The Trust Me Pill - Cover

The Trust Me Pill

Copyright© 2005 by OneIdleHand

Pill Four

Erotica Sex Story: Pill Four - It's the ultimate sexual gift a woman could give her husband... Hayley gives Steven the key to the kingdom, a pill that makes her willing to comply with whatever fantasies he is willing to attempt, and at the same time, she must trust his judgment completely, because she won't remember a thing afterwards. Can she really trust him to use the pill, and her, wisely?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism  

New Orleans... Not her favorite venue, but colorful just the same. And easy money. Pharmacists needed to know about drugs too, beyond what there local company rep, and experience, she supposed, told them. Or maybe they didn't need to know more than that, but like every other professional group looked for a tax deductible vacation. In any case, this was an easy repeat of the Levitra show.

She had turned down other offers of shows since her previous outing, for various reasons. Sick kids, Steven's travel, a great sex life... And it had been great. No pills for three months, but Steven remained fully energized about sex... no doubt dreaming up stuff to do with her.

In any case, she wouldn't miss out on the sex this week... Steven was in town for a sales presentation Thursday, and he was staying over through the weekend with her. A paid vacation of sorts... well, if he didn't blow it at Harrah's while she was working. And then there was the matter of...

"Carolyn!"

"Hiya, chick. Good to see you again, finally. And before you ask, I've got the stuff in my room."

"Good, I think. Steven will be thrilled, anyway."

"But you're not? You sound reluctant for some reason. Yet on the phone you said your sex life was, and I quote, "fucking great.'"

"Well... it is. Exactly like you said it would be, too. He's so turned on by it... I really don't know where he's going next with it, or where it might end. It's kind of scary."

There was a pause as Carolyn stared at her, reading her eyes. Dang it.

"Bullshit. You're having a great time. Glad to help. So when do I get to meet him?"

Hayley stuck her tongue out at her friend. "Yeah, okay. You're right." She laughed. "Well, we're doing a private thing tonight... Table for two at Commanders."

"I've heard about that place. Pricey."

"I think everyone has. We haven't been there before, but we booked it as soon as we saw that we would both be here."

"Tomorrow then? Lunch?"

"My thoughts exactly. Hopefully I won't be too busy."

The plan had been to meet at Tortorichi's on Royal. Her instincts had proven right, and she had been too busy and had to cancel. She could barely imagine what Steven and Carolyn might talk about in her absence, but work called.

After her tour of duty ended, it was late in the afternoon, and she had decided to take a nap. Waking more than an hour later, Steven was still not to be found. So, she relaxed in the tub, her feet still aching from standing in the heeled shoes. A bubble bath... What a nice amenity! How long had it been since...

The phone startled her, its ringing amplified within the bathroom. At least she could reach it from the tub. It would probably be Steven. She didn't particularly care for a phone while she was on the toilet... but having a phone in the bathroom suddenly made sense when you were enjoying the bubbles.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me. Carolyn"

"Oh, hi there. Thought it might be Steven." She blew over a little tower of bubbles standing on her nipple. Mistake! The chill seemed to shake her all over. Carolyn had said something. "Sorry, Carolyn. What was that?"

"I said, freshen up, doll. It's Saturday night in New Orleans, and it's time to party."

"Umm, what about supper? What about Steven?"

"Taken care of. You've got an hour to get ready."

"Okay... What are we doing? How should I dress?"

"Dress like you want to be noticed."

She knew what Carolyn meant, but couldn't help it. "Well, Steven notices me in sweat pants..."

"But he'd notice you more without a stitch on. Even though it's New Orleans, I'd suggest at least two stitches, okay?"

Hayley laughed. "Got it. Where?"

"The Lafitte room. Second floor."

Aside from being a figure of speech, "two stitches" was a term Carolyn and she had used back in their wilder days, having eventually "double dog dared" each other into going out with as few clothes as possible. Carolyn had won that competition on the thinnest of grounds. They had each worn a dress and a g- string, but Hayley had worn thigh high stockings as well... Four stitches to Carolyn's two. Shoes didn't count. This time, she would go four stitches again, she decided. Style points counted in her book, and, more importantly, Steven's.

And she had brought the perfect dress. It was a black thin cotton-poly blend, not at all notable for its material, as such. It was its effect that she liked. It was a backless dress, held in place by a simple tie behind her neck. It clung to her breasts nicely, covering them fully with its black material, before gathering at the waist. At this point, it flared out again to cover her hips and down most of her thighs. If she were younger, she might have tried a mini- skirt, but no matter how many she had tried, they made her look like a tart. This was infinitely better - she was all grown up now, and it showed in every way desirable.

Now, hair up, down, or pulled back? Up she decided, figuring it would come down later anyway.

