Paid in Full
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Eddie is looking for friendship and love. He finds both, and some danger along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   TransGender   Anal Sex   Size   Slow   Violence  

I got to thinking what we would need to try to not get caught by the police for this trip to New York. I called and ordered three barrels for Glock 19's. I figured we would need to throw the barrels away after we used the guns. I didn't know exactly what to do about the Bushmaster. I might need to make a trip to a gun show and buy a throw away replacement.

The next week, I asked who would like to go to Kansas with me for a flying trip. Andie wanted to go, so we got the stock ready and we left out in the Excursion two days later.

We went to Kansas City for the big gun show of the year. Andie looked around and bought a pistol like her dad's and a rifle like her mom's and a couple of cases of ammunition for each gun. I bought three SKS's, ten 30 round magazines and three cases of full metal jacket ammunition, and shop manuals for all the guns, plus a full auto conversion book for several guns. I also bought a couple of cases of buckshot for the .410's and 20 gauge, as well as a case of slugs for the 20.

We got back home in one piece, and had to rest up for a day to get over the trip.

I heard the girls talking after we got back home. Andie was talking about what a nice trip it was. Sammy said, "What was so nice about it?"

Andie said, "We fucked so much I could barely sit down on the trip home."

"I knew I should have gone," Dawn said.

"He is used to keeping us all taken care of, so when we get him by ourselves, he still wants to fuck... a bunch," Sammy said.

"I know, it is great," Andie said.

I took care of the stock, and worked on reading and making auto sears for the SKS carbines. This small part could be put in or taken out in about 2 minutes. It allows the gun to fire full auto, but is not select fire.

We tried out the dusters with the SKS tied under my arm and the 20 gauge tied under Sammy's, like Clyde Barrow's whip-it guns, but without sawing the stock shorter. Using that method, the long guns could get into action really fast. The auto sear worked perfectly. With just a little practice I could fire a three shot burst with good accuracy. I practiced changing magazines, and clipped two magazines together for a quick change. Sammy could reload that shotgun quick and keep it topped off.

We put the replacement barrels in the Glocks; they were extended by about an inch, but functioned well and could be thrown away afterward.

Sammy and I practiced every day for a week, and went to New York to study our attacker. "Sammy, you need to dress like a man and color your beautiful hair. You are too pretty to do this, you will attract too much attention," I told her.

She wanted to color her hair red. I talked her out of it, because a red head was rarer than a blonde. "I am trying to protect you, Sugar," I said.

"I know, but I want to be pretty for you," she answered.

I hugged and kissed her for several minutes. "I love you, Sammy," I said.

We got to New York and took a room at t nice, but not fancy hotel near where Mr. Galioto held court. The weather was cold now, so the dusters were not out of place, neither were the gloves we were going to wear.

The plan was simple, walk into the restaurant, and kill everyone who tried to stop us from killing Mr. Galioto. Kill him, and walk out the back door. No talking, three minutes tops.

I figured that his body guards would have vests also, so that meant headshots for everyone. I told her we would kill some people who did not deserve death here, but I knew that we had to do that or risk getting killed ourselves. "Do not hesitate, everyone is unfriendly here, Sammy," I explained as gently as possible.

Mr. Galioto usually got into the restaurant by 10:00 am and stayed until 3:00pm. We planned to go in around 11:00 am.

At five after 11:00 we walked into the restaurant, and walked directly to the room where Mr. Galioto held his meetings. Two men stepped out to block the way and I pulled the SKS and smoked them down. The place was pandemonium. I heard the shotgun booming as I walked inside the room, I saw three more men drawing pistols, I blasted them to hell and saw Mr. Galioto trying to pull his gun and get out from under a body. I shot him in the head three times and walked out of the room, Sammy had killed about 4 men who tried to interfere. We walked bout the back door and calmly walked out onto the next street. We went into a bakery and bought some coffee and pastries and sat quietly talking. Everyone I got had a vest, Sammy said. She had a hole in her coat in the center of her chest. "Are you hurt, Sugar," I asked her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.