Paid in Full
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Eddie is looking for friendship and love. He finds both, and some danger along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   TransGender   Anal Sex   Size   Slow   Violence  

"Dawn, I would love to have you come out and stay with us," I told her. "We are flying back tomorrow night. I would love for you to go with us. We will bring you back in a couple of weeks, if you can get off work. If not we will fly you back when you need to come home."

"That sounds like so much fun. I will ask my father if I can come out. I keep house for him since my mother passed away," she explained.

"Please call if you will be flying with us so I can get you a ticket," I asked.

She reached up and kissed my cheek, and said she was looking forward to it.

I met Sammy at the hotel that evening. I told her I had asked Dawn to come visit us. She patted my cheek and said, "What a good boy."

"How about a blow job for your good boy?" I asked.

"You might spoil my supper," she said.

"It's worth the risk," I told her.

We made sweet love. Sammy had a good orgasm, and told me she was going to keep me awake all night. I said, "I know you will make it worth the lost sleep."

She did, too.

The next morning as we were getting ready to check out of the hotel, Dawn called and said that she had talked her father into letting her go with us. "That is wonderful, Dawn. Sammy and I are checking out of the hotel now. We will stop by and pick you up. When can you be ready?" I asked.

"I got ready last night," she admitted.

"Kiss your dad good bye and we will pick you up in about an hour," I told her.

I called and got her a ticket on our flight, picked her up and went to a nice restaurant for an early supper. "This will be much better than snacks on the plane," I offered.

They both agreed.

We went to the airport and turned in the rental. We got our boarding stuff and went through security. We had a nice uneventful flight. Andie picked us up at the airport. I went to hug and kiss her. She held me off and said, "Later, Baby, Dawn won't understand."

I introduced Dawn to Andie. They made nice. We loaded our stuff into the excursion, and made the long trip home. Andie drove and Sammy sat in the front seat. Dawn and I sat in the back seat. After about an hour, she had moved over near me and was resting her head on my shoulder. I had my arm around her. I did nothing out of the way, and my other girls approved of my actions. In another hour and a bit we arrived at the ranch.

We put Dawn up in the spare bedroom and I sacked out in Sammy's office on the couch. At 12:30 Andie came in and whispered, "You need to come and fuck me a lot, right now."

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"I needed to be sure Dawn was asleep," she explained.

We went into our bedroom and made wild love for about 2 hours. "I missed you so much," I told Andie.

"That is the last trip you will make without me, ever," she told me.

"How much longer am I going to have to stay away from where I belong?" I asked them.

They both started crying at that, and both said it would just be a couple of more nights. "I agree to two more nights. No more, do you understand?"

"Yes, my lover. If this isn't going like I think it will in two more days, it is not going to happen at all," Sammy said.

I went back to my couch. I slept late that morning. Andie came in and got me for breakfast at 7:30. Dawn was up and dressed also. We had muffins and milk, and nobody mentioned the missing coffee. Sammy said, "Dawn I can make you coffee if you would like."

Dawn said, "No, thank you. I never got the habit."

"None of us either," Andie said.

We all cleaned up the dishes, and I said, "We need to go check on the cows. The calves are coming now and we need to keep watch in case of trouble."

"Do you have to ride horses?" Dawn asked.

"Only rarely, not today," Andie said. "We have some horses if you want to ride while you are here."

"I like to ride, but I don't get to ride much in New York," Dawn told us.

I said, "Dawn we have four horses that don't get ridden enough. You can ride your ass off for the next two weeks and we would appreciate it."

I got a glare from Sammy for my rough talk.

"Cool," Dawn said. "I would like to see your place today, though."

Andie, Dawn and I loaded up into the truck and went to check the cows.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.