In the Navy - Cover

In the Navy

Copyright© 2005/2020 to Argon

Chapter 9: Anita

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 9: Anita - The story of a young officer, Anthony Carter, in the British Royal Navy during the Napoleonic Wars. Inspired by the novels by C.S. Forester. First in the Anthony Carter Universe.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Military   Oral Sex  

HMS Clyde, en route from Kingston, Jamaica, with a convoy of 22 merchantmen, sighted Ushant in the early morning hours of a bleak January day in 1805. The biting cold was unaccustomed to her crew after months of service in the Caribbean. As they entered the English Channel, the impending end of the journey somewhat boosted the morale of the men who had to fight with frozen sails on the ice-covered yards of the big frigate. Captain Carter had ordered the shortening of their topsails to maintain the windward position of his ship relative to the convoy of merchantmen.

In the English Channel, there was an increased risk of an enemy encounter. The French had privateers preying on British convoys. The capture of just one Westindiaman would make a corsair captain a rich man. However, the prevailing weather, gusty winds just below gale force, and the bitter cold would make those privateers less adventurous. For whatever reason, Clyde and her consorts did not sight a single sail on their mad rush before the western wind, and by the next morning, they reached the protected waters of the Spithead where Clyde discharged the ships of the convoy.

Since he had sailed under Admiralty orders, Tony obtained a passage on the Navy post chaise to London for the next day whilst he left the ship in charge of his capable First Lieutenant for refitting. He spent the first night on shore in his newly acquired house off Portsmouth’s High Street. The lawyer, Mr. Hogsbotham, had procured a temporary caretaker for the house, but it was barely fit to live in.

Tony Carter regretted that Rose Mulcahy had not come to join him in Portsmouth, especially since he had to find a place to stay for the young renegade nun, Inés Ruiz. In addition, his personal belongings from his Kingston household were on one of the merchantmen he had escorted, and they had to be transported into his new house. In the end, he entrusted young Samuel Wilson and his personal coxswain, John Little, with the supervision of his household in his absence. Together with Inés, they were to make the place habitable. The arrangement allowed Samuel Wilson to lodge with his sister, a fact for which the boy was grateful. Just before the end of the journey, he had been promoted from volunteer to midshipman, and he was bursting to tell his sister about his first journey and the adventures he had seen.

The next morning found Captain Carter on his way to London. The post chaise dropped him off at the Royal George Inn in the early afternoon, where he secured a room for the night and changed into a new shirt and uniform. He walked to the admiralty with his report under his arm and registered at the reception. A half hour later, a Royal Marines sergeant approached him.

“Mr. Marsden is ready to see you, Sir Anthony.”

Mr. Marsden was the deputy secretary to their lordships, and he was a younger copy of Mr. Nepean.

“Welcome back, Sir Anthony! Now if you give me this report and make yourself comfortable in this chair, I can give it my attention. There is some port in that carafe if you care for a glass.”

Tony helped himself to a small glass of port while Mr. Marsden studied the report. When finished he looked up and smiled.

“You have been around, Sir Anthony. You mention that the Spanish governor of Cartagena has assured you of his personal friendship?”

“Indeed, Sir,” Tony answered.

“Splendid, we never know when this may come in handy. And this fellow Dessaline, do you think we can trust him?”

There was just a faint hint of an edge in those words, and Tony answered carefully.

“As I wrote in my report, Sir, the self styled Emperor Dessaline has betrayed people in the past. He hates all white people. The General Vaval with whom I had the contact is an honest man, but he admits that he has little influence on Dessaline. In my opinion, Sir, we have to be watchful of the situation.”

Marsden sighed.

“What you say is in agreement with the opinion of the Foreign Office, Captain. Well, it was worth the try, and maybe he will keep the agreement. I shall pass your report to their Lordships, of course, along with your oral assessment. For the time being, I suggest you return to Portsmouth and your ship and wait for your next orders. Thank you for your time.”

Tony bowed in return and left. He had the evening to himself and he decided to pay a visit to Anita Heyworth. He found a one-horse cab and soon, he reached the familiar house. Walking up the stairs he knocked on the door to Anita’s lodgings. The door was opened and a maid looked at him with cocked eyebrows.

“I am Sir Anthony Carter. I am a friend of Miss Heyworth. Would you kindly announce me?”

