Curiosity - Cover

Curiosity

Copyright© 2005 by SoapyLisa

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tomorrow around lunch. I thought we'd spend the day together and get more comfortable with each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Debbie and I had been talking on the phone for about half an hour now. Our conversation was not relaxed and comfortable. Finally she got down to the subject that was on both our minds.

"John," she said hesitantly, "I'm going to do it."

My heart jumped in my chest. Even after two weeks of discussion my feelings still weren't clear. With a dry mouth I asked, "Okay. What can I do?", knowing full well there wasn't anything.

But she managed to surprise me. "You can be there with me. I talked to Amy and she says it's fine. She says you're cute." she added with a nervous titter.

"Um, right. Why do you want me there? I thought you-"

"I'd like you with me for moral support." she said quietly, "I know what I said, and I do want to do it very much. I'd just like you with me."

My head was spinning. "This is nuts!" I said giddily.

"Life usually is." she answered philosophically. "Well, do you want to? You always told me it was your favorite fantasy..." she teased.

I had to laugh. "Fantasy's one thing. This is real life, though. When are we getting together?"

"Tomorrow around lunch. I thought we'd spend the day together and get more comfortable with each other."

"All right." I sighed. We made plans to meet at a restaurant at noon the next day and said our goodbyes. I was sweating when I hung up the phone.

I didn't know if I was going to be able to handle this or not.

Debbie and Amy worked together in the same office and had known each other for a long time. As long as Debbie had known me, at least. Debbie had also known that Amy was bisexual. What she hadn't known was that Amy had been attracted to her almost from the start. Two weeks ago, over a private lunch, Amy finally broke down and told her. Later that evening I received a very agitated phone call.

"I-I didn't know what to say." Debbie had told me. "I never had a woman look me straight in the eye and tell me she wanted to sleep with me before!"

There was a very long pause on the phone before she answered. "I don't know", "You don't know?" I repeated, quite astounded.

"No." She said. Another pause. "I've known her for a couple years. Some... sometimes I kinda wondered what it would be like. With her."

I swallowed hard. I couldn't believe it! I was getting jealous of another woman! Debbie and I had been lovers for over a year and neither one of us had gone to bed with anyone else. I had never had the slightest inkling of this secret desire before.

However, one of the things that had kept us together was mutual supportiveness and not interfering in the other's decisions. I sighed, "Well, it's up to you. You think you want to do this?"

"I don't know." She repeated. "I think I might. Just once."

"All right." I said, trying to ignore the feelings churning inside of me.

We met for lunch at a small restaurant over by her place. Debbie and Amy were together by the door waiting for me. Debbie was dressed in a loose cotton shirt and tan shorts, showing off her nicely toned legs. She wore her long blonde hair loosely about her shoulders. She was beautiful and I wanted her on the spot.

Amy was a brunette, wearing a tank top and fairly tight jeans, which showed her curves nicely. She didn't wear a bra, and her nipples poked through the thin fabric, distracting my attention. Debbie noticed and frowned, so I tried to keep my eyes to myself. Not an easy task, believe me. I opened the door and ushered them in.

Lunch was nice but conversation was sparse. I think we were all a little nervous and uptight about things. Afterwards we decided to go over to Debbie's apartment because she had the nicest place. It was still early afternoon so I put a movie on her VCR and we sat on the couch together, watching it and not saying much of anything. After the show was over I finally announced "This isn't working. We need to get more comfortable with each other."

"I have an idea." Amy spoke up. "Let's adjourn to the hot tub for a while. At least we'll relax."

Good idea. We went into different rooms and switched into bathing suits. When I came out I saw Debbie wearing her usual green and white one piece but Amy had borrowed that red string bikini that Debbie had never quite gotten the nerve to wear. The effect was quite spectacular, as Amy was more buxom than Deb and the fabric strained to hold her up, but I made a point of not looking too thoroughly or Deb would start fuming again. But I did notice her stealing more than one glance at Amy herself as we walked down to the hot tub at the center of the complex. Maybe this was working after all...

Apparently everybody else was busy because the pool area was deserted. Fine by me. Debbie stepped into the tub and just sat down but Amy lowered herself into the steaming water with a grace I had to admire. I just jumped in with a splash and aggravated squeals from the others. Amy remarked, "I guess some people never grow up..."