Finally, the shoes. Had she known? Guessed? She certainly would not have worn these on the exhibit floor, but she had packed them nevertheless. The 3" heels were not comfortable, but her feet were secured by thin strings which wrapped around her ankle. It was amazing what heels did for thighs and posture. Naughty.

She entered the Lafitte Room. It was rather anti-climatic. It was a relatively small room, with five or six tables and a private bar, at which Carolyn and Steven were seated having drinks. She supposed others would be arriving soon to justify the bartender's presence. Steven was dressed in light tan chinos and a dark blue polo, standard attire for him. Carolyn, on the other hand, wore a red satiny v-neck blouse, her breasts as remarkable as Hayley's, only much more exposed. And she had gone the mini route. The tart!

Carolyn stepped up. "Here, girl." She was handed a pill and a small glass of water. "Bottom's up!"

To her surprise, Carolyn swallowed a pill at the same time. Hmm.

"Okay, so what's up?"

"Well, we're a little bit early," said Carolyn. "The pills need their time. Want something to drink?"

Steven had approached also, a welcoming grin on his face. "I thought you said alcohol didn't mix."

"Not too much, and it's okay. I hear they make a great Fuzzy Navel here," Carolyn said.

"I'm not sure what that is, but I'll try it."

"And you better have some of these appetizers now." Because she wouldn't have time later, it seemed. After a bit of chit chat, others started showing up. All men. Ten, she counted. This looked incredibly promising, and her pulse raced as she faced what the evening was likely to include.

There were introductions. Carl... Ely... Roger... there were too many to remember. She had seen a couple of them, she thought, at her booth. They talked idly amongst themselves, some stealing glances at her and Carolyn, while two were much more direct, drinking with their eyes as much as with their mouths. They all seemed nice, though, and became very attentive to her and Carolyn. They seemed familiar with each other. She had another Fuzzy Navel... quite good, she decided. Then Steven stepped up and pulled her away from... Matt, she thought it was.

"Can you feel any affect of the pill?"

"Don't know that I ever can. But I can already feel the alcohol."

"After two drinks?"

"Well, I don't drink much, now do I?"

Steven grinned at that. "Point taken."

"So what's the deal? Am I going to dance naked on the parquet floor over there? Is that it?" She cringed inside. That was a bad idea to even suggest! Alcohol!

"And if you did, what do you think would happen?"

"I think the room would fill up with more men, and I'd be a very popular girl."

"I think so too. But there's enough men here already, all chosen by Carolyn. And you're going to fuck half of them."

"Half? You sound pretty certain. Are you saying you don't think I can handle them all?" Stop. Restraint! "Steven, we talked about this as fantasy..."

"For our entire relationship, you've been teasing me with your college experience. I want that for myself, and I think you want it too. Besides, you've already taken the pill, haven't you?" He gave her a wink and pulled her close, his hands cupping her butt tightly as he gave her a passionate kiss. He broke away, whispering... "It's my fantasy to watch. And now you will do this for me."

She hated short, passionate kisses. "Kiss me again." She needed it. And from just him. She was surprised how important it suddenly felt to be reminded of the bond between them.

As they embraced, she reached down to his pants and felt his cock through his pants. He was hard, the poor thing. He really did want this, and, of course, so did she. Now to make doubly sure. She looked into his eyes. They sparkled, with a strong sense of hunger and no evidence of any indecision. Damn! He was making her hot. It was time to share the fire.

She held his right hand, and drew it to her, placing it over her breast and covering it with her hand, adding substance to what they were agreeing to share. "Okay." The moment was as intimate as any she had ever shared.

Steven broke away first, reaching over to a table. "Here, take this. Go with Carolyn, and she'll explain."

She looked at the bag. It was fairly heavy, but before she could look inside, Carolyn grabbed her elbow and sped her away. Was it really true that women always went to the bathroom in pairs? Here she went again...

Inside, Carolyn explained. These have numbers on them, see? Five of them. And here's five slips of paper with the numbers on them. And then here's more pieces of paper with other numbers; keep them separate.

"I know what this is... but why the numbers?"

"Don't you see? It's 'random.'"

"Maybe I'm slow."

"There's ten men out there, plus your husband. You get six; I get five."

"What!"

"Hey, it's not my idea! Well, maybe it is. But it's really your husband's idea, just as it should be. It just happens that I've... experienced these guys before. They're quite open to a little fun, as long as I, ah, we, that is, take the little pills, which we've done."

"This came up at lunch?"

"Hey, it's not as if you haven't been suggesting it to Steven... it's all he talked about... how you had this experience once and kept sharing the fantasy..."

"He brought that up or did you?"

"Well, he started off by asking how far the pill would go... Could he literally get you to do anything he said."

"I haven't failed him so far," said Hayley.

