Maybe we could just go straight to the hotel and skip the silly ceremony."

She smiled, "You look incredible too. How could you find a tux that fits you so well? Don't worry, we'll have lots of time for fun later." She kissed him tenderly, "I promise it'll be worth the wait."

Dave felt his pants stir as he heard Rebecca's promise. He carefully pinned the corsage on her dress. The baby blue corsage went perfectly with the dress and he silently thanked his mother for reminding him to ask Rebecca what color her dress was before he had ordered the corsage. When he turned around to face Rebecca's parents, he saw her mom holding a camera. Dave and Rebecca stood arm-in-arm for a few pictures. Rebecca's mother then asked if they could go outside by her garden for a few more pictures. Dave and Rebecca happily posed for several more pictures before they left.

They drove back to his house where his mother repeated the picture-taking ceremony. After the short stop they went to John's house. John's mother insisted on more pictures and it was almost eight o'clock before they were finally on their way to the restaurant.

As they walked into the restaurant, Dave noticed that Rebecca's firm, round ass looked spectacular in the dress; he had to restrain his impulse to reach out and stroke it. There were absolutely no panty lines; he guessed she must have worn a thong. The meal was wonderful - Dave and Rebecca both had chicken cordon bleu for their main course. The four friends took their time eating. They left the restaurant after nine-thirty and went to the school for the dance. The dance was already in full swing when they arrived and Dave and John immediately found their group of friends.

After spending some time with his friends, Dave and Rebecca danced several fast dances before a slow song started - Rebecca melted into Dave's arms. He whispered in her ear, "That dress looks spectacular on you. You must be wearing a thong because your ass looks perfect."

Rebecca giggled, "Maybe I'm not wearing any underwear at all." She laughed again when she felt his dick lurch at her comment. She added, "Ohh, we're going to have fun tonight, aren't we?"

Dave whispered, "You're a devil - you know that. I'm going to be half hard all night just thinking about whether or not you have any panties on."

She cooed, "Maybe we should find somewhere private, to look after your problem." She felt his bulge get rock hard and she laughed again. "Yes, we'll definitely have to deal with that very soon."

Dave was snickering when he felt an elbow jab into his back. He turned and looked to see who was behind him and was disappointed to see a sneering Katherine staring at him. Dave just gave Katherine a dirty look and guide Rebecca to the far side of the dance floor. He was dancing with her comfortably in his arms with his hardness drilling into her stomach when she whispered, "She's coming this way again. Do you want me to say something to her?"

Dave replied, "No, I'll deal with her. Just warn me when she's really close."

They continued dancing and as Dave turned Rebecca around, he saw Katherine only a few feet from them. He looked right into her eyes and asked coldly, "Do you have a problem?"

Katherine shot back, "You shouldn't be here with that whore!"

Rebecca immediately pulled away from Dave and glared at Katherine. Katherine started to move towards Rebecca and Rebecca started towards Katherine. Dave quickly jumped between the two of them. He moved Rebecca behind him and growled, "You have absolutely no right to say that about Rebecca. If you've got a problem; you should damn well deal with it. Stay the fuck away from me tonight and I'll stay away from you." Dave then glared at Katherine's date who he knew to be one of the in-crowd. He growled at him, "You keep her away from us tonight. I would never hit her, so you will be the outlet for my anger." Dave clenched his teeth at him, "Do you understand me?"

Katherine started to say something but her date seemed to understand Dave clearly and he cut her off, "Let's go, Katherine. I don't want our time tonight ruined over this." He grabbed her arm and pulled her through the crowded dance floor.

Dave turned to Rebecca and took her in his arms again. He whispered, "I'm sorry about that. I was scared she might make a scene, but I was hoping she wouldn't."

Rebecca chuckled, "I thought you might like to see a little cat fight. I know I could have taken her."

Dave just laughed and shook his head, "Thanks for understanding."

Rebecca whined, "That little scene seemed to deflate your little buddy. I guess you're no longer interested in whether my neatly trimmed red bush is bare under my dress or not?" She felt an immediate stir in Dave's pants again and added, "That's more like it. I'd hate to think I was losing my touch."

Dave hugged her close and he slid his hands to her ass. He could not feel anything beneath her dress, and, as he moved his hand up the crack of her ass, he could find no trace off any panties. His little buddy was as hard as steel again and he returned to gently grinding it against her. Rebecca's hands were around his neck and she laid her head on his shoulder as she pushed her erect nipples into his chest.