“Miss Heyworth does not receive visitors, Sir Anthony. If you want to see her, you have to buy a theatre ticket.”

“I believe, she will see me,” Tony retorted. “Now be so kind and tell her I am here.”

Before the reluctant maid could do anything, however, a voice came from within.

“Is that you, Tony? Martha, show Sir Anthony into the living room! I shall be with you in a second.”

Shrugging, the maid led him into the living room, and Tony remembered his first visit when he and Anita had spent the night talking in this room. He was not left alone for long, though, because Anita rushed in and threw herself into his arms.

“You’re back! When did you arrive?”

“Just yesterday. I came to London with the morning post. My business with the Admiralty is finished, and I thought I’d pay you the promised visit.”

“This is lovely! Let me kiss you first!”

It was a long kiss which left them both breathless. Then she held Tony at arm’s length.

“How long can you stay in London?”

“A few days, I suppose. There are no urgent tasks for me, in fact, they told me to wait for orders.”

“That’s marvellous. In three days, I’ll have a premiere. Tartuffe. One of Richard Wilbur’s English adaptations of Molière. I play the Elmire. Would you like to be my company during the premiere night?”

“Are you sure, Anita? It would be a delight for me.”

“I am sure. And don’t be so sure about the delight. You haven’t seen me yet.”

“Do I get to see you? It must be too late to obtain tickets for a premiere.”

“Of course you must see me, silly! I can find tickets for you.”

“In that case, it will be my pleasure. Do you have plans for tonight?”

“I had planned on revising my role once more. And tomorrow, we have the final costume fitting. In the afternoon I shall meet two of my best friends, and I cannot disappoint them. Day after tomorrow, there is costume rehearsal. That will be a mad day. I’m so sorry, Tony, but I cannot go out with you before the premiere night. Please understand and forgive me.”

Tony smiled to hide his disappointment.

“It is not a problem, Anita. I shall return to Portsmouth then, to organise a few things. I shall be back in three days and arrange for a few days’ stay. Is that agreeable with you?”

“Yes. I am sorry, Tony. I would like nothing better than spending the next days with you, but I have my responsibilities. Thank you for being so understanding.”

She kissed him again with feeling.

“The ticket for you will be at the Royal George when you’ll return. You are staying at the George, aren’t you?”

“Yes, thank you. I guess I better leave you to your preparations. Don’t drive yourself too much.”

“You are sweet, Tony. I really look forward to being with you. You will come, won’t you?”

“I would not miss the chance to see you for the World! Au revoir!”

Tony walked back to the inn, deep in thought. If he was honest, he was disappointed that Anita did not have time for him. But on the bright side, she had asked him to be her companion on premiere night. Tony was dimly aware that this was a distinction for which he would be envied for by a lot of gentlemen, and this gave him some solace.

The next morning saw Captain Carter in the coach back to Portsmouth. He arrived in the early afternoon and went straight to the harbour. At a signal from the shore, his gig came over from the Clyde to bring him on board. Lt. Fortescue gave him a rundown of what had happened over the last two days. There were some documents to be signed, too, but after two hours, Tony had himself rowed to the shore again, from where he walked the short distance to his house accompanied by his coxswain.

When he entered his home, he saw that a lot had been done in his absence. The house looked almost inhabited now. There were items of furniture and decorations that had to go, of course, such as paintings of the former owner’s family, but it was comforting to see his own linens on his bed and his clothes in the dressing room.

“You did a very good job, Mr. Little,” he said.

“Mr. Wilson and his sister helped, Sir, and Inés, too, I mean Miss Ruiz, begging your pardon.”

Now, was there or was there not a blush under the ebony skin of the tall African? Perhaps little Inés had not wasted time.

“Miss Wilson helped, too?” Tony asked.

“Yes, Sir. She showed us where to put things and helped In... , Miss Ruiz, to get the kitchen cleaned.”

“Did they get along?”

“Mighty fine, Sir. Miss Ruiz will learn at Miss Wilson’s shop, she said.”

“Yes, that was the idea. I suppose, I shall walk over to Mulberry Street and talk to Miss Wilson and thank her,” Tony sighed.

He was not entirely at ease with that visit. He was not sure how the lovely seamstress felt about him after their brief tryst and with her brother now a member of Clyde‘s gunroom.

