Road Rash - Cover

Road Rash

Copyright© 2005 by Merlin

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Bicycles, pretty ladies, and one lucky guy, what more could you ask for? The adventures of Nate and his 'ride harem' on the road.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Group Sex  

When we arrived at my place, I opened the door and stood aside to let the two ladies proceed me into the entryway. I had to admit to myself that one, the view was stunning and two, I think I was really the winner of the day. I was a little curious how they were going to break the tie, however...

I tossed my keys on the counter and noticed that the machine had a message on it. I figured it could just wait, but some little voice inside my head said ‘listen to it... ‘, so without really thinking about it, I pushed the button.

“Yo, Nate ... Dude, you in there?” I recognized the voice immediately and about chocked. “Listen I’m in town for a couple of days, got a gig at the Fred Hutchinson and Children’s Hospitals, and I wondered if you wanted to get out on the road while I’m here? I’m at the Westin, and I’m checked in under the usual name ... got it? Cool? And if you’ve got a couple of ‘Shiners’ bring ‘um, ‘cause I can’t find any in this town!”

I sat down hard, and Melody and Jane looked very concerned as they came over to see what was wrong.

“Nate, are you okay?” asked Jane, while Melody slipped into the seat next to me and took hold of my hand.

I shook my head and then said, “Yeah, I’m fine. I just wasn’t expecting that call, is all.” When I saw the look of concern on their pretty faces, I immediately said; “No, no! It’s not bad news, Honest! Listen, it’s ‘The Boss’ is all. He’s in town and I didn’t even know he was coming. It’s not bad news, in fact, its great news. I just wasn’t expecting it, is all.”

“‘The Boss’? You mean you know Bruce Springsteen?” said Jane with a very puzzled look on her face.

“No, no! Not that old fart, I mean ‘The Boss’ ... You know Johnny Mellow?” They still looked a little lost, or like I had lost my mind, and as I reviewed the last few moments of conversation, I really couldn’t blame them. “Okay, let me try this again, from the top,” and I laughed at the looks I was getting from both. “I used to ride professionally, right?” and they both nodded like they were humoring me. “I rode for an American team and for an American racer in Europe, okay? Well, everyone calls this particular racer ‘The Boss’ and when he checks into a hotel on ‘le Tour’ he uses a made up name. Most of the time it’s ‘Johnny Mellow’, which is a joke about the name of the leader’s jersey on le Tour: The ‘Maillot Jaune’. ‘Maillot Jaune’: ‘Johnny Mellow’. Get it?”

Jane seemed to get it first, as her eyes got really big, and she started to babble “No way. No! Way! No fucking way!”

Melody wasn’t far behind, “You’re not serious, are you? You mean he’s here? In town right now? No way!”

“Tell you what,” I said, “How about I call him back right now and get this cleared up? That work for you?” Both nodded and then started to giggle like school girls at the thought. I couldn’t blame them. After all, how many times did you get to listen in on this sort of conversation?

I called the hotel and asked for ‘Johnny Mellow’. The switchboard hummed a bit, and then that familiar Texas twang sang out over the phone at me.

“Yo’ Boss, It’s me, Nate!”

“Uh huh, un huh, yeah I got your message...” I started to chuckle.

“Yeah, I got a case of ‘Shiner’ here at the house!”

“Sure, I’m free tomorrow for a little spin ‘round the lake. What time? Uh huh ... Yeah, I know the spot, at the top of the lake, right? Un huh, yeah! You mind if I bring a couple of friends?”

I listened intently to the other end of the conversation.

“Yeah, you know me pretty well ... un huh, I’d say they’re both small/smalls...”

Yeah! Shit, yeah, they both race a bit, but its amateur status only...”

“Un huh! Hey, that’s great, I bet they’d love that! Thanks man, as always, I owe ya’! Okay then, see you then.” I hung up with a shit eatin’ grin.

“Okay, give!” said Jane with an evil grin.

“Yeah mister, you’d better spill the beans” said Melody with her own grin.

“Now, now, ladies...” I said with hands out in a placating motion, “You wouldn’t want me to get in bad with ‘The Boss’ would you? All good things come to those who wait. I got us all invited along for a little ride is all, and if I tell you more it will totally spoil the surprise, and you really don’t want that now do you?” Both looked like that was precisely what they wanted, so I said, “Now do you? By the way, wasn’t I supposed to determine the tie on this whole race thing?”

“Don’t you change the subject on me, mister!” said Melody as she grabbed hold of one hand.

“Yeah, don’t go changing the subject on us, you!” Jane said as she grabbed the other hand. Both lead me toward the bedroom. I went meekly like a lamb...

Once in the bedroom, clothing quickly became optional, and we settled back onto my bed. The evening sun was setting, and a warm glow suffused the room as the last rays cast their light. I held Melody and Jane close and simply snuggled into their warm bodies. It was comfortable, and the mood was one of shared quiet and loving warmth. I gently kissed and caressed each woman, and they in turn slid hands over my body and returned the kisses with ardor.

As I was kissing Melody, Jane kissed her way down my chest and engulfed my already hard penis. She pulled back and lightly licked at the head, then swirled her tongue down the side to the base. I sighed as she did so, and Melody giggled before she too descended on tiny kisses to join Jane. Together, they worked to bring me right to the edge and then eased off to extend the delicious agony.

Though no words were exchanged, I could tell that both were on the same page and were working in concert to heighten my pleasure. Finally, after one more groan of frustration, and perhaps my hands on the backs of their heads was the hint, they both took turns licking and sucking until I clenched my legs and clawed at the sheets until I simply willed myself to cum. My entire spine went rigid, and my penis pulsed as sperm boiled out in white ropes onto my stomach. Both women took turns licking me as I pulsed out my orgasm before I slumped back with a groan.

“Jesus!” I managed to gasp out, “The two of you trying to kill me?”

“No, silly,” said Jane as she stopped lapping at the spatters of sperm on my stomach, “Just trying to show you the true meaning of ‘good things’ and ‘waiting’!”

Melody piped up with, “Yeah, I recall someone saying something about ‘patience’ too!” She then returned to licking up the sperm that had gushed out of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.