They danced for three straight slow songs before the deejay put on a fast paced song. Rebecca pulled back from Dave and motioned towards the refreshments table. Dave took her hand and guided her to the table. They each picked up a drink and walked to the seats where Dave's friends were sitting. John smiled at Dave, "I saw Katherine's little performance. It's hard to believe such a sweet girl could become so damn bitter."

Dave just shrugged, "It's time to move on. I'd rather not talk about her, please."

John nodded understandingly. Dave talked with some of his other friends who sat at the several tables right beside his table. They talked about final exams and about what their summer plans were. Dave was talking to John when he spotted two guys he knew from his advanced math class. They were sitting alone at a distant table with their dates. The tables that surrounded their table were empty. All the tables were setup to sit eight people and even though John and Dave's friends were at tables next to theirs, no one was actually using the other four seats. Dave knew the two guys were fairly geeky but he had always considered them friends. He walked over to them and started talking. Their dates were pretty plain looking girls and Dave knew them as well. He invited them to join him and John. The four looked at each other and nodded agreement.

All of Dave's friends knew the four students and welcomed them openly into the group. Rebecca and John's date struck up a conversation with the two girls and all four soon felt very comfortable in the new group.

Dave and Rebecca eventually returned to the dance floor and were dancing for a while when another set of slow songs began to play. Dave took Rebecca in his arms and she whispered, "That was really nice how you invited those two couples to join your group. I can tell that they're not very social. I definitely know now that the rumors I heard about you have to be false. If you were arrogant, you would not go out of your way to make those four have a more enjoyable time tonight. I'm happy I agreed to go out with you. You are a nice guy."

Dave replied sarcastically, "Thanks a lot. The kiss of death - "You're a nice guy". I guess you'll want me to take you straight home after the dance, now, will you?"

Rebecca laughed, "Hell no, I want you to fuck my brains out. Just because you're a nice guy doesn't mean I'm a nice girl. In fact if you can find somewhere private, I would fuck you right here in the school."

Dave was surprised by her words and just as she said them he spotted the physical education teacher standing at the refreshment table. The man was one of the younger teachers at the school and Dave had become good friends with him. Dave wondered if he might convince the teacher to give him the key to the locker room.

When the song ended Dave led Rebecca from the dance floor and asked her to sit down; he would join her shortly. She looked at him quizzically and he nodded towards the teacher. She smiled and walked back to her seat. Dave walked up to the teacher and said, "Hi, Mr. Coady. I bet it hasn't been that long since you were attending your own prom dance."

Mr. Coady smirked at Dave, "Longer than you think, Dave. Are you having a good time?"

Dave lowered his voice, "I'm having a great time - but I could use a more private space for a little while. I was wondering if you would lend me the key for the locker room?"

Mr. Coady looked at Dave with surprise, "I couldn't do that, Dave. Not that I mind, but if I ever got caught, I might get suspended. I couldn't risk it."

Dave quickly retorted, "I'll be very discreet and if I get caught I will say I stole the key off your desk. I promise I won't get you in trouble." Mr. Coady looked very skeptical but Dave pressed, "Come on, Mr. Coady, think back. I'm sure you did some wild things in high school."

Dave saw a smirk cross Mr. Coady's face and he knew he had him. Mr. Coady looked around to make sure no one was watching and he carefully removed a key from his key chain. There was no one else near the refreshment table so he set the key on the corner and whispered, "I don't know when I lost this key but I know I last used it Wednesday morning."

Dave whispered back, "Thanks, Mr. Coady." He took the key and slid it in his pocket.

Dave returned to his table smiling at Rebecca. When she looked at him, he winked. A devilish smile lit up her face and Dave sat beside her and whispered, "I got the key for the locker room."

She immediately replied, "Let's go!"

Dave chuckled, "Soon. We should wait until everyone is distracted." Rebecca looked at him questioningly. He continued, "I think they are going to announce the prom king and queen soon; that will be a perfect time to slip away." Rebecca nodded agreement. They rejoined the conversation with Dave's friends.

After about twenty minutes Dave saw a girl he knew was on the dance committee ushering three guys and three girls towards the stage. Dave took Rebecca's hand and winked at her. They stood and he led here to the corner of the gym farthest from the stage. Dave quietly thanked the designer of the gym for putting the men's locker room at the opposite end of the gym from the stage. Dave's heart was pounding a mile a minute and he briefly wondered if the school would reject his graduation if he got caught. The dance committee chairman stood on the stage and announce. "We will now crown our prom king and queen."

