Paid in Full - Cover

Paid in Full

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Eddie is looking for friendship and love. He finds both, and some danger along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   TransGender   Anal Sex   Size   Slow   Violence  

We hugged. "I would never hurt my beautiful Mommy," I said.

At the end of her planned stay, Dawn did not even want to go to get her things. "Baby, you should try to make up with your dad," I said. "He still loves you, he is just angry."

"I still love him, too. I have to work up to talking to him again," she replied.

We worked the days away, and talked, danced and loved the nights away. About three weeks later Dawn got up in the morning running to the bathroom. When she got back in the room I asked if she was all right. "Your daughter is making me sick," she said.

"Yahoo!!! I yelled.

I jumped up and picked Dawn up and kissed her all over her face and mouth.

"Shit, he will never even look at us anymore," Sammy said.

"How can we compete with that," Andie said.

"You two are not going to get my goat, I am too happy today," I teased them right back.

"Well, I still give the best blowjobs in the family, Sammy said.

"Bullshit," Dawn and Andie said at the same time.

We all hooted about that.

We all were very excited. Andie and Sammy both treated this like they were gong to be parents. I was very glad, and so was Dawn.

They told her the truth about not getting any special turns at sex any more after she got pregnant. They each wanted their fair share and I tried not to show favoritism, but it was hard with my child growing in Dawn.

"Sugar, it is not going to be long before Dawn will either want it all the time or she won't want it much." Andie said one morning at breakfast. "I want you to know that I am willing to help accommodate her needs. She is having our baby, and I want her to get what she wants."

Sammy said, "I am willing to help out if she doesn't want as much, but I want my share of my husband."

"Very funny, you two," Dawn said. "You beautiful bitches can't bug me any more. I can get him as often as I need him. I can fuck as good as anybody now."

"Do you three know how much I love you? I love you this much." I laughed as I held my arms out wide.

They all jumped on me and held me down. I kissed them all as much as possible.

After lunch that day I walked out to go put out minerals to the cows. Right before I got to the tractor, I was hit hard in the thigh. My leg was broken by the impact and I quickly crawled under the tractor. I got out my big handkerchief and tied a constriction cloth to put pressure on the wound. Another shot or two came my way, but they missed. I only saw one shooter.

I saw a movement by the house and Sammy came running out of the house toward me. She was firing the shotgun at the shooter. It was too far, but it kept his head down. I saw another one raise up to shoot her from behind the corner of the barn. I emptied the Glocks at him, and heard a yell.

I reloaded the Glocks with the larger capacity magazines I kept in the paddle pouch. Sammy was with me under the tractor now and was stuffing more buckshot into the shotgun. She handed me the other two mags for the Glocks, and looked at my leg. "You are hurt bad, Baby," she cried. I kept an eye out while she worked at fixing my bandage.

"I am stuck here, Sammy. You girls are going to have to save me this time," I told her.

She flippantly said, "We have to save you every time. God damn those bastards."

I am going to make the one by the corral move so Dawn can shoot him. She has your .300. Andie has the back door.

Sammy took off running. She could run fast, too. I saw the original shooter move at a slightly different place. I was getting gin position to shoot when I heard the boom of the .300, and saw the blood spray. Right then I heard the .410, pop, pop. I yelled, "Sammy are you okay?"

"Yes," was all I got back.

Then I heard the other .410, pop, pop, pop, pop, mixed with other gunfire. Then I heard Dawn shooting my Ruger, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, in fast succession. Followed by a scream.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.