Road Rash
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2005 by Merlin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bicycles, pretty ladies, and one lucky guy, what more could you ask for? The adventures of Nate and his 'ride harem' on the road.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Group Sex  

Melinda and Amanda had invited me over for a beer and some dinner. Well, they had said a beer and something to eat, but I had assumed they meant dinner. Anyway, the three of us arrived at Melinda and Anne’s townhouse in short order. I had taken to packing a change of clothes, as I seemed to end up at one or another ladies house more often than in my former life. Not that I was complaining, mind...

“Listen, I hope you don’t mind, but we have a house guest right now. She’s another dancer who is auditioning for the company. She’s a little tight on cash right now, so we offered to let her stay with us for a few weeks. You’ll like her, she’s just your type!”

I said, “Just my type, huh? And what, exactly, is my type according to you?” Melinda and Amanda were dancers with the PNB, Pacific Northwest Ballet, which explained their often crazy schedules. For weeks at a time they would be in rehearsal for one or another ballet, which meant that they could ride somewhat regularly, and then they would be in performances and not be able to ride for a couple of weeks. So far, it didn’t seem to be a problem, as they were incredibly fit and caught on to the training like they were born to it.

“Well, let’s see,” said Amanda as they walked into the entry hall of their townhouse, “Victoria, or ‘Tori’ for short, is about my height and another dancer. Oh, and she’s all of nineteen and from Romania. She speaks English quite well, and she’s more than a little willing, if you get my drift?”

“Willing?” I managed to squeak out, “What do you mean willing?”

“Well,” laughed Melinda as she locked the front door and turned to hang up her riding jacket, “Let’s just say that since we mentioned you to her, she has asked about you, what, a million times would you say Amanda?”

“Oh, at least that many times since this morning alone!” Amanda said with more than her usual twinkle in her eyes. “The poor dear is so far from home, and she hasn’t had any in, I don’t know how long. And what with you being a big, strong man and all...”

Before I could even form a coherent answer, a vision walked into the entryway wearing a silk robe and, if my eyes weren’t playing tricks, not a thing else under it. She was maybe five foot five inches tall, and perhaps if you soaked her, she would be all of 125 pounds fully dressed. She had honey blond hair that was cut shoulder-length and pixie-like features that made her look almost like a woodcut of a fairy. At any moment, I fully expected her to vanish, or sprout wings.

This vision walked calmly over to me and, pressing her body fully against my spandex clad self, lifted on tip toes and kissed me gently on the cheek before she slid up and tongued my ear like nobody’s business.

“Hello, strong American cyclist. I am Tori, and I am so glad to finally meet you!” Melinda and Amanda about fell over laughing, and Tori relented and laughed as well. The fake heavy eastern European accent also vanished when she stopped laughing. “I have been so, like totally, wanting to do that!” Tori said, in a fair imitation of a Valley Girl. Even I laughed at that one.

“Down girl, down!” laughed Melinda, as she started down the hall toward the living room. “The poor man needs a shower and a bit to eat before he’ll be any use to any of us. And I certainly need a shower, as does Amanda. Phew, girl, you’re ripe!”

“I’ll show you ripe,” said Amanda as she threw her jersey at Melinda.

Peeling clothing off along the way, we ended up in the master bath. For a townhouse, this one certainly didn’t scrimp. The master bath had a large, tile lined, walk in shower and a sunken soaking tub with water jets. The shower had enough room for four nude forms, and just our luck, we happened to have four nude forms! The shower sported a large top nozzle, a mid-level nozzle, and side jets so that it wasn’t so much a shower as a water bath in the style of a car wash. Once the temperature was properly adjusted, and the jets set up just right, it was actually difficult to tell where the water was coming from as it seemed to simply envelop us. It was also very difficult to keep track of whose hands were whose.

With all the soap and sponges and hands, it was basically a free-for-all of soapy body parts, though an awful lot of those soapy body parts ended up rubbing my penis. I think it was the cleanest it has ever been in my life after that shower. Of course, I had my hands full trying to scrub backs, hips, breasts, legs, well, you get the picture. At one point I had all three of them in my arms, and I was slowly soaping up three perfect sets of breasts at once. So, this is what heaven feels like! That and three sets of hands all soaping up my manhood didn’t feel all that bad either!

Oh, and Amanda was right about Tori. She was indeed my type, and she was more than willing. With a sultry, slow burning look to her eyes, she slid to her knees and sucked my rapidly hardening penis into her mouth like a woman dying of thirst sucks on a straw. I think I actually felt the back of her throat as she pulled me deep into it mouth. I had never been deep throated, and boy could Tori deep throat! In very short order, I came like a fire hose and slumped back against the wall of the shower, and into Melinda and Amanda’s waiting arms with a Cheshire cat-like grin.

“I think he liked it!” said Melinda.

“Oh, he liked it, alright. And look he’s still hard!” said Amanda as she gently stroked my still hard penis.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.