The Trust Me Pill - Cover

The Trust Me Pill

Copyright© 2005 by OneIdleHand

Pill Two

Erotica Sex Story: Pill Two - It's the ultimate sexual gift a woman could give her husband... Hayley gives Steven the key to the kingdom, a pill that makes her willing to comply with whatever fantasies he is willing to attempt, and at the same time, she must trust his judgment completely, because she won't remember a thing afterwards. Can she really trust him to use the pill, and her, wisely?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism  

Hayley waited for wish #2. As it turned out, it was a month later, when one of Steven's coworkers loaned them a mountain cabin for the weekend near Gatlinburg, TN, an A-frame that made up for its lack of size with perfect coziness. They had stayed there once before, and she was glad to have the opportunity to go again. The best feature was that although all the mountains seemed littered with cabins, this one had privacy, at least in the direction the windows and porch faced.

They arrived Friday night, somewhat tired. They both had had a hectic day. After unloading their luggage and food, they went out onto the porch only briefly before going to bed, where they snuggled and quickly fell asleep. The fresh mountain air was welcome.

As they were getting dressed to go to breakfast, Steven surprised her by asking her to take the pill. She would have guessed that he would have waited until late afternoon or evening, but... Again, he chose her outfit for the day, which included a stretch mini, not as short as the other, coming to mid-thigh. Another vintage skirt pulled for the drawer. But, of course, she had kept them intentionally, as motivation to be able to wear them again post-Sam. And he gave her the same tank top. He had rounded it out with a g-string and a strapless bra. And her white sneakers. It was already autumn, and the temperatures in the mountains were probably 10 degrees cooler than at home. But, the forecast was for an unseasonably warm day, which was no help early as the morning chill hardened her nipples. She definitely wasn't turned on. It was too early.

As they walked down the main street of Gatlinburg, she knew she was quite a vision, but Gatlinburg seemed to attract skimpily clad people. And that wasn't a good thing for the vast majority of them. She and Steven had agreed upon that during their last visit, so it wasn't a sexist thing. Bikini tops shouldn't be worn when they rest on folds of flab. Tattoos were making a comeback, she saw.

But aside from a few shakes of the head from the senior citizen crowd, she didn't feel too conspicuous. This wasn't true, as much as she would have liked to believe it. She did feel conspicuous. Tight clothes and a good figure could, and should, do that.

They made their way to the Original Pancake House for breakfast, along with all the other vacationers, it seemed. It took a half hour just to be seated, but the wait was worth it. The strawberry pancakes were good, and the fruit was fresh.

She and Steven enjoyed general conversation, at least. She liked chatting with him. In fact, it was one of the main things she liked about him. It was quite the opposite from the last time she had taken a pill, when he was very direct. Not knowing his intentions, however, proved annoying as well. So...

"Obviously when you told me to bring the pill, I knew I would take it. But I expected it maybe later tonight." Would he comment?

"Well, I thought about that. But I want you to remember some of this trip, and besides, why should I have to wait?"

"No reason at all. Okay then, what's up for wish #2?"

"Well, I'm not going to tell you all at once. Do you feel the effects of the pill?"

"Not that I can tell. I don't remember one from last time, either. I guess you'll have to try me."

"Okay, go to the restroom." He lowered his voice as the tables were close. "I'll meet you at the entrance. Bring me the string."

She understood, and she needed to go to the restroom anyway. "Is this the way it works? I just obey whatever you say?"

Steven smiled. "Yes, perfectly. You might pause for a few seconds, then off you go. Now, off you go."

The net result was that she felt only very slightly more ventilated down there. She wasn't turned on, but it was a fun thought to wonder "if they knew," all those people that glanced her way as they walked up the street. If they looked, they wouldn't see panty lines... Of course, they wouldn't before, either.

Steven turned to a side street and entered a shoe store. Hayley knew that this wasn't an accident; Steven had planned it. She should have guessed it, actually. No underwear, short skirt. A shoe store, of course! She had forgotten about this one. Steven had told her long ago that this was the first "Penthouse Letters" story he had read, about a woman flashing a shoe salesman. At least she knew what was ahead.

The store had a variety of shoes, for men and women. Most of the shoes appeared hiking related, although they had a variety of sandals and sneakers as well.

"Good morning! May I help you?" The salesman behind the counter looked surprised that anyone would be there that soon after opening. He didn't set his paper down.

"We're just looking for now," said Steven.

"Okay, my name is Keith. Just let me know if you need me."

"Okay, thanks. We probably will in a bit. Hayley, pick out a pair you like."

"Does it matter what type?"

"No, not really. But you might look at a hiking boot or something comfortable to walk in."

She looked over the wall displays and found a Timberland model which seemed pretty nice. The salesman came over to help. "Do you have this in size 8?"

He went behind the curtain to the stockroom. "Steven, do you think he's the only black person in all of Gatlinburg?"

Steven hastily made a "shssssh!" gesture with his finger over his mouth, just as Keith, she remembered his name, returned with a box.

"Have a seat while I lace these up."

Steven's eyes sparkled, and he was grinning. So she sat, knowing that only Keith was left to figure this out. She slipped off her right sneaker as he finished lacing the boot, kneeling to put it on her foot.

He was clearly at a loss of words. She guessed this wasn't in the sales training manual, but it was probably something they would talk about at the coffee pot for weeks to come, if they had one. The mini had slid up an inch or more on her thigh when she sat, and that, really, was all it took, she imagined.

Keith managed to fit the boot and tie it without looking at his work, which was commendable. His concentration was clearly on her. She had thought he might be shy, stealing glances, but this one was confident. No fumbling at all.