Debbie replied, "Yeah, but I've had a year to get used to it." I smiled and said nothing. A good general knows enough not to push matters when he's outnumbered.

Eventually the heat and afternoon sun made us a little drowsy and relaxed. Eventually we started talking. Amy talked about how she had been attracted to Debbie for a long time but was afraid to say anything for fear of ruining a good friendship. Some people treated gays and bisexuals like lepers and it took her a long time to trust Deb enough to open up finally. Then Debbie said she had always been a little curious about bisexuality, and wondered what it was like to feel a woman's touch. She even admitted that she was feeling a definite attraction towards Amy, and seeing her in that bikini was a definite turn-on.

I admitted to my original misgivings, and confessed to a little jealousy at first. Debbie pushed me good-naturedly. "You dummy. I'm not about to leave you for another girl or guy! I think it'd do us both some good to loosen up a bit, though." Reluctantly I agreed. The intimacy of the situation was beginning to turn me on as well, though. I ran my foot up Debbie's leg playfully. I felt something strange and looked down to see Amy was doing the same to Deb's other leg. Both girls smiled at me as if I'd just discovered a guilty secret. My heart gave a small leap and my cock became hard almost at once. I was shocked by the strength and immediacy of my reaction.

For a while we all played footsie under the water. At one point Amy ran her foot all the way up to my crotch and against the front of my swimsuit, feeling my still erect penis. She smiled knowingly as she caressed it several times with her foot before taking it back. I looked at Debbie and didn't see any more jealousy in her eyes, but rather smoldering passion. This hot tub was getting hotter by the minute.

Deb moved over by Amy and touched her, under the water. Amy responded and I watched as they caressed each other, slowly, sensuously. I watched in amazement as Deb's hand slid down Amy's back and slipped into the rear of her bikini bottom to caress her ass underneath. Amy was returning the favor as best could with Deb's one-piece. They moved closer together and their mouths met and I cleared my throat loudly.

Both girls looked at me as if shaken from a dream. I said, "I really hate to interrupt but we ARE in direct view of about 40 different apartments out here..."

Debbie back off across the tub so fast she slipped and would have gone under if I hadn't caught her. Amy was looking around wildly trying to spot any faces in the windows. They were both blushing bright red and I didn't blame them. It was about time we got out, anyway.

We toweled off on the concrete, maintaining careful decorum all the while, and dripped our way back to Debbie's apartment. On the landing, Amy said, "You know, I've been thinking, is there really any need to change back to our clothes?"

Of course I didn't get it right off, and said, "We can't wear these suits in the house. What will we wear?" Amy stared at me until the meaning sunk in.

We piled in through the door and Deb and I headed for the master bath while Amy made for the spare. In the master bathroom we peeled our suits off and jumped in the shower together, washing each other with a bar of Camay soap. I ran my soapy hands up and down her slick body and she moaned in pleasure. "Excited?" I asked.

"Yessss..." she replied in a breathy voice. Then she rinsed off and she soaped me up, taking a little extra time at my cock, which stood straight out stiff as a board. Then she rubbed up against me, her hard pink nipples brushing my chest as my soapy slippery cock pressed against her lower belly. We held each other like that for a moment before we broke and showered the rest of the soap away.

As we dried ourselves I took advantage of our last private moment and asked, "How are you feeling about all this?"

She paused for a moment, reflecting. "I... don't know. Back in the tub I shocked myself. The attraction was incredible! I'd never felt like that before... except with you." She threw her arms around me in a ferocious hug. I hugged her back, she smelled so nice, I was really enjoying the affection.

Finally we had dallied long enough. Suits and towels were hung up and we stood at the door, nude, ready to go out and face whatever there was to face. Debbie swallowed hard and nodded, and I opened the door.

Amy stepped out into the hall and leaned against the doorway, her hand on one bare hip, smiling. True to her word, she too was nude. Those magnificent breasts hung gorgeously free, large pink nipples begging to be touched and caressed. She kept herself in good shape, and it showed in her well toned form. The dark triangle of her pubic hair was a sharp contrast to her light skin, making her seem somehow more naked as if that were possible. I took her in from head to toe unabashedly, and she did the same to me. This girl was definitely not shy anymore.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.