Dave looked around and everyone seemed to be watching the stage. He quickly looked for the one person he knew would turn him in if she saw him - he saw Katherine standing near the stage watching her date who happened to be one of the three finalists for prom king. Dave pulled the key out of his pocket and unlocked the door. He nervously looked at the crowd again; when he thought the coast was clear, he opened the door and led Rebecca inside.

It was pitch black. He knew that a long hallway led to the locker room, so without turning on the light he locked the door behind Rebecca, took her hand and guided her down the dark corridor. He laughed when he remembered the party where Rebecca pulled him into the dark and he whispered, "We always seem to end up in the dark." Rebecca laughed. Dave added, "There is a door at the end of this hallway. We can turn the lights on in the locker room after we go through that door and close it."

He continued running his free hand down the wall until he felt the end wall. He pushed the second door open and led Rebecca inside. As soon as they entered they could smell the unmistakable odor of sweat and athletic clothes. He heard Rebecca whisper, "I can smell we are close now."

Dave chuckled as he felt for the light switch. He found the switch and turned it on. The door was still slightly ajar so he pushed it closed tightly before he turned around to look at the locker room. He had been in this locker room many times. There were five rows of lockers on each side of the main walkway leading into the shower room. Dave was looking towards the shower room when Rebecca moved into his arms. She whispered, "I always wanted to see the inside of a men's locker room."

Dave kissed her passionately and his hands slid to her round firm ass. He couldn't wait to see if she was wearing panties, so he moved his hands towards the bottom of her dress but as he started to lift her dress, she dropped to her knees and looked up at him, "You'll have to wait a little longer for that surprise."

She unbuckled his pants and pulled down his zipper. His rock hard pole pushed through the opening and, in one smooth motion, Rebecca pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles. She licked the end of his knob before sucking his crown into her mouth. Dave closed his eyes as he moved his hands to her head. She started stroking him as she sucked his shaft. His excitement built quickly and he knew he would not last very long. She quickly synchronized her sucking and stroking motion and he felt his balls fill with sperm. He warned her as he felt his juices erupt sending his hot lava of love into her steaming hot mouth. She sucked and squeezed every ounce from him before she started to kiss her way up his body.

She removed his cummerbund and unbuttoned his shirt. She untied his bow tie and slid both his jacket and shirt off in one motion. Dave stepped out of his shoes and pants as Rebecca stood back to look at his tall muscular body. She whispered, "You would definitely get my vote for prom king."

Dave laughed, "Yes, maybe, but unfortunately I wasn't allowed to campaign with nude pictures." He looked down at his body and he immediately saw the black socks. He smiled at her, "Don't my grandpa socks look sexy."

She moved into his arms and he felt her hard nipples push into his chest. She hissed, "You would look sexy in grandma's nylons."

Dave kissed her neck, "You are kinky, aren't you?" He pushed her into one of the rows of lockers and pinned her against a metal door. He kissed her neck as his fingers pinched and teased her hard nipples through the blue material. His hands slid down her hips - he had to know if she was wearing panties. He caressed her thighs as he moved his hands under her dress. His hands moved farther and farther up her dress until he felt her soft pubic hair and her tender lips. He pulled his head back and gasped, "You didn't wear panties!" She simply smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

Dave immediately dropped to his knees and lifted her dress over his head. He could smell her excitement as he slid his tongue over her pouty lips. She sighed as his tongue did a few laps around her soft petals before he slipped his tongue deep inside her. Her juices tasted so sweet yet tangy that he became euphoric and he couldn't resist sliding two fingers deep inside her hot love canal. She moaned loudly as he worked the two fingers in and out while he jabbed her emerging clit with his tongue. He fingered and licked for all his worth as her breathing grew heavier and heavier and her legs began to tremble. He sensed her impending orgasm so he removed his fingers from her simmering slit and grasped both of her ass cheeks in each hand as he latched onto her clit - sucking and licking intently.

Rebecca's orgasm crashed over her and Dave had to hold her up as her legs began to give out. He continued sucking and licking her as she slowly regained her senses and her balance.

Once he was confident she could stand on her own, he stood up and as he stood, he grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head in one smooth motion. As he lowered his arms, he looked at her incredible well-rounded naked body. He whispered, "You are truly gorgeous."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.