Paid in Full - Cover

Paid in Full

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Eddie is looking for friendship and love. He finds both, and some danger along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   TransGender   Anal Sex   Size   Slow   Violence  

"Take care of each other," I said as the nurse came to get me.

I hated to sound lame, but hell, I am an accountant, I am lame.

I went to the prep room and got into a gown and on a gurney. I met the anesthesiologist and we talked a minute and I went to sleep.

A nurse awoke me some time later, 6 hours I came to find out. I asked her when I could see my family. The nurse said that I was in very good shape and the doctor would be in, in about 30 minutes.

The doctor came in and told me that the surgery went very well, but I would have to stay in traction for a few days. "Doctor, can I see my family?" I asked.

"Yes, I will tell the nurse to let them in," he said.

They all came in to see me. I hugged each one. I knew I had terrible breath, so I didn't kiss them. They sniffed and kissed me instead. "I wanted to kiss you, but I know I have terrible breath."

"Halitosis is better than no breath," Dawn laughed.

"That is the damn truth," I growled.

Dawn frowned at me for swearing in front of Mary.

Andie said, "I am staying with you tonight."

"Where will you sleep, Sugar?" I asked.

"I will start out in the chair, but I mean to sleep in the bed with you if you can stand it," she said.

"I would love that. Thank you, Baby," I told her.

That is just what Andie did. She started sleeping in the chair, but got in the small bed with me and carefully cuddled and helped me sleep.

The next check by the nurse made me have to tell her I asked Andie to rest with me so I would feel better. I seemed to be okay to her so she let Andie stay with me. That gal was pretty damned okay.

Andie stayed with me and I rested until they came in to wake us. The day nurse wanted to fuss, but I told her that I would have had to have a bunch of painkillers if Andie had not stayed with me and comforted me.

Andie got a warm washcloth and washed me and then brought me a toothbrush and toothpaste for me to brush my teeth. She shaved me and combed my hair.

"I love you Andie. Thank you for this," I told her.

"You are very welcome, Sweetheart," she answered.

"Did you sleep alright, Doll?" I asked.

"I would have been better if we were naked, but I know you need to stay calm," she joked.

Sammy, Dawn and Mary showed up about the time that they brought my breakfast. They had propped me up, but the traction device kept me from being able to sit up enough to eat comfortably.

Sammy came up and kissed me tenderly and said, " Let me help you with that, Sugar."

Sammy fed me from one side of the bed, while Dawn and Mary sat on the other side of the bed and made sweet conversation. Andie was in the bathroom cleaning herself up. Andie said she was going back to the room for a couple of hours.

Will you come back and see me later today, Lover?" I asked.

"If Sammy and Dawn didn't need a turn staying with you, I would just stay here all the time just so I could lie down and feel you and smell you," she told us.

"I need some of that pretty soon," Sammy said.

Dawn started pouting. "I should have let one of you get shots so Mary could have something to eat with out me."

"You probably need to wean her anyway, since you are pregnant again," Sammy said.

"It would be too much on our daughter to wean now, don't you think?" I asked.

"Yes it would, but Dawn needs to pay close attention to her diet and health while she is feeding our daughter and son," Andie said soberly.

"I am counting on you two to help her with that. I know you are all worried about me, but I am secondary to our family now," I told them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.