Blind Alley - Cover

Blind Alley

Copyright© 2005 by The Milkman's Wife

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - This is a story of a woman who is abducted on her way home from work and forced to submit to her captor's whim. He enslaves her mind as he captures her body with his rough sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Violence  

Susan stirred from her restless sleep. She slowly opened her eyes, and the flood of all that had happened to her came rushing in. She had been taken by a man she feared and had reacted to his advances, as a slut would have. She felt shame, but mixed in with that shame was a very warm glow. Again attempting to sit up she found that she was still bound to the exam table. Sometime while she had slept Trevor must have released her bruised pussy lips from the clamps he had installed. She felt a burning between her legs and wondered if any permanent damage had been done down there.

A thin swatch of sunlight was now washing into the large warehouse and she wondered how long she had slept. Her dreams had been filled with danger and terror and arousal. These were many of the same feelings that had been brought out of her during the night's attack on her body. Susan wondered what time it was and where Trevor was hiding. She lay back down to rest her neck and shut her eyes. Thoughts of the things he had done to her came rushing back. She imagined again his assault on her cunt with the large dildo. She swooned when she remembered the fullness of having his hard cock in her ass while he ground the fake one into her pussy. But what bothered her most was how he had urged her to respond verbally to his onslaught. He had forced her to beg, not just for release from her bondage but also for sexual release. As her mind drifted back to how she had felt during his experiments she tensed to realize she had enjoyed the majority of it. He had inflicted pain and she had responded by getting horny and slick with juices. When he had instructed her to reply verbally she had become even wetter and had finally given in to the new feelings being released.

But what Susan didn't know was what else Trevor had in mind for her. Thinking back to just before she had dozed off she now recalled him mentioning something about her lips and all the fun they were yet to have. Wait, he had not said anything as he had draped the sheet over her prone body... but she could swear she had known what he had been thinking as he covered her. That was a little weird.

Hearing a noise off to the left Susan shot her glance in that direction. Trevor was standing just inside what looked to be a large sliding door, like the kind you would see on a barn or something. He carried a medium sized box in his arms, and appeared to be muttering to himself. Perhaps he was thinking of all new ways to hurt her. She still feared for her life, and shuddered to think he might kill her after he was finished with her. She'd have to make a mental note not to do anything to set him off. At this point, she thought his motive was just sexual gratification. But it could go deeper than that... so much deeper. A shiver went up her spine.

Trevor approached the woman he had seduced and half expected her to start ranting and raving about her release. After all, he had promised her freedom if she did everything he told her to do. So far she certainly had, and then some. He had never truly expected this hot wench to respond to his advances as she had. It had almost not been rape. But he knew that if he was going to set her free eventually he would have to do more work on her mind. She needed to leave him with the knowledge that she had wanted everything he had given her. That way he would be safe.

He decided to see if she might respond to a little tender loving care so he set his box down on the floor near the table and moved to her side. Running his fingers through her hair he asked her if she was hungry and thirsty. Licking her parched lips, Susan realized she had not had any food since lunch the day before and the only drink she had had was of the sweet liquid he had administered with the sport bottle last night. She responded to his questions with a definite, "Yes". He then asked her if she would like to be untied and allowed to sit up. Light shone in her eyes telling him of her positive attitude towards the suggestion. He slowly unwrapped the ace bandages he had used to secure her ankles to the stirrups. Gently, realizing her circulation might be a problem, he moved them down to dangle at the foot of the table. Moving to her side her undid her right arm. Then around the head of the table and to the other side, he moved. Trevor did not want to give up all of the hold he had on Susan so, reaching down into the box he had brought in, he retrieved a set of metal handcuffs. Clamping one of the cuffs to her wrist he then attached the other cuff to a metal ring welded to the edge of the table. He would give her some freedom, but knew it would be a mistake to give up too much. Helping her roll to her left he then gave her a boost to swivel and sit on the edge of the stand. Her eyes told him that she was grateful for the movement and new position. His mind flashed to the other "positions" he had dreamed of for her. Getting back to the business at hand, he still felt a stirring in his loins. He could not wait to get more of this bitch's juices flowing onto his cock and dripping down his balls.