"Well, why don't you walk around a bit and see how that fits."

She did so, finding it a bit tight, pressing against her toes, and she let Keith know.

"I think there's another shoe that might interest you, if hiking is your interest."

He returned shortly with a box with "Keen" on the label. She had never heard of it.

He opened it up to reveal a webbed sandal with a rubber toe at the front. "I thought you might like this. They're selling like hot cakes. People hike in them and they're great in the water. The toe structure makes it less likely you'll trip, as some people do with the regular open sandals. Obviously, there's good ventilation... something I think that might be a personal preference." He winked at her. "Let me try this on your other foot."

Maybe he did have a training class on this, after all. She sat down in the seat again. Keith was enjoying the view, as was Steven, who was behind Keith at the opposite wall. She knew Keith could now see her cunt without having to look up her skirt into shadowed areas. After all, that's what happens when you sit at the back of a seat and slide forward a bit...

"Allow me," he said.

She stretched out her left foot to him, and he supported her leg by holding her calf... with his long, dark fingers... She was getting moist. She imagined he was watching the dew form on her lips, as she knew it must be, as he watched her intently. With his other hand, he slowly untied her sneaker and removed her shoe from her foot. Again, he hadn't had to watch what he was doing.

He managed to draw his hand down her calf as he began to reach for the sandal with his other hand. Goose bumps. Then she watched his long dark fingers work about her foot as he slipped the sandal on her. It was a visual contrast that... made her horny. He tightened the sandal by pulling a string behind her heel. It felt wonderful. "Try that out." She noticed Steven had moved even closer, his pocket digital camera silently recording over Keith's shoulder. Keith did what she thought to be an amazing thing. He set her foot on the floor, first by bending her knee and spreading her leg. In doing so, she could swear he did it in a way that made her lips part. Damn!

She walked around the store briefly, her mind already made up. The rugged, sweaty, uncomfortable boot? Or the comfortable sandal?

Or, more importantly... look longer and drive herself nuts?... or buy the shoes and go have sex!

"I'll take the sandals. They're great." She sat down again, over-doing it even more, surprised at that point that even she couldn't see her privates. "I'd like to wear them, would you help?"

"Certainly, just let me take this boot off." He began slowly untying her boot. "Please pardon me if I seem rude, but I've got to say ma'am, that something as pretty as that shouldn't be kept in hiding."

She winked at Steven, noting the pole in his pants. "Is it hiding?" She slid just a bit more, exposing herself fully, trimmed triangle and all.

"Oh yes. That's nice, real nice." She could see Keith had a larger pole in his pants than Steven. To give him credit, he had finished putting on her sandal and had tightened it very comfortably. "Thank you, but what I mean is, they're so pretty when they're spread ever so slightly, like a flower opening up."

This man would some day be a poet! She reached down, looking at Steven, "like this?" She spread her labia slightly with two fingers, revealing, gradually, her opening.

"That's it exactly. Can I have a taste?"

She looked at Steven. He wiggled his middle finger in a wicked curve, as if it was inside her, teasing her. "Sure, but only once and using your finger." She could tell he had planned on licking her, by the slight disappointment on his face.

"Sir, would you lock the door and flip the sign?"

He was sensible, too. She wondered if cock size were related to finger size, because his fingers were long. He slid the middle one up and down over her opening several times. She was going to cum if this went on! He had hardly touched her, and she was dying to finish. She didn't even bother looking at Steven... she had to express her need. "I think you'll find the tastiest bit... inside."

He grinned and inserted his finger slowly, curving it upwards towards her G- spot. She was breathing hard now. "That's it. It's right around there, somewhere."

"I think I just keep missing it. Maybe... there."

He felt wonderful inside her. "No, I don't think so. Keep searching."

After several minutes, she felt she was going to explode. "Maybe there. Now taste me." He withdrew and sucked on his finger.

"Oh, man... Oh, man... That's good. Please, how about one more taste?"

"Keith, I think you know how to use that finger. Would you make me cum?"

He grinned and actually looked her in the eyes. "I was hoping!"

He inserted his finger fully, withdrew, and then inserted a second as he started thrusting into her, rubbing her special place. He reached up with his second hand to grasp her breast, squeezing it towards her nipple gently.

The feeling... the experience... was so delicious that she had to fight her orgasm. But Keith was a fierce competitor. It was, fortunately and unfortunately, only several minutes before she came, orgasming loudly. Keith licked his fingers and started to undo his belt, when Steven stopped him. "No, that's as far as it goes. Sorry."

Keith answered, "Well, don't blame me for trying. It's hard to be so close to that and not finish the job."

Hayley excused herself and made her way to the employee bathroom in the rear. She could overhear Steven at the register, but she couldn't make out what they were talking about. She didn't really need to know. That had been a first for her, and it was... fun, though there was still the mystery of what was in Keith's pants. She had no doubt he would be taking care of his own problem as soon as they left.

They drove about 45 minutes to a parking area near Cade's Cove. A trail led up the mountain, and there were several other cars parked nearby.

"Hiking?"

"Yes, and I have a belt with a water bottle on it for you, and a couple of trail bars." Thus equipped, they headed up the trail. It was surprisingly busy. There were markers indicating the distance to the peak, about 1 mile, a popular distance for vacationers, but not serious hikers, such as them. They caught up to another couple and decided to rest, rather than passing them by. After they had climbed from sight, Steven said, "Actually, let's go this way." There were two boards crossing a side path, with a "trail closed" sign. "But first, let me get your picture next to that sign." Easily done.

"Do you know where this goes?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.