"Exactly what I asked him. I think he's fairly amazed at the things you've done. From the bits he told me, you've been a naughty girl. And then I asked how far did he want to go?"

"You'll have to fill me in later. But that's when he mentioned a bunch of guys?"

"Yes, your college experience. He talked about that a little bit, but more about how it kept coming up all the time. At the same time, he was worried about sharing you with strangers, and was just generally concerned it might be a mistake."

"Was he worried at all that I might object?"

"Oh, of course he was. Until I told him something I guess I didn't tell you last time."

"What's that?"

"It pleased him no end. It seemed to take pounds off of him, or years of worry, or something."

"Carolyn... what?"

"Oh, I told him that the pill didn't just make you a robot, which is true enough. The 'incredibly suggestive' doesn't mean complete control after all. He didn't understand, I think, that you still have the subconscious ability to make decisions. Anyway, the short of it is that I explained that if you really, really objected to doing something deep inside, then you probably wouldn't do it. He seemed so relieved."

"I'll just bet. It means that everything I've done..."

Carolyn laughed. "Yes, it takes him off the hook to a degree knowing, basically, on some root level, it's okay with you, even if it's not something that would otherwise ever happen."

"Okay, nice little fact. But then why bother with the pill?"

"Because it still leaves him free to enjoy his fantasies, knowing that you enjoy it if you go through with it, yet not having to worry about how it might change your relationship."

"I see. Because I can't remember it... "

"Yep."

"So... tonight?"

"Here's your gangbang."

"And I'm excited about it, but how willing was he? I didn't think he would ever cross that line."

"He was turned on, I could tell, just talking about it. It sounded almost like it was a goal he had been working towards, but he didn't elaborate."

"But he was still worried about who. He felt he couldn't ask friends, neighbors, coworkers..."

"Um, no. And that's when you told him..."

"That I could arrange it with 'safe' men."

"And what is a 'safe' man?"

"I know these guys... There's no complications. They know about my pill, and they just think I like to party without guilt. They like it even better with you, because you really have no idea who they are. And besides that, if there was a wet dream award for the convention, apparently you would be the inspiration for many. I try not to take it personally, but I'd wager not everyone at your booth has been interested in Levitra. Dropped any pens lately? But each of them just wants some action - no commitments. And they're not going to try to call you afterwards... they just want to have fun."

"And I'll be forgetting anyway."

"Exactly."

"So, what do I do with these numbers you gave me?"

She made her way back to the room, to a much more appreciative, and, she thought, loosened up group of guys. Alcohol will do that.

Carolyn said, "Alright guys, it's time."

The closest person to her said, "Hi again, Hayley, I hope to get to know you... better." He emphasized the "better" impishly.

"I'll just bet." She was feeling quite friendly herself. It was time for play! "We'll just have to see how it turns out. Either way, you get lucky today." She held out her left hand, and he withdrew a piece of paper.

"Oh, yeah, lucky 7."

She moved on to the next guy, Brock. Friendly, well built, wide shoulders. Young. But old enough, apparently, to be a pharmacist. Not smug like the last guy. Cute dimple, too. She held out her right hand, and he withdrew a paper.

Carl almost seemed like a used car salesman, except somehow she knew he was authentic, a good conversationalist. He was taller than Steven by about five inches... would the rest be also? He was on the border of having a receding hairline and going bald. But it worked for him. Nice eyes. She held out her right hand.

She worked through several others, allowing them to choose a paper from a hand.

"Pleasepleasepleaseplease... Give me that winning number, please. You look so hot!" Jeff, she recalled his name to be. A whiner, perhaps. She held out her left hand.

The last was Daniel, perhaps a weightlifter, but not all out like a body builder. Muscles were evident at his shoulders that made her think of the cover of a romantic novel... sculpted... and what pharmacist would have long locks like his? Maybe he was a Californian surfer pharmacist, definitely aging gracefully into his 30's. She gave him the last paper in her right hand.

Carolyn spoke. "Okay, gentlemen. Here's how it will work. I'm going to have to share you this time, and I don't think you'll be minding it. I've explained the rules... you've each randomly drawn a number. If your number matches, you go with her. If it doesn't, you'll have to settle for me."

There was laughter around the room, except for Steven, who though smiling, sat on a bar stool and looked petrified. Pleasantly petrified, at least. Second thoughts? No, absolute fixation.

It was her turn. "Steven!" He looked at her. "Over here. C'mon. You know I don't bite... hard anyway." The men laughed again.

"Down on your knees, there. Do this right or I'll get someone else to do it."

"Like me!" said Carl.

"Yes, like you, Carl. You ready Steven?"

He nodded.

She sat on the barstool, and leaned back against the edge of the bar. "I need some help here... you and... you."

