Road Rash - Cover

Road Rash

Copyright© 2005 by Merlin

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Bicycles, pretty ladies, and one lucky guy, what more could you ask for? The adventures of Nate and his 'ride harem' on the road.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Group Sex  

After the triumph of the hill, I had expected Melody to be as giddily happy as all the other women, who took great delight in crowing all the way back to the park. Instead, Melody had ridden in total silence. I had drifted back to try and catch her eye, but she kept avoiding my efforts. To say I was confused wouldn’t begin to tell how I felt.

In silence, she loaded her bike onto Melinda’s car, and then gave her sister a quick hug before she headed over to my Jeep.

“Are you okay, Melody?” I asked as Melody drew near.

“Yeah, Nate. Could we just go somewhere and talk first, you know?” she said.

I drove over to a part of the park that was quiet and out of the way. “Will this do, or did you want to go somewhere more private?” I held my breath waiting for her answer.

“Could we just go to your place? I need to talk to you, but not out here and not like this. Is that okay?”

“Sure,” I said, and we drove the rest of the way over in stony silence.

Once we got to my place, and pulled into the driveway, Melody seemed to tighten up and withdraw even farther, if possible, into her shell.

“Listen; let’s just talk, okay, nothing else, I promise. I’m somewhat worried about you, and I’m not sure why?” I said, as I fumbled for the keys and opened the front door to my house.

“This is a nice place. You live here all alone?” Melody said in a sort of hollow voice that didn’t sound at all like the person whose eyes I had seen burning just a half-hour before.

“Here sit down. Can I get you anything to drink, anything at all?” I sounded just as wooden and hated myself for doing it. I just didn’t know what else to do. She settled into the couch and I sat across from her in the armchair.

“Nate, look, I just need to tell you this, and I need to get it all out. I also need you to promise not to laugh or anything, okay? Can you do that?”

“I’m here, and I’m listening. I promise I won’t laugh unless you give me permission, okay?” The smile was forced, and crooked, but at least she smiled.

Pausing to swallow, and then stop her hands from fluttering in her lap, Melody sighed and said, “Okay, in one big rush here’s the deal. I’m a virgin. I’ve never so much as touched a boy, or man, and I don’t know what came over me, but I wanted to win the hill race. I wanted it so badly because I want you to make me not be a virgin, and I don’t want an audience or a cheer section. I want it to be gentle and loving and God, I want it in the worst way! There I said it, now you can laugh if you want to!” The last was said fairly defiantly.

I crossed the distance to the couch and knelt, so I could look into her downcast eyes. “God, Melody, I’d never laugh at you for that. My God, I mean, ahhh, Jesus, what do you say to that?” and I finally wound down to silence as I looked deep into her eyes for a sign, of what I’m not certain, but any sort of sign.

“You don’t think I’m a freak or anything?” Melody said in a very small voice.

I sat next to her and took her hands in my own. “God Melody, no! Listen, you are who you are, and you’ve asked me to do something I’m frankly a little flabbergasted about, but God no I don’t think you’re a freak. You are a very beautiful young lady who has offered me something that is very important to you. I’m touched and honored, but I have to ask a question?”

“What?” she whispered.

“Why me?” I asked, while I gently put a finger under her chin and pulled her head up, so I could see her beautiful blue eyes, sparkling with unshed tears.

“God, I mean I hear Melinda and Anne and Lizzie, and all the rest and all they can talk about is ‘how wonderful Nate is’, ‘how gentle and caring Nate is’ and ‘how you’re the best lover any of them have ever had’, and well, shit! I want that too!” she said in a rush.

I sat back like I had been hit with a board. “Did she really mean what she had just said? Did all these women think I was the best they had ever had? Jesus, what the hell is going on here?”

“You don’t want me, do you?” Melody said in a wail, and she started to struggle up out of the arms.

“Melody, that’s not it at all! My God, woman, you’re so beautiful it hurts! I’d have to be the stupidest man on the face of the earth not to want you. That’s not the problem.”

“Then what IS the problem?” she demanded.

“Okay, sit down and let me try to explain. If you don’t like the explanation, I promise I’ll drive you home, okay?” I pointed at the couch and after a moment of hesitation she sat down again. My mind was whirling about a million miles an hour, and I felt a little dizzy as a result. I think I sat back down a little heavily, but I’m not certain, since I was mostly numb. “Listen, it is NOT a matter of not wanting you. You are by far one of the most stunningly beautiful women it has ever been my pleasure to meet. I mean that, you are simply beautiful. Now, are you ready for my confession?” She nodded and blew her nose in the tissue I offered to her. “I’ve never done this, either. I’ve never had a virgin, and I’m just stunned, okay?”

