Door-to-door Sales Woman - Cover

Door-to-door Sales Woman

by Robby

Copyright© 2005 by Robby

Erotica Sex Story: We should learn to shut the door... maybe not!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

I came home one night, tired, frustrated and thinking of a million other things. I enjoy coming home though, my beautiful wife Crystal is so attentive to my needs and is always there to hear about the problems of my day. Coming home is the highlight of my day, just because I know she is there for me. We share our stories at the end of each day over dinner, then it is time to rest and just enjoy being with each other.

Crystal always likes to surprise me and please me, anything from just a beautiful smile to the best sex any man could enjoy.

On this night I came home, and all went as normal, a big hug and a passionate kiss, but tonights kiss was a little longer than normal, I enjoy her tongue licking my lips, and I enjoy exploring her beautiful lips and mouth with my tongue.

We had dinner and retired to the lounge room, where we cuddled up to watch the nights tv. Crystal was wearing her casual tight track pants and no knickers as usual. She knew I loved that. She has the body that any 18 year old would die for, and I love to stare at her sexy ass.

We snuggled under the blankets and I started rubbing up between her legs, I could feel the warmth from her hot pussy already, and new that she was ready for a bit of action. I love to tease her, I am not the kind of guy that likes to rush into it, always a lot of foreplay to get those juices going.

I kept fingering the inside of her leg, being careful to miss her pussy. I could feel her pushing her hips up trying to get me to finger her warm smooth hairless clit, but I kept "missing" the spot. She knew I was teasing, she loved it. I could tell by her eyes being closed and her breathing getting deeper.

I felt her hand running along my leg, grabbing for my cock. I let her. I knew she would want to stroke me as I played with her.

By now she was laying on the couch, on her back, with her head in my lap. One leg draped over the edge and the other bent up along the back of the couch. I could feel her wetness soaking her pants. Still I slowly run my fingers up along the inside of her legs, along the outside of her beautiful little slit, but still not touching her treasure. My god she was soaked.

By now she had my cock out and stroking softly, licking me as I caressed her. Every so often I would take my hand up under her shirt and play with her nipples, squeeze her tits.

I could feel her hips squirming wanting more attention, so I would slide my hand back down to her hips, this time sliding her pants down to expose her wet clean slit. I can smell the sweet juice flowing from her love hole. I do all I can to resist sticking my fingers up cunt.

I keep teasing a little more, this time I catch some juice on my fingers as the run along her lips. I take my finger to my mouth and taste it. God she is so sweet. I go back for a little more and this time I rub it on the tip of my cock. She loves to lick her juice from my cock. She takes me into her mouth and takes all my little dribbles of cum the she has worked out of my balls and cleaning her cunt juice from my cock.

By now I am ready to fuck her mouth and give her a fingering like never before. Now I go for her clit and slide my finger over her little love bud, circling and playing, pinching and flicking. So wet, so warm, so tight. Everyday is like the first time, I even have trouble getting one finger inside her tight little fuck hole. I work my way in and bury my finger into her nice and deep, I hear her moan while she is sucking my cock with long sensuous strokes.

Her pants off, and her legs spread wide, it is time for me to suck on that little cunt. She loves to be licked. I have licked her for so long before I even got a pillow and put my head on and licked her for god knows how long.

I left her on the couch and got on my knees on the floor, starting at her love bud I sucked it hard. She grabbed my head and pushed it down. She wanted my whole face stuck in between her legs. I got right to work to clean her up. So much wetness already. I slurp on her juice. With one hand on my head she is rubbing her tits and pulling her nipples with the other. I stay and lick her pussy and her slit until she cums at least two or three times in my mouth. She bucks my face with her hips and pushes my in each time she cums. I slide down and lift her legs up so I can get a good look at her tight little ass. I work my tongue around her ass with my finger rubbing her clit and a finger or two stuck up her cunt. I then slide my tongue up her ass hole. She groans and moans and helps me with the fingering so I can slide one of my fingers into her tight puckered little asshole.

After another stream of cumming from her cunt I lick her bald pussy and cover my face in her wetness. I slide back up and suck on her tits and then plant my lips on hers. She licks my face and kisses me hard. The taste of pussy, even her own gets her going. She loves to get messy, the messier and slipperier the better.

By know my cock is aching to fuck her. While I am kissing her I slide a hand down to open her tight little cunt, and put the tip of my cock just on the edge of her opening. She knows whats coming and is waiting. I can feel her warm juice flowing like a tap over the end of my prick.

I like to tease her when I fuck her as well, but sometimes it does just as much for me. I push the tip of my cock just into her entrance and pull my hips back a little so she cant take any more of me in. I control how much cock she gets.

With her leg still over the edge of the couch and I am laying on top of her, I control what she is getting. I pull out of her and move my cock up to her mouth. She opens up and swallows me down, all the way. She opens up and my entire cock disappears down her throat, she squeezes my smooth hairless balls as she swallows me down. I take my hand and slide a couple of fingers up inside her.

At this point we are ready to fuck. I am ready to shove my cock up inside her and fill her full of cum... but wouldn't you know it... it would only be the phone or someone at the door... Well there was a knock at the door... Someone selling someshit I am sure... The front door is open with only the flyscreen there, who knows what this person has heard... oh well fuck em...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.