The shop looked appealing from the outside, Tony thought. There was a shop window with a white dress draped over a high backed chair. Hesitantly, he opened the door and a chime sounded.

“I’ll be right with you!” he heard Elizabeth’s voice from the back, and then quick steps followed.

If she had reservations about him, she did not show them because she flung herself into his arms.

“Oh, Tony, you’re back! What a nice surprise! Let me look at you!”

“Hello, Elizabeth,” Tony smiled his relief, “how are you faring? This is certainly a very nice shop.”

“Thank you, I rather like it myself,” she beamed. “And business is wonderful. I shall need an apprentice soon to handle all the work.”

“Well, I think I found you one, didn’t I?” Tony laughed.

“You mean Ines?” she asked. “Tell me, what is she to you?”

“I promised to bring her to safety. She did us a great service and I owe her. That’s all.”

“You don’t think your Mr. Little has cast an eye on her?”

“If he does, good for him,” Tony answered. “He is a free man, a volunteer. He is free, how do the Americans say, ‘free in his pursuit of happiness’.”

“The way she looks at him, his happiness may not be far,” Elizabeth opined. “But enough of that. To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?”

“I just came to see how my favourite tenant, well, employee, is faring. I also want to invite you to dinner.”

“Dinner?” she asked with cocked eyebrows. “Will I get something to eat?”Then a grin spread over her face.

“Your face was priceless,” she laughed, “don’t worry, I’d love to dine with you. When and where?”

“Can I pick you up at eight?”

“That would be fine. I’ll finish and get dressed. Carpenter’s again?”

“Your wish is my command. I can make do with fresh food for a change. I’ll pick you up at eight.”

He turned to leave, but Elizabeth stopped him with her hand on his shoulder.

“Don’t I rate a kiss anymore?”

Tony smiled at her and gave her a chaste kiss.

“That is all I get?” she asked with a fake pout.

“Elizabeth, we need to talk and clear up a few things. I cannot just take you for granted. I must think of your future, too.”

“I know, Tony. I don’t think we should continue our affair either. Among other things, getting with child would really mess things up for me. Let’s talk this over during dinner.”

Tony nodded and gave her another kiss, this time with some feeling.

It was later that evening, after they had shared a pleasant dinner, that they discussed the sensitive issues between them.

“Elizabeth, it was reckless of me to seduce you. Now, I know you were no virgin, but I still feel bad.”

“Anthony, you needn’t feel bad. I had a wonderful night. I felt good. But, same as you, I would prefer a less intimate relationship. As discreet as we may be, things may become public. Being known as harlot would really hurt my standing with my customers.”

“You have a point there, Elizabeth. So what do we do? Can we remain friends? I would like to be there for you should you ever need a friend.”

Elizabeth smiled. “I would love to be your friend.”

Tony raised his glass.

“To friendship then?”

“To friendship,” Elizabeth replied, “and thank you for taking such good care of Samuel.”

“Don’t thank me, he is a great youth. He has a future in the Navy, you know.”

“Let us not start this again, please.”

“Well, what do you want to talk about?”

“Your coat. It’s really a bad fit, and the seams look like they were done by a three-year-old.”

“What are you talking? This is my second-best coat. It cost me a small fortune.”

“Your tailor cheated you. This was made for another person. They probably let out the seams to allow for your long arms, and they made darts in the back because you are slender in the waist. Now the cloth creases in the wrong places.”

“You mean, it was a used coat?” Tony asked incredulously.

“Not necessarily. Probably made for another person who did not pay or did not pick it up. The epaulettes are very good quality, though, and the buttons too. You see, it is an expensive coat, but it was never made for you.”

Tony laughed bitterly.

“I am an easy target for cheaters, I do not know enough about these matters. Can you make it fit better?”

Elizabeth shook her head emphatically.

“That would only make it worse. No, but I can make you a wonderful new coat. You have a perfect figure for uniforms. I’d take the embroidery, the buttons and epaulettes from the old ones, so it’ll just be the cloth.”

“How long would that take? I have to appear at a reception in London the day after tomorrow. That would be the gala uniform, of course.”

“Come early tomorrow. Don’t forget your old coat. You’ll have it tomorrow night. In exchange, you’ll let me do all your uniforms in the future.”

