The Trust Me Pill - Cover

The Trust Me Pill

Copyright© 2005 by OneIdleHand

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - It's the ultimate sexual gift a woman could give her husband... Hayley gives Steven the key to the kingdom, a pill that makes her willing to comply with whatever fantasies he is willing to attempt, and at the same time, she must trust his judgment completely, because she won't remember a thing afterwards. Can she really trust him to use the pill, and her, wisely?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism  

Steven woke her at noon. "I've called for a late checkout. We still have plenty of time to catch our plane. How you feeling?"

"I feel like I've been run over by a truck, right between my legs. This is worse than the last time... I don't think I'll be giving you any more pills."

Steven looked alarmed.

"Kidding... just kidding, but sheesh. You're quite the stud." Steven didn't look like he was going to respond. "Or, is there a giant vibrator you're hiding somewhere?"

Steven replied, "You don't..."

"Here we go again. I get tired of starting the day after with that. Why don't you tell me what happened?"

"And spoil all the fun?"

They were waiting in the registration lobby for Carolyn, who was going to share a cab with them. She showed a few minutes late.

"Excuse me," said Steven. His cell phone had just rung, and he stepped away to a quieter spot.

Carolyn handed her two bags, a small one and a big one. "Okay, here. These three are ready to go. And this bag has the empties. Hide them in a safe place."

"So, where did you get gelcaps?"

"Trade secret."

"Okay, I won't push. So I just fill them with sugar?"

"Or saccharine, whatever. Works like a charm."

"I've never tasted anything anyway."

"Yeah, but they need something for weight," Carolyn added. "Are you ever going to tell him?"

"Probably. Maybe. Someday. If I'm not mistaken he's inviting Tim over to dinner again... I told you about him. That's probably who just called him. I think it might be easier to just accidentally forget to take the pill than to explain the ruse."

"Yeah, I like that! It would clear it all up without implicating me!"

Hayley laughed. "We'll see. Honestly, I get a kick letting him think he can get away with anything. If I changed the deal, he might not be as creative."

"Yes, but you could talk about it afterwards."

"We'll see. I'm sure we will someday. I can't thank you enough."

"Hey, you wanted a gang bang. It took a bit of time, some careful hinting on your part, and a few bogus pills, but all I asked was that you trust me."

"And I did!"


Comments and suggestions desired. It would only take a few moments to make an author very happy... If you don't want me to respond due to privacy issues, just let me know!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.