“So, I’d be your first?” she said as she seemed to be warming to the idea.

With a slight laugh, I said, “Yeah, I guess if you put it that way, I guess you would be my first.”

We sort of sat there in our own little worlds for a moment, and then Melody just sort of fell into my lap. There I was with this beautiful woman in my arms, and all I could think to do was kiss her. So kiss her I did. They started out gentle and exploratory, and then they turned a bit urgent. Not wanting things to get out of control, I pulled back a bit as looked at her, truly looked at her.

“What?” she asked as she settled into my arms and I pulled her close. “Mmmm, that feels good.”

“I was just wondering, and please don’t take this the wrong way, but why are you still a virgin?” A moment of silence stretched out, and I thought I had hurt her again. I was just getting ready to apologize when she stirred.

“Promise you won’t laugh or anything?” when I nodded, solemnly, she went on with a hint of a smile. “Well, I was just too damn busy! Oh, go ahead, laugh!” And I did. “Anyway, you!” and she pinched my chest. “I mean, what with classes, and training and meets and one thing and another, I was just too damn busy. So, it just never happened. I mean, you were a racer. Do you remember how busy you were back then?”

“Sure,” I said with a grin, “but I was never too busy to have sex with a beautiful woman!”

“So, anyway, I want to do it now, so, what do we do?” she said with a hungry look in her eyes once again.

“Well, in order for this to go even remotely well, we need to get to know each other and get comfortable with each other. Since I’ve only just met you, and you hardly know me, that’s not really much of a recipe for success in my experience with women. May I suggest something?” Melody nodded for me to continue. “Well, I don’t know about you, and a gentleman would never say anything to a lady, but ... I stink and need a bath! Would you care to join me?” Her smile was all the answer I needed.

We headed into the master bath and I started to fill the sunken tub with hot, soapy water. Melody seemed a little shy again, so I took the lead and started to help her out of her riding things. I started to pull the jersey over her head, and then kissed her as it came over her head. I then helped her remove her sports bra and gently kissed each breast as they came free. Then she helped me pull off my jersey, and she tongued my nipples, which hardened to little points in a way that caused my breath to whoosh out.

Emboldened by my reaction, she reached up and pulled down the straps of my bib shorts and then slid her hands into the top and pulled them down, exposing my erection. She smiled as if to ask permission to touch it, and I nodded. She reached out and gently held me in her hand. A moan escaped my lips as she started to rub me up and down.

“Careful or you’ll get a surprise!” I said, and she squeezed me firmly once.

I pulled off my socks and so did she. I reached for her shorts, and she put her hands over mine. “Please let me do it?” she said. Who was I to argue?

Slowly, she slid her bike shorts down her firm thighs and around her graceful ankles. She had a narrow strip of close-cropped strawberry blond curls around her pussy, but otherwise was smoothly shaven. She seemed to shake a little with nerves, so I moved over and took her into my arms. My penis bumped against her pussy, and she jerked a little at the unexpected contact. I simply held her tight until she seemed to relax. By now the tub was full of hot bubbly water, so I guided her over to the tub and climbed in, with her in front of me. My erection rubbed gently against her butt as she set down.

Slowly, softly, I lovingly scrubbed her back and sides. Then I worked my way around to her firm breasts and lathered each one up, carefully paying attention to her cues as I slowly worked on arousing her. Her nipples hardened to tight pebbles in my palms as her breath quickened. Her head lolled back as I massaged her breasts.

As I lowered my hands to her firm, flat stomach she seemed to tighten up a bit, as if in anticipation, so I spent more time on her firm tummy, and she relaxed against me. Her knees slid up out of the water and spread against the sides of the tub, as if they had a mind of their own. My hands circled closer and closer to her exposed pussy until I was soaping her outer lips, and she sighed, and then she snuggled back against me.

I hadn’t so much as touched her clit, and she exploded in orgasm. Unlike her sister Melinda, Melody was very vocal, and her wailing range was almost musical as she shrieked into her first orgasm of the evening. Her feet scrabbled against the tub and water sloshed about, so I held her close and gently stroked her hair as she came down...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.