Tony grinned. “I’ll be at your shop at seven. But what about Inés? Would you be willing to take her on?”

“You don’t want to keep her?”

“I have no housekeeper. I can’t let a girl run my house while I’m away. You said you may need an apprentice, and she has worked in a tailor’s shop before.”

Elizabeth nodded.

“Why not? I can use some help. Bring her along tomorrow. There is a sleeping chamber upstairs that she can use. She can start tomorrow.”

“You know that she has some funds, do you?”

“No, I didn’t.”

“She received a considerable sum of gold coins and a fine necklace and arm rings from the governor of Cartagena and his wife. I shall place the money and the valuables in a bank vault for her. She’ll have a nice dowry whenever she chooses to marry.”

“Samuel received some money, too.”

“Yes, from the same source. He discovered that there were prisoners in that monastery.”

“I know, he’s told me the story at least thrice,” Elizabeth grinned. “If it hadn’t been for the money he could show, I would have never believed such an outlandish story.”

Tony laughed.

“Yes, people are strange. And greed is common, even among those who have vowed to dispense with worldly goods.”

Tony escorted Elizabeth back to Mulberry Street. At her door, Elizabeth quickly gave him a chaste kiss on his cheek.

“Good night, and thank you for being so understanding.”

“Thank you for fixing my coats,” Tony grinned back. “I’ll be here at seven. Good night, Elizabeth.”

Tony was relieved when he walked back home. He had worried about hurting the young woman. He liked her, but there was no deep level of understanding like he had shared with Anita, nor the consuming attraction he had felt for Harriet.

When he arrived at his home, he called for Inès. She came down from her room flustered and out of breath. Tony grinned.

“Have you seen John Little?” he asked innocently.

Her deep blush told him what had been going on. Tony decided it was none of his business.

“He is upstairs. You want me fetch him?” she asked hopefully.

“No Inés, please sit down here.”

She sat, obviously afraid of what would come.

“Don’t worry, Inés. Nothing is amiss. I have good news for you. Miss Wilson has agreed to accept you as an apprentice in her tailor’s shop. Tomorrow, I shall bring you to see her. She has a room for you, so you can live with her.”

Inés smiled, obviously relieved.

“Miss Wilson is nice woman. I like work for her.”

“We shall also go to a bank tomorrow. You know what a bank is?”

“To sit?” she asked dubiously.

“No,” Tony laughed, “a bank is a place where you can leave your money and gold for safeguarding. The banker guarantees the safety. I want you to put your money and your necklace and rings there. That way, nobody can steal them. And when you marry one day, you will have a dowry.”

Inés nodded.

“But what do I eat when my money is away?” she remembered.

“You will have a bed and food with Miss Wilson. And if you need money, you can always go to the bank and get back some money.”

Inés smiled and nodded.

“Is good.”

With that settled, Tony went up to the second floor and in his bedroom. He shrugged off his coat and breeches. Tomorrow, he would need to find a housekeeper. With this resolution, he slipped underneath the blankets and fell asleep quickly.

Years of habit made him wake up at four bells in the morning watch. His brain needed some time to realise the unaccustomed surroundings, but then he threw off the blanket and proceeded to light a lamp. In the dim light of the lamp, he made some effort to wash and shave. It was a rare pleasure to have fresh water for his personal hygiene. Once finished, he clothed and climbed upstairs. He knocked on Inés’s door to wake her. He grinned when he heard the whispering from inside. Apparently, she and John Little had made the best of her last night in Tony’s house.

“Wake up, Inés!” he called. “We need to be ready soon. Don’t forget to pack your belongings.”

He also knocked on the door of John Little’s room and, without waiting for an answer, shouted “Rise and shine!”.

He was busy in the kitchen when Little came down. He was flustered to see his Captain prepare breakfast, but Tony waved away his objections.

“I’ll try to find a housekeeper today. There’s got to be an agency in town. Don’t worry, you can do the clean up afterwards.”

Inés came in, and they shared a frugal breakfast before Tony and the girl left. John Little insisted on carrying his Captain’s coats, and Tony suspected that he wanted to learn the exact location of Inés’s new home. At Elizabeth’s house, they were welcomed with freshly brewed tea. Then, Elizabeth took his measurements. She told him to be back in the early afternoon for a fitting and then she ushered the men out, claiming that she was too busy.

