Sweet Smell

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: I was thinking I should be going home but the thought of spending another night with my wife was not a pleasant one. It wasn't that she was ugly or anything, quite the reverse in fact for even after twenty years and two lovely girls she was even more beautiful than on our wedding day. It was just that she was so cold, she never was into sex even when we were first married and how we ever got two children was a bit of a mystery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Oral Sex   Petting   .

I was relaxing in the bar after a good game of cricket. We hadn't won but it had been a good game. I was thinking I should be going home but the thought of spending another night with my wife was not a pleasant one. It wasn't that she was ugly or anything, quite the reverse in fact for even after twenty years and two lovely girls she was even more beautiful than on our wedding day. It was just that she was so cold, she never was into sex even when we were first married and how we ever got two children was a bit of a mystery. In a drunken moment I had spilt my problem to one of the guys in the team and it was he that now sat down beside me.

"Hi Pete," Sepal said, "not off home yet?"

"No, not just yet," I said grimacing, for now I regretted ever mentioning my problem.

"Tell you what," he mused, "I may have something for you."

"Yeah like what?" I said as I sipped my pint.

He reached into his wallet and brought out one of his business cards and wrote something on the back.

"Go to that address and give this to the old guy there," he said, "it won't be cheap but it will work for you."

"What!" I said staring at the card he held out before me.

"Trust me," he said, "you're a good man."

I took the small card and turned it over to see an address and some other writing that I couldn't read.

"Thanks, I think," I said with a rue smile.

It wasn't an easy place to find and in the end it was the smell that led me to the door of the small shop; that smell of Eastern spices.

"Can I help you, sir?" said a very old man who had appeared from the back of the shop.

I handed over Sepal's business card and watched with some interest as he read one side then turned it over.

"Ahh, yes," he nodded and disappeared back into the gloom at the back of the shop.

"These will sort you out, sir," he said handing over some Joss sticks.

"What do I do with them?" I asked staring at the four sticks in my hand.

"Have a relaxing evening, a nice meal, one glass of wine then light one of these and go from there," he said with a big smile.

I handed over a £50 note and left thinking that I may have been had.

It was Friday night and both girls were out until late so Clare and me settled down for an evening on our own. I put on the stereo and lit one of the joss sticks. She came down from her bath dressed in her usual dressing gown and sat down beside me.

"What's that, dear?" she asked.

"Just a Joss stick I picked up," I said truthfully.

"Mmm, it smells nice," she said settling down with her head on my shoulder.

I put my arm around her and kissed her temple.

"Mmm, that's nice," she murmured.

The strange sickly sweet smell of the joss stick got stronger, although not unpleasant, it didn't do anything for me.

"I feel a little sleepy, all cosy and warm," she said snuggling up to me.

With my free hand I gently fondled her exposed thigh. I knew under her dressing gown she would be naked and although in her late thirties she still had the body our daughters would be proud of.

"Mmm, that feel so nice," she sighed and she moved her legs slightly nearer so that I could get at them better.

Slowly, up and up her thigh I went and just as I got near the top, her legs opened, just a bit, to allow me access. In all our twenty years of marriage she had never encouraged me like this before. My hand found her sopping pussy and I slid two fingers straight into her.

"Oh yes, that's so nice," she sighed.

This wasn't the wife I've known for so long but some new woman.

"Oh yes," she said her hips moving against me. "Do it more, harder."

Her body convulsed a few time and she was still.

"Mmm, that was so nice," she sighed.

My cock had never been so hard so I unzipped and pulled it out.

"What are you going to do with that monster?" she giggled.

"I'm going to stick it into you and fuck your brains out," I said.

"Promises, promises," she giggled again.

I pushed her roughly onto her back and pulled her dressing gown open to reveal her naked body beneath. I looked her up and down and I can honestly say there was nothing wrong with her figure. Oh, she may weigh a few more pounds than she did all those years ago but I couldn't see where they had gone.

"Spread 'em," I said crudely.

"Fuck me, you bastard," she said her eyes on my hard cock that was sticking straight from my body.

I pushed into her and there was no resistance.

"God, yes," she groaned and her hips pushed back at me hard.

"Fuck me, fuck me," she groaned and her hips came alive.

Not once in twenty years had I seen her like this, this wanton sexual beast. I wasn't going to last long what with all the visual and other stimulations but I held on just long enough so that her second orgasm could washed through her, then I pumped a big load into her still twitching body. I rolled off and hugged her still body for some minutes.

"Do you want me to suck you hard again?" she whispered.

When we were first married I had often asked her to suck me but she never would, but tonight she had actually offered.

"Yeah," I said.

She stripped off her dressing gown and moved to take me into her mouth. Even before she started to suck me the very thought of her doing so was making me hard again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.