Road Rash - Cover

Road Rash

Copyright© 2005 by Merlin

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Bicycles, pretty ladies, and one lucky guy, what more could you ask for? The adventures of Nate and his 'ride harem' on the road.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Group Sex  

The sound of the phone ringing early in the morning was what brought me out of a deep, peaceful sleep and into the light of day. It was the Thursday before the STP, and I was still wrapped up in the arms of my two wonderful lovers. For their parts, Melody and Jane grumbled and grouched while I tried to extricate myself, and then slipped back into a peaceful slumber in each other’s arms.

“Yeah!” I managed to grunt out, as I grabbed the phone.

“My, my, aren’t we just a happy camper in the morning?” said a sweetly female voice that it took me a moment to recognize as Meredith. “Did we overdo a tad last night? Hmmmmm?”

“Sorry, Meredith, I was still sleeping is all ... What can I do for you now that I’m awake?” I said, while still wiping the sleep from my eyes. The bedside clock read 8:00.

“Sorry to bother you so late in the morning,” I swear I could actually hear her smiling at her own wit, “but this is important. I just got off the phone with Melinda. It turns out that they just got off the phone with the Metropolitan Ballet’s dance master. He needs some dancers to fill in for a rash of injuries, so Melinda, Amanda, and Tori are all heading to New York ASAP! So, it looks as if we will be short a few riders on our team for STP. They are truly sorry and all but, hell, let’s be frank! In their position, which would you do? Ride a bike two-hundred miles or dance at the Met?”

“You know, to be honest, if I was in their position I wouldn’t hesitate. I would be so gone you wouldn’t even hear the shock wave ... Have they left yet? I’ll call and wish them good luck, or break a leg, or whatever it is you wish dancers!” I said as we wound up the conversation. “Okay, biker babe! See you early Saturday morning!”

I stumbled into the kitchen and started the Espresso machine. Soon the smell of freshly brewed café filled the house and the women started to stir. I was sitting there in my shorts, sipping my mocha, as they wandered in wearing a couple of my old cycling tee shirts. And can I say, they never ever looked that good on me!

I took a minute to fill them in on the conversation I had just had with Meredith, and then they also wanted to call and wish them well. We called and there was much giggling and squealing and such as everybody had a chance to talk to everybody else. Melody wished her sister well and told Amanda to take good care of her.

Tori started crying as I talked to her, she was so mixed up about wanting to go and not wanting to leave. I told her to go and enjoy the adventure, and when she made it big, I could say I knew her when. She promised not to get too big to forget about me. I actually blushed at that one. It wasn’t so much what she said as how she said it that caused the blush.

So now we were going to have to adjust our strategy for STP for a smaller team and no support vehicle. I was on the phone for a while, playing phone tag and otherwise getting nowhere, before it dawned on me that there was a better way, and then I simply called everyone’s voice mail and set up a team meeting at my house for 6:00 that evening.

Jane had to go to work, so she grabbed a quick bite to eat and then a shower and flew out the door already late. Melody was in no such hurry to leave, so we sat in the kitchen and had a leisurely breakfast while fielding more phone calls from my original phone tag attempts. By 10:00 I had everything seemingly under control and decided that it would be a good idea to take a shower and clean up a bit before the meeting.

Melody and I shared a nice hot shower. We took turns scrubbing each other’s backs and soaping up various parts that required careful scrubbing. I swear I was pink in places I hadn’t been pink in years. Soaping her firm breasts, and then paying careful attention to her pussy, rewarded me with fingering Melody to a hard and fast orgasm. I held her soapy and warm body in my arms as she wound down to normal breathing.

Melody then slid to her knees in the shower and sucked my already hard penis into her mouth. I thought she was going to pull my entire body in at one point, as she pulled me far back into her throat. The feeling was so intense I didn’t last long at all, and I shook bodily as I pumped sperm down her throat. She eagerly pumped me with her fist in order to get every last drop.

“Jesus, that was good!” I gasped out when she slid back up my body to kiss me. I had never really tasted myself before making love with Melody, and there was something very personal and totally erotic about tasting your own sperm on the lips of a lover. For someone who a few weeks before was still a virgin, Melody was a very fast learner indeed. I held her very close and kissed her tenderly as a way to thank her for loving me so well. We stood there in each other’s arms, sharing this impassioned moment together while the water flowed over us. In short order, however, the water started getting fairly tepid, so we climbed out and dried off.

Watching Melody dry first her beautiful body, and then her hair, once again reinforced for me how lucky I was. And it brought home to me that I really did care about not just Melody, but all the women who had recently come into my life. I really needed to thank Nick again for dragging me along, and especially for bailing on the second ride. Man, if only he knew! Last I had heard from Nick, he was still doing group rides for the club, and most of the riders were just like Mr. and Mrs. Flat Tire!

By 6:00 that evening, I had all the remaining members of the team at my house for a team meeting. Meredith, Anne, and Lizzie had seen Amanda, Melinda, and Tori off at the airport. Lizzie reported that they felt like heels, leaving us like that, but no one could really blame them for taking a shot at the big time.

“Look,” I said, “This is only a hobby. None of us are getting paid to ride bikes right now, and as much as I want to feel bad about the three of them leaving, on a team level anyway, I will miss them far more than friends than as someone that ‘let us down’. I mean, come on, how many of you are willing to give up your careers to ride a bike at this point?”

“I told them all that stuff,” Lizzie said, “still they feel pretty bad. I think once they get into rehearsal and get something to do, they will be okay, but right now, they are pretty disappointed about the timing. Mind you, none of them were going to chuck it all to go on this ride, but still ... I can see where they are coming from. We have become very good friends and close teammates, and that has to feel bad right about now.”

“Anyway, all that notwithstanding, we have to figure out how we are going to ride with the team we have.” I said, “Fortunately for us, the STP is pretty well-supported, so we can make do without the support vehicle. It just means that we will have to plan what we wear more carefully, and make sure that what we do wear can be folded and stuffed into a jersey pocket.” Everyone nodded as they started making their own mental checklist for Saturday. “Look, we can do this, and we’ll have just as much of a good time as before. I’ve ridden on pro teams where the makeup of the squad changed the day before a major tour. Hell, we lost a big time rider one year because a spider bit him on the ass!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.