Back to the box, he retrieved two sandwiches in Zip-loc Baggies. Removing one, he presented Susan with her meal. He felt a little like a kid giving her the peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but he also knew the energy it would give her would be well needed. Grabbing his own he devoured it in just four bites. Susan was not far behind him in her eating. He would have loved to share a glass of milk with her to wash it down, but the only thing he had to drink was water and orange juice. Not believing that the o.j. would go over well he offered Susan a gulp of the water. Then he gave her one more for the rinse effect. Finishing the bottle with two large gulps he tossed the empty back into the box.

Susan needed to go to the bathroom. She always had to when she woke up and today was no exception. Quietly she whispered, "I have to go pee". Trevor had expected that much and had brought along an aid for the situation. Reaching back into his box of tricks he pulled out a bedpan. How embarrassing Susan thought! Trevor instructed her to lie back down and he would assist her. He saw her embarrassment but didn't really care. She would have to begin to do all that he required without question. She swiveled herself back up onto the table and laid back down. Lifting her hips, she made room for him to slide the pan under her ass. She had to force the pee to come, but when it did she felt much better. Her captor removed the pan and even thought about making her drink some of it. But even the notion of that turned his stomach. He didn't take Susan for someone who got into water sports.

Susan was so grateful for the little bit of freedom he had shown her. She thought about asking him to release her other wrist. But what if he got mad. Maybe he still wanted to use her and then kill her. She thought she'd show him a sign that she was not a threat to him. Clearing her throat, Susan uttered, "Please, let me go from the cuffs? I just need to stretch my legs. I promise not to doing anything wrong". She waited breathlessly to see his reaction. Trevor thought about his bitch's request. It sounded reasonable. Besides, he wanted to show her just a little trust. Speaking sternly he instructed her that she must continue to do all that he said. He would uncuff her from the table but he intended on keeping the cuff on her wrist. She nodded agreement. Quickly Trevor added one more condition, "You must kiss me once I have set your arm free". It was not a question. Again Susan nodded.

Stepping into her as she slid off the table to stand, Trevor pinned her body against it. Moving very slowly, while making sure to get as close to the bitch's curves and body as he could. Deftly he pulled a key from his pocket, undid the cuff and returned the key before Susan knew he had done it. He continued to press his body against hers. He held one leg between hers. Lifting it slightly into her cunt, he also moved in for her promised kiss. Awkwardly at first he slobbered on the girl, but then he found the tip of her tongue through her lips and slowed with the contact. He massaged it with his own, and at the same time gave a little upward lift with his thigh against her crotch. He found that Susan was rewarding his kisses with a mew and a groan. He continued to savor the woman's full lips and mouth as he moved one hand up to the back of her head. Slowly he entwined his fingers in her hair. Trevor could feel his own passion rising and with it the hardest between his legs grew. Sure that she was feeling it at well, he turned slightly and ground his tool into her.

Susan was confused. She should be kneeing this man and running for her life. He was doing things to her she had only let a rare few take part in. But she could not deny the fever that burned in her blood. His animalistic ways were having an affect she was not prepared for, but nor was she prepared to try to stop it from happening. He had the sweetest mouth and the way he held her tight just loosened her more. He was now grinding his crotch into hers and she could feel his hard cock growing. She also felt the dampness returning to her own hot box.

Amongst all of the confusing thoughts running around in her head, Susan was changing her attitude toward the man who had captured her. He was capturing her mind now as well, and it was a sort of release for her: to have someone else doing the thinking. She had been a strong woman who had always thought she wanted to control all of the situations in her life. Maybe her thinking had been wrong. Maybe she just wanted someone who was willing to be in control himself.

Trevor's hardness was searing through his jeans now. She thought about how it had felt to have his rod buried deep inside her. Sweat beaded up on her brow as she recalled the night before. Even then she had hungered to see his cock, taste it, take it into her mouth and nurse on it. Trevor finally broke contact with here lips and nestled his mouth into her ear. His hot breath sounded like crashing waves. Waves that were rocking her with the beat, and causing her pelvic to thrust forward with each breathe. It felt so good to be hard against him.