Accompanied by his coxswain, Tony directed his steps to his attorney’s residence. Mr. Hogsbotham was still busy breaking his fast, and so he invited his client to share this important meal with him. Over breakfast, Tony was able to extract some information from the solicitor, and an hour later, he was standing in the office of one Mr. Tolly, the proprietor of an employment agency. He explained his needs to Mr. Tolly and stressed the urgency. Mr. Tolly clucked his teeth in thought and then told Tony that he had a likely candidate for the position of housekeeper. He promised to contact her immediately and have her interview Tony that very afternoon. It would be better to wait with the hiring of other servants until the new housekeeper could help with the selection, Mr. Tolly suggested.

Hoping fervently that the man would keep his promises, Tony then turned to the harbour. He went on board the Clyde and in two busy hours finished the necessary paperwork. Mr. Fortescue was a dream come true for a captain. He knew what things to be left for his captain to decide. On the other side, he handled all other tasks with relentless élan. In the eight months as his second in command, Tony had not seen the need for a single word of criticism. Seeing that the refitting of the Clyde was proceeding smoothly, he informed Mr. Fortescue of his trip to London. Clearly, the First Lieutenant enjoyed the prospect of being in command for a few more days. Tony invited him to stay for lunch, and while they ate, they were able to discuss a few more topics, mostly the necessary promotions or replacements of crew members. Dr. Turner was retiring from the service, and they needed a new surgeon. After lunch, Tony dictated a brief letter to the Navy Office asking for the appointment of a new surgeon.

It was time to leave for the tailor’s shop when he was finished. Elizabeth had been busy, and she let him try on the loosely hefted new coat. Even Tony could notice the different, comfortable fit of the broadcloth uniform. Inés had already been busy scavenging his old gala uniform for epaulettes, buttons and other ornaments, and Elizabeth promised the gala coat to be ready by supper time. Tony thanked her for her efforts and went home. He had barely arrived when the doorbell rang. A petite woman, her black hair in a severe bun, all dressed in black, stared at him when he opened the door.

“I am Nadine Blacket,” she stated with a noticeable French accent. “Mr. Tolly informed me zat you need a ‘ousekeeper.”

“Yes, indeed,” Tony answered quickly. “Why don’t you come in?”

He led her to the study and asked her to be seated. He noticed that she sat upright and on the edge of the seat. She was obviously nervous. He briefly explained the situation of his household and told her that his old housekeeper had married and would not move to England. At the mentioning of marriage he noticed a brief expression of anguish on her face. He then made the connection between that sign of anguish and her black dress. She must be recently widowed. After giving her some more information, he then asked her about her background.

“As you may ‘ave noticed, Sir Anthony, I am French, or was French. My fazzer fled France during ze reign of terror, and I grew up in Exeter. My mozzer died early, and as ze eldest daughter, I led my fazzer’s ‘ousehold. Four years ago, I married John Blacket, a Portsmouz merchant. Zis was against my fazzer’s will ‘o wanted me to marry one of ze French emigrès, and ‘e ‘as never spoken to me since. I woz very ‘appy wizz my ‘usband alzough we remained childless. Zree monz ago, while ‘e was working in ‘is ware’ouse, my ‘usband collapsed and was dead. I ‘ave been living off our savings, but I need to work soon. I can’t go back to my fazzer.”

“So you have been a housewife?”

She nodded dejectedly. She knew what was coming. Her lack of experience and her being French had been an obstacle in one interview after the other in the last weeks. She was surprised, therefore, to see Tony smiling.

“Can you cook?”

She nodded, “Of course!”

“You know your way with spices, peppers and garlic and such?”

“Yes.”

“Can you start at once?”

“As soon as I can move my belongings.”

Tony made his decision. The thought of French cooking made his mouth water.

“I would like for you to start at once. Have a look at the house. Stock up the kitchen and the cellar. Get what implements you need to get this household running. There are some crates with china and silverware that need to be cleaned and stowed. I shall go to London for a few days tomorrow. That will give you time to move in your own belongings and set things up properly. Is that agreeable to you?”

A shy smile appeared on the young widow’s face.

“Yes, Sir Anthony. Zank you for your trust. But I shall need some funds to make ze purchases, and zere is ze question of my salary.”

