No Promises! - Cover

No Promises!

Copyright© 2005 by Tony Stevens

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A brand-new townhouse, a brand-new neighborhood, and two brand-new neighbors, female, young, well-formed and extremely naked, sunning themselves in their back yard. "Oh, my," Greg thought. "I think I'm going to like it here!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Around 4 p.m., the brunette cautiously got up from her lounge chair and wrapped herself in a large towel. I had been alert for the entire process. The unladylike spreading of her legs as she rose from her place, the lovely moment when her right leg swung out over the chair and took its place alongside her left, so that she could rise and stand up, facing away from me and showing me her fantastic ass.

The divine moment when, still naked as the day she was born (but with, presumably, a whole lot more going for her, now) she finally, seemingly reluctantly, wrapped the big towel around her treasures and prepared to go inside.

The redhead's departure was equally memorable. Once again, the knees were spread wide as her bare feet found the stone pavement -- one on either side of the wide lounge chair. "Just hold that pose," I said, and, as if she had heard me, she did! There was that red-haired pussy, all spread out there with nothing between it and my mouth except twenty feet of fresh warm air!

She was saying something to the brunette, now out of my line of vision, but evidently still in the back yard. The redhead evidently couldn't talk and stand up at the same time, so for a lovely, long interval, I had the waning afternoon sun angled-in on that red thatch, lighting it up like a forest fire!

The only way it could have been nicer would have been if I could have smelled it!

But all good things must come to an end, and finally, the redhead also stood up (facing me, God bless her!) and donned her towel.

She was gone! I felt as if I'd lost my last friend! I stayed there, on the floor, by the window, for another fifteen minutes, just in case there was an encore, but there wasn't. It was over.


I finally got my shower, and felt better afterward, even though my mind was still racing, still weighing all the ins and outs. I was a born voyeur. I loved the surprise viewing, the forbidden glance, the occasional deliberate flash from a stranger.

I remembered each and every special event of this kind that I'd ever witnessed -- the coed back at school in the opposite wing of the dorm -- the one who never pulled her shades. I figured there were a couple of dozen of us who still remembered her!

The girl at the bus stop whose starched blouse, a bit too large, gapped open between the buttons and displayed her large, bare breast beneath.

The woman at the swimming pool back home, with the crotch of her loosely fitted bathing suit hanging open, revealing -- presumably inadvertently, a hairy, sexy pussy on display to anyone who happened to look her way.

The woman ahead of me at the supermarket checkout counter, revealing both of her lovely bare breasts every time she leaned down to pick another item out of her cart.

-- All treasured memories, but none, ever, quite as stunning as today's. Two gorgeous young women, stone-nekkid, for ninety minutes, with me close enough that I could have reached them both in one great leap out of my window!


Still, I kept coming back to the same thing: This can't last. There's no way I'm going to be able to reap the benefit of my wonderful new location, because as soon as they find out I'm in here, they're all through, nudity-wise.

The best thing I can do, is come clean. I've gotta show these two babes that their new neighbor is a 100% adult-type grown-up, manly man. That he's not the sort of person who would sit on the floor, huddled up next to his living room window, and sneak peeks at their naked bodies, out there in the sunshine.

Well.

He's not the sort of person who'd do it more than once.

Unless he thought he wouldn't get caught.

And he doesn't think that. He knows there's really no hope to avoid getting caught.

So, I might as well try to be a grown-up, manly-type man.


It was 7 p.m. when I knocked on their door. I figured I'd given them enough time to clean up, maybe have dinner, and settle down with their wine, or tea, or whatever the hell they drank on a Saturday night at 7. And I figured if these two babes were going to be caught home at all on a Saturday night, I'd better drop by early.

I'd been watching out the front for boyfriends, but I hadn't seen any. Jeez. What if they're gay? A couple of naked lesbians for neighbors. Then if I tell them I'm sneaking a peek out the window, they'll really be pissed.

The brunette answered the door and looked at me quizzically. "Yes?"

"Hi. I'm Greg Petersen. I -- I'm your new next-door neighbor!"

"Our new neighbor?"

"Yes -- over there -- in the corner unit. I just -- ahh -- am moving in now."

"Now?"

"Well. Yeah. Today, I'm moving in today."

"Next door?"

"Yeah. Over there." I pointed at my front door.

A lightbulb went off, just over the brunette's head.

"You were -- ahh -- there today?"

"Yes, I was," I said. I decided I'd better try to advance the ball, or I'd be standing on her doorstep until bedtime. "I came by to let you know I was here. I mean -- there. I, umm, saw you earlier -- out in your back yard?"

"Our back yard?" This girl repeated everything I said like a Rogerian psychologist.

"That's right. Earlier."

"Come inside," she said. She turned and shouted into the interior of the apartment. "Molly!"

She turned back to me. I was barely inside. Their front door was still open, with me in the doorway. "I'm Sarah Winthrop," she said.

"Greg Petersen," I said again.

The redhead showed up in the foyer. "This is my roommate, Molly Mathis," the brunette said. "Molly, this is our new neighbor in Linda and Charlotte's house. His name is Greg."

"Hello, Greg" Molly said.

Sarah had appointed herself mistress of ceremonies. "Greg moved in this afternoon," she explained to Molly. "He says he -- saw us -- earlier."

"Oh!" Molly said.

"Yes." Sarah said.

"I smell coffee," I said. "Might I have a cup?"

Sarah stood aside and Molly led me away from the front door and into the kitchen. Sarah closed the front door and followed us.

The coffee was fresh and delicious, and neither of the young women seemed to be preparing to go out for the evening, or otherwise appeared to be in a hurry. I tried to stay calm, sitting there with them, at their kitchen table. They had their clothes on, but every time I looked at them, I saw them, sitting there naked, drinking their coffee.

Sarah kept looking at me like I was one of the exhibits in the Snake House at the zoo.

Finally, Molly spoke. "If you saw us earlier," she began, "it must have been earlier this morning, while you were moving in -- right?"

"Uhh -- no," I said. I didn't see either of you when I was moving in. A couple of friends helped me move in, and we were finished around 2 this afternoon."

"So -- then you saw us earlier -- this afternoon?"

"That's right."

"Out in the back?"

"Yes."

"When we were sunbathing," Sarah said. It wasn't a question.

"Yes."

"Nude."

"Oh, yes!" I said. "You were. I was -- very happy with my choice of apartments!"

"Oh, my God!" Molly said. I don't think she'd been paying much attention, up until then.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.