Knowing it was time to continue the training since he had gotten such a delicious response to his onslaught, Trevor stepped back from his captive. She nearly collapsed from the weakness in her knees. He caught her just before she hit the ground and aided her in landing comfortably on her knees. Seeing his opportunity he told her to stay where she was. He had a gift for her. "Close your eyes, my dear, " he instructed. Stepping back in reach of the box her removed yet another item. This was going to be the best gift. He slowly bent over and set a beautiful studded collar about his bitch's neck. Instinctively Susan reached up to determine what her gift had been. Feeling with her fingers she gasped when she realized it was not a necklace. Fire rose from her eyes to meet his look of dominance. His eyes told her not to ruin this moment for him. Speaking softly Trevor told her that she would come to appreciate this item more than any she had ever received before. Immediately Susan knew it was true and she dropped her eyes. A sense of belonging swept over her and she enjoyed it.

Now that Trevor was sure the girl knew who was boss, he was going to get some pleasure. Standing in front of his wench he slowly unzipped his jeans. Her eyes grew large as he uncurled his cock from his pants. It sprung to attention. And attention was what he intended to get. Stepping right up to Susan's mouth, he placed the tip of it on her lips. "Suck me," was all he could utter past the lump in his throat. Susan licked her lips and opened her mouth slightly. Using the tip of her tongue to make first contact she gingerly slipped it into the slit on its head. Then, like a woman possessed she devoured the entire thing down her throat. Sucking and fondling him she took control of this cock. She loved sucking cock. It made her feel like she was showing her passion and love for a man. Looking up to Trevor's face she knew that he was enjoying her avarice. His eyes were big and bold but glazed. He was definitely liking this treatment. Moving his right hand to the top of his head he guided her motions. With more and more thrust he pumped his shaft into her mouth. Susan's eyes were watering, he was gagging her with his powerful jabs, but she did not want to push him away. She wanted to be sure that he got exactly what he wanted. Just then, he reached down with his left hand and took possession of the collar around his slave's neck. Pulling her whole face into his crotch and holding it in place Trevor pumped his ass as he emptied his balls down her throat. ARRRGGGHHH!

Realizing that Susan was choking he released her suddenly and she fell sprawled out on the floor. She has his thick juices on her chin and she wiped it away with her hand. His opportunity! "Stop!" he shouted. Susan's eyes flared and she froze in mid motion. "You will never waste my cum by wiping it away! Lick it off your hand and savor it's taste". "You will do that any time that I give my seed to you. Do you understand?" Afraid again, Susan just nodded her head in assent.

"Now, get your ass back up on the table!" Trevor's eyes filled with fire, He had to keep this wench controlled. Her obedience thus far had been very good, but devotion was needed for his protection. And he knew just how to gain that total control. Obviously she was a hot sexy woman, but had she ever explored her hidden side. Had she ever let any man bring her to the brink of insanity with sex? He would find out. He wanted that more than anything else right now: to free her, to allow her to be just as nasty and dirty and sinful as she wanted, without repercussions.

Susan hopped to her feet and without a blink of his eyes she had her butt firmly planted back on the table. "Good girl", Trevor cooed. He reached out to stroke her chin with his fingers. She flinched but then realized he was not going to hit her. She leaned her cheek softly against his touch.

This man who wanted her obedience must also want her devotion, Susan thought. He had such tenderness about him when she did what he asked. She tried to relax herself and just see what was next. Her curiosity had been aroused. Trevor again reached down into his box of tricks. First he brought out a glass candle, the kind you see sold in grocery stores, with some religious scene on it she couldn't make out. Next he took out the clamps he had used on her the night before. Those made Susan flinch again. It had hurt when he had first placed them on, but she does not recall pain after the first minute or so. And lastly, he took out a small leather ring looking thing. Susan knew what that was. She had seen something like it in the back of a dirty magazine she had looked at once. "I think that is a cock ring," she thought to herself. But this did not look like a simple cock ring. It had some sort metal studs on it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.