“Of course,” Tony responded and took out his wallet. He peeled out a small stack of pound notes. “Here’s fifteen pound to cover the initial expenses. As for your salary, would you agree to 12 shillings a week?”

“Zat is too a generous an offer, Sir Anthony. I am not really qualified, and once you are at sea, zere is not much work to do.”

“Then you have to make up for the difference by preparing extra good food for me,” Tony smiled. “Let us make a deal. I’ll give you 10 shillings a week. At the end of the year, when I am satisfied with your work, you’ll get a gratification of five guineas.”

“Zat would make me feel better, Sir Anthony.”

“Agreed then. Let me show you the house as best I know.”

“No need for zat, Sir Anthony. Just show me my quarters and your bedroom, and I shall explore ze rest when zere is time.”

“Splendid, Mrs. Blacket. If you were to follow me.”

He quickly showed her his own bedroom and dressing room and then the servant’s chambers on the third floor.

“Since there is only you, you can use the two large rooms facing the garden. Do you have furniture that you want to keep?”

“A few items, yes.”

“Feel free to put them into your rooms.”

They went down to the hall. Mrs. Blacket wanted to go to her home to fetch her personal effects, and Tony had her accompanied by John Little. She eyed the tall African with some trepidation, but when he addressed her in his careful English she had to smile. She thanked him nicely for his troubles and they left.

Tony breathed a sigh of relief. Nadine Blacket was what he wanted, not some stuffy spinster who would try to govern him, but a nice woman who would make the empty house a home to live in. Taking a piece of paper and a pencil, he walked through the house and made a list of the pictures and pieces of furniture that had to go. The previous owner had, for the most, displayed a good taste. However, there were several paintings with pious motifs that Tony could not stomach. The bookshelves held vast numbers of memoirs from insignificant people, full with self praise and how the Almighty had helped them to become rich and important. These had to go as well. The heavy drapes in the study kept out the light. He would have them removed. Come to think of it, that study, blackened by cigar smoke, needed a fresh coat of wall paint.

Tony walked around and planned until his new housekeeper returned. John Little carried a large trunk and a bag, and Mrs. Blacket was loaded with a few more items. Tony gave her time to place her belongings in her rooms. Then he gave her the pencil-written list with the items to be removed, refurbished and remodelled, telling her that these things could be dealt with one after the other. When he had thus given his new housekeeper enough work for the upcoming weeks and months, he discussed with her the need for additional staff. It was agreed that a maid was needed, but Mrs. Blacket insisted that she could do without a manservant. When all the topics had been covered, it was time for Tony to pick up his new gala uniform.

When he arrived in Mulberry Street, he found Elizabeth busy applying the finishing touches to the new uniform coat. With a fine brush, she removed chalk marks and loose threads and then bade him over. She helped him into the coat and led him to stand before a large mirror. Even Tony could see the difference to his old coat; the new one made for a far more comfortable fit.

“Well, what do you think?” Elizabeth asked.

“It’s perfect, as far as I can see. More important, it is very comfortable. I always thought a gala uniform had to be tight. Can you make four more coats for everyday use? I could also do with some silk vests and new breeches.”

Elizabeth grinned, “I’ll be happy to make them. When do you need them?”

“I’ll be in London for at least four or five days. As far as I can see, we will not sail again for at least two weeks.”

“Consider them done by the time you will weigh anchor,” Elizabeth replied.

“Thank you. I believe I shall be your customer for some time to come. What do I owe you?”

“Three guineas for the cloth and the work. We can just deduct it from the lease.”

“Sure, when you are finished with all the work give me your reckoning. I’ll probably still end up owing you.”

“But at least, you’ll be properly dressed,” Elizabeth laughed. “It is also your shop, after all. I cannot have you walking around in ill-fitting coats.”

“True that. Is the business arrangement working out for you?”

“Absolutely. Mr. Hogsbotham has been very helpful, and I am very fond of the owner,” she smiled.

“Well, you are my favourite employee, too,” Tony smiled back.

Tony bade his farewell giving Elizabeth a friendly hug and went back home. Mrs. Blacket had prepared a dinner from the scant contents of his food locker. After dinner, Tony went to the Long Rooms, one of the fancy hangouts for Navy officers. He met a few acquaintances and spent a pleasant evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.