Road Rash
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2005 by Merlin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Bicycles, pretty ladies, and one lucky guy, what more could you ask for? The adventures of Nate and his 'ride harem' on the road.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Group Sex  

You really haven’t lived until you have watched a bevy of beautiful, naked young women move, in Noah-like fashion (you know, two by two), through the showers. As each pair emerged, I set to work rubbing down legs that I was assured were sore. I mean, would any of my teammates lie to me about a physical condition? Would they?

I set up one of the beds as a massage station, pulled back the blankets and such, and set out a few towels so as not to have any stray oils transferred to the sheets. Then I got to work on rubbing down legs and shoulders that had been made sore by the day’s exertions. In short order, the room smelled of warmed mint and eucalyptus,

I had been on the pro tour, so I knew the drill. Special oils, that were closely held secrets of the masseuse in question, were used to draw out the muscle pain and aches of riding long distances on a day-to-day basis. I had had it done hundreds of times and had done it a fair number of times as well. Professional racers may give lots of silly reasons for why they shave their legs; like it makes them faster (right!), but eventually, there are only two reasons to shave your legs: One, when you crash it makes it easier to dig out the stray gravel and then bandage up the tattered bits. Two, when you get a rub down, there is no annoying hair in the way.

Melody and Meredith were the first in and out of the showers, so they were lying on the bed, partially covered by towels, and relaxing as I worked the to set everything up. I started out by rubbing Meredith’s shoulders and neck, while she lay on her stomach. I slowly worked out the kinks in her shoulders which invariably result of crouching over to ride one hundred miles on a bike. Next I moved down to rub her shapely ass; you know to work out tension in her ‘Gluteus’. Yeah, that’s it, to work on her Glute’s...

“Ohhhhh, God, that feels good...” Meredith moaned out as I kneaded her ass and upper thighs. “Jesus, that feels so damn good. Can I keep you on full time?”

Smiling, I had her roll over, her towel just happened to get stuck and was pulled off, so I tweaked a nipple before I moved down to her feet. Meredith first gasped then giggled as I rubbed her feet. She started to squirm around, so I swatted her butt.

“Hey! No fair! Can I help it if I’m ticklish?” Meredith said with a smirk.

I worked over her feet pretty well, and then moved up to work on her calves and knees. More moaning and sighing followed as I worked her over. Her legs fell easily open, and her pussy was starting to become aroused and became wetly pink as she groaned while I worked on a particularly tight muscle. My hands worked slowly up her thighs, and I stopped to oil up my hands before I slid up her thigh and cupped her pussy with my hand. I easily slipped first one then two fingers into her, and she humped up at them. Using my thumb, I tapped gently against her clit, and she arched her back and sighed as my fingers worked her toward the edge.

“Oh my God!” Meredith groaned as the beginning of her orgasm started to take her over the edge. Panting hard, she arched her back up and then grabbed hold of my hand as she cried out. “Oh fuck! I’m unngh, cumming! Oh, God!!”

As Meredith wound down, I turned to Melody and with a grin said, “Your turn!” A brief smattering of applause from the other bed let me know that everyone else was done with their showers and was, while appreciative of the show, awaiting their rub down as well.

I spent time on Melody’s neck and shoulders, lovingly rubbing her as she snuggled down into the bed with a sigh.

“Jesus, Nate. I have to agree with Meredith. Can I keep you?”

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, “Sweetie, you already have me...” Melody just sighed and then moaned as I worked on a knot in her shoulder. I could almost feel her smile as she lay there under my hands. Rubbing Melody’s well-oiled ass was almost more than I could handle, and I had to remind myself that I was just giving a rub down. When she rolled over, though, it was almost too much to endure. Her chest was flush with arousal, her nipples were hard little points, and her breathing told me she was close to cumming.

I just couldn’t help myself, and I grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her up and started to lap at her with a sense of urgency I had never felt. She screamed out one short orgasm, her legs beating briefly against my head, and then cried out again as a more powerful orgasm overtook her when my tongue entered her. I worked on her as she climaxed, then when I knew she was close to a powerful orgasm, I sucked her clit into my mouth. Melody arched her back and grabbed at my hair as he climbed even higher than I thought possible. I’m pretty certain that no one in the hotel had the least doubt about what was going on in our room. I think her scream was heard in California!

Suddenly, I felt someone engulf my penis with their mouth, pulling me all the way back in their throat, and someone else was licking and sucking on my balls. I really couldn’t tell who it was, nor did I really care, I was so focused on what I was doing to Melody at the time. I felt hands and lips all over, and even felt at least one of my ladies crawl up to suck on Melody’s breasts. The bed was getting crowded as more and more of them joined into the action. I felt at least two or three sets of lips working on my penis, and it finally was too much. With a groan, I shot my load all over someone’s face, and eager lips sucked at me as I came like I never had before.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.