No Promises! - Cover

No Promises!

Copyright© 2005 by Tony Stevens

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A brand-new townhouse, a brand-new neighborhood, and two brand-new neighbors, female, young, well-formed and extremely naked, sunning themselves in their back yard. "Oh, my," Greg thought. "I think I'm going to like it here!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Well, nothing had been said about sunbathing on Sunday afternoon, but I had a date with Molly for Sunday night! Not too shabby! It was going to be dinner, early and quick, and then home so Molly could make an early night of it.

Still. It was a beginning. And how often have you been out on a first date with a girl who's already shown you her pussy? Twice? Once on purpose? That's what I thought.

As for her roommate, Sarah. She didn't apparently like me much. Maybe I'd seen the last of her private parts. But they sure had been choice, when I had seen 'em!

And I had an excellent memory!

Sunday afternoon I worked a little at home, but didn't strain myself. Things were going very well for me and my employer already thought I was the Second Coming. I would work hard and remain conscientious, but I would also remember to relax.

I checked out the back yard several times and never saw either of my lovely neighbor ladies out there. The sun was shining. Evidently, sunbathing wasn't automatic every weekend day. Too bad.

I checked several times, though -- just in case.

At 7 o'clock sharp, I was ringing the bell at Molly's place. She answered at once (the girl was nothing if not reliable) and stepped outside with me, closing the door behind her.

"What's the matter?" I asked. "Is Sarah on the warpath?"

"Do you mean, is Sarah still mad at you? No, I don't think so. I think she's mad at me -- for giving you the time of day. C'mon, let's make tracks," she said. "Are we taking your car?"

I led her to the passenger seat of my car and opened the door for her. "Did you bring up the idea of my coming over for sunbathing?" Not waiting for Molly's response, I closed the door and walked around to the driver's side.

"Yeah, I warned her you might be coming over," Molly said, "right after I came in from out back yesterday afternoon."

"You actually thought I'd come over?"

"Well, yeah! Why wouldn't I think that?"

"I thought you were just teasing me," I said.

"I was teasing you, Greg -- but that didn't mean I would have been surprised, if you'd have taken me up on it. A lot of guys would have!"

"I would have, too," I said, "if I hadn't been concerned about Sarah's feelings."

"You were just trying to keep peace between the Winthrop and Mathis Clans, right?"

"I worried about that -- and also about keeping peace between the Winthrops and the Petersens."

"Still hoping to score with ol' Sarah, huh?"

"Score? No! I just want things to be... cordial, between -- among -- all three of us!"

"You're such a liar!" Molly said, smiling at me but a little bit serious, too. "You know the peace you want between the Winthrops and the Petersens is spelled P-I-E-C-E."

"I'm more focused on the P-I-E-C-E I want between the Mollies and the Gregs," I said.

"I thought we agreed this was going to be early dinner and early-to-bed," Molly said. "Did you think I meant early-to-bed together?"

"No, of course not! I mean -- not tonight. But if you mean, do I nurse any evil thoughts about climbing into the sack with you -- someday -- well, then, yes. Hell yes! I am guilty as charged!"

"Oh, I know you want to get into my pants!" Molly said. "That goes without saying. But I'm pretty sure you want to get into Sarah's pants, too!"

I didn't say anything in response to that one. I'm not a very good liar.

"That's OK," Molly said. "You don't have to incriminate yourself. Hell, I don't blame you! My Roomy us pretty damned choice!"

"Ummm..."

"No! Don't even ask! No, Sarah and I don't do all those nasty things together that you're imagining. We both like guys -- although, God knows why, sometimes!"

"Y'know, if I was a girl, and had a roommate like one of you two, I'd be down there licking that thing as long as I could make her hold still!"

"Now, that I can believe! And I'll bet it's true, anyway -- even though you're not a girl. Right, Greg?... Greg?"

"Sorry. My mind was wandering, there."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.