My First Three-Way - Cover

My First Three-Way

by Sydney

Copyright© 2005 by Sydney

Erotica Sex Story: The first time I got together with Rob and Pam.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   First   .

We were setting at a table in a topless bar in El Monty when Rob, my drinking buddy, asked me. "Would you be willing to help out with Pam's fantasy?"

"What she want?" Even I have my limits.

"She wants to get it on with two guys at the same time."

"What's that do for you?" One of my limits is jealous husbands.

"Oh I kind of like the idea. Besides, if I can ask for two ladies at once and have her give me that, I should be able to let her experience being fucked at both ends. Don't ya think?"

Pam was delicious to look at. Her drop-dead looks and round, healthy woman's body would indeed be fun. The deal hung on what Rob said next. "Nothing between you and me, right?"

"Nothing. This is Pam's fantasy. No homo stuff."

Back at the house I got a shower and jumped on the motorcycle. Another fifteen minutes and I was across town. I walked to their front door peeling leather off. Didn't even need to knock, Pam opened the door. Tight blue jeans and a cotton blouse. Her tits were equal to the heavy duty bra she wore. Their seven year old daughter slipped past me, hollering to another kid across the parkway about staying the night.

"Hi, Pam."

"Hi, yourself. Come on in."

Rob sat in his large brown arm chair, a drink in hand, but rose as soon as I walked in. "Want a beer?" he asked on the way to the kitchen.

"We're gonna try something different tonight," Pam said at my shoulder. "I want to play strip 'Clue'."

I raised an eyebrow but nodded. Rob came back carrying three beers, and opened the closed bedroom door with his elbow. The flip of his head led the way.

Pam closed the door and scrambled over the bed to set cross legged on one corner of the mattress. A game board was all ready set up. With the object of the game to guess who done it, miss on a guess and you took off a piece of clothing. Three rounds and I'm down to my leather pants, Rob's down to his and Pam's only got her bra and panties.

The next toss of the dice and Pam rolls out of her bra. Nice big titties, aureoles the size of a silver dollar. Then I guessed wrong again. My leathers covered bare skin. Totally nude, I sat back down and lay across the mattress. "What you see is what you get."

"We got too much on, Rob," Pam said and stripped her pink cotton panties, then stretched beside me on the bed. My hands ran up the inside of her legs, but she held them together until my fingers were at mid-thigh. It was her move at this point. If she didn't open up I would grab another beer from the fridge on my way out. No hard feelings.

Her eye lashes fluttered and her legs parted. She'd been playing with me. The hair at her crotch was chestnut-brown and matted down with secretions. The lips themselves showed her blood was pumping hot. She lifted her crotch to my face.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.