Jeff and Brock came forward, each on Steven's side. "Down, that's it." She kicked off her shoes, and placed a foot on each's head. Oh, the drama of it! She could tell Carolyn was impressed... this was completely unrehearsed.

"Steven..."

"I'm on it!" Finally out of his stupor, Steven pulled her dress up over her legs, and she raised her hips by bracing her forearms on the bar so that he could push her dress up to her waist.

"Down in the front!" said someone.

Steven kneeled again, and she knew that the men could now see her cunt, just barely covered by her violet satin thong.

"Hun, if you want these men to see my pussy, you're going to have to move that a bit."

Steven reached, plucking the narrow fabric from her slit and pulling it to the side as much as possible. There now.

"Plucked clean, with a racing stripe up the top! Woohoo!" It was Carl again.

"Okay guys, he'll need plenty of room so you can all see, so move over a bit." Jeff and Brock moved farther apart, spreading her legs further. Both of them moved her feet to their shoulders, on the far side of their necks. This locked her in place, spread as wide as she could comfortably manage, and it gave them the clearest view possible.

"I don't see it," said Steven.

"Neither do I, but it's right in front of you, Steven. It's someone else's turn. Carl?"

Carl wasn't far away enough to run, but it seemed only a second before she felt his tongue on her labia. Presumptuous, but clever just the same. "I don't see it either, but I'm sure I can find it." He wasn't gentle, and he wasn't forceful... he was just right. She could feel him separate her lips with his tongue and then feel him probe more deeply. She felt movement within her, strange yet teasing... She was beginning to wonder if he was genuinely searching or just taking advantage.

"Got it! I found the string."

"And no hands! Nicely done, Carl."

He backed away from her slightly, then used his fingers to fold back her lips slightly... he was a showman! "They're just like the most perfect petals I ever saw..."

"What's your number, Carl?"

"Eleven."

"Okay, give the string a tug."

"I can't do that. This is something I... well... I think this is something we need to see you do for yourself!"

"Okay, Carl. But you'll keep a close eye on it, won't you?"

"I'm not planning on moving."

"You like what you see?"

"You smell sweet and taste... I'm having a hard time not jumping back in."

"I'll just bet you are. Okay, read the numbers for me. Everyone close enough to see?" It was a moot point. Everyone, including Carolyn, had gathered as close as possible.

She reached down, snaking her hand over her mons, paused to press slightly on her clit... mistake!... she thought, as the sensations bounced through her. Her finger slowly probed the wetness of her slit, before finding the string that Carl had extracted. Her fingers were wet with her juices... perhaps too wet.

Carl had good intuition, meeting her fingers with his lips, sucking her fingers, well, almost, dry.

She slowly wrapped the string around her index finger, then pulled. She could feel it coming within her, feeling sensations quite more desirable than when she had put it in earlier... It was building... building...

"Twenty six! Who's got 26?" Carl said.

"Oh yeah!" said Ely.

Brock asked, "Is that a ben-wa ball?"

"A variety of it, yeah," someone answered.

Carolyn said, "Now don't get too excited about matching numbers, guys. There's going to be plenty over here!"

All the guys made the right noises to her, but they all knew, Carolyn included, that the winners got Hayley. After all, they had planned it that way, hadn't they? If you want him, you let him choose from the ones in your right hand... If you don't, give him your left... Good thinking Carolyn!

She felt the stirring as she pulled the second one through... "Eleven! That's me! I'm in!"

"Well, Carl, you're not in yet, but I'm looking forward to it."

The guys expressed their approval.

The next two balls came easily, if tingling the whole way. Roger and Daniel were in. One left...

Going in, the four balls had been relatively easy, as their 1" diameter paled to the 2.5" ball that was the final anchor, but had been the first one in. The guys had no idea what was coming... Carolyn hadn't used it before, and they had swapped it out with a smaller one.

"You guys enjoying the show?"

There was all around approval, including the bartender she noted. Ooooh. A black guy looking at her... too bad he wasn't in the group. That would have been interesting.

"Well let's just see what this cunt can handle, guys."

She felt the ball within her, filling the space, easily climbing within her as she pulled on the string, until it met quite a resistance. She worked it a bit, before she could finally feel it at her opening, burning, tingling... The guys knew something was up.

"Carl... I need your help. While he took a grip on the string, she saw that no one was looking at her eyes. They were all staring at her cunt, and, no doubt, the baby blue colored ball that was stretching her wet and flushed opening.

"It's bigger, I see. How do you want it?" asked Carl. Amazingly considerate.

"Carl, I want you to pull it the way you want to see it come out."

"Well strap yourself in."

Indeed. The men braced her ankles with a hand, and came closer to her, bending her knees. She leaned back as far as she could, and began to push against their shoulders as Carl pulled on the string. But she didn't pull too much, keeping the tension as even as she could. And Carl knew what she was up to... playing with it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.